VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]34 ]
Subject: Re: A SPELL CASTER THAT HELP ME BRING MY EX BACK 2014

Author:
sandra (thanks to you)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 21:05:46 02/11/14 Tue

Hello i am Sandra ,I am out here to spread this good news to the entire world on how i got my husband back.I was going crazy mad and confuse when my husband left me for another girl last month,But when i meet a friend that introduce me to DR ALULU the great messenger to the oracle that he serve,I narrated my problem to DR ALULU about how my ex love left me and also how i needed to get a job in a very big company.He only said to me that i have come to the right place were i will be getting my heart desire without any side effect.He told me what i need to do,After it was been done,In the next 2 days,My love called me on the phone and was saying sorry for living me before now and also in the next one week after my lovely husband called me to be pleading for forgiveness,I was called for interview in my desired company were i needed to work as the managing director..I am so happy and overwhelmed that i have to tell this to the entire world to contact DR ALULU at the following email address and get all your problem solve..No problem is too big for him to solve..Contact email dralulusolutiontemple@gmail.com or call + 2348124373971 and get your problems solve like me . Sandra from U. K
Name:Sandra Url: I Need A Spell Caster To Bring My Ex Lover Back

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: A SPELL CASTER THAT HELP ME BRING MY EX BACK 2014

Author:
monica (thanks to you)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:07:53 02/11/14 Tue

my name is MONICA from united kingdom and I recently had a breakup with my husband about 5 months back. He said we are done that we should move on that he has someone else now. I could not even bear the pain and everything and just so unfortunate, I discovered I was pregnant when me and my ex we going through some big fights. I couldn’t tell him I was pregnant because I knew he would blame it on me. I suffered with the secret on my own and I could not go through an abortion on my own. The funny thing is I discovered that he had two other girlfriends I was not aware of. I know if I could turn back the hands of time I would do it again because i could not suffer everything alone, I almost drop out of varsity because of a guy. On a faithful day after i lost of thought, an old friend told me about a spell caster DR ALULU with this email: dralulusolutiontemple@gmail.com who could help me restore my love and have my baby in good terms. I sacrifice everything to make sure the spell was done. and the spell was now the savior. his spell brought back my lover after 2days. My joy, love and happiness is restored because of this spell caster DR ALULU, my baby comes soon.: alulusolutiontemple@gmail.com
Name: MONICA Url: I Need A Spell Caster That Can Bring Back My Ex Lover
[> [> Subject: HOW MY LOVER CAME BACK TO ME

Author:
JERRY
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:09:34 02/23/14 Sun

With this little short time and just want to use it in thanking the great man that brought joy back to my life within 48 hours by bringing back my lover. Yes it was true that i had some difficulties with my lover but today i am back here to tell the world that Dr.Kuvuki brought my lover back to me. I have always heard of love spell but i never had an idea of how effective it can be. Well my time is up just contact Dr.Kuvuki at +2348158738315 and through his email at : kuvukitemple@gmail.com To enable you have a taste of his great work
[> [> Subject: Re: A SPELL CASTER THAT HELP ME BRING MY EX BACK 2014

Author:
TRACY
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:32:01 04/04/14 Fri

My Name is TRACY, I am From United Kingdom. I wish to
share my testimonies with the general public about
what this man called DR SAMBOLA has just done for me ,
this man has just brought back my lost Ex husband
to me with his great spell, I was married to this man
called Steven we were together for a long time and
we loved our self’s but when I was unable to give
him a child for 2 years he left me and told me he
can’t continue anymore then I was now looking for
ways to get him back until a friend of mine told me
about this man and gave his contact email greatsambolaspiritualtemple@gmail.com
then you wont believe
this, when I contacted this man on my problems he
prepared this spell cast and bring my lost husband
back, and after a month I miss my month and go for
a test and the result stated am pregnant am happy
today am a mother of a baby boy, thank you once
again DR SAMBOLA for what you have done for
me, if you are out there passing through any of this
problems listed below contact him today greatsambolaspiritualtemple@gmail.com
1) If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women/men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to be rich.
(7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be
yours forever.
(8) If you need financial assistance.
(9) How you been scammed and you want to recover
you lost money.
[> [> Subject: spell caster

Author:
miss PRECIOUS E
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:10:31 04/11/14 Fri

My mouth is full of testimonies, Am miss PRECIOUS E my husband left the home for two years to south Africa for a tourist, where he meant this prostitute and he was bewitch by the girl my husband refuse to come back home again, i cry day and night looking for who to help me, i read a news paper about a powerful spell caster called Dr sambola and i contacted the spell caster to help me get my lover back to me and he ask me not to worry about it that the gods we fight for me.. he told me by mid-night when all the spirit is at rest he will cast a spell to reunite my lover back to me. and he did in less than 3 days my husband came back to me and started crying that i should for forgive him, i,m so happy for what this spell caster did for me and my husband.. Dr sambola of greatsambolaspiritualtemple@gmail.com

Author:
Udu (spell caster)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:27:10 02/18/14 Tue

I AM sara i want to give thanks and i will always give thanks to DR.Udu who brought back my lover that has left me for 6years within 48hours, i have said about this last week but i promised to always tell people about this every week end so that those that did not read about it last week will read about it this week, i have been looking for how to get this boy back to my life because i love this boy with the whole of my heart, i could not replace him with any body,one day i was watching my television when i saw a lady giving thanks to DR.OLORI and telling the world how he helped her i was so shocked i could not believe it because i never taught that there are powers that can bring back lost love, then that was how i decided to contact him too because i do really need my love back,when i contacted him i told him everything and he told me not to worry that my love will surely be back to my arms within 48hours at first i could not believe because i was thinking how could somebody that has gone for 6years come back within 48 hours,so then i decided to watch and see,unbelievable within the next 48hours i got a call from unknown number so i decided to pick the call the next thing i could hear was my loves voice he was pleading and begging me on the phone that i should forgive him that i should forget all that have happened that he did not know what came over him,he promised not to leave for any reason, that he was really sorry for what he did,i was so surprised because i never believed that this could happen,so that was how i accepted his apology and the next morning he came to my house and still pleading for me to forgive him i told him that everything is okay that i have forgiven him, that was how we started again and now we are married, i promised to say this testimony in radio station, commenting this testimony is still okay but before this month runs out i promise to say this in radio station and i will,sir thank you very much.World please am begging you people to try and thank this man for me,or if you need his help here is his email address:uduspellcaster@gmail.com

Author:
stephanie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:33:16 03/10/14 Mon

Good day, my name is stephanie and i would love to share a wonderful testimony. I was happily married for about Four years before me and my husband started having problems haven tried some spell casters i thought all hope were lost and i cried for a long time before i was introduced to a prophet called Brian Carn by a friend of mine that helped put everything back in order by his special prayers and today we are still happily married so i want to use this media to challenge anyone of you who is passing through difficulties to contact this man, we were created to have the best of life not to cry every night and day i know how it hurts because have been there so if you know you are passing through any challenge contact him on his email prophet.eddyspiritualspelltemple@gmail.com this is the best spell caster that has ever lived am so sure of that because he has also helped some of my friends.again his email is eddyspiritualspelltemple@gmail.com or his phone +1238138156713
[> Subject: : A SPELL CASTER THAT HELP ME BRING MY EX BACK 2014

Author:
Dora Dennis
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:41:30 02/22/14 Sat

My name is Dora Dennis from U.S.A I have to give this miraculous testimony, which is so unbelievable until now. I had a problem with my Ex husband 2years ago, which lead to our break up. when he broke up with me, I was not my self again, i felt so empty inside me, my love and financial situation became worst, until a close friend of mine Loveth told me about a spell caster who helped her in the same problem too his name is PROPHET LULU I email prophetluluhomeofsolution@gmail.com the spell caster and i told him my problem and i did what he asked of me, to cut the long story short. Before i knew what was happening my husband gave me a call and told me that he was coming back to me in just 2days and was so happy to have him back to me. We have two kids together and we are happy with ourselves. Thanks to PROPHET LULU for saving my relationship and for also saving others own too. continue your good work, If you are interested to contact him and testify this blessings like me, the great spell caster email address is (prophetluluhomeofsolution@gmail.com ) you are the best among all the spell caster online I hope you see my testimonies and also pray for my family too. And he also do the following spell
1-Love spell
2-Money spell
3-Good Luck spell
4-Job spell
5-Exam spell
6-Home problem Spell
7-Instant Death Spell
8-Famous Spell
9-Fruitfulness of a child
10-Lottery spell
In short contact him in any kind of spell is CONTACT ME VIA
EMAIL:prophetluluhomeofsolution@gmail.com
or call
PROPHET LULU ON +2348060356324 he will help you. thanks once again my spiritual Father God bless you.
[> [> Subject: Re: : A SPELL CASTER THAT HELP ME BRING MY EX BACK 2014

Author:
danny (how i got my ex back)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:43:19 05/25/14 Sun

Is DR OGBARI you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship,I promise you.your problems will be solve immediately.After being in relationship with mike for seven years, He left me, i did every thing possible to bring him back back but all was in vain. I wanted him back because of the love I have for him, I begged him but he refused until I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should rather mail a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believe in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the spell caster, he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days,that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day,that was around 4:00pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened,that he wanted to return to me, that he love me so much. I was so happy and surprised. Since then I have made a promise that every body I know will never have a relationship problem, that I will refer them to the spell caster to help them. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, hise mail drogbarilovespell@gmail.com
[> Subject: A SPELL CASTER THAT HELP ME BRING MY EX BACK 2014

Author:
Andrew mark
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:18:47 02/23/14 Sun

An amazing testimony,I am Andrew mark,From united states of America.I will start by saying to all that have experience heart break and also cant do with out there lover should please stop here and read up my story, So as you will know how to go solving or getting your ex back from this spell caster..AND AGAIN I WILL WANT TO ALSO TELL ALL THAT THIS SPELL CASTER I WILL WANT TO TELL THE WHOLE WORLD ABOUT IS HARMLESS AND DO NOT HAVE ANY SIDE EFFECT, BUT TO RESTORE AND GIVE YOU BACK WHAT YOU DESERVE, COS WHEN I MEET WITH THIS SPELL CASTER THAT WAS INTRODUCED TO ME BY THE WIFE OF MY BOSS IN MY WORKING PLACE, HE MADE IT CLEAR THAT HE CAN CAST SPELL ON SO MANY OTHER PROBLEMS EXCEPT IN GETTING YOUR EX OR MAKING YOUR LOVER TO LOVE YOU MORE THAT WILL SUITE YOU. Last year December, My lover was cheating on me and was not also give me the attention that a man should give to a woman,And really that was troubling my mind and tearing my heart apart to the extent that i was not concentrating in the office the way i use to before the break up by my lover.And before that incident,I always see how my boss use to love his wife so much. I was binging to think that i was not doing the right thing to him that will make him love me forever,So i really gathered my courage and went to my boss wife office to ask her the secret that made her husband love her so dearly,In the first place she refused in telling me,She asked me why i am asking her such a question,That if is it not normal for every man to love his wife.I told her the reason that made me ask her about this question,That my lover started cheating on me lately,When i knelt down before her for her to see my seriousness in this issue that i went to ask her,She opened up to me by telling me that i should not tell anybody about what she want to tell me,The wife to my boss started to say to me that she used a very powerful spell on his husband to love her,And the spell that she used is harmless, But the spell is just to make him love her and never to look for any other woman except her. I QUICKLY ASK HER HOW DID SHE GET TO KNOW THIS GREAT,POWER,DURABLE AND PERFECT WORK SPELL CASTER,she said that a friend of hers also introduce her to him. Then i also ask her how i can meet with this spell caster.SHE SAID EVERYTHING TO ME,THAT THE NAME OF THIS SPELL CASTER IS Dr henry olu.My next question to her was how can i get this wonderful spell caster,She said she is going to give me the email of the spell caster for me to contact him for my problem,Really she gave to me this spell caster email and i contacted him and explained all to him,And after every thing that needed to be done by the spell caster, In the next two days, My lover that hated me so much came to house begging for forgiveness and i was so glad that i have finally gotten my heart desire..I was so grateful to this spell caster for what he has done for my life.. So i made a promise to him that i will always continue telling the world about his wonderful work towards me and also to other that came to you before and also the people that will also get to you from my story that i narrated online now..I will want to say to the entire world that you should not cry over noting again, That there is a great man that has been helping individuals to restore there Joy and smile in there faces !! The direct email to get this man is: agagulovespell@yahoo.com,This is what i want to tell you all out there,That is thinking that all hope is lost OK..Thanks

Author:
NANCY
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:54:02 02/28/14 Fri

MY name is NANCY from Uk and i want to give a testimony about what happened to me not quite long ago it all startyed when my husband started acting funny and treating badly he never give me the attention he once gave me i tried to confront him about it but he told me it was because of work but it was later that i found out that he was cheating on me and it was just two weeks to valentine which will also be our two years annivestry of our marriage the issue got me so depressed and i could not thinking straight when i confronted him about the issue we got into a fight and to my greatest suprise the next day he came back home with a devioce papers for me to sign i begged him and he left with out even hearing me out when i told my friend about the issue he introduced me to a spell caster called Dr GWEN,whom help her with her with a similar case and to my gratest suprise he helped me with a spell which i used and it worked wounderfully.my husband came running back beging me to take him back and now we are living happer than before and we celebrated our two years anniverstary which is also valentins day together all thanks to Dr Gwen.what ever you mite be going through just know that there is no problem without a solution for there is no problem too big for Dr Gwen to solve do contact him via email on :gwenspiritualtemple01@gmail.com

Author:
stephan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:30:52 03/02/14 Sun

stephanDECEMBER 20, 2013 AT 10:24 AM
i want to give thanks to the great DR LULU ZAZA who helped me allot in getting back my love and also helped me in my financial problem.i was in relationship with ANTHONIA both of us lived together in love and in happiness, suddenly she just work up one morning telling me that she is sick and tired of me i was so shocked and confused cause i never did anything wrong to her still i had to plead to her because i love her so much, but she still insisted to breakup with me, i tried all i could to get her back but it was not possible, after she left i was some how financially down i did not know what happened to my finance, so i decided to contact some spell casters which happens to be scams, i was frustrated then decided not to contact any spell caster again, one day i was watching a show when i saw a woman named TINA was giving testimony on how this great man named Dr Lulu zaza helped her in getting back her lover within 24 hours so that was how i decided to give a try and i contacted Dr lulu zaza and told him about how she left me and my finance,the only thing he said was that i my lover will come back to me and my finance will come up again, that he is going to do all within 24 hours, so just decided to watch and see. in the next 24 hours which he said i got a call from her and she was pleading to me that she is very sorry for what she did to me, the most surprising thing was that the job i applied for in a company for almost 4 months, they just called and told me that i should come and start the work that am capable of doing the job, i was so surprised a tears of joy rolled down from my eyes,i was very very happy and she just came to my house and she started pleading to me, so i accepted her apology and now we are living happily together now, and am working in the company now am happy again. all thanks to Dr Lulu zaza for helping me and for making my dream to come through. for help and for appreciation you can contact Dr lulu zaza through lowcobaspelltemple@gmail.com@gmail.com

