|[ VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1, , 3, 4 ]|
|Subject: What you can bring into Canada border(ODO2210)|
Next Thread |
Previous Thread |
Next Message |
Date Posted: 11:53:12 11/06/08 Thu
* cultural property, including antique and cultural objects considered to have There are strict laws about what you can historical significance in their country of bring into Canada. origin (you may, however, bring family heirlooms);
Cars must meet Canadian safety and pollution control standards. Many cars are not allowed into the country. Contact Transport Canada for more information
* more than 200 cigarettes (you must pay tax on the excess amount) per person over 18 years of age if you are immibefore you ship your car.
* more than 1.5 litres of wine or 1.14 litres of commercial alcohol (you must pay tax
on the excess amount) per person over 19 years of age.
The following items cannot be brought into Canada:
* firearms, explosives, fireworks and ammunition;
* narcotics, other than prescription drugs;
* meat, dairy products, fresh fruits and vegetables;
* plants, flowers and soil;
* endangered species of animals or products made from animal parts, such as the skin,
feathers, fur, bones and ivory;
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Forum timezone: GMT-8|
VF Version: 2.94, ConfDB:
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.