VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234[5]678910 ]
Subject: Spanking Discussions -How often did you experience this?

Author:
David
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 17:12:52 07/13/17 Thu

Being spanked growing up was the worst, because of how embarrassing all of it was. I think one of things I hated the most was standing bare in the corner afterwards. My mom would often have company over and they would all discuss the humiliating details of my spankings and make comments about my ass. And they really weren't shy with their comments either. How many here have had this as happen growing up?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Spanking Discussions -How often did you experience this?

Author:
Jeremy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:42:53 07/14/17 Fri

I have to agree this type of punishment is so degrading. Ask an adult if they they they should be put in a nude stock for traffic ticket. I do agree with spanking. I have mixed feelings about bare bottom spanking, but nude corner time. That should never happen. Imagine a man who had a naked girl on display for misbehavior. This is so blatantly wrong.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> Subject: Re: Spanking Discussions -How often did you experience this?

Author:
Daniel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:25:23 08/17/17 Thu

I agree it is degrading and humiliating, it is supposed to do so.
As for the worst, a few times when sent to a corner completely naked, mom saw me touch my peepee and thinking I was playing with it she would add to my punishment.
"Stand in the hall doorway." she would say. Then handing me two books, often just two National Geographic magazines from the nearby shelf, I'd have to hold one in each outstretched arm. Just a magazine, you think ? Well yes and not that heavy at first, but after ten or fifteen minutes the weight began to feel like two cinder blocks.
And to keep my balance, I'd have to spread my feet apart so anyone present could see my genitals quite clearly. To gain access to the main bathroom you had to pass through that doorway and go down the hallway. So my sister and, if present, they would have to pass under my outstretched arms and repeat that on the return, often patting my heiney as they did so. If mom was not watching from the table that pat would involve include their fingers probing the crack between the cheeks for ten or fifteen seconds.
Many times one or another of the moms in the neighborhood would visit my mom, especially after her illness became debilitating and saw me spanked. Mom would start a few strokes with the wooden clothes brush but then have my sister finish the spanking. Or my aunt if present, who really hit hard. A few times she let a neighbor do it a she got so winded so easily. I did not mind that so much as they were all mom's age or older and had their own children, except Mrs. nelson who was new to the neighborhood and only about five years older. She was decent looking and every time she touched my heiney, rubbing the twin mounds I'd get another erections started.
When she saw me standing there in the doorway she always smiled and never tried to pretend she didn't see my little peepee hanging out in full view.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.