VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 21:48:25 01/13/15 Tue
Author: eddiea
Subject: hey Martin is Ghost racing this year and how about Checkerboard hope so yall have some nice cars....
In reply to: ghost ( you promos know who i'm talking you did good for a while lol) 's message, "This is just me saying this, Gene is just a smart businessman. When he took over the track all this promoters were trying to charge him to do events at his track and he right away recognized he couldnt pay his bills paying promoters $12,000 to do an event and survive as a track owner. Most track owners depend 100% on promoters and when they do that understanding that tracks needs to make money so the only option they created for them selfs was to allow promoters to hype the racers to race for free in there events and only the promoters and tracks would make the money. With Gene racers actually have a chance to make a lil money.. The only reason i hate promoters because they use to suck the blood out the racers which SOME idiots couldnt see and till this day there (SOME)ego is bigger then there brain lmfao As a businessman myself i got to admit Gene is the best in his kinda business no doubt about it.. He takes care of racers and fans as well.." on 22:54:28 01/12/15 Mon

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> [> [> [> We will be racing this year for sure sir -- ghost, 18:18:16 01/14/15 Wed [1]

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.