VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]
Subject: Re: Nurse Training

Author:
Doug Barker
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 02:41:13 05/01/17 Mon

Being old enough to have been affected by the thump the erection with a spoon question, I can say that it was accepted as a fact. One difference was the person who we all feared was the school nurse. Beginning with the seventh grade we had a school nurse on duty at the school during regular school hours. If you were hurt at school, like in P.E.and you had to get checked without your pants and got an erection, you could expect to get it thumped really hard by her using a wooden pencil with a large rubber eraser in the end of it. some of my classmates claimed to have been thumped, some more than once, and all agreed how bad it hurt. I thought it must be a really bad (dirty) thing to do to have her hit you like that. I admit even as a grownup I was terrified that I would have some nurse or female doctor order me out of her clinic,or get yelled at or some other awful punishment. I finally found out the truth when I was about thirty five,and had a female doctor laugh when I started apologizing and trying to cover up. She said it happens all the time. To think of all the worrying and the missed doctors appointments. Anyway I think the spoon treatment was real and widely used back in the 60s and earlier.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.