VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 18:00:17 08/01/17 Tue
Author: FK
Subject: Biggest issue is lack of rooms...
In reply to: Hopefully rooms will open for you. 's message, "So sorry to hear that - had similar experience in 2014. This year we thought it was very easy though. I had to keep double checking because I thought there was no way it would be so simple." on 16:41:32 08/01/17 Tue

I'm glad that things went more smoothly for some people this year. My biggest problem is that the block was gone in less than an hour. This venue is not big enough to accommodate ALL of the dancers and their families. Because it's a resort and not a convention center, overflow lodging is NOT close by compared to every other place they've held the O. If you are within walking distance ( 15-20 minute walk), you are walking on the edge of a highway for several blocks, not just crossing the street and staying at the Sheraton because the Marriott is full.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.