VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4] ]

Freak Zone Public Forum

This forum has been invaded by spammers and voy will not do anything about this,
so I am taking it to its real level as a freak zone. Enjoy!

Subject: problem shared problem solved with the help of Dr aluda

Author:
Monisha Wales (Thank you Great aluda)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:42:30 02/28/14 Fri

What a wonderful and a straight forward spell caster that has brought back joy and happiness into my life my name are Monisha Wales after i saw a post on how he helped a lady called Cassandra,i decided to contact him for help when i told this God sent man Dr aluda on how my lover left me for 2 years without calling nor texting me,When i shared this my sad experience with Dr aluda he said everything would be okay within 2 days i was like am i sure what this man is saying is real,So i decided to give a try and he even surprised me the most at first i was also thinking he was a scam i taught he was like other spell caster who come online to add pain to peoples pain not knowing there feelings but to make money,But this great man Dr aluda is never like that his own is for good and make people to be happy with the one they love,Am just so happy,Even before the 3 days i just got a call from a man who has left me for 2 years saying he his sorry and that he wants me back to his life i was so happy,He invited me for a dinner which i meant him there and we both talked and he said he wants to prove that he would never leave me for any other lady again he engaged me and also make me had access to all his account am so happy all thanks goes to this great man Dr aluda a man who has brought back joy to my life,Please friends that needs help i would advice and swear that Dr aluda is the right man and not those fake ones who are online to make money and not to help here is Dr aluda private mail aludaspelltemple@gmail.com
Subject: HOW HE HELP ME

Author:
ROSE
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:48:01 02/28/14 Fri

BE CAREFUL HERE NOBODY CAN HELP YOU HERE OR EVEN SUGGEST HOW YOU CAN GET YOUR EX OR LOVE BACK,ANY TESTIMONIES OF MOST SPELL CASTER HERE MUST BE IGNORE.BECAUSE MOST OF THEM ARE SCAM I MEAN REAL SCAM WHICH I WAS A VICTIM AND I GOT RIPPED OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS BECAUSE I WAS SO ANXIOUS TO GET MY WIFE ROSE AFTER SHE LEFT ME FOR OVER 2YEARS WITH MY 7YEARS OLD SON JERRY,I HAVE APPLIED TO 7 DIFFERENT SPELL CASTER HERE AND ALL TO NO AVAIL THEY ALL ASK FOR SAME THING SEND YOUR NAME YOUR EX NAME ADDRESS AND PICTURE PHONE NUMBER ETC WHICH I DID OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND MOST OF THEM WERE FROM SOUTH AFRICA UNTIL I SAW THIS Email Online ABOUT DR KAKA SPELL IN NIGERIA AND I DECIDED TO GAVE HIM A CALL.HE ASK ME FOUR THINGS MY REAL NAME,MY EX AND MY EX MOTHER NAME AND £500 AND SAID MY EX WILL COME BACK IN 24HOURS SO I HAVE TO END THE CALL AS I HAVE PAID OVER $7000 ON SPELL CASTING AND COURIER AND NOTHING HAVE WORK FOR ME AFTER 3 DAYS I WAS THINKING ABOUT HOW MUCH I HAVE LOST SO FAR BECAUSE OF ROSE SO I SAID LET ME GIVE HIM A TRY SO I CALLED HIM AGAIN AND SEND MY REAL NAME,MY EX AND MY EX MOTHER NAME AND THE £340 BECAUSE I SWEAR IT WAS MY LAST TRY SO I WAS WAITING AS HE TOLD ME TO WAIT TILL NEXT DAY AND I COULD NOT SLEEP THAT NIGHT BECAUSE I REALLY LOVE ROSE AND WANT HER BACK AT 9PM THAT DAY I SAW ROSE ONLINE ON FACE BOOK AND SHE SAID HI AT FIRST I WAS SHOCK BECAUSE SHE NEVER TALK WITH ME FOR THE PAST A YEAR AND 9 MONTH NOW I DID NOT REPLY AGAIN SHE SAID ARE YOU THERE? I QUICKLY REPLY YES AND SHE SAID CAN WE SEE TOMORROW I SAID YES AND SHE WENT OFFLINE I WAS CONFUSED I TRY TO CHAT WITH HER AGAIN BUT SHE WAS NO MORE ONLINE I COULD NOT SLEEP THAT NIGHT AS I WAS WONDERING WHAT SHE IS GOING TO SAY, BY 7.AM THE NEXT MORNING SHE GAVE ME A MISS CALL I DECIDED NOT TO CALL BACK AS I WAS STILL ON SHOCK AGAIN SHE CALL AND I PICK SHE SAID CAN WE SEE AFTER WORK TODAY I SAID YES SO SHE END THE CALL IMMEDIATELY I GOT OFF WORK SHE CALL ME AND WE MEET AND NOW WE ARE BACK AGAIN I CALL DR KAKA THE NEXT DAY THANKING HIM FOR WHAT HE HAS DONE IN FACT I STILL CALL HIM AND THANK HIM AS MY LIFE WAS NOT COMPLETE WITHOUT ROSE PLEASE BE CAREFUL HERE I HAVE BEEN SCAM THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS IF YOU WANT A LOVE SPELL THE CALL DR KAKA NOW +2347061208098 OR EMAIL HIM (KAKARAKASPELL@YAHOO.COM) Sincerely,.
{kakarakaspell@yahoo.com}
Subject: a good spell caster

Author:
jennifer (happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:51:51 03/01/14 Sat

hello every body my name is Jennifer Wayne I just want to share my experience with the world on how Dr ojo help me, I got my love back and saved my marriage… I was married for 3years with 1kid and we lived happily until things started getting ugly and we had fights and arguments almost every time… it got worse at a point that he filed for divorce… I tried my best to make him change his mind & stay with me because I love him so much and don’t want to lose him but everything just didn’t work out… he moved out of the house because it was a rented apartment and still went ahead to file for divorce… I pleaded and tried everything but still nothing worked. The breakthrough came when someone introduced me to this wonderful, great spell caster who eventually helped me out… I have never been a fan of things like this but just decided to try reluctantly because I was desperate and left with no choice… He did special prayers and used his power… Within 4 days my husband called me and he said he was sorry for all the emotional pains he had cost me, moved back to the house and we continue to live happily, the kid are happy too and we are expecting our second child… I have introduced him to a lot of couples with problems across the world and they have had good news… Just thought I should share my experience because I strongly believe some ojokunlovespell@gmail.com one out there need’s it… You can email him through his ojokunlovespell@gmail.com
ojokunlovespell@gmail.com .is his contact address.
Subject: get your ex back

Author:
rose benard
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:41:58 03/01/14 Sat

I want to testify of the good work of Dr okhore who helped me in achieving the thing i never thought i was going to have again.My name is rose i was in a relationship for 3yrs with a boy i believed he loved me so much. At a time he started nagging over every little thing i do so i knew something was wrong i tried more than anything in thing in the world to persuade him after a while i noticed some changes in him, i tried to do things dat will please him in several ways but all to no avail.shortly i noticed he was seeing another girl i tried to make him understand that i loved him so much but he wouldn’t even listen.one day i read a testimony on a similar case a person testified of the work of this great Dr okhore even when i did not believe i was convinced by my friend so i contacted him and tried his method reluctantly, surprisingly in less than one week my lover contacted me and till date we are still together happily married with two kids.so if you are going through a similar thing or you have a problem just contact him i guarantee you he will help you. here is his email:okhoretemple@gmail.com.
Subject: CONTACT DR.ZABAZA ON +2348182620374 TO GET YOUR LOVER BACK