Author:
Guest (GOOD MAN WITH A GOOD HEART)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:11:11 03/03/14 Mon

Am so grateful to Dr OYAKHILO for what he has done for me,At first i was thing he was a scam and also thinking if i was doing the right,But when i decided to contact him i told him my problem he laughed and told me that everything will be okay within 48hours,So i decided to give it a try in which i contacted him he told me that i should remove all taught from my mind and be happy,Really on the second day i just got a cal from someone.The person was weeping then i decided to ask who was i speaking to then he called his name Landon i was shocked i asked him what happened he said he is really sorry for what he has done to me for the past 3years for leaving me alone.That i should please forgive him that he will make it up with me.So then i said let him come over which he did as he was coming he got me a new car and also said i should have access to his account top prove to me that he will never leave me for anything now we are bought together and we are going to celebrate this Xmas in any country of my choice,Which we are preparing for.Now we are together and he cant do without me friends am so happy to Dr OYAKHILO for bringing back happiness to my life.i swear with my life Dr OYAKHILO his a man to trust you can contact him on his private mail oyakhilobhegbelovespelltemple@live.com My name is Gabrielle from Australia

Author:
elama
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:23:57 03/03/14 Mon

I am really happy that dr.OLOKUM reunited i and my lover back.Dr Olokum is a real spell caster to find and I’m glad that I met him on time to help me bring back my lover. I’ll be forever thankful.” if you need his help too you can call him +2347053977842 OR EMAIL HIM ON LAVEDERLOVESPELL@GMAIL.COM

Author:
Dr drokolokolo (Please go for Dr drokolokolo)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:41:48 03/03/14 Mon

I bear witness to a great man named (drokolokolo@gmail.com) that brought me to my ex after 1 year of divorce in touch with him today is able to solve any problem of yours. that specialize in the following manner: (1) spells to protect themselves from danger (2) magic spells (3) Same-sex Love Spell (4) healing spells (5) invisibility spells (6) Spell of wealth and fame (7) Spell to get a good job (8) yielded strong love and relationship (9) spells to bring back your ex (10) HIV and AIDS (11) IF YOU WANT TO ADOPT a CHILD WITHOUT STREET (12) DO YOU WANT TO bE RICH OR want to perform rituals he is having great powers and generous.You can contact him (drokolokolo@gmail.com) be useful without emphasizing judge today
[> Subject: Trusted Love Spell Caster

Author:
Ruth Johnson (Love Spell)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:51:17 03/04/14 Tue

I was having serious relationship problems with my boyfriend and it had resulted in him moving out to his friend’s apartment. Everything got worse because he started going to bars and strip clubs frequently with his friend, getting drunk and passing out. He always threatens me on phone whenever I call him because of all the bad advises that his friend has given him.
I really love him and we had been dating for 8 years which gave us a beautiful daughter. I had also lost a lot of money on therapists until I was introduced to Dr. Dele via (dr.delespiritualtemple@gmail.com) by a friend whom he helped to marry her childhood boyfriend; this gave me total confidence and strength to get him back. I did all he asked and after a 4 days my boyfriend called me and rushed back home, things just changed between us emotionally. He has a job and stopped drinking and keeping irrelevant friends.
It’s a miracle I never believed was possible because I had lost all hope until I found Dr. Dele. He works and if you have any kind of relationship problem, he is the solution via dr.delespiritualtemple@gmail.com

Author:
Zambar
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:12:34 03/04/14 Tue

I bear witness to a great man named ( zambazinwespells@gmail.com) that brought me to my ex after 1 year of divorce in touch with him today is able to solve any problem of yours. that specialize in the following manner: (1) spells to protect themselves from danger (2) magic spells (3) Same-sex Love Spell (4) healing spells (5) invisibility spells (6) Spell of wealth and fame (7) Spell to get a good job (8) yielded strong love and relationship (9) spells to bring back your ex (10) HIV and AIDS (11) IF YOU WANT TO ADOPT a CHILD WITHOUT STREET (12) DO YOU WANT TO bE RICH OR want to perform rituals he is having great powers and generous.You can contact him (drokolokolo@gmail.com) be useful without emphasizing judge today

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:21:45 03/04/14 Tue

I bear witness to a great man named ( zamba zinwe) that brought me to my ex after 1 year of divorce in touch with him today is able to solve any problem of yours. that specialize in the following manner: (1) spells to protect themselves from danger (2) magic spells (3) Same-sex Love Spell (4) healing spells (5) invisibility spells (6) Spell of wealth and fame (7) Spell to get a good job (8) yielded strong love and relationship (9) spells to bring back your ex (10) HIV and AIDS (11) IF YOU WANT TO ADOPT a CHILD WITHOUT STREET (12) DO YOU WANT TO bE RICH OR want to perform rituals he is having great powers and generous.You can contact him (zambazinwespells@gmail.com) be useful without emphasizing judge today

Author:
Sonia Fletcher (get your ex back)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:58:11 03/05/14 Wed

HI My Name is Sonia Fletcher and i am from United state of America(USA), I wish to share my testimonies with the general public about what this man called Dr Musa of: musaspellcaster@gmail.com,for what he has just done for me , this man has just brought back my lost family to me with his great spell caster, i was married to this Man called Richard Brown we were together for a long time and we loved our self's but when i was unable to give him a child for 2 years he left me and told me he can't continue anymore then i was now looking for ways to get him back until a friend of mine told me about this man and gave his contact email: musaspellcaster@gmail.com then you wont believe this when i contacted this man on my problems he prepared this spell cast and bring my lost Husband back and after a month my i miss my month and go for a test and the result stated am pregnant am happy today am a Mother with a baby girl, thank you once again the great Musa for what you have done for me, if you are out there passing through this same kind of problems of you need a lost love back or any kind of problems for you can contact he today on his email: musaspellcaster@gmail.com,and he will also help you as well

Contact him today on His Email: musaspellcaster@gmail.com or his phone number: +2347057284586

Author:
Paula
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:35:40 03/06/14 Thu

Hello am Paula from USA.
I just want to give a little information about this powerful man called Dr.Kuvuki, He is able to bring back ex lover within 48hours and you can simply contact him on +2348158738315 or email him on kuvukitemple@gmail.com

Paula

Author:
dora (am very happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:24:22 03/06/14 Thu

greetings to the world my name is Dora from Spain , I want to testify to the good work of Dr. sunny , which helped me in achieving what you never thought you would again.My name is Stephanie was on a three-year relationship with a child I thought he loved me more than anything in the world after a while I noticed some changes in him things that do not realize that began to nag about it, so I knew something was wrong I tried to please him in several but still no results. I soon realized that he was seeing another girl who tried to make him understand that I loved so much , but even days listen.one read a witness in a similar case , a testament person to the work of this great Doctor sunny , but I thought I was not convinced by my friend , so I contacted him and tried to her amazing reluctantly method in less than a week , my lover contacted me and to date are still together and happy married.so if you are experiencing similar problems, as if
( 1) want your ex back .
(2) always have nightmares.
(3) to be promoted in his office.
(4 ) want women / men to run after you.
( 5) Want a child.
(6 ) Do you want to be rich.
(7 ) want to tie your husband / wife to be yours forever.
(8 ) need financial assistance.
( 9) Herbal care and many more
1) you want to promote anything that makes
2 ) you want to earn good money
3) business success
4) spiritual solutions
5 ) to gain trial
6) want a divorce
7) the need to protect them as immortal
8) Do you want to be rich
9) Do you want to be in control of you marriage
10) Would you be attracted to people
11) HOW DO YOU GET THE PREGNANCY
12) HOW TO GET YOUR EX HUSBAND AND WIFE OF NEW
13 ) HOW TO WIN YOUR LOTTERY
14 ) PROMOTION SPELL
15 ) PROTECTION SPELL
16 ) BUSINESS SPELL
17 ) GOOD JOB SPELL
18 ) Cure for any disease
contact him I guarantee it will help here is his email:drsunnydsolution1@gmail.com
[> Subject: HOW I SAVE MY MARRIAGE FROM A REAL SPELL CASTER YOU CAN STILL SAVE YOUR OWN

Author:
Melissa Lopez
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:47:06 03/06/14 Thu

HOW I SAVE MY MARRIAGE FROM A REAL SPELL CASTER YOU CAN STILL SAVE YOUR OWN my name is melissa lopez What a wonderful and a straight forward spell caster that has brought back joy and happiness into my life after i saw a post on how he helped a lady called Autumn,i decided to contact him for help when i told this God sent man Dr goodluck on how my lover left me for 2 years without calling nor texting me,When i shared this my sad experience with Dr goodluck he said everything would be okay within 48hours i was like am i sure what this man is saying is real,So i decided to give a try and i what even surprised me the most at first i was also thinking he was a scam i taught he was like other spell caster who come online to add pain to peoples pain not knowing there feelings but to make money,But this great man Dr goodluck is never like that his own is for good and make people to be happy with the one they love,Am just so happy,Even before the 24hours i just got a call from a man who has left me for 24hours saying he his sorry and that he wants me back to his life i was so happy,He invited me for a dinner which i meant him there and we bought talked and he said he wants to prove that he would never leave me for any other lady he engaged me and also make me had access to all his account am so happy all thanks goes to this great man Dr goodluck a man who has brought back joy to my life,Please friends that needs help i would advice and swear that Dr goodluck is the right man and not those fake ones who are online to make money and not to help here is Dr goodluck private mail goodluck05spellcaster@gmail.com
[> [> Subject: !!! How To Get Your husband Back & Avoid Divorce !!!

Author:
Latisha Allen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:13:37 03/14/14 Fri

!!! How To Get Your husband Back & Avoid Divorce !!!

Hello to every one out here,I am Latisha Allen,From united states of America.I will start by saying to all that have experience heart break and also cant do with out there lover should please stop here and read up my story, So as you will know how to go solving or getting your ex back from this spell caster..AND AGAIN I WILL WANT TO ALSO TELL ALL THAT THIS SPELL CASTER I WILL WANT TO TELL THE WHOLE WORLD ABOUT IS HARMLESS AND DO NOT HAVE ANY SIDE EFFECT, BUT TO RESTORE AND GIVE YOU BACK WHAT YOU DESERVE, COS WHEN I MEET WITH THIS SPELL CASTER THAT WAS INTRODUCED TO ME BY THE WIFE OF MY BOSS IN MY WORKING PLACE, HE MADE IT CLEAR THAT HE CAN CAST SPELL ON SO MANY OTHER PROBLEMS EXCEPT IN GETTING YOUR EX OR MAKING YOUR LOVER TO LOVE YOU MORE THAT WILL SUITE YOU. Last year December, My lover was cheating on me and was not also give me the attention that a man should give to a woman,And really that was troubling my mind and tearing my heart apart to the extent that i was not concentrating in the office the way i use to before the break up by my lover.And before that incident,I always see how my boss use to love his wife so much. I was binging to think that i was not doing the right thing to him that will make him love me forever,So i really gathered my courage and went to my boss wife office to ask her the secret that made her husband love her so dearly,In the first place she refused in telling me,She asked me why i am asking her such a question,That if is it not normal for every man to love his wife.I told her the reason that made me ask her about this question,That my lover started cheating on me lately,When i knelt down before her for her to see my seriousness in this issue that i went to ask her,She opened up to me by telling me that i should not tell anybody about what she want to tell me,The wife to my boss started to say to me that she used a very powerful spell on his husband to love her,And the spell that she used is harmless, But the spell is just to make him love her and never to look for any other woman except her. I QUICKLY ASK HER HOW DID SHE GET TO KNOW THIS GREAT,POWER,DURABLE AND PERFECT WORK SPELL CASTER,she said that a friend of hers also introduce her to him. Then i also ask her how i can meet with this spell caster.SHE SAID EVERYTHING TO ME,THAT THE NAME OF THIS SPELL CASTER IS Dr BRAVE.My next question to her was how can i get this wonderful spell caster,She said she is going to give me the email of the spell caster for me to contact him for my problem,Really she gave to me this spell caster email and i contacted him and explained all to him,And after every thing that needed to be done by the spell caster, In the next two days, My lover that hated me so much came to house begging for forgiveness and i was so glad that i have finally gotten my heart desire..I was so grateful to this spell caster for what he has done for my life.. So i made a promise to him that i will always continue telling the world about his wonderful work towards me and also to other that came to you before and also the people that will also get to you from my story that i narrated online now..I will want to say to the entire world that you should not cry over noting again, That there is a great man that has been helping individuals to restore there Joy and smile in there faces !! The direct email to get this man is bravespellcaster@gmail.com CONTACT HIM NOW THE BETTER FOR YOU TO GET QUICK SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS...

Author:
Josephine (help)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:49:33 03/07/14 Fri

My name is Josephine,from U.S.A,in 2014 May precisely marked our 4 years of marriage without a baby or fruit of the worm, my husband wasn't happy with this problem we encounter in the family, he went out and decide to live with his colleague in office,since them my life turn down.after 5 month not seeing my husband a lady l shared apartment with introduce a Man to me DR FASOLOVE.I explained my problem to him.he posted some powerful spiritual item to my Home through carrier service.he instructed me on how to use the spiritual item,without paying any Money,to my surprise after 3days he did and my husband came back to me,both of us cry our eye out 2 months later when we moved back together when i told him i was pregnant for him that we are going to have a baby l promise to share my experience because I strongly believe someone may also be in the position. you can contact him via email;(greatfasolovecaster@gmail.com)
[> [> Subject: i really need a good spell caster that can bring back my ex back to in now 2014

Author:
Jessica Lopez (help)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:05:34 03/07/14 Fri

Jessica Lopez
i want to thank God for using Dr. gagado as my source of savior after 2year of joblessness and my lover left me alone for 2 years,Have just been heart broken until i go in contact with Dr.gagado after i saw a ladies testimony on how she was helped by this same Dr. gagado,So i decided to get in contact with him and when i told him all my problems he laughed and said this is not a problem that everything will be OK in 3 days time.Exactly the 3rd day my ex lover called me i was shocked and what surprise me the most was that a company i applied for over 4 month called me and said i should resume work as soon as possible.Am so grateful to Dr GAGADO if you wish in contacting him gagadolovetemple@gmail.com He do cast the spell as following

(1) If you want your ex back.
(2) you need a divorce in your relationship
(4) You want women & men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to be rich.
(7) You want to tie your husband & wife to be yours forever.
(9) Herbal care
Contact him today on:gagadolovetemple@gmail.com
[> [> [> Subject: i really need a good spell caster that can bring back my ex back to in now 2014

Author:
Frank Silver (help)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:10:11 03/07/14 Fri

My Name is Frank Silver am from London..I never believed in Love Spells or Magics until I met this special spell caster when i contacted this man called .Dr ELABA me she’s going on a divorce..i thought it was a joke and when she came back from work she tender to me a divorce letter and she packed all her properties from my house..i ran mad and i tried all i could to have her back but all did not work out..i was lonely for almost 5years.So when i told the spell caster what happened he said he will help me and he asked for her full name and her picture..i gave him that..At first i was skeptical but i gave it a try cos have tried so many spell casters and there is no solution.so when he finished with the readings,he got back to me that she’s with a man and that man is the reason why she left me.The spell caster said he will help me with a spell that will surely bring her back.but i never believe all this.he told me i will see a positive result within 24 hour..24 hour later after the spell has been caster she called me herself and came to me apologizing and she told me she will come back to me..I cant believe this,it was like a dream cos i never believe this will work out after trying many spell casters and there is no solution..The spell caster is so powerful and after that he helped me with a pregnancy spell and my wife got pregnant again ..we are now happy been together again and with lovely kids..This spell caster has really changed my life and i will forever be thankful to her..he has helped many friends too with similar problem and they are happy and thankful to her..This woman is indeed the most powerful spell caster have ever experienced in life..Am Posting this to the Forum in case there is anyone who has similar problem and still looking for a way out.
1. Get your scam money back
2. Bring back lost lover, even if lost for a long time
3. Remove bad spells from homes, business & customer attraction etc.
4. Get promotion you have desired for a long time at work or in your career.
5. Read all your problems before you even mention them to him
6. Remove the black spot that keeps on taking your money away
7. Find out why you are not progressing in life and the solution
8. Eliminate in family fights
9. Ensure excellent school grades even for children with mental disabilities
10. Stop your marriage or relationship from breaking apart
11. I destroy and can send back the Nikolos if requested
12. heal barrenness in women and disturbing menstruation
13. Get you marriage to the lover of your choice
14. Guarantee you win the troubling court cases & divorce no matter how what stage
15. Ensure success in work and business
16. Mental illness & bewitched
17. Can?t sleep at night or walking at night
18. Recover stolen property and whereabouts of people that hurt you.
19. Bring supernatural luck into
20. Pregnancy spell tsp conceive baby
you can reach him here….elabaspelltemple@gmail.com , or his mobile +2348138155913. This is what i want to tell you all out there,That is thinking that all hope is lost OK..Thank
[> [> [> [> Subject: the spell caster that helped me

Author:
flora (i so happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:59:09 06/11/14 Wed

I was heartbroken that my boyfriend decided to leave the relationship, so I
had the Retrieve A Lover spell cast. with Dr Alusi Within a week of the
spell casting, he called "just to talk." After some pleasant talks and
catching up, he asked to see me again.

