VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]34 ]
Subject: Re: A SPELL CASTER THAT HELP ME BRING MY EX BACK 2014

Author:
velvet foster
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 10:19:16 04/13/14 Sun
In reply to: sandra 's message, "Re: A SPELL CASTER THAT HELP ME BRING MY EX BACK 2014" on 21:05:46 02/11/14 Tue

My name is velvet foster I am from Florida my Testimony goes to Love spiritual temple, Me and my ex breakup 2 months ago and he told me that he don't love me any more and went to be with another Girl's was still in love with him and need her back I try to get him back but all my effort was in vain until I reach out to the internet for help and I saw a testimony of a spell caster, I decided to give it a try and I contacted him and tell him my problem. He cast a love spell for me and guarantee me of three days that my ex will come back to me and to my greatest surprise my ex come back to me and beg for forgiveness and promise never to live me again, I am so happy my ex is back to me again, thank you ultimate dr eddy for reuniting me and my ex back together again. If you need him to help you contact them today and all will be well with you..email him now at eddyspiritualspelltemple@gmail.com

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Thanks for bringing my lover back to me

Author:
Marianna Chris
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:38:32 04/13/14 Sun

Hello Friends,,,,,
Am Marianna Chris, from UK, My ex-boyfriend dumped me a week ago after I accused him of seeing someone else and insulting him. I want him back in my life but he refuse to have any contact with me. I was so confuse and don`t know what to do, so I reach to the internet for help and I saw a testimony post on topic by Raven on Monday evening on how a spell caster help her to get her ex back, so I contact the spell caster and explain my problem to him and he cast a spell for me and assure me of 3days that my ex will return to me and to my greatest surprise the third day which of yesterday my ex came knocking on my door and begging for forgiveness. I am so happy that my love is back again and not only that, we are about to get married. Once again thank you Dr.Favour spell. You are truly talented and gifted. Email: favourlovespelltemple@gmail.com is the only answer. He can be of great help and I will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man he also Cast away spells like Broken Marriage Lost relationship Broken Heart Love spell Money spell Promotion in your work place Miracle jobs Are you afraid of divorce? Are you looking for the fruit of the womb Do you want to get married on time Do you want men/women o run over you He also has Cure t0 any kind of sickness Pls contact him via this his personal email: favourlovespelltemple@gmail.com
[> [> Subject: CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS OBASI

Author:
Mrs. Deborah Collins
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:29:36 06/05/14 Thu

My name is mrs. Deborah Collins from UK.i never believed in love spells or magic until i met this spell caster once. when i went to Africa in june this year on a business summit. i ment a man called Dr obasi.He is powerful he could help you cast a spells to bring back my love’s gone,misbehaving lover looking for some one to love you, bring back lost money and magic money spell or spell for a good job.i’m now happy & a living testimony cos the man i had wanted to marry left me 3 weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down cos our relationship has been on for 2 years… i really loved him, but his mother was against me and he had no good paying job. so when i met this spell caster, i told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him..at first i was undecided,skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try. and in 6 days when i returned to taxes, my boyfriend (is now my husband ) he called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his mom and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married..i didn’t believe it cos the spell caster only asked for my name and my boyfriends name and all i wanted him to do… well we are happily married now and we are expecting our little kid,and my husband also got a new job and our lives became much better. in case anyone needs the spell caster for some help, email address obasispelltemple@gmail.com

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.