Author:
TYLER
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:54:35 03/01/14 Sat

Hello,
I just confirm a real spell caster lately. And all the stories and testimonies about this great man called Dr.Zabaza are true. I read testimonies about him on the internet and i contacted him through his help i was able to get my husband back who left me and our 2 years old daughter. Dr.Zabaza did a spell for me and my run away husband came back home within 48 hours to stay and remain with his family. Dr.Zabaza is the most genuine spell caster ever, run to him now via his email zabaza.logan@yahoo.com or his phone number +2348182620374
Subject: 48 HOURS GUARANTEE LOVE SPELL

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:04:05 03/01/14 Sat

Hello,
I just confirm a real spell caster lately. And all the stories and testimonies about this great man called Dr.Zabaza are true. I read testimonies about him on the internet and i contacted him through his help i was able to get my husband back who left me and our 2 years old daughter. Dr.Zabaza did a spell for me and my run away husband came back home within 48 hours to stay and remain with his family. Dr.Zabaza is the most genuine spell caster ever, run to him now via his email zabaza.logan@yahoo.com or his phone number +2348182620374
Subject: great spell caster

Author:
wayne joy (happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:01:52 03/01/14 Sat

My name is joy and I base in USA...“My life is back!!! After 1 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me with two kids . I felt like my life was about to end i almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a spell caster called High Priest ADODO which i met online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet,I came across allot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb,cure cancer,and other sickness, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. i also come across one particular testimony,it was about a woman called Sonia,she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 7 days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped High Priest ADODO 's e-mail address. After reading all these,I decided to give it a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 3 days, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before. High Priest ADODO is really a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man... If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for you. Try High Priest ADODO anytime, he might be the answer to your problems. Here's his contact:{adodospelltemple@gmail.com}.

Author:
Katherine (Thank you Great aluda)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:05:47 03/01/14 Sat

This is my testimony about the good work of Dr aluda who help me.... I'm Katherine from London. And am sorry for putting this on net but i will have to by this world top spell caster that brought back my husband which left me out for past 3 years, i eventually met this man on a blog site posting by one of is client for help, i explained everything to him and he told me about a spell caster that he had heard about and he gave me an email address to write to the spell caster to tell him my problems. In just 7 days, my husband was back to me. I just want to say thank you to this truthful and sincere spell caster, sir all you told have come to pass and thank you sir. Please i want to tell everyone who is looking for any solution to problem, i advice you to kindly consult this spell caster, he is real,he is powerful and whatever the spell caster tell is what will happen, because all what the spell caster told me came to pass. You can kindly contact him on: his email address is aludaspelltemple@gmail.com
Subject: Do you want your Ex back after a divorce

Author:
Frank Morrison
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:04:54 03/01/14 Sat

Do you want your Ex back after a divorce

My name is Frank Morrison, my family and i live in NY USA.It was after seven years i got to discover that my wife was unfaithful to me.I didn't know what was going on at first but as she got deep in the affair with her new lover, i felt that our marriage was on the rocks.I notice that she no longer light up when i touch her or kiss her in her neck and her chest cos she really liked it when i did that, she also usually get naked in front of me but when she started seeing that guy she stopped it.I remember asking her if i have done anything that makes her feel irritated when i am around her then she gives silly excuses that she has been feeling stressed up and that she need space for a while.I know when you are been asked for space its usually because there is something fishy is going on.I hired a private investigator to help find out what was going on.And in a week time he brought me prove that my wife that i have lived with for seven straight year is cheating on me with her high school lover.I had picture of her walking out a of a restaurant with him and many other photo of them kissing in public like she will never be caught by someone that knows she is my wife.I asked myself, even when we had a daughter together she could this to me.That same night i showed her the pictures that i got from my private investigator.She didn't look at it before saying, that she is seeing someone and she know that i just found out about it.Then she said that she is in love with him.At that moment, i didn't know if to kill myself or to kill her but the button line is that if i was going to kill anyone it was going to be me cos i was so much in love with her to even think of thinking to hurt her.As time when on she asked for a divorce and got it and even got custody of our daughter and i was all alone by myself.For a year i tried all i could to get her back with the help of my seven year old daughter.Even at that all effect was in vain, i used the help of her friend but turned out all bad.I know most people don't believe in spell casting but believe me this was my last option and the result i most say was impressive.And i know it difficult to believe but A SPELL CASTER Dr brave really made my life much better cos he gave me my family back.He didn't ask me to pay for what he did for me all i was to do, was to provide the materials for the spell and believe that he had the power to help me.Like he said, he was going to do something that will make her reset her love and affection for me just as it has always been.My wife told me she woke up and realized that she should have never left me that i am all she needs.To make thing clear, her life with her high school lover was great before Dr brave castled the spell they had no disagreement on anything.The guy said it himself that why she broke up with him is unexplainable.Only Dr brave can do such a thing contact him to solve your problem with his email:bravespellcaster@gmail.com CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS

Author:
ROSE
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:05:43 03/01/14 Sat

