VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 16:27:50 03/11/15 Wed
Author: NSD
Subject:

MARCH 28th!!!!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> nightmare is also locked in with cornbread -- gonna be good, 21:44:25 03/19/15 Thu [1]

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> I got to say what's on my mind. Since nightmare and myself are stepping up to race why dont you super backhalfs big cars bring them to the track and this is a callout for all you scarey super fast backhalfs (40s and 50s lightweight backhalf chasis cars) give us slower heavy 4.60 and 4.70 cars the move and lets race. Quit hiding in the bushes from each other and come get some of this slower and heavier race cars.. No disrespect just wanna have fun and make it fair so we can get back to racing and having fun. Them doctor mechanics can't make that big money if we don't race so turn them up lmfao -- ghost & nightmare, 10:28:34 03/21/15 Sat [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Ghost and Nightmare showing they are willing to race those bad asses so who will step up....Thats how you gain respect race lose or win dont be scared ..... -- eddiea, 21:41:59 03/22/15 Sun [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> My condolences to big dawg family... -- Ghost, 22:21:46 03/22/15 Sun [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> Looks like we are gonna race some this Saturday. We need the rest of the big boys (super backhalfs)out there i'm bringing my nickel and dime to make it interesting lol -- ghost Just wanna race..., 10:07:58 03/24/15 Tue [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[> NIGHTMARE IS GOING TO GAP GHOST SO BAD NOT EVEN GONNA BE CLOSE!! -- the real nightmare, 00:23:29 03/26/15 Thu [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> There won't be any gap on this race lol. He's faster but I'm not hiding in the bushes lmfao -- It'll be a race though👍, 06:48:58 03/26/15 Thu [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[> USA ALL THE WAY.NIGHTMARE FOR THE WIN. -- ALL AMERICAN, 12:34:56 03/28/15 Sat [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> yep he won but my car is ready to racing and it didnt throw out pieces of pistons out the harders when we raced. That nightmare car cant beat the ghost and run again :) Sorry but it is what it is baby lol. We are not supporters of the doctor race mechanics lmfao -- ghost ready (we will not burnt to win a race), 14:13:52 03/29/15 Sun [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> We are very good friend and he can tell you if we had him or not. The ghost felt the heat and piston pieces coming at the it and it shutdown the nitrous systems down and let the mare go by lmfao. And yes i said it that car CAN'T beat the ghost without burning lol And about the all american bullshit we both americans you ignorant piece of shit lol lmfao -- Bud you turned it up to much buddy and now it's $$$$ for morgan and sons sorry but the truth is the truth no disrespect to anybody, 14:31:22 03/29/15 Sun [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[> nightmare for the win -- lol, 12:46:44 03/30/15 Mon [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Top dog nightmare lol -- ghost, 15:57:50 03/30/15 Mon [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[> We wanna do this again but one day when it kools down. -- Ghost, 18:31:40 07/01/16 Fri [1]

[ Edit | View ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.