VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]34 ]
Subject: Re: A SPELL CASTER THAT HELP ME BRING MY EX BACK 2014

Author:
Sonia Fletcher (get your ex back)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 20:58:11 03/05/14 Wed
In reply to: sandra 's message, "Re: A SPELL CASTER THAT HELP ME BRING MY EX BACK 2014" on 21:05:46 02/11/14 Tue

HI My Name is Sonia Fletcher and i am from United state of America(USA), I wish to share my testimonies with the general public about what this man called Dr Musa of: musaspellcaster@gmail.com,for what he has just done for me , this man has just brought back my lost family to me with his great spell caster, i was married to this Man called Richard Brown we were together for a long time and we loved our self's but when i was unable to give him a child for 2 years he left me and told me he can't continue anymore then i was now looking for ways to get him back until a friend of mine told me about this man and gave his contact email: musaspellcaster@gmail.com then you wont believe this when i contacted this man on my problems he prepared this spell cast and bring my lost Husband back and after a month my i miss my month and go for a test and the result stated am pregnant am happy today am a Mother with a baby girl, thank you once again the great Musa for what you have done for me, if you are out there passing through this same kind of problems of you need a lost love back or any kind of problems for you can contact he today on his email: musaspellcaster@gmail.com,and he will also help you as well

Contact him today on His Email: musaspellcaster@gmail.com or his phone number: +2347057284586

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: A SPELL CASTER THAT HELP ME BRING MY EX BACK 2014

Author:
Paula
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:35:40 03/06/14 Thu

Hello am Paula from USA.
I just want to give a little information about this powerful man called Dr.Kuvuki, He is able to bring back ex lover within 48hours and you can simply contact him on +2348158738315 or email him on kuvukitemple@gmail.com

Paula

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.