VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]
Subject: Nude Beach Proposal

Author:
Amy McCabe
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 06:22:16 11/30/15 Mon

I am a 20 year old female. I have the perfect boyfriend who I know is going to ask me to marry him. He insists that we wait to next summer so that he can propose on a nude beach while we are both nude. I am horrified at this because I am afraid of being seen nude by men I don't know.
I am not going to say no. I have to either change his mind or accept being nude in front of strangers and possibly some friends who might accompany us. I have already talked him out of a nude wedding.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Nude Beach Proposal

Author:
Daniel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:02:25 12/06/15 Sun

<<<< I am afraid of being seen nude by men I don't know. >>>

This is a frequent feeling.
Being seen by naked men while you are naked is nothing to be afraid of. If they are confirmed nudists they have see quite a few naked ladies already so while you may be very attractive, few will recall your breasts differently fro0m lots of others, nor will your exposed pubic hairs seem very different.
The one thing I noticed, the few times I have been involved in skinny dipping and sunbathing with several friends and family at our backyard pool is that people make and lock eye contact. I'd bet the next day you won't be able to tell which guy is circumcised and which was not.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> Subject: Women have no reason to fear nudity in front of people

Author:
Beowulf
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:30:30 02/18/16 Thu

Men are the ones who have to worry,because a man could get an erection which would be embarrassing and might make him come off as a pervert.Women don't have that issue. So, Amy McCabe, stop complaining and do what your boyfriend wants.It's worse for him than it is for you.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.