VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]34 ]
Subject: Re: A SPELL CASTER THAT HELP ME BRING MY EX BACK 2014

Author:
Mrs VANILLA (Vanilla)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 01:59:08 03/09/14 Sun
In reply to: Sarah 's message, "Re: A SPELL CASTER THAT HELP ME BRING MY EX BACK 2014" on 01:57:56 03/09/14 Sun

I am VANILLA from the united state, I want to say this explicitly for its of a surprise that regardless of the internet fraud, i could still meet some one this genuine, am not here to talk on relationship, so don’t be in the offing to hear that, but its something supplementary, for i cheeked for a endorsement in my office for the past one year, but my boss asked me to lay with him, or no promotion, when i met Dr AGBALAGBA he cast a spell for me and ask me to go to work and see what will happen, i went to work and saw my letter of endorsement waiting for me on my desk, just like that, i was so amazed, but i owe him the thanks….go to him for he will be of assistance, and please try to give him the chance he needs, for a chance might change your whole life…(drukpenusabara@gmail.com) if you are in any predicament email him immediately without doubts •Thanks

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.