VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]34 ]
Subject: Re: A SPELL CASTER THAT HELP ME BRING MY EX BACK 2014

Author:
jessica (happy)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 12:49:16 03/22/14 Sat
In reply to: sandra 's message, "Re: A SPELL CASTER THAT HELP ME BRING MY EX BACK 2014" on 21:05:46 02/11/14 Tue

I want to be really honest about myself and announce to the world about how i was able to get my ex lover back. When my lover left me for another guy i was so down casted to the extend i was thinking of all most killing myself, And as a matter of facts i needed urgent help, So i was seeking for advise from different source both from the internet and from friends around me. And one lucky day for me i came across this great man contact information that saved my life by bringing my lover back to me within the period of 48 hours. Well i know everybody will be wondering who is this great man?, He is nobody else than Dr.Kuma and you can easily reach Dr.Kuma on this contact information below +2348072371282 or send him a mail on Kumalovespell@gmail.com and i assure you that within the next few hours you will be in greater joy.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: A SPELL CASTER THAT HELP ME BRING MY EX BACK 2014

Author:
eva711
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:16:02 03/22/14 Sat

Am so grateful to lord masuka for what he has done for me,At first i thought he was a scam and also thinking if i was doing the right,But when i decided to contact him i told him my problem he laughed and told me that everything will be okay within 48hours,So i decided to give it a try in which i contacted him he told me that i should remove all taught from my mind and be happy,Really on the second day i just got a cal from someone.The person was weeping then i decided to ask who was i speaking to then he called his name Richard i was shocked i asked him what happened he said he is really sorry for what he has done to me for the past 3years for leaving me alone.That i should please forgive him that he will make it up with me.So then i said let him come over which he did as he was coming he got me a new car and also said i should have access to his account top prove to me that he will never leave me for anything now we are bought together and we are going to celebrate this leave in any country of my choice,Which we are preparing for.Now we are together and he can't do without me, friends am so grateful to lord masuka for bringing back happiness to my life.i swear with my life lordmasuka hes is a man to trust you can contact him on his private mail lordmasukaspelltemple@hotmail.com or call his personal line +2347053105287 My name is eva from USA

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.