BE CAREFUL HERE NOBODY CAN HELP YOU HERE OR EVEN SUGGEST HOW YOU CAN GET YOUR EX OR LOVE BACK,ANY TESTIMONIES OF MOST SPELL CASTER HERE MUST BE IGNORE.BECAUSE MOST OF THEM ARE SCAM I MEAN REAL SCAM WHICH I WAS A VICTIM AND I GOT RIPPED OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS BECAUSE I WAS SO ANXIOUS TO GET MY WIFE ROSE AFTER SHE LEFT ME FOR OVER 2YEARS WITH MY 7YEARS OLD SON JERRY,I HAVE APPLIED TO 7 DIFFERENT SPELL CASTER HERE AND ALL TO NO AVAIL THEY ALL ASK FOR SAME THING SEND YOUR NAME YOUR EX NAME ADDRESS AND PICTURE PHONE NUMBER ETC WHICH I DID OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND MOST OF THEM WERE FROM SOUTH AFRICA UNTIL I SAW THIS Email Online ABOUT DR KAKA SPELL IN NIGERIA AND I DECIDED TO GAVE HIM A CALL.HE ASK ME FOUR THINGS MY REAL NAME,MY EX AND MY EX MOTHER NAME AND £500 AND SAID MY EX WILL COME BACK IN 24HOURS SO I HAVE TO END THE CALL AS I HAVE PAID OVER $7000 ON SPELL CASTING AND COURIER AND NOTHING HAVE WORK FOR ME AFTER 3 DAYS I WAS THINKING ABOUT HOW MUCH I HAVE LOST SO FAR BECAUSE OF ROSE SO I SAID LET ME GIVE HIM A TRY SO I CALLED HIM AGAIN AND SEND MY REAL NAME,MY EX AND MY EX MOTHER NAME AND THE £340 BECAUSE I SWEAR IT WAS MY LAST TRY SO I WAS WAITING AS HE TOLD ME TO WAIT TILL NEXT DAY AND I COULD NOT SLEEP THAT NIGHT BECAUSE I REALLY LOVE ROSE AND WANT HER BACK AT 9PM THAT DAY I SAW ROSE ONLINE ON FACE BOOK AND SHE SAID HI AT FIRST I WAS SHOCK BECAUSE SHE NEVER TALK WITH ME FOR THE PAST A YEAR AND 9 MONTH NOW I DID NOT REPLY AGAIN SHE SAID ARE YOU THERE? I QUICKLY REPLY YES AND SHE SAID CAN WE SEE TOMORROW I SAID YES AND SHE WENT OFFLINE I WAS CONFUSED I TRY TO CHAT WITH HER AGAIN BUT SHE WAS NO MORE ONLINE I COULD NOT SLEEP THAT NIGHT AS I WAS WONDERING WHAT SHE IS GOING TO SAY, BY 7.AM THE NEXT MORNING SHE GAVE ME A MISS CALL I DECIDED NOT TO CALL BACK AS I WAS STILL ON SHOCK AGAIN SHE CALL AND I PICK SHE SAID CAN WE SEE AFTER WORK TODAY I SAID YES SO SHE END THE CALL IMMEDIATELY I GOT OFF WORK SHE CALL ME AND WE MEET AND NOW WE ARE BACK AGAIN I CALL DR KAKA THE NEXT DAY THANKING HIM FOR WHAT HE HAS DONE IN FACT I STILL CALL HIM AND THANK HIM AS MY LIFE WAS NOT COMPLETE WITHOUT ROSE PLEASE BE CAREFUL HERE I HAVE BEEN SCAM THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS IF YOU WANT A LOVE SPELL THE CALL DR KAKA NOW +2347061208098 OR EMAIL HIM (KAKARAKASPELL@YAHOO.COM) Sincerely,.
{kakarakaspell@yahoo.com}
Subject: HOW I GOT MY EX BACK FROM A REAL SPELL CASTER

Author:
Jurgita
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:33:26 03/01/14 Sat

Hello my name is Jurgita from Lithuania. Like you all know i have been here to give a testimony before. Just want to confirm again that his job works for ever. My lOVER Anderson and I are now married.Special thanks to DR.LOVESPELL The Great. Unlike other spell casters from Africa, DR.LOVESPELL is different. I came across many spell casters from Africa and Asia but they were all scammers. The list of fake spell casters are all over the internet. Google his name and all you would see only good testimonies About him.
Click on this link and you would see the list of fake spell caters online especially from Africa: <a rel=nofollow target=_blank href="http://bigluckyhoodoo.com/spammer-scam-artist-fraud-dirtbag-directory/">http://bigluckyhoodoo.com/spammer-scam-artist-fraud-dirtbag-directory/</a>
So be very carefull. DR.LOVESPELL is the man. He did it for me just after all hope was lost. He brought back my ex, got me a job and now i am happy again. You can contact him directly via email :(lovespellpower@hotmail.com) or mobile +37067060228. Give him a try and a trial will convince you.
Subject: Do you want your Ex back after a divorce

Author:
Frank Morrison
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:50:43 03/01/14 Sat

My name is Frank Morrison, my family and i live in NY USA.It was after seven years i got to discover that my wife was unfaithful to me.I didn't know what was going on at first but as she got deep in the affair with her new lover, i felt that our marriage was on the rocks.I notice that she no longer light up when i touch her or kiss her in her neck and her chest cos she really liked it when i did that, she also usually get naked in front of me but when she started seeing that guy she stopped it.I remember asking her if i have done anything that makes her feel irritated when i am around her then she gives silly excuses that she has been feeling stressed up and that she need space for a while.I know when you are been asked for space its usually because there is something fishy is going on.I hired a private investigator to help find out what was going on.And in a week time he brought me prove that my wife that i have lived with for seven straight year is cheating on me with her high school lover.I had picture of her walking out a of a restaurant with him and many other photo of them kissing in public like she will never be caught by someone that knows she is my wife.I asked myself, even when we had a daughter together she could this to me.That same night i showed her the pictures that i got from my private investigator.She didn't look at it before saying, that she is seeing someone and she know that i just found out about it.Then she said that she is in love with him.At that moment, i didn't know if to kill myself or to kill her but the button line is that if i was going to kill anyone it was going to be me cos i was so much in love with her to even think of thinking to hurt her.As time when on she asked for a divorce and got it and even got custody of our daughter and i was all alone by myself.For a year i tried all i could to get her back with the help of my seven year old daughter.Even at that all effect was in vain, i used the help of her friend but turned out all bad.I know most people don't believe in spell casting but believe me this was my last option and the result i most say was impressive.And i know it difficult to believe but A SPELL CASTER Dr brave really made my life much better cos he gave me my family back.He didn't ask me to pay for what he did for me all i was to do, was to provide the materials for the spell and believe that he had the power to help me.Like he said, he was going to do something that will make her reset her love and affection for me just as it has always been.My wife told me she woke up and realized that she should have never left me that i am all she needs.To make thing clear, her life with her high school lover was great before Dr brave castled the spell they had no disagreement on anything.The guy said it himself that why she broke up with him is unexplainable.Only Dr brave can do such a thing contact him to solve your problem with his email:bravespellcaster@gmail.com CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS
Subject: the great priest Ohio of priestohiosolutionhome@gmail.com

Author:
lisa jerry (happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:02:21 03/02/14 Sun

Hello I am Lisa Jerry ,I am out here to spread this good news to the entire world on how I got my ex husband back.I was going crazy when my husband left me and my two kids for another woman last month, But when i met a friend that introduced me to Priest Ohio the great messenger to the oracle of priest Ohio solution home,I narrated my problem to Priest Ohio about how my ex Husband left me and my two kids and also how i needed to get a job in a very big company.He only said to me that i have come to the right place were i will be getting my heart desire without any side effect.He told me what i need to do,After it was been done,24 hours later,My Ex Husband called me on the phone and was saying sorry for living me and the kids before now and one week after my Husband called me to be pleading for forgiveness,I was called for interview in a very big company here in USA were i needed to work as the managing director..I am so happy and overwhelmed that i have to tell this to the entire world to contact Priest Ohio on his personal email address and get all your problem solve..No problem is too big for him to solve..Contact him direct on: priestohiosolutionhome@gmail.com or contact him through his website at <a rel=nofollow target=_blank href="http://priestohiosolutionhome.webs.com">http://priestohiosolutionhome.webs.com</a> and get your problems solved like me..... ONCE AGAIN HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS: priestohiosolutionhome@gmail.com or contact him through his website at <a rel=nofollow target=_blank href="http://priestohiosolutionhome.webs.com">http://priestohiosolutionhome.webs.com</a>
Subject: Great spell cater

Author:
Annmarie George (happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:56:14 03/02/14 Sun

