VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]34 ]
Subject: Re: A SPELL CASTER THAT HELP ME BRING MY EX BACK 2014

Author:
Celina (i am happy)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 05:52:02 04/05/14 Sat
In reply to: james 's message, "Re: A SPELL CASTER THAT HELP ME BRING MY EX BACK 2014" on 10:00:08 03/09/14 Sun

Hello everyone i am very happy to share this testimony today, I contacted Dr Aluya in regards of my lover. He no longer wanted to associate with me anymore. He was interested in working out his marriage, after begging and pleading with him I realized it was out of my hands, he really was leaving me. My co-worker went through a similar situation and told me that you had helped her. I can't say how much I'm grateful she introduced me to you. After discussing the resolution with you, you get your lover back spell has done more than what I expected. My lover not only came back to me, but has left his wife and now we are engaged, we are getting married next year, I don't know what I would have done without you. I believe you are my guardian angel you can contact him Via Email aluyakespelltemple@live.com.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Re: A SPELL CASTER THAT HELP ME BRING MY EX BACK 2014

Author:
Sharon Randall
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:54:35 04/06/14 Sun

My name is Sharon Randall, am from USA, i want to give thanks to KAMI JADULA who brought back my love within 48 hours. i was on the Internet browsing when i saw how he helped a lady to get back her love so i decided to contact him, at first KAMI JADULA told me not to worry that my love will be back within the next 48 hours after casting the spell, then i taught he was joking then he told me what to do and after casting the spell in the next 48 hours which he said i heard a knock on my door the next thing i saw was my boy friend he was on his knees pleading for me to forgive him i was so surprise at the same time filled with joy and happiness now we are living happily than ever before, he even bought me a new car which i never taught he will buy until we get married. So am using this opportunity to give thanks to KAMI JADULA and let the world to know what he has done for me. In case you are in need of this same help or you want to thank him for me you can contact him via email: dr.kami.jadulaspiritualtemple@gmail.com: +2347057617871

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.