VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]34 ]
Subject: i'am very very grateful

Author:
Selina (happy)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 20:23:44 04/27/14 Sun

I have been to many spell casters and talked to many physics, but they all have been scammers…. I would hope from one to another in hopes of one using there gifts to help people. How could someone use this gift and just tell you or help you enough to get your money… Then I stumbled on priest oremi… Thinking to myself don’t fall for it again… I took a chance being that I never saw video testimonials on any web site before and reading about him made him seem like a nice guy.. So I scheduled my reading and boy was it accurate. He was kind called and the right time on the dot… He touched on my problem and then hit a few other areas that I didn’t even discuss. He suggested spell work… One for him to do and a kit for me to do to help save me money. I saved my money and purchased both. With in 1 day of him casting his part of the spell my ex was back and wanted to marry me and settle down!! It was amazing!! But shortly after I could not get over the fact that my ex had cheated on me and that was all I saw in the relationship.. Her and Him.. I was stuck in the past… So I emailed priest oremi for help and he actually got back to me.. I thought since my work was done he wouldn’t care anymore unless I bought another reading, but he kindly explained that I needed to decide what was best for me and if I left her that I would never have another chance with her… So make sure it was what I wanted…email him today and be a part of the testimony at priestoremisolutiontemple367@gmail.com. his very more resdy to help you get your problem solve..

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.