I felt he had started to turn around. I decided to give him a chance just
to see. now we are happily married and He is absolutely crazy about me, i
thank Dr Alusi for bringing back my ex, if you need his help you can
contact him via email: alusispellcaster@gmail.com his phone nember
; +2348100078330
[> [> [> Subject: Re: i really need a good spell caster that can bring back my ex back to in now 2014

Author:
GALORI
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:40:59 03/13/14 Thu

I am GALORI from UK and I am 42 years old I am here to thank and share how my life change how lalagada gave my life a lift,a friend introduced me to him so I contacted him and share my problems with him,my problems was finance.I told him I need a good job and I wanted money in other words I want to be rich,so he said that is a little work to do,I told him everything he only ask me to send my picture to him and he said I should apply for a job which I did after immediately after 3 days four companies called me so it was left for me to choose the one I like.and after getting the job he made my account fat and shapeless, now I am 1000 million richer,I have been promoted to the post of head of officials staff..I am so happy with my life now..DR EDDY can do absolutely anything in this life..he is a good man!!! If you have a problem don't fail to contact him on eddyspiritualspelltemple@gmail.com He will help you for any problems you have in life
[> [> [> Subject: Re: i really need a good spell caster that can bring back my ex back to in now 2014

Author:
Mr James smith (usa)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:48:42 04/16/14 Wed

My Name is Mr James smith .I will love to share my testimony to all the people in the forum cos i never thought i will have my girlfriend back and she means so much to me..The girl i want to get marry to left me 4 weeks to our weeding for another man..,When i called her she never picked my calls,She deleted me on her Facebook and she changed her Facebook status from married to Single...when i went to her place of work she told her boss she never want to see me..i lost my job as a result of this cos i cant get myself anymore,my life was upside down and everything did not go smooth with my life...I tried all i could do to have her back to all did not work out until i met a Man when i Travel to Africa to execute some business have been developing some years back..I told him my problem and all have passed through in getting her back and how i lost my job...he told me he gonna help me...i don't believe that in the first place.but he swore he will help me out and he told me the reason why my girlfriend left me and also told me some hidden secrets.i was amazed when i heard that from him..he said he will cast a spell for me and i will see the results in the next couple of days..then i travel back to US the following day and i called him when i got home and he said he's busy casting those spells and he has bought all the materials needed for the spells,he said am gonna see positive results in the next 2 days that is Thursday...My girlfriend called me at exactly 12:35pm on Thursday and apologies for all she had done ..she said,she never knew what she's doing and her sudden behavior was not intentional and she promised not to do that again.it was like am dreaming when i heard that from her and when we ended the call,i called the man and told him my wife called and he said i haven't seen anything yet... he said i will also get my job back in 2 days time..and when its Sunday,they called me at my place of work that i should resume working on Monday and they gonna compensate me for the time limit have spent at home without working..My life is back into shape,i have my girlfriend back and we are happily married now with kids and i have my job back too,This man is really powerful..if we have up to 20 people like him in the world,the world would have been a better place..he has also helped many of my friends to solve many problems and they are all happy now..Am posting this to the forum for anybody that is interested in meeting the man for help.you can mail him on this e-mail; airemokhaspellcaster@gmail.com i cant give out his number cos he told me he don't want to be disturbed by many people across the world..he said his email is okay and he' will replied to any emails asap..hope he helped u out too..good luck his email;airemokhaspellcaster@gmail.com

Author:
Nora (i am happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:51:26 04/12/14 Sat

My name is Nora and I base in USA...“My life is back!!! After 14 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me and our two twins . I felt like my life was about to end i almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a spell caster called Dr Aluya which i met online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet, I was searching for a good spell caster that can solve my problems. I came across alot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb,cure cancer,and other sickness, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. i also come across one particular testimony,it was about a woman called Sonia,she testified about how Dr Aluya brought back her Ex lover in less than 7 days and reverse the effect of their little boys cancer, and at the end of her testimony she dropped Dr. Aluya's e-mail address. After reading all these,I decided to give Dr Aluya a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 3 days, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before. Dr Aluya is really a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man... If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for you. Try Dr Aluya anytime, he might be the answer to your problems. Here's his contact:{aluyakespelltemple@live.com}.or by phone :2347059498969 Thank you Dr Aluya.
[> [> [> Subject: Re: A SPELL CASTER THAT HELP ME BRING MY EX BACK 2014

Author:
ruth (joyful)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:56:45 07/09/14 Wed

My name is ruth am from united state of american I want to testify of a great spell caster who helped me.for about 3yrs I and my boyfriend have some misunderstanding and he broke up with me and went for another.he refuse to pick my calls,I was confuse and then I heard of this great spell caster whom I email with at egbedetemple.he cast a spell on my boyfriend and we are together now,this spell have make our love so strong like never before.incase you need his help you can email hi at ebedetemple or contact him at +2348078981129.

Author:
jennet (happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:37:38 04/22/14 Tue

My name is Mrs jennet from Chicago am 25 years old i got married at the age of 23 i have only one child and i was living happily .After one year of my marriage my husband behavior became so strange and i don’t really understand what was going on, he packed out of the house to another woman i love him so much that i never dream’s of losing him, i try my possible best to make sure that my husband get back to me but all to no avail, i cry and cry seeking for help, i discussed it with my best friend Allix and she promise to help me. She told me of a man called DR eguga, she told me he is a very great man and a real man that can be trusted and there is nothing concerning love issues he cannot solve and she told me how he has help countless number of people in restoring their relationship. I was really convince, I quickly contacted his email address at egugaspelltemple@gmail.com . I explain all my problem to him, he told me that i should not worry that all my problems will be solved immediately. He told me what to do to get my husband back and i did, he said after 3days my husband will come back to me and start begging, and it really happen as he said, i was very surprise, this is so amazing.
To God be the glory our relationship is now very tight and we both live happily again. If you having similar problem, Contact him now(egugaspelltemple@gmail.com) and get your problem solve once and for all. i am a living testimony to it.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to be rich.
yours forever.
(9) How you been scammed and you want to recover you lost money.
(10)if you want to stop your divorce.
(11)if you want to divorce your husband.
(12)if you want your wishes to be granted.
once again the email address is egugaspelltemple@gmail.com contact him immediately.
[> [> Subject: he brought bakck my lover within 24 hours

Author:
Lucy Mac (Happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:35:12 07/11/14 Fri

Hello i want to appreciate Dr Atili for all he has done for me when i lost my lover..i real pass through pains and i cry all days and night but when i contacted Dr atili he brought him back without no delay.am here to tell you that Dr atili is the right person to contact when ever you are passing through any problem in life via

Dr atili Email : atilihomeofanswer@gmail.com
Dr atili Phone Number: +2347051255824

Thanks to you all and I hope your problems get solved soonest.
Name: Lucy Mac
My Phone Number : +447024016897

Author:
jeffrey (joy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:23:51 07/31/14 Thu

Hello to every one out here, am here to share the unexpected miracle that happened to me three days ago, My name is Jeffrey Dowling ,i live in United State,and I`m happily married to a lovely and caring wife,with two kids A very big problem occurred in my family seven months ago,between me and my wife so terrible that she took the case to court for a divorce she said that she never wanted to stay with me again,and that she did not love me anymore So she packed out of my house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get her back,after much begging,but all to no avail and she confirmed it that she has made her decision,and she never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my wife So i explained every thing to her,so she told me that the only way i can get my wife back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for her too So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow her advice. Then she gave me the email address of the spell caster whom she visited.(olunkunspelltemple@outlook.com}, So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address she gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my wife back the next day what an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my wife who did not call me for the past seven {7}months,gave me a call to inform me that she was coming back So Amazing!! So that was how she came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and she apologized for her mistake,and for the pain she caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster . So, i will advice you out there to kindly email this wonderful man {olunkunspelltemple@outlook.com},i f you are in any condition like this,or you have any problem related to "bringing your ex back. So thanks to Dr Brave for bringing back my wife,and brought great joy to my family once again.{olunkunspelltemple@outlook.com}, Thanks..

Author:
Elizabeth Taylor
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:34:41 03/07/14 Fri

want to thank the great spell caster who brought back my husband, my husband left me for another woman for 2years i never thought he Will come back again i did everything i meet many of the spell caster on the net without solution, one day my daughter call my attention to see how temple of solution brought back a marriage that has be stop for over 5years, i told my daughter to forget about him that they are the same people, my daughter keep telling me that we should try him and see if he can bring back her father. one day i decided to reach out to him and told him the story of my life, he said is a little thing to do that in 48hours my husband will come back to the family that he will do everything possible because of my daughter. in less than 25hours my husband came back to the house,we are happy family again. try him you will share the same testimony am shearing today, his contact is obinatemple@gmail.com

Author:
Gracious Martins
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:21:50 03/08/14 Sat

My name is Gracious Martins, i want to share my testimony, of how
Dr,Oduduwale the great spell caster helped me out to bring back my Ex
Husband in 3days after i have tender my problems to him he also helped to
gain promotion in the firm i work..he is such a good spell caster that
will check if his spell has work before demanding anything from you..Dr
Oduduwale is such a trustworthy man and i also recommend him to make those
sad happy again..am using this medium to once again thank Dr Oduduwale for
making me happy again and i know m**e**any are out there who want their Ex
back if you hav*e* tried and fail here is Dr Oduduwale to make you smile
again. Email him on oduduwale@gmail.com <oduduwale@gmail.com> or Call
+2348159645330 <%2B2348159645330>.

Author:
Andy Sowers
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:25:01 03/08/14 Sat

Am so grateful to Dr zato for what he has done for me,At first i was thing he was a scam and also thinking if i was doing the right,But when i decided to contact him i told him my problem he laughed and told me that everything will be okay within 48hours,So i decided to give it a try in which i contacted him he told me that i should remove all taught from my mind and be happy,Really on the second day i just got a cal from someone.The person was weeping then i decided to ask who was i speaking to then he called his name Richard i was shocked i asked him what happened he said he is really sorry for what he has done to me for the past 3years for leaving me alone.That i should please forgive him that he will make it up with me.So then i said let him come over which he did as he was coming he got me a new car and also said i should have access to his account top prove to me that he will never leave me for anything now we are bought together and we are going to celebrate this Xmas in any country of my choice,Which we are preparing for.Now we are together and he cant do without me friends am so happy to Dr zato for bringing back happiness to my life.i swear with my life Dr zato his a man to trust you can contact him on his private mail zatolovespell@gmail.com

Author:
m
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:22:25 03/08/14 Sat

Hello, my name is Miss faith, I'm from USA. I want to inform you all that there is a spell caster that is genuine and real. I never really believed in any of these things but when I was losing Garvin, I needed help and somewhere to turn badly. I found consultant.odia spells and i ordered a LOVE SPELL. Several days later, my phone rang. Garvin was his old self again and wanted to come back to me! Not only come back, the spell caster opened him up to how much I loved and needed him. Spell Casting isn't brainwashing, but they opened his eyes to how much we have to share together. I recommend anyone who is in my old situation to try it. It will bring you a wonderful surprises as well as your lover back to you. The way things were meant to be." you can contact the spell caster on oguntemple@gmail.com he's very nice and great.

