VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 22:09:47 02/03/15 Tue
Author: Shannon
Subject: Miss Dallaswear 2015 Pageant

Hello everyone! My name is Shannon and I am a dancer and college student in Dallas, Texas. I have entered into an online pageant for a company called Dallaswear and the title I am competing for is Miss Dallaswear 2015! This is the first year that they are having this pagent and I would love the honors of being the first one to hold the title. You're probably wondering what Dallaswear is! They are a dance wear company that makes beautiful dance attire for auditions and dance teams, including the NFL, NBA and NHL! It has been my dream for a long time to become a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader and Dallaswear has been there for me throughout that journey by making my audition outfits and always giving me the confidence I need to shine! Please take some time out of your day to vote for me, I would greatly appreciate it!
You can vote for me at this link -----> http://bit.ly/1Dqplsc or visit www.missdallaswear.com

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (optional):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.