THE GREAT POWERFUL SPELL CASTER THAT BRING BACK MY EX BOYFRIEND. I just want to say thank you Dr Efe for all you have done for me. He is back now. That very powerful spell caster STOP THE DIVORCE - and get my ex boyfriend back. My name is Annmarie George , from Canada. I never believed in love spells or magic until i met this spell caster once when i went for a business summit early this year. I meant a man who's name is Dr Efe he is really powerful and could help cast spells to bring back one's gone, lost, misbehaving lover and magic money spell or spell for a good job or luck spell .I'm now happy & a living testimony cos the man i had wanted to marry left me 3 weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down because our relationship has been on for 3years. I really loved him, but his mother was against us and he had no good paying job. So when i met this spell caster,i told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him. At first i was undecided, skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try.And in 7 days when i returned to Canada, my boyfriend(now husband) called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his mother and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married. I didn't believe it cos the spell caster only asked for my name and my boyfriends name and all i wanted him to do. Well we are happily married now and we are expecting our little kid, and my husband also got the new job and our lives became much better.in case you are in any situation you can contact Dr Efe at his email efespelltemplegmail.com or his personal cell +2348106985072 Thank you for all your help Dr Efe i promise to share this Testimony to every body in the world wide.efespelltemple@gmail.com is the email address.
Subject: All Thanks To Dr Igbudu For Bringing Back My Ex Lover

Author:
Peter Marcus (Overwhelmed)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:30:21 02/18/14 Tue

Hey Everyone am Peter Marcus from Singapore, i just felt like sharing this here because i know somebody somewhere is having thesame issues. Well Am here to appreciate a man who has brought back the most precious thing back into my life after lisa left me for good 2years i was in deep pain and so confused because i truly loved her so much because she meant a lot in my life,So i was at a shop buying somethings when i was listening to the radio hearing a lady talking about dr igbudu how he has helped her in bringing back her ex,i was like truly this dr igbudu has really been the talk of usa now So which then i got home and had a second thought about contacting this spell caster So then i got his contact when i went to meet them at the radio station,They gave me dr igbudu cell number and email id,Then i decided to call him and i explained to Dr igbudu how my wife left me for good 3years,He told me not to worry that he would surly bring back Lisa into my life within 24hours i was so happy when i had that i was thinking if truly what dr igbudu is saying is true So then i said if he was a scam people would not talk good about him in an international radio station here in the Singapore, What baffled me the most was that before the 24hours completed i already go an email from Lisa begging me,i was like are you sure this email his real,i was doubting then the next thing was a call from Lisa telling me she is in front of my door i rushed to the door i opened it and saw Lisa standing and crying for me to forgive her which i did,i forgive her and she was so happy and promise to be with me forever,This happened due to the help of this great man Dr Igbudu, Please friend Dr Igbudu has brought back happiness into our life in the Singapore how wish we could give him an award for the great thing he has done for us in the Singapore. Dr Igbudu is a man to contact for help please dont fall victim into the hand of scam dr Igbudu is here to help am a living testimony to his great work contact him on his private mail igbudutempleofsolutions@gmail.com or +2348103318340
Replies:
Subject: great spell caster that bring back my ex lover back to me

Author:
Anabella Jude (happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:15:21 03/02/14 Sun

Good Day everybody, my names is Anabella Jude, am from the United State of America, i want to give thanks and honor to Dr. Oduduwa for the great work he did for me, he brought my lover within 24 hours which i never taught it will ever come through in my life, but this great man Dr. Oduduwa proved to me that powers can do wonders, I am Anabella Jude by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my husband after three(3) years of marriage just because another woman had a spell on him and he left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address kpotikispelltemple@gmail.com , have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my husband back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my husband. Thanks for Dr.Oduduwa. His email: kpotikispelltemple@gmail.com Dr. Oduduwa.And his website on <a rel=nofollow target=_blank href="http://kpotikispelltemple.webs.com">http://kpotikispelltemple.webs.com</a>
Subject: GREAT SPELL CASTER

Author:
wayne joy (happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:22:07 03/02/14 Sun

My name is joy and I base in USA...“My life is back!!! After 1 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me with two kids . I felt like my life was about to end i almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a spell castaer called High Priest ADODO which i met online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet,I came across allot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb,cure cancer,and other sickness, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. i also come across one particular testimony,it was about a woman called Sonia,she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 7 days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped High Priest ADODO 's e-mail address. After reading all these,I decided to give it a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 3 days, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before. High Priest ADODO is really a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man... If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for you. Try High Priest ADODO anytime, he might be the answer to your problems. Here's his contact:{adodospelltemple@gmail.com}.
Subject: I will neva stop thanking Dr aluda for what he has done for me

Author:
Achmed (Love spell)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:32:27 03/02/14 Sun

Hello friends.My name is achmed. I'm from from Uk but am based in Chicago.Been living in Chicago for years now.I never believed in all spell casting.I have been scammed by many different people.I lost hope in them.My ex left me.I was devastated.I lost my job.My best friend saw my plight.Then he introduced me to Dr aluda.I Was told his work is free.Never believed until i got in touch with him.He did a spell for me. i recover all my money and My ex came back in less than 72hrs.I was recalled at my place of work.I was even promoted immediately.I couldn’t believe there is a real prophet out there who does free spells.I only paid in appreciation after the spell had worked.He doesn’t charge anybody until the spell has worked.You all shouldn’t be deceived by all these scammed that are here for money.Dr aluda doesn’t charge.You can only pay for the items .Try him and see what am saying.These are the few things he does
*HE BRING BACK LOST LOVERS IN 24hrs.
*REMOTE CONTROL OVER LOVERS.
*ALL TYPES OF SPELL CASTING & VOODOO WORKER.
* IS YOUR HEALER TAKING LONG TO SOLVE YOUR PROBLEMS? THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO BE HELPED QUICKLY.
*GET RIDE OF ANY WITCHCRAFT, BAD LUCK & CURSES.
* EXPERT IN DISTANCE HEALING
*COURT CASES EVEN IF ONE IS CONVICTED[IF THERE'S A CHANCE OF APPEALING]
*IS SOME BODY JEALOUS WITH YOUR RELATIONSHIP?
*UNFINISHED JOBS BY OTHER DOCTORS-IF NOT SATISFIED-COME TO ME.
*ARE YOU BEING FORCED INTO A DIVORCE?
*HE PREVENT BAD LUCK AND JEALOUSY.
*TO WIN HORSES AND GAMBLING.
*HE CAN STOP SOME ONE INTERFERING WITH YOUR RELATIONSHIP.
* DO YOU WANT TO HAVE CHILDREN OF YOUR CHOICE
*DO YOU WANT QUICK MARRIAGE PROPOSAL?
*HE CAN CLEAN PEOPLE HOUSES,BUSINESSES AND PROPERTIES FROM BAD LUCK.
*DO YOU NEED EXCESSIVE SEXUAL POWER AND STRONG ERECTIONS.
* WOMEN, COME FOR THE TAMPON. IT WILL HELP YOU NOT TO LOSE YOUR RELATION SHIPS BECAUSE IT MAKES YOU SWEET, WARM AND TIGHT.
You can get in touch with him through this mail aludaspelltemple@gmail.com
Subject: MY HUSBAND IS BACK THANK TO DR UKAKA

Author:
mandy divanna
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:53:12 03/02/14 Sun

How to get your ex back...
THE GREAT Dr UKAKA WHO BROUGHT MY HUSBAND BACK TO ME IN JUST ONE DAY.
My name is Mandy Divanna I live in Canada, and i got married four months ago. My husband and I have been living a very happy and lovely life. So as time went on, I began to notice this strange attitude that he was possessing. He was now going out with other girls, to the extent that he was no longer picking up my calls, and he was not even sleeping in the house anymore. I became confused and didn't know what to do anymore. So i became worried and stranded, that brought so many thoughts into my mind, because I have never experienced a thing like this before in my life.

