VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]34 ]
Subject: Re: A SPELL CASTER THAT HELP ME BRING MY EX BACK 2014

Author:
jason bob
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 20:06:11 04/24/14 Thu
In reply to: solution spell for marriage 's message, "Re: A SPELL CASTER THAT HELP ME BRING MY EX BACK 2014" on 12:31:32 03/20/14 Thu

thank DR odigie for healing my HIV/ADIS NEW
by: rechele

MY HIV HEALING TESTIMONY
My mouth is short of words, i am so so happy because Dr.odigie
has healed me from HIV ailment which i have been suffering from the past 5years now, i have spend alot when getting drugs from the hospital to keep me healthy, i have tried all means in life to always i can become Hiv negative one day, but there was no answer until i found from Dr.odigie the paris of african who provide me some healing spell that he uses to help me, now i am glad telling everyone that i am now HIV Negative, i am very very happy, thank you Dr.odigie for helping my life comes back newly without anyform of crisis, may the good lord that i serve blessed you Dr.odigie and equip you to the higher grade for healing my life. i am so amazed. so i will announced to everyone in this whole world that is HIV positive to please follow my advice and get healed on time, because we all knows that HIV disease is a deadly type,contact Dr.odigie for your Hiv healing spell today at: odigiespaketemple@gma.com.... He will be always happy to assist you online and ensure you get healed on time, contact Dr.odigie today for your healing spell immediately, thank you sir: odigiespaketemple@gmail.com

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.