VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]34 ]
Subject: Trusted Love Spell Caster

Author:
Ruth Johnson (Love Spell)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 10:51:17 03/04/14 Tue
In reply to: sandra 's message, "Re: A SPELL CASTER THAT HELP ME BRING MY EX BACK 2014" on 21:05:46 02/11/14 Tue

I was having serious relationship problems with my boyfriend and it had resulted in him moving out to his friendís apartment. Everything got worse because he started going to bars and strip clubs frequently with his friend, getting drunk and passing out. He always threatens me on phone whenever I call him because of all the bad advises that his friend has given him.
I really love him and we had been dating for 8 years which gave us a beautiful daughter. I had also lost a lot of money on therapists until I was introduced to Dr. Dele via (dr.delespiritualtemple@gmail.com) by a friend whom he helped to marry her childhood boyfriend; this gave me total confidence and strength to get him back. I did all he asked and after a 4 days my boyfriend called me and rushed back home, things just changed between us emotionally. He has a job and stopped drinking and keeping irrelevant friends.
Itís a miracle I never believed was possible because I had lost all hope until I found Dr. Dele. He works and if you have any kind of relationship problem, he is the solution via dr.delespiritualtemple@gmail.com

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: A SPELL CASTER THAT HELP ME BRING MY EX BACK 2014

Author:
Zambar
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:12:34 03/04/14 Tue

I bear witness to a great man named ( zambazinwespells@gmail.com) that brought me to my ex after 1 year of divorce in touch with him today is able to solve any problem of yours. that specialize in the following manner: (1) spells to protect themselves from danger (2) magic spells (3) Same-sex Love Spell (4) healing spells (5) invisibility spells (6) Spell of wealth and fame (7) Spell to get a good job (8) yielded strong love and relationship (9) spells to bring back your ex (10) HIV and AIDS (11) IF YOU WANT TO ADOPT a CHILD WITHOUT STREET (12) DO YOU WANT TO bE RICH OR want to perform rituals he is having great powers and generous.You can contact him (drokolokolo@gmail.com) be useful without emphasizing judge today

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.