Author:
No name (eva711)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:53:02 03/08/14 Sat

Am so grateful to lord masuka for what he has done for me,At first i thought he was a scam and also thinking if i was doing the right,But when i decided to contact him i told him my problem he laughed and told me that everything will be okay within 48hours,So i decided to give it a try in which i contacted him he told me that i should remove all taught from my mind and be happy,Really on the second day i just got a cal from someone.The person was weeping then i decided to ask who was i speaking to then he called his name Richard i was shocked i asked him what happened he said he is really sorry for what he has done to me for the past 3years for leaving me alone.That i should please forgive him that he will make it up with me.So then i said let him come over which he did as he was coming he got me a new car and also said i should have access to his account top prove to me that he will never leave me for anything now we are bought together and we are going to celebrate this leave in any country of my choice,Which we are preparing for.Now we are together and he can't do without me, friends am so grateful to lord masuka for bringing back happiness to my life.i swear with my life lordmasuka hes is a man to trust you can contact him on his private mail lordmasukaspelltemple@hotmail.com or call his personal line +2347053105287 My name is eva from USA
[> [> Subject: my testimoney

Author:
John Sheri
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:13:00 03/26/14 Wed

My name is John Sheri i'm from California i have been married for 4years and i have a break up with my husband 3months ago and i was worried and so confuse because i love him so much. i was really going too depressed and a friend directed me to this spell caster Dr. Laco and i made all my problems known to him and he told me not to worry that he was going to make my husband to come back to me and in just 48hours i receive a call from my husband and he was appealing that i should come back to the house. i have never in my life believe in spell and but now it have just helped me and i am now so happy. All Thanks to him and if you also want to have your Husband back to yourself here !! his email Address lacopowerfulspellcaster@yahoo.com i am so happy to testify of your work and kindness
[> [> Subject: A SPELL CASTER THAT HELP ME BRING MY EX BACK 2014

Author:
Rebecca
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:10:37 07/11/14 Fri

My name is Rebecca Miller I'm from united state, i have been married for 4 years and i have a break up with my husband 3 months ago and i was worried and so confuse because i love him so much. i was really going too depressed and a friend directed me to this spell caster Dr. Laco and i made all my problems known to him and he told me not to worry that he was going to make my husband to come back to me and in just 48hours i receive a call from my husband and he was appealing that i should come back to the house. i have never in my life believe in spell and but now it have just helped me and i am now so happy. All Thanks to him and if you also want to have your Husband back to yourself here !! his emailAddress(lacopowerfulspellcaster@yahoo.com) i am so happy to testify of your work and kindness

Author:
Sarah (Sarah)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:57:56 03/09/14 Sun

Hello every body out there my name is Sarah i want to share a testimony with every one on how God used a man named Dr UKPENU to help me in retrieving my love i was in love with a boy and both of use where living happily suddenly i did not know what happened my love started developing hatred towards me one day which was on Monday 18/11/2012 my love just came back from work and told me that first thing tomorrow morning am living his house i was so shocked and i was so surprised because i did not offend him in any way, i did not know what to do next i decided to plead with him but he insisted not to see me around him again, so the next morning he parked my things out and told me to go, i pleaded with him and ask him to forgive me if i have wrong him unknowingly but he never agreed with me so i decided to go to my sister's place and stay, i love this boy so much even when i was in my sister's house i was still call him and plead with him all the time he told me to live him alone he even changed his line just because of me. That was how we brooked up but i still love this guy so much i have been looking for solution on how to get him back for years, one day i was going through the internet when i saw how great uKPENU help a girl in getting back her love so i decided to contact him because i have been looking for help for years just to get him back when i contacted him i told him everything and he told me not to worry that my love will be back in just 2days i did not believe him at first because i said how could you just bring back somebody that has gone for 2years, he said that is very possible that he is the one that is going to do it that i should not worry that my love will be back in just 2days that he promise, so i said ok then he told me what to do and he casted the spell, in the next 2days after he has casted the spell which was on Sunday morning on the 01/02/2014 i heard a knock on my door i did not even think if he would be the one, that was how i opened the door and i saw him he went on his knees and started pleading begging me to forgive him i was shocked and was full of surprises and at the same time filled with happiness and i accepted him without wasting anytime because i love him so much, and we celebrated the valentine together and now we have gotten married and now we are living happily than ever after. Thanks be to you the great uKPENU for helping me. In case you want to thank him for me or you need his help you can contact him through his private mail drukpenusabara@gmail.com Once again thank you sir.

Author:
Mrs VANILLA (Vanilla)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:59:08 03/09/14 Sun

I am VANILLA from the united state, I want to say this explicitly for its of a surprise that regardless of the internet fraud, i could still meet some one this genuine, am not here to talk on relationship, so don’t be in the offing to hear that, but its something supplementary, for i cheeked for a endorsement in my office for the past one year, but my boss asked me to lay with him, or no promotion, when i met Dr AGBALAGBA he cast a spell for me and ask me to go to work and see what will happen, i went to work and saw my letter of endorsement waiting for me on my desk, just like that, i was so amazed, but i owe him the thanks….go to him for he will be of assistance, and please try to give him the chance he needs, for a chance might change your whole life…(drukpenusabara@gmail.com) if you are in any predicament email him immediately without doubts •Thanks

Author:
james (mighty spell caster)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:00:08 03/09/14 Sun

who ever is reading this testimony today should please celebrate with me and my family because it all started like a joke to some people and others said it was impossible. my name is James i live in Chicago i am happily married with two kids and a lovely wife something terrible happen to my family along the line, i lost my job and my wife packed out of my house because i was unable to take care of her and my kids at that particular time. i manage all through five years, no wife to support me to take care of the children and there come a faithful day that i will never forget in my life i met an old friend who i explain all my difficulties to, and he took me to a spell caster and and the name of the temple is called, DR. IYARE, i was assure that everything will be fine and my wife will come back to me after the wonderful work of DR. IYARESPELLTEMPLE, my wife came back to me and today i am one of the richest man in my country. i advice you if you have any problem email him with this email: dr.iyarespelltemple@gmail.com and you will have the best result. take things for granted and it will be take from you. i wish you all the best.

Contact Dr. IYARE on: dr.iyarespelltemple@gmail.com

Author:
Celina (i am happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:52:02 04/05/14 Sat

Hello everyone i am very happy to share this testimony today, I contacted Dr Aluya in regards of my lover. He no longer wanted to associate with me anymore. He was interested in working out his marriage, after begging and pleading with him I realized it was out of my hands, he really was leaving me. My co-worker went through a similar situation and told me that you had helped her. I can't say how much I'm grateful she introduced me to you. After discussing the resolution with you, you get your lover back spell has done more than what I expected. My lover not only came back to me, but has left his wife and now we are engaged, we are getting married next year, I don't know what I would have done without you. I believe you are my guardian angel you can contact him Via Email aluyakespelltemple@live.com.

Author:
Sharon Randall
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:54:35 04/06/14 Sun

My name is Sharon Randall, am from USA, i want to give thanks to KAMI JADULA who brought back my love within 48 hours. i was on the Internet browsing when i saw how he helped a lady to get back her love so i decided to contact him, at first KAMI JADULA told me not to worry that my love will be back within the next 48 hours after casting the spell, then i taught he was joking then he told me what to do and after casting the spell in the next 48 hours which he said i heard a knock on my door the next thing i saw was my boy friend he was on his knees pleading for me to forgive him i was so surprise at the same time filled with joy and happiness now we are living happily than ever before, he even bought me a new car which i never taught he will buy until we get married. So am using this opportunity to give thanks to KAMI JADULA and let the world to know what he has done for me. In case you are in need of this same help or you want to thank him for me you can contact him via email: dr.kami.jadulaspiritualtemple@gmail.com: +2347057617871

Author:
jenny thao (dr ogbomoanor)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:29:21 03/09/14 Sun

my Names is jenny thao ,AM from UKrainian .i never believed in love spells or magic until i met this spell caster once when i went to Africa in June last year on a business summit i ment a man called Dr ogbomoanor,he is powerful he help me to cast a spells to bring back my exlover back to me and my husband has left me for over tow year, gone misbehaving dating my best friend but now he is with if you have similar problem or any he can help. looking for some one to love you bring back lost money and magic money spell or spell for a good job i m now happy & a living testimony cos the man i marry left me two year and my life was upside down cos our relationship has been on for 10 year i really loved him, but his mother was against me and he had no good paying job so when i met this spell caster, i told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him at first i was undecided,skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try and in 6 days when i returned to ukrain my husband came back sarted to called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his mom and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married again i didn't believe it cos the spell caster only asked for my name and my husband name and all i wanted him to do well we are happily married again now and my husband also got a new job and our lives became much better than before in case anyone needs the spell caster for some help his email address: ogbomoano
rspellcastertemple@gmail.com

Author:
velvet foster
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:51:29 03/11/14 Tue

My name is velvet foster I am from Florida my Testimony goes to Love spiritual temple, Me and my ex breakup 2 months ago and he told me that he don't love me any more and went to be with another Girl's was still in love with him and need her back I try to get him back but all my effort was in vain until I reach out to the internet for help and I saw a testimony of a spell caster, I decided to give it a try and I contacted him and tell him my problem. He cast a love spell for me and guarantee me of three days that my ex will come back to me and to my greatest surprise my ex come back to me and beg for forgiveness and promise never to live me again, I am so happy my ex is back to me again, thank you ultimate dr eddy for reuniting me and my ex back together again. If you need him to help you contact them today and all will be well with you..email him now at eddyspiritualspelltemple@gmail.com

Author:
Frank Silver (happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:13:12 03/11/14 Tue

My Name is Frank Silver am from London..I never believed in Love Spells or Magics until I met this special spell caster when i contacted this man called .Dr ELABA me she’s going on a divorce..i thought it was a joke and when she came back from work she tender to me a divorce letter and she packed all her properties from my house..i ran mad and i tried all i could to have her back but all did not work out..i was lonely for almost 5years.So when i told the spell caster what happened he said he will help me and he asked for her full name and her picture..i gave him that..At first i was skeptical but i gave it a try cos have tried so many spell casters and there is no solution.so when he finished with the readings,he got back to me that she’s with a man and that man is the reason why she left me.The spell caster said he will help me with a spell that will surely bring her back.but i never believe all this.he told me i will see a positive result within 24 hour..24 hour later after the spell has been caster she called me herself and came to me apologizing and she told me she will come back to me..I cant believe this,it was like a dream cos i never believe this will work out after trying many spell casters and there is no solution..The spell caster is so powerful and after that he helped me with a pregnancy spell and my wife got pregnant again ..we are now happy been together again and with lovely kids..This spell caster has really changed my life and i will forever be thankful to her..he has helped many friends too with similar problem and they are happy and thankful to her..This woman is indeed the most powerful spell caster have ever experienced in life..Am Posting this to the Forum in case there is anyone who has similar problem and still looking for a way out.
14. Guarantee you win the troubling court cases & divorce no matter how what stage
you can reach him here….elabaspelltemple@gmail.com , or his mobile +2348138155913. This is what i want to tell you all out there,That is thinking that all hope is lost OK..Thank

Author:
ashley
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:18:40 03/12/14 Wed

IF YOU NEED A REAL SPELL CASTER PLEASE CONTACT DR AGBOGU HE IS A GREAT MAN
He brought back my ex within 24 hrs when others failed just using this post as a testimony and to tell people that there are still Real spell caster out there .
if you need his help in any way be it LOVE SPELL ...SPELL REMOVAL........GOOD LUCK......do contact him directly on
E-mail agbogunmagichome@gmail.com
Thank you all.
Name:Ashley Thomas

Author:
penny
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:19:43 03/12/14 Wed

GET BACK MY HUSBAND
my name is penny BUSH from London i want
to use this medium to thank DR EGUTEL
for bringing back my husband back to
me.we got married six years ago with two
kids [Happy family] we had a little
misunderstanding and he packed out of
the house no calls from him and never
return back home for reconciliation.A
friend of mine introduce me to this
spell caster DR EGUTEL some few months
back.i contacted him to help me of my
difficult situation.he never turn back
at me he did as planed before i could
know it my husband came back home.if you
are a victim of this following
HIV/AID,LOST OF WEIGHT,WIN VISA LOTTERY
contact him now or email.
eguteltemple@gmail.com he is the
best spell caster.

Author:
Andre Watts
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:56:07 03/12/14 Wed

My name is Lisa I’m from Arkansas, I wish to share my wonderful testimonies with the general public, I wish to testify to the kindness of Dr. Ukusebor, I was married to Jackson we were together for 2 years and we loved each
other very much but when I was unable to bear him a child he left me and told me he can’t continue anymore, I was down emotional and wasn’t willing to let go so I start then I looking for ways to get him back, I came across
Mr. steve and he told me about Dr. Ukusebor of the solution Temple. I contacted Dr. Ukusebor with the contact email Mr steve gave me, I told him my problems and he prepared the spell and brought back my lost husband, and after 2 months I got pregnant and I’m a happy today mother today ‘ Thank you Dr. Ukusebor of the solution temple for what you have done for me, if you are out there passing through this same kind of problems you can contact he
today on his email: ukuseborspellcaster@gmail.com
[> Subject: a real spell caster that works

Author:
jane
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:34:19 03/13/14 Thu

am happy given this testimony on this forum on how DR SACURA help to restore my son on drug addiction and getting my husband back to me. I AM HARRY JANE FROM USA My son nearly wreck my happiness,I have super market which he assist on not knowing he has his motives,every night he comes back drunk and high,it became a big problem to the extent that my husband have to park out of the house, he abandoned me and his siblings, every night I cried seeking for Gods will, until a friend of mine told me to try spell caster, she introduced me to SACURA who cast a spell for me and told not to worry about that's everything will be back to normal in 7 days,to my own surprise.3 days later my son attitude change he quit drugs and drinking,he now even campaign against drug and alcohol, and my husband came back home 6 days we are all now happily together as a happy family, thanks to my friend who introduced me to him. Should in case anybody need his help you can contact him VIA DRSACURATEMPLE@HOTMAIL.COM) Thanks you for your rescue if you have any problem regarding the following,contact this witch Dr of great ancient spirit just give your self trier by contacting him all will be well with you i will continue spread the goodnew of this great Dr thanks very much regarding your marriage,
pregnancy,
if want to win your boy friend heart,
retrieving your
money back from internet hacker,
work permit,
you want men to Ron after you,
having bad dreams
find lost money
if want promotion your working place
if need child
if need everlasting money

you can call this number to rich him +2348151871367

Author:
Diana Michael
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:26:11 03/13/14 Thu

Hi my name is DIANA MICHAEL. I just want to share my
experience with the world on
how i got my love back and saved my marriage… I
was married for 4
years with 3 kids and we lived happily until things
started getting
ugly and we had a fights and arguments almost
every time… it got worse
at a point that he filed for divorce… I tried my best to
make him
change his mind & stay with me cause i loved him
with all my heart and
didn't want to loose him, but everything just didn't
work out… he moved
out of the house and still went ahead to file for
divorce… I pleaded
and tried everything but still nothing worked. The
breakthrough came
when someone introduced me to this wonderful
great spell caster Dr
Sakpana who
eventually helped me out… He did
special prayers and cast a love spell on him. Within 7
days, he called
me and was sorry for all the emotional trauma he
had cost me, moved
back to the house and we continue to live happily,
the kids are happy
too and we are expecting our fourth child… I have
introduced him to a
lot of couples with problems across the world and
they have had good
news…You can e-mail me on dianamichael27@outlook.com... Just thought i should share my experience
cause i strongly
believe someone out there needs it… You can e-
mail
him at
Sakpanaspellhome@hotmail.com

Author:
Jenny Joe
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:32:21 03/14/14 Fri

My Name is Jenny Joe from USA, I am one of the happiest people on earth today because today my two years run away lover came back to me on his knees with tears on his eye begging me to forgive him and accept him back,DR EDDY, a great Spell caster made this possible with the help a powerful love spell. I saw his email on the internet where a girl posted on how DR EDDY brought back her lover so i decided to contact him. He told me that everything will be fine and now i am happy because DR EDDY is a man of his word because of the way he encouraged me until when the spell is done.

You can contact him with this email address if you are having any relationship problem eddyspiritualspelltemple@gmail.com
[> Subject: i really need a spell caster that can solve my problem now in 2014

Author:
Frank Silver
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:09:40 03/15/14 Sat

Author:
Diana Michael (How I Got My Husband Back)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:01:43 03/16/14 Sun

Hi my name is DIANA MICHAEL. I just want to share my
experience with the world on
how i got my love back and saved my marriage… I
was married for 4
years with 3 kids and we lived happily until things
started getting
ugly and we had a fights and arguments almost
every time… it got worse
at a point that he filed for divorce… I tried my best to
make him
change his mind & stay with me cause i loved him
with all my heart and
didn't want to loose him, but everything just didn't
work out… he moved
out of the house and still went ahead to file for
divorce… I pleaded
and tried everything but still nothing worked. The
breakthrough came
when someone introduced me to this wonderful
great spell caster Dr
Sakpana who
eventually helped me out… He did
special prayers and cast a love spell on him. Within 7
days, he called
me and was sorry for all the emotional trauma he
had cost me, moved
back to the house and we continue to live happily,
the kids are happy
too and we are expecting our fourth child… I have
introduced him to a
lot of couples with problems across the world and
they have had good
news…You can e-mail me on dianamichael27@outlook.com... Just thought i should share my experience
cause i strongly
believe someone out there needs it… You can e-
mail
him at
Sakpanaspellhome@hotmail.com

Author:
Jenny Joe
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:16:10 03/16/14 Sun

My Name is Jenny Joe from USA, I am one of the happiest people on earth today because today my two years run away lover came back to me on his knees with tears on his eye begging me to forgive him and accept him back,DR EDDY, a great Spell caster made this possible with the help a powerful love spell. I saw his email on the internet where a girl posted on how DR EDDY brought back her lover so i decided to contact him. He told me that everything will be fine and now i am happy because DR EDDY is a man of his word because of the way he encouraged me until when the spell is done.

