VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123 ]
Subject: So I hear

Author:
No name
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 12:22:08 01/19/11 Wed

I am all for FAIR competition in pageants. But I am also someone that thinks you should be honest about it.
Kellie Lighbourn, even though stunningly beautiful, is an attorney in Florida and the CURRENT Mrs. Florida America. She signed the Mrs. America contract stating that she woudl NOT enter or participate in any other pageant while a title holder and for like a year afterwards. Being an attorney she understood what she was signing and agreeing to. How does she justify breaching the contract and competing in another pageant WHILE she is still Mrs. Florida. It really doesnt matter, other than here is a woman that is an attorney, sworn to uphold the law, and she is knowingly breaching her contract. She's not the only one. Looks like Mrs Virgina is doing it as well. And if you are counting the girls that are still within the year after, there seems to be a lot of dishonest contestants. Do you ladies want to compete against women that have breached contracts in order to enter?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: So I hearNo name21:35:42 01/20/12 Fri
Re: So I hearNo name21:53:36 01/23/12 Mon
It's a pageant, not a trial. Walking in a gown or swimsuit and chatting with the judges for 3 minutes and you want her to give her life up? Have no idea who she is, but seriously- aren't there more important things going on in the world than a fluffy pageant?No name19:12:49 11/15/12 Thu

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (optional):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-7
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.