VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]34 ]
Subject: Re: great spell caster that bring back my ex lover back to me

Author:
Mrs. Grace Fatima (Am joyful)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 13:04:05 09/04/14 Thu

I just want to share my experience and testimony here.. My names are Mrs. Grace Fatima from USA, i was married for 6 years to my husband and all of a sudden, another woman came into the picture.. he started hailing me and he was abusive. but i still loved him with all my heart and wanted him at all cost…then he filed for divorce. my whole life was turning apart and i didn't know what to do .he moved out of the house and abandoned the kids.. so someone told me about trying spiritual means to get my husband back and introduced me to a spell caster called Chief Don… so i decided to try it reluctantly. although i didn't believe in all those things… then when he did the special prayers and spell, after 2 days, my husband came back and was pleading. he had realized his mistakes. I just couldn't believe it. .anyways we are back together now and we are happy. in case anyone needs this man, his email address spiritual.solver10@gmail.com his spells is for a better life.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: loan offer

Author:
Rev. Brain Steven (Loan offer)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:05:40 09/04/14 Thu

Urgent xmas loan offer.
Take advantage of low interest rates today.
Do you need a business or personal loan

My company can provide you with financial assistance for any

purpose at a low interest rate of 3% per year, we give credit to

individuals and companies providing it does not involve any form

of illegal, for more information please contact us today:

moneylending110@gmail.com
DON'T MISS THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY

With Regards
Rev. Brain Steven
<a rel=nofollow target=_blank href="http://wwwmoneylendingcom.freewebsite.com">http://wwwmoneylendingcom.freewebsite.com</a>
MD/CEO

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.