You can contact him with this email address if you are having any relationship problem eddyspiritualspelltemple@gmail.com

Author:
jane
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:05:06 03/16/14 Sun

am happy given this testimony on this forum on how DR SACURA help to restore my son on drug addiction and getting my husband back to me. I AM HARRY JANE FROM USA My son nearly wreck my happiness,I have super market which he assist on not knowing he has his motives,every night he comes back drunk and high,it became a big problem to the extent that my husband have to park out of the house, he abandoned me and his siblings, every night I cried seeking for Gods will, until a friend of mine told me to try spell caster, she introduced me to SACURA who cast a spell for me and told not to worry about that's everything will be back to normal in 7 days,to my own surprise.3 days later my son attitude change he quit drugs and drinking,he now even campaign against drug and alcohol, and my husband came back home 6 days we are all now happily together as a happy family, thanks to my friend who introduced me to him. Should in case anybody need his help you can contact him VIA DRSACURATEMPLE@HOTMAIL.COM) Thanks you for your rescue if you have any problem regarding the following,contact this witch Dr of great ancient spirit just give your self trier by contacting him all will be well with you i will continue spread the goodnew of this great Dr thanks very much regarding your marriage,
pregnancy,
if want to win your boy friend heart,
retrieving your
money back from internet hacker,
work permit,
you want men to Ron after you,
having bad dreams
find lost money
if want promotion your working place
if need child
if need everlasting money

you can call this number to rich him +2348151871367
[> Subject: A REAL SPELL CASTER WHO HELPED ME GOT BACK MY HUSBAND

Author:
Sydney (Very Happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:36:31 03/16/14 Sun

Hi everyone i want to testify of the good work DR ODUDUWA rendered to me when i really needed a spell caster, i and my husband had a little misunderstanding so he left the house living me and my kids alone in the house, I tried calling him but often bounce my calls at first i said to myself that he will come back but as time goes on i saw he was already planning a wedding with another woman leaving me and my kids behind and i loved him with all my heart so it was then that i got to hear about this great spell caster DR ODUDUWA and then i availed his services and today i am here with my husband and kids leaving happily and life is moving smoothly much better than before, Thank you Dr ODUDUWA and If you are looking for options on how to find the most powerful spell caster in the internet then this is the best place where you should contact fatheroduduwaspellcastertemple@gmail.com please for your sake contact him now and get your problem solved........
Sydney Abrams, Brooklyn New York

Author:
ruth (a good spellcaster)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:48:20 03/16/14 Sun

Thank you drsacura from DRSACURATEMPLE@HOTMAIL.COM you are the best
spell caster that i have ever seen in my life the spell you casted for me
have work very perfectly my ex boyfriend who left me for over 3weeks now is
back and apologizing for me to come back to him that he is very sorry for
the pain he cost me and i am so happy Doctor your spell is nice and make me
fill alive again i will keep sharing you good work all over the world about
the good spell you cast for me to get Alex back and i will also give your
email address to everybody who is in need of help like you told me that you
can cast a spell to bring ex back, Money spell, Protection spell, lotto
spell, Good job spell, You want to have a baby spell, Love spell, and many
other spell you told me you can cast for me if i need them i hope you will
find a place to help other so they can give testimonies like me. Doctor
sacura please help others many people are having problem try to get help
from people but there is nobody like you to help them solve their problem
like you do Dr sacura if anyone need the help of this nice man contact
him via this email DRSACURATEMPLE@HOTMAIL.COM best regards to Dr
sacura your child Ruth from USA
[> Subject: thank to the great Ofemo

Author:
frank marian
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:16:54 03/17/14 Mon

>Hello my name is frank Marian from USA I never
>believe in love spells until I experience Dr.
> DR Ofemo temple, and after he cast a love spell for me
>my Ex called me to apologize for the pain that she has
>caused me and till today we are living a happy family,
>if you need a right place to solve your problems
>contact DR Ofemospelltemple@gmail.com is the right choice. he is a
>great man that have been casting spells with years of
>experience, he cast spells for different purposes like:

>(1)If you want your ex back.
>(2) if you always have bad dreams.
>(3)You want to be promoted in your office.
>(4)You want women/ men to run after you.
>(5)If you want a child.
>(6)[You want to be rich.
>(7)You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours
>forever.
>(8)If you need financial assistance.
>(9)Herbal care
>
>Contact him today on: drofemospelltemple@gmail.com
[> Subject: A SPELL CASTER THAT HELP ME BRING MY EX BACK

Author:
Joan Castillano
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:56:24 03/18/14 Tue

thanks to Dr Ikumar for helping me get back my lover in just 2days, if you are in any kind of problem please contact Dr Ikumar for help via email:drikumarsolutiontemple1@gmail.com or call is cell phone on +2348157941605.
[> [> Subject: Re: A SPELL CASTER THAT HELP ME BRING MY EX BACK

Author:
Monica Harvard (help)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:34:53 03/18/14 Tue

What a wonderful and a straight forward spell caster that has brought back joy and happiness into my life after i saw a post on how he helped a lady called Cassandra,i decided to contact him for help when i told this God sent man Dr apoki on how my lover left me for 2 years without calling nor texting me,When i shared this my sad experience with Dr apoki he said everything would be okay within 2 days i was like am i sure what this man is saying is real,So i decided to give a try and i what even surprised me the most at first i was also thinking he was a scam i taught he was like other spell caster who come online to add pain to peoples pain not knowing there feelings but to make money,But this great man Dr apoki is never like that his own is for good and make people to be happy with the one they love,Am just so happy,Even before the 3 days i just got a call from a man who has left me for 2 years saying he his sorry and that he wants me back to his life i was so happy,He invited me for a dinner which i meant him there and we bought talked and he said he wants to prove that he would never leave me for any other lady he engaged me and also make me had access to all his account am so happy all thanks goes to this great man Dr apoki a man who has brought back joy to my life,Please friends that needs help i would advice and swear that Dr apoki is the right man and not those fake ones who are online to make money and not to help here is Dr apoki private mail apokispelltemple@gmail.com
Monica Harvard

Author:
deborah (deborah happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:25:07 03/18/14 Tue

Dr. Razi helped me a lot. if you need real help then go to Dr. Razir he can really help you out. i broke up with my bonfriend and tried many casters for 6 months before meeting Dr. Razi and Dr. Razi was able to get him back to me even tho he already had another girlfriend, Dr. Razi broke them up and got him back for me, he is the best of the best i highly recommend him and his service thank you so much Dr. Razi i appreciate you and you are truly blessed. Contact him via his email address if you need help: Sabolovetemple@gmail.com you can also contact him via mobile number +2348102872336

Author:
Matt Gordy (HELP)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:01:12 03/19/14 Wed

Good spell caster. Thank you Dr eroko you are the
best spell caster that i have ever seen in my life,
the spell you casted for me have work very
perfectly, my ex boyfriend who live me for over
3week now is back and apologizing for me to
come back to him that he is very sorry for the
pain he caused me and i am so
happy Dr eroko your spell is nice and make me fill
alive again i will keep sharing you good work all
over the world about the good spell you cast for
me to get Fred back and i will also give your
email address to everybody who is in need of
help like you told me that you can cast a spell to
bring my ex back, Money spell, Protection spell,
lotto spell, Good job spell and many other spell
you told me you can cast for me if i need them i
hope you will find a place to help other so they
can give testimonies like me Dr eroko please help
others, many people have problem like mine but
there is nobody like you to help them solve their
problem like you do, if anyone need the help of
this nice man contact him via this
email erokospellcaster@gmail.com
Matt Gordy

Author:
solution spell for marriage
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:31:32 03/20/14 Thu

Mrs sarah oisawe ( she has been married for six years now without an issue before she came to me for help and now she is living happily with her husband and mother in law.( For the past few years she said it has been hell, but now she came back giving thanks to me and with a token off a goal to applies the lordspiritural) so it is easy but it all depend on you and what you need help for! Any thing is possible if only you are read to do any thing for it, so many other testimony to tell you and how it was all solve, so if you need help you can contact me@ lordspiritural@gmail.com or this number +2348184943569

Author:
jason bob
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:06:11 04/24/14 Thu

thank DR odigie for healing my HIV/ADIS NEW
by: rechele

MY HIV HEALING TESTIMONY
My mouth is short of words, i am so so happy because Dr.odigie
has healed me from HIV ailment which i have been suffering from the past 5years now, i have spend alot when getting drugs from the hospital to keep me healthy, i have tried all means in life to always i can become Hiv negative one day, but there was no answer until i found from Dr.odigie the paris of african who provide me some healing spell that he uses to help me, now i am glad telling everyone that i am now HIV Negative, i am very very happy, thank you Dr.odigie for helping my life comes back newly without anyform of crisis, may the good lord that i serve blessed you Dr.odigie and equip you to the higher grade for healing my life. i am so amazed. so i will announced to everyone in this whole world that is HIV positive to please follow my advice and get healed on time, because we all knows that HIV disease is a deadly type,contact Dr.odigie for your Hiv healing spell today at: odigiespaketemple@gma.com.... He will be always happy to assist you online and ensure you get healed on time, contact Dr.odigie today for your healing spell immediately, thank you sir: odigiespaketemple@gmail.com
[> Subject: i need a realsspellcaster to cure my hiv 2014

Author:
happy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:51:19 03/20/14 Thu

Hello let me give this testimony to the public about a great man who help me out in serious illness I have HIV AID for good 5year and I was almost going to the end of my life due to the way my skin look like all I have in my mind is let me just give up because life was no interested to me any longer but I just pray for God every day to accept my soul when ever I’m gone lucky to me my kid sister ran to me that she found a doctor in the internet who can cure HIV/AIDS she helped me out on everything the man ask for my picture, so he can cast a spell on me from his temple after all he ask is done 45mins later I started getting more stronger my blood started flowing normally for 4 to 5 days I start getting Weight before a month my body start developing my skin start coming up after 2month I went for HIV test and I was tested negative I’m so happy that I can say I’m not a HIV patient if you have HIV/AIDS or any sickness please for your sake contact him for cure now on drodumoduspiritualpower@gmail.com.

Author:
Latisha
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:29:24 03/21/14 Fri

What a wonderful and a straight forward spell caster that has brought back joy and happiness into my life after i saw a post on how he helped a lady called Cassandra,i decided to contact him for help when i told this God sent man Dr apoki on how my lover left me for 2 years without calling nor texting me,When i shared this my sad experience with Dr apoki he said everything would be okay within 2 days i was like am i sure what this man is saying is real,So i decided to give a try and i what even surprised me the most at first i was also thinking he was a scam i taught he was like other spell caster who come online to add pain to peoples pain not knowing there feelings but to make money,But this great man Dr apoki is never like that his own is for good and make people to be happy with the one they love,Am just so happy,Even before the 3 days i just got a call from a man who has left me for 2 years saying he his sorry and that he wants me back to his life i was so happy,He invited me for a dinner which i meant him there and we bought talked and he said he wants to prove that he would never leave me for any other lady he engaged me and also make me had access to all his account am so happy all thanks goes to this great man Dr apoki a man who has brought back joy to my life,Please friends that needs help i would advice and swear that Dr apoki is the right man and not those fake ones who are online to make money and not to help here is Dr apoki private mail apokispelltemple@gmail.com
[> Subject: Dr Odunazo Brought Back My Ex Lover in 24Hours

Author:
Mr Walter (Joyful)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:42:46 03/21/14 Fri

I Mr Walter From United Kingdom I just want to praise Dr Odunazo because he was able to bring back my Ex Lover back to me in 24hours.....

Simply contact Dr odunazo on +2348077922582 or email: odunazo.ogundo@yahoo.com and he will render you all your help.
[> [> Subject: Re: Dr Odunazo Brought Back My Ex Lover in 24Hours

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:44:01 03/21/14 Fri

Author:
christabel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:47:12 03/21/14 Fri

After being in relationship with him for nine years,he broke up with me, I
did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him
back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with
everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to
someone online and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell
caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type
that never believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the
spell caster, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be
okay before four days, that my ex will return to me before four days, he
cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex
called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that
he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return
to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was
how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made
promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of
help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful
spell caster, DR OJEFOR who helped me with my own problem and who is
different from
all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell
caster, his email is (drojeforspellcaster@gmail.com }
you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or
anything he cast spells for different
purposes like
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to be rich.
yours forever.
(9) Herbal care
(10) If you can be able to satisfy your wife
sex desire due
to low erraction.
(11) if your menstruation refuse to come
out the day it
suppose or over flows.
(12) if your work refuse to pay your, people
owing you?.
(13) solve a land issue and get it back.
(14) Did your family Denny you of your
right?
(15) Let people obey my words and do my
which.
(16) Do you have a low sperm count?
(17) bad lucks
(18) people are jealous of you

Author:
molina
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:52:01 03/22/14 Sat

Thanks to the Spirits for getting me my husband back.thank you Dr. anu for taking time to do the spell for bringing my husband back to me. I went to 3 different spell casters, but only you got the job done. I really wasn’t sure anymore if spells were real, but now I know they are. Like I said before I appreciate all your time, effort, and energy you put during the spell cast. He is more open and he admitted he loves me and more than ever before now my husband is back again. After 6months of separation. We are now back together, we both live happily. thank you Dr. anu.... you can also reach him for help. anuspiritualhome@gmail.com

Author:
stephan (got my ex back)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:36:31 03/22/14 Sat

stephanDECEMBER 20, 2013 AT 10:24 AM
i want to give thanks to the great DR LULU ZAZA who helped me allot in getting back my love and also helped me in my financial problem.i was in relationship with ANTHONIA both of us lived together in love and in happiness, suddenly she just work up one morning telling me that she is sick and tired of me i was so shocked and confused cause i never did anything wrong to her still i had to plead to her because i love her so much, but she still insisted to breakup with me, i tried all i could to get her back but it was not possible, after she left i was some how financially down i did not know what happened to my finance, so i decided to contact some spell casters which happens to be scams, i was frustrated then decided not to contact any spell caster again, one day i was watching a show when i saw a woman named TINA was giving testimony on how this great man named Dr Lulu zaza helped her in getting back her lover within 24 hours so that was how i decided to give a try and i contacted Dr lulu zaza and told him about how she left me and my finance,the only thing he said was that i my lover will come back to me and my finance will come up again, that he is going to do all within 24 hours, so just decided to watch and see. in the next 24 hours which he said i got a call from her and she was pleading to me that she is very sorry for what she did to me, the most surprising thing was that the job i applied for in a company for almost 4 months, they just called and told me that i should come and start the work that am capable of doing the job, i was so surprised a tears of joy rolled down from my eyes,i was very very happy and she just came to my house and she started pleading to me, so i accepted her apology and now we are living happily together now, and am working in the company now am happy again. all thanks to Dr Lulu zaza for helping me and for making my dream to come through. for help and for appreciation you can contact Dr lulu zaza through lowcobaspelltemple@gmail.com@gmail.com

Author:
jessica (happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:49:16 03/22/14 Sat

I want to be really honest about myself and announce to the world about how i was able to get my ex lover back. When my lover left me for another guy i was so down casted to the extend i was thinking of all most killing myself, And as a matter of facts i needed urgent help, So i was seeking for advise from different source both from the internet and from friends around me. And one lucky day for me i came across this great man contact information that saved my life by bringing my lover back to me within the period of 48 hours. Well i know everybody will be wondering who is this great man?, He is nobody else than Dr.Kuma and you can easily reach Dr.Kuma on this contact information below +2348072371282 or send him a mail on Kumalovespell@gmail.com and i assure you that within the next few hours you will be in greater joy.