So I decided to visit a spell caster, to see if he can help me out. So immediately I went to the internet, where I saw an amazing testimony of a spell caster who brought someone's ex lover back, "Dr UKAKA" so I contacted him immediately and I explained to him all my problems and he told me that it will be very easy for him to solve, compare to the ones that he has done before. And he also gave me some proof to be really sure of his work, and he assured me that my husband will come back to me immediately he is through with the spell casting. And also he told me to put all my trust in him, and I really obeyed him. So it was 8:00 am on the next morning, when I was about going to work, when i received my husband's call, and he told me that he was coming back home, and he apologized to me, and told me that he is very sorry for the pain that he has cost me. And after some hours later, he really came back home, and that was how we continued our marriage with lots of love and happiness, and our love was now stronger than how it were before. contact him now on freedomlovespell@hotmail.com
Subject: thanks to DR OBOM for bring back my lover

Author:
Jennifer (happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:08:52 03/03/14 Mon

In my life time i will never forget the love spell (DR OBOM) did for me that made my ex boyfriend to come back to me within the period of 2day. With so much joy in my heart i want to say a big thanks to him for the great help he render to me if not for his spell i don't think my boyfriend would have ever look in the eyes to say he love me and to say he is so sorry for the misunderstanding to lead to our break up. I am really happy that we are together now all thanks to DR OBOM of homeofsolutions1@gmail.com
Subject: HOW I GOT MY EX BACK

Author:
Phil Scott (Phil Scoth, happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:14:43 03/03/14 Mon

Hello friends, an awesome and amazing testimony about a Great spell caster i really love to share. My name is Phil Scott from the United States. Getting my wife back is what i least expected and could never imagine. I and my wife have been married for five years and we have been living happily but all of a sudden she changed completely and turned away from me and i never knew what was going on, i tried to ask her but she refused to tell me what the problem is, and as time went on she sought for a divorce. I was so worried and confused, and i did all my possible best to get her back but it wasn't easy, i thought all hope was lost, and during my search for a way out, a friend of mine who had similar problem told me about a great spell caster called Great Eziza who helped him get back his wife also. I never believe in spell casting in my entire life or a magic because i never thought it will work but i tried to give this man a chance and to my greatest surprise, He cast a spell on me but today we are back together into a lovely home with three beautiful kids. We are happy together again and i am using this opportunity to tell anyone passing similar situation to contact him on ezizatempleofsolution@gmail. com and you will be the next to tell a new testimony.
Subject: how i got my ex back

Author:
Sheryl (so so happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:32:37 03/03/14 Mon

Dr EKUKU is the best spell caster ever.
i just have to share this testimony
Dr Ekuku is the best spell caster ever,I just have to share this good news with you out there. After Philip and I had words this morning,just three days after i contacted Dr Ekuku.Then this evening around 7:30 he sent me an sms to say he wanted to talk. Naturally I played hard to get, then he said he still loved me and that he was sorry.We ironed out a few issues so we are back on speaking terms,Dr Ekuku is to thank for the sudden turn around in Philip after he cast the reunion spell. Thank you so much for putting a smile back on my face again. Even Philip seems happier and admitted that he was miserable since the fall out we had 6 months ago. I will definitely recommend your site to all my friends. I am a believer.if you are facing hard times with you love life or any problem at all reach Dr Ekuku on ekukutempleofsolution@gmail.com.
Name: SHERYL
Subject: Thanks to the great priest Koforo for helping me

Author:
Maris Williams (happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:42:58 03/03/14 Mon

Great thanks to Priest Korofo who help me bring back my ex boyfriend...

My name is Maris, am from London i was in love with a guy called Jermaine will both love each other very much, to cut the story short something happen and he left me for another woman, i love him so much that i always want to be with him, he left me just because i refuse to come to his house when he asked me to come, i beg him to come back but he refuse i tried all my possible best to get him but the more i try is the more i lose him, so i have know choice than to contact a spell caster this was really bad almost all the spell casters scam me and collected my money this was very serious so i contacted one again and i said to my self how long will i continue to be losing money that i don't even have, but when i contacted this email address called greatkorofosolutionhome@gmail.com i told him everything about my boyfriend and how i lost my money he felt pity he was ready to help me he told me that my boyfriend will come back to me and he will be with me forever so i did not trust him when he was telling me, all i thought was that he want to also scam me and collect my money but i just give him a try and it was my last bus stop, i do all the necessary thing he told me to do after then i ask when is he coming back he said i should just relays and wait so i do but i was very panicky in 24 hours time he called me on phone and was begging me to let her come back i accepted her immediately because i love him so much, what would i have done if not for this man, he have prove that not all the spell caster are scam and Haox, he is a real man, so that is how i got my ex boyfriend back.
Am telling you all out their if there is anybody who can help you is no other person than Priest Korofo his email address is (greatkorofosolutionhome@gmail.com) or you can simply contact him through his website on <a rel=nofollow target=_blank href="http://greatkorofosolutionhome.webs.com">http://greatkorofosolutionhome.webs.com</a> he have help so many people i have benefit from it myself and this is the time you will also benefit from him know matter what the problem is and if you are contacting him, tell him your problems and he we be ready to help you.

Thank you so much Priest Korofo.
Subject: Thanks to the Great dr oba for helping me

Author:
Rita James (Happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:06:21 03/03/14 Mon

My name is Rita James I want to give thanks to a great man who has brought back happiness to my life.Dr Oba is really a great Man after my lover left me for two years,i was so frustrated i almost killed myself until i got in contact with Dr. Oba who told me that my ex will be back to me within 48Hours.At first i taught Dr. Oba was a scam until the second day when my lover called me on phone and started begging me that he was sorry that i should forgive him and he bought me a Car. i was so happy and really believed that Dr. Oba is really a great spell caster and not a scam like other fake spell caster who are online to add pain to your pain,Please people that need help i will love you people to contact Dr. Oba because i can swear with my life that Dr. Oba is a man to trust.You can contact him on his private mail obasolutiontemple@gmail.com or cell Number +2348037002415 or you can contact him directly through his website at <a rel=nofollow target=_blank href="http://obatemple.webs.com">http://obatemple.webs.com</a>
Thanks.
Subject: GOOGLE RECOMMEND DR.ZABAZA

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:16:49 03/03/14 Mon

I now know why Google is rated the best search engine in the world, My name Rosica from Bulgaria. Just few days ago i was heart broken and i needed a solution on how to get my lover back, So i checked Google for solution and they gave me the details of this powerful spell caster called Dr.Zabaza. So i went further by contacting Dr.Zabaza on his address which are +2348182620374 and zabaza.logan@yahoo.com I must confess since that very moment that i contacted Dr.Zabaza my lover came back to me within 48 hours and till now we are having good times together.
Subject: spell caster that bring my EX BACK

