VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]34 ]
Subject: Re: A SPELL CASTER THAT HELP ME BRING MY EX BACK 2014

Author:
jennifer (joyful)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 02:20:17 07/10/14 Thu
In reply to: sandra 's message, "Re: A SPELL CASTER THAT HELP ME BRING MY EX BACK 2014" on 21:05:46 02/11/14 Tue

My name is jennifer am from united state of american I want to share my testimony.I have been disappoineted by seven I was confused but when I heard of this great spellcaster.I email with him and he cast a spell on me.after 1 moth I got married after my marriage for 3yrs I was unable to get pregnate I have gone for different test the doctor comment that am okey but after the encounter with this same doctor egbede I was able to meet with my husband and now I have a child.I am testifying because I know that there are many out there that are passing through what I just went through.incase you need his help you can email him at egbedetemple@gmail.com or contact him on+2348078981129.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: I never believe in spells and magic until I experienced one

Author:
Mrs Jenifer (Abuja)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:45:10 08/02/14 Sat

i am Mrs Jenifer from USA .I never believe in spells and magic until I experienced one sometime s ago and it really worked for me.I was in love with this guy and he is in love with me too for 3years and we making preparations to get married but to my surprise,his parents didnít want his hand in the marriage cos of the religion difference.I was about loosing my man to another lady under the influence of his parents until I met a spell caster on net that claimed he can help me out.He helped me cast a very strong spell that helped change his parents mind and i noticed also that my man love for me has greatly increased.We are happily married now with kids.People with similar problems can contact the spell caster Email: celynspellcaster@gmail.com us if you doubt us just give us a Email, and your problems will be solved.....

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.