Author:
eva711
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:16:02 03/22/14 Sat

Am so grateful to lord masuka for what he has done for me,At first i thought he was a scam and also thinking if i was doing the right,But when i decided to contact him i told him my problem he laughed and told me that everything will be okay within 48hours,So i decided to give it a try in which i contacted him he told me that i should remove all taught from my mind and be happy,Really on the second day i just got a cal from someone.The person was weeping then i decided to ask who was i speaking to then he called his name Richard i was shocked i asked him what happened he said he is really sorry for what he has done to me for the past 3years for leaving me alone.That i should please forgive him that he will make it up with me.So then i said let him come over which he did as he was coming he got me a new car and also said i should have access to his account top prove to me that he will never leave me for anything now we are bought together and we are going to celebrate this leave in any country of my choice,Which we are preparing for.Now we are together and he can't do without me, friends am so grateful to lord masuka for bringing back happiness to my life.i swear with my life lordmasuka hes is a man to trust you can contact him on his private mail lordmasukaspelltemple@hotmail.com or call his personal line +2347053105287 My name is eva from USA

Author:
christabel (happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:35:39 03/23/14 Sun

After being in relationship with him for nine years,he broke up with me, I
did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him
back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with
everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to
someone online and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell
caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type
that never believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the
spell caster, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be
okay before four days, that my ex will return to me before four days, he
cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex
called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that
he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return
to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was
how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made
promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of
help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful
spell caster, DR OJEFOR who helped me with my own problem and who is
different from
all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell
caster, his email is (drojeforspellcaster@gmail.com }
you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or
anything he cast spells for different
purposes like
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to be rich.
yours forever.
(9) Herbal care
(10) If you can be able to satisfy your wife
sex desire due
to low erraction.
(11) if your menstruation refuse to come
out the day it
suppose or over flows.
(12) if your work refuse to pay your, people
owing you?.
(13) solve a land issue and get it back.
(14) Did your family Denny you of your
right?
(15) Let people obey my words and do my
which.
(16) Do you have a low sperm count?
(17) bad lucks
(18) people are jealous of you
[> Subject: Thank you Great Vuga

Author:
Danny Wayne (Happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:03:06 03/23/14 Sun

I do not know how to thank GREAT VUGA for bringing happiness back to my family. My name is Danny Wayne and i do really wanna tell the whole world that there is a spell caster called GREAT VUGA that is so real and genuine. I never believed in any of these things but when i lose my wife for 4 years, i required help until i found Vugalovetemple@gmail. com A great spell caster, and he cast a love spell for me, and he assured me that I will get my wife back in just 48hours but i was in doubt, and after the spell has been cast, 48hours later, just as the spell caster said, my phone rang, and surprisingly it was my wife who has not called me for the past 4 years, and she made an apology for the pain she has caused me and she told me that she is ready to come back home for me. GREAT VUGA really made her to know how much i loved and needed her. And he also opened her eyes to picture how much love we have to share together. With this testimony right now i am the happiest man on earth and our love is now stronger than how it was even before our divorce and that is why I will keep sharing this testimony all over the world. All thanks goes to GREAT VUGA for the good work that he has done for me. Here is his email address if you are having the same or similar problem contact him now because he is very powerful and he will always help you. Believe him and do all he ask you to do and never doubt him in any way. Contact him now on Vugalovetemple@gmail. com

Author:
PATRICIA kelvin (Patricial i have joy now)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:04:52 03/26/14 Wed

my Names is PATRICIA Kelvin ,AM from US .i never believed in love spells or magic until i met this spell caster once when i went to Africa in June last year on a business summit, i meant a man called Dr ogbomoanor,he is powerful he help me to cast a spells to bring back my ex lover back to me and my husband has left me for over tow year, gone misbehaving dating my best friend but now he is with if you have similar problem or any he can help. looking for some one to love you bring back lost money and magic money spell or spell for a good job i m now happy & a living testimony cos the man i marry left me two year and my life was upside down cos our relationship has been on for 10 year i really loved him, but his mother was against me and he had no good paying job so when i met this spell caster, i told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him at first i was undecided,skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try and in 6 days when i returned to USA my husband came back started to called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his mom and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married again i didn't believe it cos the spell caster only asked for my name and my husband name and all i wanted him to do well we are happily married again now and my husband also got a new job and our lives became much better than before in case anyone needs the spell caster for some help his email address: ogbomoano
rspellcastertemple@gmail.com
his phone number:+12347054229537

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:31:36 03/26/14 Wed

In marriage, life is so urgly without children, December 2010 I got married with my lovely husband. But no issue (children), I was so peace off because my husband did not show up even an atom of love to me anymore. On one faithful I was searching through the internet and I came across many testimonies, they were testified of this Great and Powerful Dr. utimate work he has done for them. Within me I summon courage to contact him through an E-mail I saw on the testimonies. As contacted him He told me no problem that every mountain in me that stand as an obstacle shall be crushed. Surprisingly, within a week I met this Dr. utimate, My hubby that has abandoned me for long come to me, so amazing I said this shouldn't be through after then we come together. And as you can see now am Six Month Pregnant. I will tell the whole world about this great Dr. utimate. And anybody that needs his help can get him through his mailing address of utimatespellhome@gmail.com. or tell: +2347031362391
[> [> Subject: thank DR VUDOO healing my HIV

Author:
doris (thank Dr VUDOO healing my HIV)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:35:08 03/26/14 Wed

Healing from HIV-AIDS, i never taught dr.vudoo who could ever get my HIV-AIDS cured with his healing spell, i have tried almost everything but i could'nt find any solution on my disease, despite all these happening to me, i always spend alot to buy a HIV drugs from hospital and taking some several medications but no relieve, until one day i was just browsing on the internet when i come across a great post of !Michelle! who truly said that she was been diagnose with HIV and was healed that very week through the help of these great powerful healing spell doctor, sometime i really wonder why people called him Papa vudoo, i never knew it was alll because of the great and perfect work that he has been doing that is causing all this. so i quickly contacted him, and he ask me some few questions and he said a thing i will never forget that anyone who contacted him is ! always getting his or her healing in just 6 hours after doing all he ask you, so i was amazed all the time i heard that from him, so i did all things only to see that at the very day which he said i will be healed, all the strength that has left me before rush back and i becomes very strong and healthy, this disease almost kills my life all because of me, so i will to hospital to give the final test to the disease and the doctor said i am HIV negative, i am very amazed and happy about the healing dr.vudoo gave to me from the ancient part of Africa, you can email him now for your own healing too at: dr.vudoospellsolution@hotmail.com
[> [> [> Subject: Re: thank DR VUDOO healing my HIV

Author:
bella (thank Dr UTIMATE for my ex)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:36:33 03/26/14 Wed

I AM BELA i want to give thanks and i will always give thanks to DR.utimate who brought back my love that has left me for 6years within 48hours, i have said about this last week but i promised to always tell people about this every week end so that those that did not read about it last week will read about it this week, i have been looking for how to get this boy back to my life because i love this boy with the whole of my heart, i could not replace him with any body,one day i was watching my television when i saw a lady giving thanks to DR.utimate and telling the world how he helped her i was so shocked i could not believe it because i never taught that there are powers that can bring back lost love, then that was how i decided to contact him too because i do really need my love back,when i contacted him i told him everything and he told me not to worry that my love will surely be back to my arms within 48hours at first i could not believe because i was thinking how could somebody that has gone for 6years come back within 48 hours,so then i decided to watch and see,unbelievable within the next 48hours i got a call from unknown number so i decided to pick the call the next thing i could hear was my loves voice he was pleading and begging me on the phone that i should forgive him that i should forget all that have happened that he did not know what came over him,he promised not to leave for any reason, that he was really sorry for what he did,i was so surprised because i never believed that this could happen,so that was how i accepted his apology and the next morning he came to my house and still pleading for me to forgive him i told him that everything is okay that i have forgiven him, that was how we started again and now we are married, i promised to say this testimony in radio station, commenting this testimony is still okay but before this month runs out i promise to say this in radio station and i will,sir thank you very much.World please am begging you people to try and thank this man for me,or if you need his help here is his email address:utimatespellhome@gmail.com
[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: thank DR VUDOO healing my HIV

Author:
MY LOVE (happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:09:04 09/07/14 Sun

I am mary from Brazil,i don't know how to say this to the world.my husband who had left me for the past 2years is back to me.all this happened with the help of Dr. okoro a powerful spell caster.For that 2years my husband left me,i was not myself anymore i felt like this life has come to an end with my thoughts.all this happened to me because i loved him(my husband)so much and would do anything just to have him back.everything i did to bring him back wouldn't work it was like each time i try to have him back the farther he goes from me.i was hopeless and helpless.one day i saw a testimony from Ruth says "how the great Dr. okoro brought back her ex lover". i didn't believe her at that time.but as time went on i kept on seeing more testimonies about Dr. okoro and i said to myself with faith,it will be of the past if i contact this man. I contacted the great Dr. okoro.on his email okorospell@gmail.com i explained myself to him,what said to me was so amazed to the extent i was very happy even when my ex hadn't come back,this was what he said to me"he doesn't collect fund,what he needs is giving testimonies like this and giving little to buy items for casting the spell,then i did accordingly to what he asked me to do behold everybody i can't believe now my ex is with me after all that happened between me and him because i thought he would call me his sweet names again,truly when he left me i had many things in my mind negatively that i will murder myself if the great Dr.okoro can not help me,which he did,why am i saying all this is because i thought he wasn't real and he can't bring my lover back to me.because then i didn't believe is true bringing one's love back on the internet.what surprises me to this time is,in not more than 3 days after casting the spell my husband who sweated with his life that he will never come back to me again,came back not only that,kneeling down begging me he shouldn't have left me at frost.And till now we've not had any miss-understanding again because we now other.even before my husband left,we had little coping in the family because no too much fund but,when dr okoro brought him back everything changed and now we are building our other house as am talking now,my two daughters are now in school that they weren't before.because we now live well.All i want to say is,a big thanks and if there's another word bigger than that i should have said it to his hearing but nevertheless,great thanks to "THE Dr.okoro! for the help he rendered me.If you need help in your Marriage,relationship and even he told me he solves any problem so here is,his email Address,okorospell@gmail.com

Author:
stacey
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:43:08 03/28/14 Fri

My Name is Stacey Fernandez, From Canada I wish to share my testimonies with the general public about what this man called Dr imodudu has just done for me , this man has just brought back my lost Ex husband to me with his great spell within 24 hours. I was married to my husband Alans Evans, we were together for a long time and we loved our self’s but when I was unable to give him a child for 2 years he left me and told me he can’t continue anymore then I was now looking for ways to get him back until a friend of mine told me about this man and gave his contact email imoduduspelltemple@gmail.com
)then you won’t believe this when I contacted this man on my problems he prepared cast a very strong spell for me and bring my lost husband back within 24hrs, and after a month I miss my monthly period and went for a test and the result showed that i was pregnant. i am happy today am a mother of a baby girl, thank you once again the great Dr imodudu for what you have done for me.Contact him on his private email imoduduspelltemple@gmail.com
if you are out there passing through any of this problems or predicaments in your life. his private website is <a rel=nofollow target=_blank href="http://imoduduspelltemple@gmail.com">http://imoduduspelltemple@gmail.com</a>

(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to be rich.
yours forever.
(9) How you been scammed and you want to recover you lost money.
(10)if you want to stop your divorce.
(11)if you want to divorce your husband.
(12)if you want your wishes to be granted.
(13) Pregnancy spell to conceive baby
(14)Guarantee you win the troubling court cases & divorce no matter how what stage
(15)Stop your marriage or relationship from breaking apart.
once again the email address is imoduduspelltemple@gmail.com

contact him immediately or contact through his website at <a rel=nofollow target=_blank href="http://imoduduspelltemple@gmail.com">http://imoduduspelltemple@gmail.com</a>

Author:
OLIVIA MIKE
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:12:05 08/21/14 Thu

This is my testimony about the good work of a man who helped me..My name is Olivia Jane Mike, and I base in London.My life is back!!! After 8 years of marriage, my husband left me and left me with our three kids. I felt like my life was about to end, and was falling apart. Thanks to a spell caster called papa Justus who i met online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet, I was searching for a good spell caster that can solve my problems. I came across series of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. There was one particular testimony I saw, it was about a woman called grace,she testified about how papa Justus brought back her Ex lover in less than 72 hours and at the end of her testimony she drop papa Justus e-mail address. After reading all these,I decided to give papa a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 3 days, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before. papa Justus is really a talented and gifted man and i will not to stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man...If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve that problem for you. Try the great papa Justus today, he might be the answer to your problem. Here's his contact:
drabeljustus@gmail.com Thank you great Justus. Contact him for the following:

(1)If you want your ex back.
(3)You want to be promoted in your office.
(4)You want women/men to run after you.
(5)If you want a child.
(6)[You want to be rich.
(7)You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
(8)If you need financial assistance.
(9)Herbal care
10)Help bringing people out of prison
(11)Marriage Spells
(12)Miracle Spells
(13)Beauty Spells
(14)PROPHECY CHARM
(15)Attraction Spells
(16)Evil Eye Spells
(17)Kissing Spell
(18)Remove Sickness Spells
(19)ELECTION WINNING SPELLS
(20)SUCCESS IN EXAMS SPELLS
(21) Charm to get who to love you.
(22)Business spell.
Contact him today on:
drabeljustus@gmail.com,
+2347033354868.
You can also CONTACT HIM ON whatsApp on the number.

Author:
Teresa (Happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:15:43 03/29/14 Sat

My fiance had an affair. We had been engaged for 13 months and were due to get married in November this year. i found a text on his phone and at first he denied everything and then he admitted it. He has now left and is seeing the girl from work that he was having the affair with. I am devastated, all my hopes and dreams for my future have been crushed. I desperately want him back and i went online for advice where i saw a comment and the email address written on it ancientijebudespelltemple@gmail.com I contacted the temple for help and to my greatest surprise, my fiance gave me all attention that's due to me and now we are getting married 12th of April. I am so happy for having what belongs to me back.