Author:
Mrs Jeannie (spell)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:46:37 03/03/14 Mon

I have a testimony to share, , My name is Mrs. Jenny I'm from the United States now am 54years old Am A doctor in California, I was married for about 54years ago without a child , then me and my husband to go for adoption 2kids male / female . Last years something beautiful and good happened to me, I came across this witch online that promise to help me get pregnant, I totally agree with you , How can I be pregnant despite my age he ask me not to worry that he only specialize in pregnancy no other . It's after work had not been completed no any side effect that was how he told me what to do, I did, would you believe that I miss my periodic time this month and I was pregnant.Today now am the happiest woman on Earth , whilst I bear this website , I know that there are many people who are in trouble that some decide to commit suicide. Please just contact them and using it to make it clear that Ms. Jenny from the United States have focused his droyahkilome@hotmail.com email or call +2348035831826
Subject: HOW I SAVE MY MARRIAGE FROM A REAL SPELL CASTER YOU CAN STILL SAVE YOUR OWN

Author:
Nancy frank
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:52:10 03/03/14 Mon

HOW I SAVE MY MARRIAGE FROM A REAL SPELL CASTER YOU CAN STILL SAVE YOUR OWN . My name is Nancy frank from uk, I got married 1 year ago. My husband and I have been living a very happy and lovely life. So as time went on, I began to notice this strange attitude that he was possessing. He was now going out with other girls, to the extent that he was no longer picking up my calls, and he was not even sleeping in the house anymore. I became confused and didn’t know what to do anymore. So i became worried and stranded, that brought so many thoughts into my mind, because I have never experienced a thing like this in my life. So I decided to visit a spell caster, to see if he can help me out. So immediately I went to the internet, where I saw an amazing testimony of a spell caster who brought someone’s ex lover back, “Dr Brave ” so I contacted him immediately and I explained to him all my problems and he told me that it will be very easy for him to solve, compare to the ones that he has done before. And he also gave me some proof to be really sure of his work, and he assured me that my husband will come back to me as soon as he is through with the spell casting. And also he told me to put all my trust in him, and I really obeyed him. So it was 8:00 am on the next morning, when I was about going to work, when i received my husband call, and he told me that he was coming back home, and he was apologizing to me telling me that he is very sorry for the pain that he has cost me. And after some hours later, he really came back home, and that was how we continued our marriage with lot of love and happiness, and our love was now stronger than how it were before.Dr Brave also told me that once my heart desire has been granted unto me that i should go and testify of his work right here on the internet. Right now I am the happiest woman on earth today as I am writing this testimony, and I want to really thank “Dr Brave for bringing back my husband, and for bringing joy and love to my family. So my greatest advice for you out there who your husband or your wife is acting strange, or you have any problem with your relationship or anything that has to do with spell casting,He is capable of solving any problems.All you need do is for you to contact this man anytime, and i assure you that he will be of help to you,I am 100% sure that he will solve it out. (bravespellcaster@gmail.com), THANK YOU Dr Brave
Subject: how i got my husband back

Author:
Marian (happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:20:19 03/03/14 Mon

My life is back!!! After 8 years of marriage, my husband left me and left me with our three kids. I felt like my life was about to end, and was falling apart. I contacted Dr. OKORO LOVE SPELL and after I explained my problem, In just 3 days my husband came back to us and show me and my kids much love and apologize for all the pain he have bring to the family. We solved our issues, and we are even happier more than ever before Dr. OKORO you are the best spell caster. I really appreciate the love spell you cast for me to get the man back to my life i will keep sharing more testimonies to people about your good work. Thank you once again Dr. OKORO. You can also contact Dr. OKORO via email address: dr.okorospelltemple01@gmail.com in case you are in any problem you can contact this man for help he is always there in his temple to help you solve your problem Contact Email is: dr.okorospelltemple01@gmail.com CONTACT HIM TODAY VIA THIS EMAIL ADDRESS: dr.okorospelltemple01@gmail.com AS HIS POWERS ARE SO STRONG AND VERY EFFECTIVE AND HAS NO BAD EFFECT INSTEAD IT HAVE A VERY GOOD RESULT AFTER CASTING THE SPELL.

Dr. OKORO NUMBER: +2348106290941
Contact Dr. OKORO Via email: dr.okorospelltemple01@gmail.com

Author:
Annmarie George (happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:19:49 03/04/14 Tue

my name is Annmarie from CANADA, I want to thank the great EFE for what he did for me he brought happiness back into my life. My boyfriend left me and told me is over I was devastated as I loved him so much I decided to contact a spelI caster and I met a friend who told me of a great doctor and I decided to contact him and he told me in three days my boyfriend will call me and beg me to acept him I thought he was joking in three days everything happened as he said I am so happy now.You can also contact him at; efespelltemple@gmail.com for any kind of help, or call +2348106985072.
Subject: homeofsolutions1@gmail.com were you can get answer to your problems

Author:
Emily Madison (joyful)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:49:12 03/04/14 Tue

I want to testify of the good work of Dr Obom who helped me in achieving the thing i never thought i was going to have again. i was in a relationship for 4years with my boyfriend, and everything was going so sweet i loved him and i believed him loved me more than anything in this world. after a while i noticed some changes in him so i knew something was wrong i tried to please him in several was but yet no outcome.shortly i noticed he was seeing another girl i tried to make him understand that i loved him so much but he wouldn't even listen.one day i read a testimony on a similar case a person testifying of the work of this great Dr Obom even when i did not believe i was convinced by my boyfriend so i contacted him and let him know all my problems and him said i should not worry myself that everything will be okay for me and just like him said in 2days my lover was back to the man i know before thanks to you great Dr Obom so if you are going through a similar problem like this just contact him i guarantee you he will help you here is his email:homeofsolutions1@gmail.com

by the way my name is Emily Madison
Subject: HE IS SIMPLY THE BEST

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:23:09 03/04/14 Tue

I can't believe that through these details: zabaza.logan@yahoo.com and +2348182620374 i was able to get my lost lover back just within 48 hours. Well let me first of all give honor to whom honor is due by introducing the great man that brought my lover back called Dr.Zabaza. I had some issues with my lover which lead to a big quarrel and we eventually broke up, After the break up i felt very terrible with myself and i needed solution on how to get my lover back. So through Google i was able to get Dr.Zabaza contact details and i contacted him then the rest was history. So people no need to wonder around seeking for solution else where just contact Dr.Zabaza on +2348182620374 and zabaza.logan@yahoo.com and your lover will be knocking on your door begging you to accept him back
Subject: AGBAZARA SPELL TEMPLE of +2348104102662

Author:
Tonia (Joyful)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:41:25 03/04/14 Tue

