VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]5678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 21:41:44 12/17/15 Thu
Author: More inside
Subject: I think its time we as Parents STOP this nasty behavior & start reporting to Clrg! The problem is they get away with abusing our children and it is WRONG! There actually is a private complaint to them and falls under Child Welfare etc and it is in the rules for both tc and judges to never behave that way! More inside
In reply to: Angry dad moving on 's message, "OP here-thanks for the help. Original instinct was to move on but email was so vile we wondered if we should report it. Should have just left and not given bitter TC chance to be berate DD. Thanks for the input!" on 20:57:22 12/11/15 Fri

We lost a bunch of good families and dancers because they were afraid of our big mean tc. It is sad and time to start doing something to end this. You are moving on and that is obviously best, but nobodys child or customer deserves to be treated that way! It can really damage children, since those vile words came from somebody that im sure they cared for and worked hard for! Just think if that happened from your childs school teacher.... You would go to the principal.... Yes? And then change classrooms- yes? Same thing. Dont give mean teachers more power than they deserve. I wouldnt want my son or daughter being taught by anybody that behaved like that. Report them so others can know or they must choose to end their nastiness because people will be watching them. So think about it parents and report them when that happens. It wont stop if we keep quiet or make excuses. I have heard this happen so much and it ruins the sport and makes it look so trashy that everybody just cant cheer and help everybody along. I would forward email to clrg.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.