VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 18:51:17 03/18/15 Wed
Author: Richard
Subject: Thanks Martin, it'll be a good race. Tyrone why don't you use your real name, we all know exactly who you are lol
In reply to: Ghost 's message, "You just a hater with a mouth and no race car 😄. Not waisting my time on losers lol" on 06:26:39 03/18/15 Wed

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> [> [> [> That's just the way it is Richard the nut swingers that dont have race cars so they get on here talking shit like they run something in racing and talking for other racers that dont even know they are being thrown out there by idiots. Last i talked to Trevis at the track he asked me if i wanted to race and i told him i can't hang with the clown car and it look to me like he dont need all this bitches talking for him he does good himself and respectful too. All I'm trying to do is help bring racing back and i'll be truthful nightmare is faster then ghost but I'm stepping it up just to give the fans some good racing so they can get there money's worth. Haters like to talk about cars that come out and play and i really think they should be talking about the ones out there that wont call each other out because they are really SCARED of each other lmfao. And you Racers know who i'm talking about dont act stupid. -- ghost car is a fun hooobby not a business lol, 10:32:03 03/19/15 Thu [1]

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.