Thanks to Dr.AGBAZARA for hearing and responding to my work for my marriage to be restored and perfected by His great power. I await His perfect timing to reveal His great works. I have been told to ‘Expect my Joy’ and I do! today my Husband came back to me with the power of Dr.AGBAZARA SPELL TEMPLE. Here is he's email address if you are having problems in your relationship or marriage:

agbazara@gmail.com
Subject: my testimony

Author:
Marian (happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:00:20 03/04/14 Tue

My life is back!!! After 8 years of marriage, my husband left me and left me with our three kids. I felt like my life was about to end, and was falling apart. I contacted Dr. OKORO LOVE SPELL and after I explained my problem, In just 3 days my husband came back to us and show me and my kids much love and apologize for all the pain he have bring to the family. We solved our issues, and we are even happier more than ever before Dr. OKORO you are the best spell caster. I really appreciate the love spell you cast for me to get the man back to my life i will keep sharing more testimonies to people about your good work. Thank you once again Dr. OKORO. You can also contact Dr. OKORO via email address: dr.okorospelltemple01@gmail.com in case you are in any problem you can contact this man for help he is always there in his temple to help you solve your problem Contact Email is: dr.okorospelltemple01@gmail.com CONTACT HIM TODAY VIA THIS EMAIL ADDRESS: dr.okorospelltemple01@gmail.com AS HIS POWERS ARE SO STRONG AND VERY EFFECTIVE AND HAS NO BAD EFFECT INSTEAD IT HAVE A VERY GOOD RESULT AFTER CASTING THE SPELL.

Dr. OKORO NUMBER: +2348106290941

Author:
Annmarie George (happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:04:56 03/04/14 Tue

my name is Annmarie from CANADA, I want to thank the great EFE for what he did for me he brought happiness back into my life. My boyfriend left me and told me is over I was devastated as I loved him so much I decided to contact a spelI caster and I met a friend who told me of a great doctor and I decided to contact him and he told me in three days my boyfriend will call me and beg me to acept him I thought he was joking in three days everything happened as he said I am so happy now.You can also contact him at; efespelltemple@gmail.com for any kind of help, or call +2348106985072.

Author:
Maris Williams (happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:36:02 03/04/14 Tue

My name is Maris, am from London i was in love with a guy called Jermaine will both love each other very much, to cut the story short something happen and he left me for another woman, i love him so much that i always want to be with him, he left me just because i refuse to come to his house when he asked me to come, i beg him to come back but he refuse i tried all my possible best to get him but the more i try is the more i lose him, so i have know choice than to contact a spell caster this was really bad almost all the spell casters scam me and collected my money this was very serious so i contacted one again and i said to my self how long will i continue to be losing money that i don't even have, but when i contacted this email address called greatkorofosolutionhome@gmail.com i told him everything about my boyfriend and how i lost my money he felt pity he was ready to help me he told me that my boyfriend will come back to me and he will be with me forever so i did not trust him when he was telling me, all i thought was that he want to also scam me and collect my money but i just give him a try and it was my last bus stop, i do all the necessary thing he told me to do after then i ask when is he coming back he said i should just relays and wait so i do but i was very panicky in 24 hours time he called me on phone and was begging me to let her come back i accepted her immediately because i love him so much, what would i have done if not for this man, he have prove that not all the spell caster are scam and Haox, he is a real man, so that is how i got my ex boyfriend back.
Am telling you all out their if there is anybody who can help you is no other person than Priest Korofo his email address is (greatkorofosolutionhome@gmail.com) or you can simply contact him through his website on <a rel=nofollow target=_blank href="http://greatkorofosolutionhome.webs.com">http://greatkorofosolutionhome.webs.com</a> he have help so many people i have benefit from it myself and this is the time you will also benefit from him know matter what the problem is and if you are contacting him, tell him your problems and he we be ready to help you.

Subject: Re: BEST SPELL CASTER obolovespell@gmail.com

Author:
hple
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:39:19 03/04/14 Tue

my ex-boyfriend dumped me 8 months ago after I caught him of having an affair with someone else and insulting him. I want him back in my life but he refuse to have any contact with me. I was so confuse and don’t know what to do, so I visited the INTERNET for help and I saw a testimony on how a spell caster help them to get their ex back so I contact the spell caster and explain my problems to him….. he cast a spell for me and assure me of 3 days that my ex will return to me and to my greatest surprise the third day my peter came knocking on my door and beg for forgiveness. I am so happy that my love is back again and not only that, we are about to get married. Once again thank you Dr obo spell, you are truly talented and gifted contact his email: obolovespell@GMAIL.COM
Replies:
Subject: the great priest Ohio of priestohiosolutionhome@gmail.com

Author:
lisa jerry
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:59:53 03/04/14 Tue

Hello I am Lisa Jerry ,I am out here to spread this good news to the entire world on how I got my ex husband back.I was going crazy when my husband left me and my two kids for another woman last month, But when i met a friend that introduced me to Priest Ohio the great messenger to the oracle of priest Ohio solution home,I narrated my problem to Priest Ohio about how my ex Husband left me and my two kids and also how i needed to get a job in a very big company.He only said to me that i have come to the right place were i will be getting my heart desire without any side effect.He told me what i need to do,After it was been done,24 hours later,My Ex Husband called me on the phone and was saying sorry for living me and the kids before now and one week after my Husband called me to be pleading for forgiveness,I was called for interview in a very big company here in USA were i needed to work as the managing director..I am so happy and overwhelmed that i have to tell this to the entire world to contact Priest Ohio on his personal email address and get all your problem solve..No problem is too big for him to solve..Contact him direct on: priestohiosolutionhome@gmail.com or contact him through his website at <a rel=nofollow target=_blank href="http://priestohiosolutionhome.webs.com">http://priestohiosolutionhome.webs.com</a> and get your problems solved like me..... ONCE AGAIN HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS: priestohiosolutionhome@gmail.com or contact him through his website at <a rel=nofollow target=_blank href="http://priestohiosolutionhome.webs.com">http://priestohiosolutionhome.webs.com</a>
Subject: THE GREAT MAN THAT IS CAPABLE TO BRING BACK LOST LOVE

Author:
HANAMA
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:25:12 02/23/14 Sun

It still surprise me that i was actually able to get my lover back just within the space of 48 hours. Well let me start by saying my name, I am Hanama from UAE. Few weeks ago my relationship of 8 years crashed and i was confused but thank God that through Dr.Zabaza i was able to get my lover back within 48 hours. In case you are in need of any relationship tips and solutions to get your lover, husband or wife back just dial +2348182620374 or send a mail to Dr.Zabaza at zabaza.logan@yahoo.com And within 48 hours your request will be granted.
Replies:
Subject: Contact Dr.kabasa email kabasaspell@gmail.com

Author:
No name (Joyful)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:45:44 03/05/14 Wed

This is my testimonial on how Dr.kabasa of kabasaspell@gmail.com brought back my lover within 48 houres, I came across Dr. Kabasa email address through the seach engine few day a ago so I emaild him about my condition and how my lover left me. He told me it would take him only 48 houres to get my ex lover back to me, my ex called me before 48 houres begging me to foregive him and forget about the past and he is ready to make up for lost time. Thank you Dr kabasa for the good job you did for me continue the good work contact Dr kabasa email kabasaspell@gmail.com or call +2347059020505
Subject: A REAL SPELL CASTER THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX LOVER