Author:
Leanna (happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:13:50 03/29/14 Sat

my ex-boyfriend dumped me 8 months ago after I caught him of having an affair with someone else and insulting him. I want him back in my life but he refuse to have any contact with me. I was so confuse and don't know what to do, so I visited the INTERNET for help and I saw a testimony on how a spell caster help them to get their ex back so I contact the spell caster and explain my problems to him.. he cast a spell for me and assure me of 24hr that my ex will return to me and to my greatest surprise the third day my peter came knocking on my door and beg for forgiveness. I am so happy that my love is back again and not only that, we are about to get married. Once again thank you Dr Trust spell, you are truly talented and gifted contact his email: drolorisolutionhome@gmail.com

Author:
Carolyn Brian (The best spell caster)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:56:48 03/29/14 Sat

My name is Carolyn Brian from USA, I want to thank the great Dr Danbaba for what he did in my life, he brought happiness back into my life. My boyfriend left me and told me is over I was devastated as I loved him so much I decided to contact a spelI caster and I met a friend who told me of a great doctor and I decided to contact him and he told me in three days my boyfriend will call me and beg me to accept him back, I thought he was joking in three days everything happened as he said I am so happy now.You can also contact him at; templeofsolution1010@gmail.com for any kind of help, or call +2348112252735

Author:
No name (thomas)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:38:58 04/01/14 Tue

Thank you Dr.AGBAKOR for a wonderful spell you casted for me that brought back my ex lover within 48 hours.. With these i am convince that you are sent to this world to rescue people from heart break.. Whoever is having difficulties in his/her relationship should contact Dr.AGBAKOR at: (agbakorspelltemple@gmail.com) Better still you can call him on +2348063345330 He is the solution to any relationship problem .

(5) If you want a child.
(6) COURT CASE AND WORK SECURITY SPELLS:
(7) You want your husband/wife to be
yours forever.
(9) Have you been scammed and you want to recover you lost money back.
(10)you need a spell to Stop Divorce ?
(11) have you been sick or dis-able and you need healing?
contact his phone number or email now....
[> Subject: Re: A SPELL CASTER THAT HELP ME BRING MY EX BACK

Author:
Helen (Joyful)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:50:05 04/01/14 Tue

My name is Helen i am here to give testimony of how i got back
my husband, we got married for more than 9 years and have
gotten two kids. thing were going well with us and we are
always happy. until one day my husband started to behave in a
way i could not understand, i was very confused with the way
he treat me and the kids. later that month he did not come
home again and he called me that he want a divorce, i asked
him what have i done wrong to deserve this from him, all he
was saying is that he want a divorce that he hate me and do
not want to see me again in his life, i was mad and also
frustrated do not know what to do,i was sick for more than 2
weeks because of the divorce. i love him so much he was
everything to me without him my life is incomplete. i told my
sister and she told me to contact a spell caster, i never believe
in all this spell casting of a thing. i just want to try if something
will come out of it. i contacted traditional spell hospital for the
return of my husband, they told me that my husband have been
taken by another woman love, that this woman cast a spell on
him, that is why he hate me and also want us to divorce. then
they told me that they have to cast a spell on him that will make
him return to me and the kids, he casted the spell and after 4
days my husband called me and he told me that i should
forgive him, he started to apologize on phone and said that he
still love me that he did not know what happen to him that
made him left me. it was the spell that traditional spell hospital
casted on him that make him come back to me today,i and my
family are now happy again today. thank you traditional spell
hospital for what you have done for me i would have been
nothing today if not for your great spell. i want you my friends
who are passing through all this kind of love problem of getting
back their husband, wife , or ex boyfriend and girlfriend
situation, or even if your husband is cheating on you.
contact :solutionevilspelltemple@outlook.com and you will see that
your problem will be solved without any delay.
[> [> Subject: thanks to dr imonitie for saving my marriage

Author:
Marian Joy (Happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:52:25 04/01/14 Tue

Hello
My name is. Mrs Marian Joy, I have been married to
my wife for 19 years and we were both blessed with
three children, living together happily, until 2013 when
things was no longer the way it was when he lost his job.
But he later gets a new job 6 months after, he started
sleeping outside our matrimonial home. Only for me to
find out that he was having an affair with the lady that
gave him the job. since that day, if i call him, he don’t
pick my calls and my husband just kept on seeing the
lady. Until I met a good friend who was also having a similar
problem, she introduced me to a very good genuine spell
caster Dr Imonitie Balogun. But i told her that if it has to do with things that i
am not interested, but she said that it has nothing to do
with pay first. but the only thing she was asked to do was
to get the items to cast the spell, and that was what she
did. And she gave me the spell caster e-mail address. When i
emailed him, The Great Dr responded to my many
emails, and helped me a lot, with a love problem that I
had (which many others failed to solve). He is very
intuitive and suggested me 2 love spells and promise to
give effects within a month. Which finally happened. I
want to keep this story short, but let me tell you that I am
so happy! I was a bit skeptical a first! For me, now he is
the best spell caster!
If you cannot afford to pay for a magic spell I suggest you
visit solutionevilspelltemple@outlook.com for a great
collection of free spells that work!
the following are the spells that he can launch within 72
hours. :
(1) If you want your ex back .
(2) if you ever have nightmares.
(3) Do you want to be promoted in his office.
(4) Want women/men who are after you.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) Do you want to be rich.
(7) You want your husband/wife to be yours forever .
(8) If you need financial help.
(9) Care Herbal
10) Help get people out of jail
(11) Marriage Spells
(12) The Miracle spells
(13) The beauty spells
(14) CHARM PROPHECY
(15) The Spell of Attraction
(16) Evil Eye Spells
(17) Kissing Spell
(18) Remove Spells disease
Contact us today at: solutionevilspelltemple@outlook.com

Author:
shana (eromosalelovespell@outlook.com)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:32:32 04/04/14 Fri

I really want to thank Dr Ero for saving my marriage. My husband really treat me bad and left the home for almost 1 month i was sick because of this, then i contacted eromosalelovespell@outlook.com for help, they told me that my husband is under a great spell of another woman. They cast a spell of return back of love on him. And he came back home for forgiveness and today we are happy again, i want you all who are having relationship, ex and even husband problem to contact eromosalelovespell@outlook.com

Author:
frank (happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:53:44 04/07/14 Mon

Testimonies from my previous clients

My name is Mrs. Max,From USA ,and
I'm happily married with a lovely husband and
three children.I had a very big problem with my
husband few months ago,to the extent that he
even packed his things away from our house. He
left I and and my kids for almost 5 months,and i
tried all my possible best and effort to bring him
back.l discussed it with a very good friend of
mine,and he gave me an advice concerning a
spell caster, that he is the only one that can
handle my situations and problem,that he's
always ready and able to do anything related to
spell casting and helping of the needy, pleas
every one i would like you all to contact him
with his email address,which is as
follows."templeofsolution99@gmail.com". I
never believed in spell casting,but My friend
convinced me and i had no choice than to follow
my friend advice,because i never dreamed of
loosing my lovely Husband. And i contacted him
with his email address,and i discussed with him
all my problems and worries and so
surprisingly,she told me that I'll get my husband
back a day after. I didn't believed her, until
when i got home,the next day,my husband
called me to inform me that he is coming back
home.....So Amazing!! That's how i got my back
through spell casting and our relationship was
stronger than ever. One of the price i was asked
to pay was to tell it to the people around me that
problems like this,can always be solved by
shelly. So! my advice to you out there is to visit
this same E-mail address,and tell him your
problems too,if you are in any condition related
to love issue or getting your ex back or and
problem at all, pleas Contact her and have a
happy
life. you can contact her via email
(templeofsolution99@gmail.com)
or our number+2348134342700}

Author:
dr kami jadula
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:17:35 04/08/14 Tue

DO NOT SUFFER YOUR SELF FROM ANY BREAK DOWN,CURSE OR ANY KIND OF SPIRITUAL SET BACK. COME TO KAMIMURA SPIRITUAL TEMPLE. Authority is king! Many hearts are broken every day and many people suffer in vain. Don't be one of them. Let me help you with your case. My powerful spells can STOP A DIVORCE and much more! and I am considered as one of the most powerful spell casters with white magic. I can help you. I have a big range of powerful spells to use for your needs. What outcome do you want? You might wonder how the spells will affect you? Will the spell be helpful? YES! The spells I cast for you will not have any unwanted side effects such as bad Karma. As long as the intentions are pure out of love as I am sure they are, right?. I give 100% in every spell casting and as a professional I make sure all goes right. I give 100% to make sure you are satisfied with my service. Specializing in the fields of Love, Money, Power, Success, Sickness, Pregnancy, Marriage, Job, Protection, Lottery, Court Case, Luck. etc. You can as well call me today any time of your choice and I will give you all the attention.. CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL: dr.kami.jadulaspiritualtemple@gmail.com: +2347057617871

Author:
lilian (how i get my ex back)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:20:13 04/10/14 Thu

I will love to share my testimony with all people because i never thought i would have another chance with my boyfriend, the man i wanted to marry left me for another woman, and when i called him, he never picked my calls,he deleted me on his facebook account and then set the status to having a girlfriend with the other chick. I was devastated. I went to three spell casters before hector and i had really lost hope. i lost a lot of money with them and got no results. so when i came to hector i was really leery of him and didn’t think he could help me. i though it is too good to be true, because all the other spell casters were supposedly good and none of them helped me. i saw the testimonials and read the other testimonials and decided to get the consultation. he said he could help me, but my chances of getting my ex were very low and he didn’t recommend it at all. But i insisted that he at least give me the chance to work with him and try and if it didn’t work, i wouldn’t be upset and i would move on with my life. He agreed. Since he is in jersey and im in nyc, i decided i would go in person to have my spells cast. he is a really sweet and gentle man, when i met him i was really surprised. he looks very young, and i had my doubts whether or not he would be able to help me. But i figured i came all that way and i said i would try so i tried it. He called a spirit to talk with me and do the work, it was a woman spirit and when it came it totally transformed hector’s face. that is when i thought to myself that it might just work. the spirit gave me some advice and did the spells. i had a separation spell and a reunion spell done. the spirit said it would take a while for my ex to leave his new girl but once he did, he would come to me very quickly. She gave me some things to take home and do. I did them, but i was really nervous. i think i messed up a few times and i told t and she said just keep going and i would be fine. so i did. it was like 6 or 7 weeks later and i saw that my ex unblocked me from facebook. I saw he had changed his status again to single. so i was super excited because i took this to mean that he had split up with the other girl. about 10 days after that my ex called me. At first, it was weird between us. he wanted to see me. so i went to meet up with him. he didn’t ask me back then. i got very anxious and told t, and she said to stay calm and everything would turn out okay. So i did the best i could although i was still worried. We met up a few more times after that, and still he didn’t ask me back out. so i got a consultation with hector and he said to expect my ex to ask me back out within two weeks from the consultation. i listened, but i wasn’t sure it would happen. then it was almost 2 weeks later, and i though, damn, hector was wrong. But the next day (there was like 2 days left from it being 2 weeks) my ex called and we got together. He asked me if i would be willing to try our relationship again, which of course i said yes. that was about 3 weeks ago, and so far we have been doing okay, we still have a lot of things to work out, but i am very happy. he doctor is the real deal and i am so glad that i found him and i recommend him to anyone who needs help. thank you so much doctor he saved my life?Reply ?you can as we contact her email allmightbazulartemple@gmail.com
[> Subject: thank to the great Ofemo

Author:
frank marian
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:45:02 04/10/14 Thu

>Hello my name is frank Marian from USA I never
>believe in love spells until I experience Dr.
> DR Ofemo temple, and after he cast a love spell for me
>my Ex called me to apologize for the pain that she has
>caused me and till today we are living a happy family,
>if you need a right place to solve your problems
>contact DR Ofemospelltemple@gmail.com is the right choice. he is a
>great man that have been casting spells with years of
>experience, he cast spells for different purposes like:

>(1)If you want your ex back.
>(2) if you always have bad dreams.
>(3)You want to be promoted in your office.
>(4)You want women/ men to run after you.
>(5)If you want a child.
>(6)[You want to be rich.
>(7)You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours
>forever.
>(8)If you need financial assistance.
>(9)Herbal care
>
>Contact him today on: drofemospelltemple@gmail.com
[> Subject: help me thanks dr osun for what hes has don in my life

Author:
shannon (brake up with my husband)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:39:06 04/12/14 Sat

My name is shannon, i want to share this great testimony of my life to
every one. I was married to my husband wilson dawson, i love him so much we
have been married for 8 years now with two kids.He went on vacation to
England were he met a lady called Jenny, he told me that he is no longer
interested in our marriage any more. i became so confused and started
seeking for help, all effort to bring him back failed until i met an old
friend called Clara and i told her about my problem then she introduce me
to a man called Dr osun momohodu who caste a spell for her that brought her ex
back to her within 3days. I contacted Dr osun to help me bring back my
husband and he ask me not to worry that the gods of his fore-fathers will
fight for me. He told me by three days he will re-unite me and my husband
together. After three days my husband called and told me he is coming back
to sought out things with me, I was surprise when I saw him and he started
begging for forgiveness.if you need his help you can contact him via:
dromiosun@outlook.com

Author:
velvet foster
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:19:16 04/13/14 Sun

My name is velvet foster I am from Florida my Testimony goes to Love spiritual temple, Me and my ex breakup 2 months ago and he told me that he don't love me any more and went to be with another Girl's was still in love with him and need her back I try to get him back but all my effort was in vain until I reach out to the internet for help and I saw a testimony of a spell caster, I decided to give it a try and I contacted him and tell him my problem. He cast a love spell for me and guarantee me of three days that my ex will come back to me and to my greatest surprise my ex come back to me and beg for forgiveness and promise never to live me again, I am so happy my ex is back to me again, thank you ultimate dr eddy for reuniting me and my ex back together again. If you need him to help you contact them today and all will be well with you..email him now at eddyspiritualspelltemple@gmail.com
[> Subject: Thanks for bringing my lover back to me

Author:
Marianna Chris
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:38:32 04/13/14 Sun

Hello Friends,,,,,
Am Marianna Chris, from UK, My ex-boyfriend dumped me a week ago after I accused him of seeing someone else and insulting him. I want him back in my life but he refuse to have any contact with me. I was so confuse and don`t know what to do, so I reach to the internet for help and I saw a testimony post on topic by Raven on Monday evening on how a spell caster help her to get her ex back, so I contact the spell caster and explain my problem to him and he cast a spell for me and assure me of 3days that my ex will return to me and to my greatest surprise the third day which of yesterday my ex came knocking on my door and begging for forgiveness. I am so happy that my love is back again and not only that, we are about to get married. Once again thank you Dr.Favour spell. You are truly talented and gifted. Email: favourlovespelltemple@gmail.com is the only answer. He can be of great help and I will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man he also Cast away spells like Broken Marriage Lost relationship Broken Heart Love spell Money spell Promotion in your work place Miracle jobs Are you afraid of divorce? Are you looking for the fruit of the womb Do you want to get married on time Do you want men/women o run over you He also has Cure t0 any kind of sickness Pls contact him via this his personal email: favourlovespelltemple@gmail.com
[> [> Subject: CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS OBASI

