VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234[5]678910 ]
Subject: Brother n Sister nudity

Author:
firemed
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 18:35:08 09/08/17 Fri

I'm curious about nudity between brothers and sisters. Example when I was a kid my younger sister had dancing right after school. So she had to change for dancing in the backseat of the car. A couple of times my mom had a female friend with her, when this occurred I would be in the backseat with my sister as she got completely nude and then put on her dance clothes. My mom got this big black bag with a hole for my sister's head, now she could change without being seen and she moved up and got later classes. Time passed when I was 16 and she was 15, she had to change in the in the car again because she was a teacher's assistant. Now I'm driving her to dance, she didn't have the bag anymore. She would talk constantly and wanted to see my eyes, so I would adjust the rearview mirror. Now if she can see my eyes I can see her. If she said something that drew my attention I would turn and look. When I was 17 this ended she got different classes. When I was 19 I picked her up at college partly to fight home sickness. She took me to her dorm room. She said she needed to change, I told her to walk me back to the lobby and I would wait there. She said she would change in her closet. She went into the closet, then said she forgot her underwear. She said turn around which I did. When she said okay I turned back around. She wasn't in the closet, but in front of it.
She was pulling off her panties, then she was completely nude. She was talking steady, as see dressed. This was the last time I saw her nude, she was 18.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.