VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]34 ]
Subject: a real spell caster that works

Author:
jane
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 15:05:06 03/16/14 Sun
In reply to: sandra 's message, "Re: A SPELL CASTER THAT HELP ME BRING MY EX BACK 2014" on 21:05:46 02/11/14 Tue

am happy given this testimony on this forum on how DR SACURA help to restore my son on drug addiction and getting my husband back to me. I AM HARRY JANE FROM USA My son nearly wreck my happiness,I have super market which he assist on not knowing he has his motives,every night he comes back drunk and high,it became a big problem to the extent that my husband have to park out of the house, he abandoned me and his siblings, every night I cried seeking for Gods will, until a friend of mine told me to try spell caster, she introduced me to SACURA who cast a spell for me and told not to worry about that's everything will be back to normal in 7 days,to my own surprise.3 days later my son attitude change he quit drugs and drinking,he now even campaign against drug and alcohol, and my husband came back home 6 days we are all now happily together as a happy family, thanks to my friend who introduced me to him. Should in case anybody need his help you can contact him VIA DRSACURATEMPLE@HOTMAIL.COM) Thanks you for your rescue if you have any problem regarding the following,contact this witch Dr of great ancient spirit just give your self trier by contacting him all will be well with you i will continue spread the goodnew of this great Dr thanks very much regarding your marriage,
pregnancy,
if want to win your boy friend heart,
retrieving your
money back from internet hacker,
work permit,
you want men to Ron after you,
having bad dreams
find lost money
if want promotion your working place
if need child
if need everlasting money

you can call this number to rich him +2348151871367

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: A REAL SPELL CASTER WHO HELPED ME GOT BACK MY HUSBAND

Author:
Sydney (Very Happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:36:31 03/16/14 Sun

Hi everyone i want to testify of the good work DR ODUDUWA rendered to me when i really needed a spell caster, i and my husband had a little misunderstanding so he left the house living me and my kids alone in the house, I tried calling him but often bounce my calls at first i said to myself that he will come back but as time goes on i saw he was already planning a wedding with another woman leaving me and my kids behind and i loved him with all my heart so it was then that i got to hear about this great spell caster DR ODUDUWA and then i availed his services and today i am here with my husband and kids leaving happily and life is moving smoothly much better than before, Thank you Dr ODUDUWA and If you are looking for options on how to find the most powerful spell caster in the internet then this is the best place where you should contact fatheroduduwaspellcastertemple@gmail.com please for your sake contact him now and get your problem solved........
Sydney Abrams, Brooklyn New York

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.