Author:
Mrs. Deborah Collins
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:29:36 06/05/14 Thu

My name is mrs. Deborah Collins from UK.i never believed in love spells or magic until i met this spell caster once. when i went to Africa in june this year on a business summit. i ment a man called Dr obasi.He is powerful he could help you cast a spells to bring back my love’s gone,misbehaving lover looking for some one to love you, bring back lost money and magic money spell or spell for a good job.i’m now happy & a living testimony cos the man i had wanted to marry left me 3 weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down cos our relationship has been on for 2 years… i really loved him, but his mother was against me and he had no good paying job. so when i met this spell caster, i told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him..at first i was undecided,skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try. and in 6 days when i returned to taxes, my boyfriend (is now my husband ) he called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his mom and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married..i didn’t believe it cos the spell caster only asked for my name and my boyfriends name and all i wanted him to do… well we are happily married now and we are expecting our little kid,and my husband also got a new job and our lives became much better. in case anyone needs the spell caster for some help, email address obasispelltemple@gmail.com

Author:
S Mare (Thanks to dr.)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:26:57 04/18/14 Fri

Do you want your Ex back after a divorce
MY NAME IS Guillaume Soulez FROM HOUSTON,TEXAS.I NEVER BELIEVED IN LOVE SPELLS OR MAGIC UNTIL I MET THIS SPELL CASTER ONCE WHEN I WENT TO AFRICA IN DECEMBER LAST YEAR ON A BUSINESS SUMMIT. HE IS REALLY POWERFUL AND COULD HELP CAST SPELLS TO BRING BACK ONE'S GONE,LOST,MISBEHAVING LOVER LOOKING FOR SOME ONE TO LOVE YOU, BRING BACK LOST MONEY AND MAGIC MONEY SPELL OR SPELL FOR A GOOD JOB.I'M NOW HAPPY & A LIVING TESTIMONY COS THE MAN I HAD WANTED TO MARRY LEFT ME 2 WEEKS BEFORE OUR WEDDING AND MY LIFE WAS UPSIDE DOWN COS OUR RELATIONSHIP HAS BEEN ON FOR 2YEARS... I REALLY LOVED HIM, BUT HIS MOTHER WAS AGAINST US AND HE HAD NO GOOD PAYING JOB. SO WHEN I MET THIS SPELL CASTER, I TOLD HIM WHAT HAPPENED AND EXPLAINED THE SITUATION OF THINGS TO HIM..AT FIRST I WAS UNDECIDED,SKEPTICAL AND DOUBTFUL, BUT I JUST GAVE IT A TRY. AND IN 7 DAYS WHEN I RETURNED TO TEXAS, MY BOYFRIEND (NOW HUSBAND) CALLED ME BY HIMSELF AND CAME TO ME APOLOGIZING THAT EVERYTHING HAD BEEN SETTLED WITH HIS MOM AND FAMILY AND HE GOT A NEW JOB INTERVIEW SO WE SHOULD GET MARRIED..I DIDN'T BELIEVE IT COS THE SPELL CASTER ONLY ASKED FOR MY NAME AND MY BOYFRIENDS NAME AND ALL I WANTED HIM TO DO... WELL WE ARE HAPPILY MARRIED NOW AND WE ARE EXPECTING OUR LITTLE KID,AND MY HUSBAND ALSO GOT THE NEW JOB AND OUR LIVES BECAME MUCH BETTER. IN CASE ANYONE NEEDS THE SPELL CASTER FOR SOME HELP, HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS: igbodospiritualtemple@gmail.com ......HOPE HE HELPS YOU OUT. HURRY NOW AND CONTACT HIM NOW VIA EMAIL ADDRESS> igbodospiritualtemple@gmail.com

Author:
michael (testimony)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:53:26 04/20/14 Sun

who ever is reading this testimony today should please celebrate with me and my family because it all started like a joke to some people and others said it was impossible. my name is Michael i live in Chicago i am happily married with two kids and a lovely wife something terrible happen to my family along the line, i lost my job and my wife packed out of my house because i was unable to take care of her and my kids at that particular time. i manage all through five years, no wife to support me to take care of the children and there come a faithful day that i will never forget in my life i met an old friend who i explain all my difficulties to, and he took me to a spell caster and and the name of the temple is called, DR Okundonor, i was assure that everything will be fine and my wife will come back to me after the wonderful work of Dr Okundonorgreatspell, my wife came back to me and today i am one of the richest man in my country. i advice you if you have any problem email him with this email: dr.okundonorgreatspell@gmail.com and you will have the best result. take things for granted and it will be take from you. i wish you all the best.

Author:
Mrs. Osawe Jennifer (happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:28:16 04/23/14 Wed

i want to thank God for using Dr Oduduwa as my
source of saviour after 2year of joblessness and
my lover left me alone for 2 years,Have just been
heart broken until i got in contact with DR Oduduwa after i saw a lady testimony on how she was helped by this same DR .Oduduwa, So i decided to get in contact with him via dr.oduduwaspellcaster@gmail.com and when i told him all my problems he laughed and said this is not a
problem that everything will be ok in 3days
time. Exactly the 3rd day my ex lover called me. i
was shocked and what surprised me the most was
that a company i applied for over 4months called
me and said i should resume work as soon as
possible. Am so grateful to DR Oduduwa. if you wish to
contact him, email him on:
dr.oduduwaspellcaster@gmail.com. He do cast the following spells and lots more:
(2) you need a divorce in your relationship
(4) You want women & men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to be rich.
(7) You want to tie your husband & wife to be
yours forever.
(9) Herbal care.
(10) You want strong and lasting erection
(11) he also help to join Illuminati E.t.c.
Contact him today on: dr.oduduwaspellcaster@gmail.com

Author:
michael (testimony)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:21:02 04/25/14 Fri

who ever is reading this testimony today should please celebrate with me
and my family because it all started like a joke to some people and others
said it was impossible. my name is Michael i live in Chicago i am happily
married with two kids and a lovely wife something terrible happen to my
family along the line, i lost my job and my wife packed out of my house
because i was unable to take care of her and my kids at that particular
time. i manage all through five years, no wife to support me to take care
of the children and there come a faithful day that i will never forget in
my life i met an old friend who i explain all my difficulties to, and he
took me to a spell caster and and the name of the temple is called, DR
Okundonor, i was assure that everything will be fine and my wife will come
back to me after the wonderful work of Dr Okundonorgreatspell, my wife
came back to me and today i am one of the richest man in my country. i
advice you if you have any problem email him with this email:
dr.okundonorgreatspell@gmail.com and you will have the best result. take
things for granted and it will be take from you. i wish you all the best.

Author:
Kathy (happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:53:51 04/25/14 Fri

I AM SO HAPPY THAT MY EX IS BACK TO ME HE NOW ADORE AND RESPECT ME ANYTHING I TELL HIM THAT IS WHAT HE FOLLOWS ALL THANKS TO DR vOKE,THE GREAT SPELL CASTER,THIS MAN HIS THE BEST AND STRAIGHT FORWARD SPELL CASTER THAT TELLS YOU THE TRUTH AND YOU WILL GET RESULT UNDER 3DAYS,OTHER SPELL CASTER ARE SCAM BUT DR VOKE IS VERY TRUSTWORTHY PLEASE IF YOU NEED YOUR LOVER ONCE BACK PLEASE KINDLY CONTACT DR VOKE ON HIS PRIVATE MAIL (DOCTORVOKE@GMAIL.COM)

Author:
Selina (happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:40:45 04/29/14 Tue

My ex-boyfriend dumped me 5 weeks ago after I accused him of seeing someone else and insulting him. I wanted him back in my life but he refused to have any contact with me. So after researching around I found this site and contacted priestoremisolutiontemple367@gmail.com. When I had my reading done, I was nervous and scared. I thought he said he wouldn’t be able to help me. But in the end, he told me he could help me to bring him back. I was expecting to have to spend a lot of money because I saw his prices are expensive. So I was really really surprised when he told me all I had to do was to have two candles burned to bring him back. I ordered the candles that priestoremisolutiontemple367@gmail.com burns and had him do my candles. He sent me a prayer to say everyday and I did what he told me to do. Two and a half weeks after the last candle finished, my ex was calling me again and came over. He slept over that night and in the morning he asked if we could work it out and get back together, to which I said yes of course! And we have been back together ever since. Thank you priestoremisolutiontemple367@gmail.com, your Lwa and your Spirits, you are of great help in the community and I think you are the best. I will be back again to have you help me on a situation at my job. priest oremi is really a wonderful, nice, kind and caring person. He really cares about his clients and I would recommend him to any and all who need spiritual help.

Author:
bridget (happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:46:18 04/30/14 Wed

I am so happy to let the whole world know how this powerful spell caster saved my marriage. Everything was going down the drain as my husband can not stop cheating on me with other women.He became used to always heating on me. I tried to make him stop, but I couldn’t help the situation, the more I tried, the harder it becomes. At times we will fight and go apart for some months and we will come back again just because of our kids. One day a friend told me about this spell caster who helped her too, his name is Dr abacha solution temple. she said he uses white magic spells to solve spiritual problems. I decided to give it a try, I contacted him and he told me it will take just 2 to 3 days and I will see great changes in my husband. He actually cast a spell, believe me after 2 to 3 days of the spell, my husband was confessing different names of woman he has slept with. He begged for forgiveness and never to try it again. From that day till now, my mind is at rest. My husband dislike every other women on earth except me. And am so happy to have him for myself alone. The spell caster’s contact is abachasolutiontemple@gmail.com or call him with his number +2348132571730. You can contact him for any help, he is very powerful and can solve any kind of problem below.
Do you want your ex lover back?
Do you want to get pregnant?
Do you want your husband to appreciate you?
Do you want to be famous or rich?
Do you want to be a celebrity?
Do you your business to grow excessively?
Do you want to be honorably good academically?
Do you need a job?
Do you need a husband?
Do you have problem in your marriage life?
Contact abacha today for speed help:abachasolutiontemple367@gmail.com

Author:
caston
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:53:44 05/06/14 Tue

I WANT TO QUICKLY USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO THANK THE MOST POWERFUL SPELL CASTER TO ME WHO CAST A SPELL FOR ME TO GET MY LOVER BACK. MY LOVER LEFT ME AND RUN AFTER ANOTHER GIRL, HE CLAIMED HE WAS NO LONGER FEELING OUR RELATIONSHIP. HE BLOCKED ME OFF HIS PHONE AND MAIL. I TRIED ALL I COULD TO GET HIM BACK, BUT TO NO AVAIL. 3 DIFFERENT SPELL CASTERS DECEIVED ME AND GO AWAY WITH MY MONEY AND DID NOTHING FOR ME. A FRIEND WHOM DR AGBER HAS HELPED BEFORE GAVE ME HIS CONTACT AND ASSURE ME OF POSITIVE RESULT. I WAS ACTUALLY CONFUSED AND SCARED BECAUSE I DONT WANT TO LOOSE ANY MORE MONEY. SHE ENCOURAGE ME TO GIVE A TRY, I DECIDED TO GIVE MY LAST TRY, TO MY GREATEST SURPRISE, DR AGBER CAST A SPELL FOR ME AND MY LOVER CONTACTED ME IN LESS THAN 48HOURS AND HE ACTUALLY CAME BACK LOOKING FOR ME. HE PROPOSED MARRIAGE TO ME AND NOW WE ARE GETTING MARRIED IN 3WEEKS TIME. THANKS TO YOU DR AGBER, I WILL FOR EVER REMAIN GRATEFUL TO YOU. I ADVICE ANY ONE SEEKING FOR A REAL AND GENUINE SPELL CASTER NOT TO WASTE ANY MONEY OR TIME WITH FAKE SPELL CASTERS, JUST GO STRAIGHT TO DR AGBER NOW, HIS CONTACT EMAIL IS TRUSTSPELLTEMPLE4@GMAIL.COM, I AM 100% SURE HE WILL HELP YOU TOO. ONCE AGAIN, THANK YOU SIR, YOU ARE REALLY AS GREAT AS MY FRIEND TOLD ME

Author:
jennifer (joyful)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:20:17 07/10/14 Thu

My name is jennifer am from united state of american I want to share my testimony.I have been disappoineted by seven I was confused but when I heard of this great spellcaster.I email with him and he cast a spell on me.after 1 moth I got married after my marriage for 3yrs I was unable to get pregnate I have gone for different test the doctor comment that am okey but after the encounter with this same doctor egbede I was able to meet with my husband and now I have a child.I am testifying because I know that there are many out there that are passing through what I just went through.incase you need his help you can email him at egbedetemple@gmail.com or contact him on+2348078981129.
[> Subject: I never believe in spells and magic until I experienced one

Author:
Mrs Jenifer (Abuja)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:45:10 08/02/14 Sat

i am Mrs Jenifer from USA .I never believe in spells and magic until I experienced one sometime s ago and it really worked for me.I was in love with this guy and he is in love with me too for 3years and we making preparations to get married but to my surprise,his parents didn’t want his hand in the marriage cos of the religion difference.I was about loosing my man to another lady under the influence of his parents until I met a spell caster on net that claimed he can help me out.He helped me cast a very strong spell that helped change his parents mind and i noticed also that my man love for me has greatly increased.We are happily married now with kids.People with similar problems can contact the spell caster Email: celynspellcaster@gmail.com us if you doubt us just give us a Email, and your problems will be solved.....
[> Subject: I was a stripper in a club I got effected with HIV due

Author:
maria katrina (uk)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:44:44 09/22/14 Mon

my name is maria katrina, i am from united kingdom in belfast north Ireland, I was a stripper in a club I got effected with HIV due to the nature of my job, In April 15 2013 i was tested positive to HIV, Believe it or not this is a true life experience. This is not design to convince you but its just a personal health experience . I never taught prophet ekpen could ever get my HIV-AIDS cured with his healing spell, i have tried almost everything but I couldn't find any solution on my disease, despite all these happening to me, i always spend a lot to buy a HIV prophet ekpen from hospital and taking some several medications but no relieve, until one day i was just browsing on the internet when i came across a great post of !Michelle! who truly said that she was been diagnose with HIV and was healed that very week through the help of this great powerful healing spell doctor ,I wonder why he is called the great prophet ekpen i never knew it was all because of the great and perfect work that he has been doing that is causing all this. so I quickly contacted him, and he ask me some few questions and so i did all the things he asked me to do, He never collected any money from me until I was finally cured, only to see that at the very day which he said i will be healed, all the strength that has left me before rush back and i becomes very strong and healthy, this disease almost kills my life all because of me, so i went to hospital to give the final test to the disease and the doctor said i am HIV negative, i am very amazed and happy about the healing prophet ekpen gave to me from the ancient part of africa, you can email him now for your own healing too on his email: . prophetekpen@gmail.com OR prophetekpen@gmail.com +2349038409325 thank you doctor for healing me. CANCER, LIVER PROBLEMS, CHEST PAIN, ALL TYPES OF DEADLY,HIV/AID, Ebola, Rota virus, Smallpox ,Hepatitis DISEASE

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.