Author:
Monique Curry
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:55:18 03/05/14 Wed

My Names is Monique Curry ,AM from United states .i never believed in love spells or magic until i met this spell caster once when i went to Africa in June last year on a business summit i meet a man called Dr ogboni, is powerful he could help you cast a spells to bring back my love s gone misbehaving lover looking for some one to love you bring back lost money and magic money spell or spell for a good job i m now happy & a living testimony cos the man i had wanted to marry left me 4weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down cos our relationship has been on for 3 year i really loved him, but his mother was against me and he had no good paying job so when i met this spell caster, i told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him at first i was undecided,skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try and in 6 days when i returned to taxes my boyfriend (is now my husband ) he called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his mom and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married i didn’t believe it cos the spell caster only asked for my name and my boyfriends name and all i wanted him to do well we are happily married now and we are expecting our little kid and my husband also got a new job and our lives became much better in case anyone needs the spell caster for some help his email address: ogbonispelltemple@gmail.com
Replies:
Subject: Trusted Love Spell Caster

Author:
Ruth Johnson (Love Spell)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:00:39 03/05/14 Wed

I was having serious relationship problems with my boyfriend and it had resulted in him moving out to his friend’s apartment. Everything got worse because he started going to bars and strip clubs frequently with his friend, getting drunk and passing out. He always threatens me on phone whenever I call him because of all the bad advises that his friend has given him.
I really love him and we had been dating for 8 years which gave us a beautiful daughter. I had also lost a lot of money on therapists until I was introduced to Dr. Dele via (dr.delespiritualtemple@gmail.com) by a friend whom he helped to marry her childhood boyfriend; this gave me total confidence and strength to get him back. I did all he asked and after a 4 days my boyfriend called me and rushed back home, things just changed between us emotionally. He has a job and stopped drinking and keeping irrelevant friends.
It’s a miracle I never believed was possible because I had lost all hope until I found Dr. Dele. He works and if you have any kind of relationship problem, he is the solution via dr.delespiritualtemple@gmail.com
Subject: HOW I GET MY EX HUSBAND BACK

Author:
queen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:39:02 02/23/14 Sun

Hello my name is ms, willam queen, My husband is back!!! After 12 years of marriage, my husband left me and left me with our two kids. I felt like my life was about to end, and . I contacted a man call dr ckiton, I explained my problem to he. In just 3 days, my husband came back to me and show me and my kids much love and apologize for all the pain he have bring to the family. We solved our is sues, and we are even happier than before you are the best spell caster Dr cliton, i really appreciate the spell temple you castes for me to get the man back to my life i will keep sharing more testimonies to people about your good work Thank you once again at.... drclitonpelltemple@gmail.com ...... in case you are in any problem you can contact this man for help he is always there in his temple to help you solve your problem Contact Email is drclitonspelltemple@gmail.com.
Replies:
Subject: Good day to anyone ready this testimony

Author:
Abigail Aidan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:44:26 02/23/14 Sun

Good day to anyone ready this testimony. I was heartbroken when husband moved in with another woman abandoning our family. So I had a spell to bring him back home and stop the affair he had with the new girl. In just 4 days he left her and went to live at the motel to cover his shame. He called to say so and also get news of the kids. The discussion was pleasant, as if he was changing to become the man I knew when we got married. Now he's back home and absolutely crazy in love with me and the kids. I am so thrilled by this spell that I can't find the right words to say how I feel right now. All I can decently say is that Dr. momodo, saved the most important thing in my life. My family gives thanks to you Sir for bringing back my husband home. If you passing true the same problems in your home contact Dr.momodo, for help on his Email: momodospelltemple@gmail.com

Name: Abigail Aidan

Replies:

Author:
Annmarie George (happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:58:07 03/06/14 Thu

Subject: Re: get your ex back

Author:
EMILIANO BABARAH (lalapumena@gmail.com)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:12:38 03/06/14 Thu

i will love to share my testimony to you all the people in world i got married to my husband about 2 year ago we start having problems at home like we stop sleeping on the same bed,fighting about little things he always comes home late at night,drinking too much and sleeping with other women out side i have never love any man in my life except him. he is the father of my child and i don't want to loose him because we have worked so hard together to become what we are and have today .few month ago he now decided to live me and the kid,being a single mother can be hard sometimes and so i have nobody to turn to and i was heart broken.i called my mom and explain every thing to her,my mother told me about DR. LALA how he helped her solve the problem between her and my dad i was surprise about it because they have been without each other for three and a half years and it was like a miracle how they came back to each other. i was directed to DR. LALA on his email:lalapumena@gmail.com and explain everything to him,so he promise me not to worry that he will cast a spell and make things come back to how we where so much in love again and that it was another female spirit that was controlling my husband he told me that my problem will be solved within two days if i believe i said OK So he cast a spell for me and after two days my love came back asking me to forgive him i Am so happy now. so that why i decided to share my experience with every body that have such problem contact Dr LALA the great spell caster on his email addresses lalapumena@gmail.com
Subject: Dr okpa brought back happiness into my life

Author:
Kingsley Burg (Happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:17:17 03/06/14 Thu

THANKS THANKS THANKS, Goes to the great Dr okpa for the happiness he brought into my life, by bringing my wife to me through his powers, i have been in different relations, but non of them lasted for 3 months, the cause of this was that i had an erection problem which i think was spiritual case cause i have been to many medicals doctors and they told me to take different treatment and drugs also, but my problems still remains the same, i was fed up with this so i had to go online and search for help when i saw how many people wrote so many good things on how the great okpa helped them with there problems, so that was how i contacted him also for help and told him my problems, so that was how he told me not to worry that everything will be alright, he told me what to do and after doing it, so surprisingly 2 days later i met a girl that i fell in-love with immediately and she also was like tearing at me so that was how i went straight and told her how i feel she also told me that she is in-love with me with the first site we just heard, i was so shocked and surprised, so ever since i have been a happy man with her and the most surprising and the most happiest part of it was that i can stand erect and last long during sex,now me and my fiancé are planning our wedding and am very happy,am giving thanks to the great okpa for the happiness he brought to my life, so my people out there if you are in need of any help or you are in that similar situation which i was i want you to contact Dr okpa for help through: okpatempleofsolution@gmail.com or cell number: +2348056563186

Kingsley Burg. From Ukraine.
Subject: Re: thanks to babaogunbo@gmail.com

Author:
Mrs Rosa Katherine (i am happy now)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:31:16 03/07/14 Fri

I am Mrs Rosa Katherine from USA, i want to share
a testimony of my life to every one. i was
married to my husband Alexis Morgan, i love
him so much we have been married for 5 years
now with two kids. when he went for a vacation
to canada he meant a lady called Vanessa, he
told me that he is no longer interested in the
marriage any more. i was so confuse and
seeking for help, i don't know what to do until I
met my friend miss jessicca and told her about
my problem. she told me not to worry about it
that she had a similar problem before and
introduce me to a man called DR OGUNBO
who cast a spell on her ex and bring him back to
her after 3days. Mrs jessicca ask me to contact
DR OGUNBO. I contacted him to help me bring
back my husband and he ask me not to worry
about it that the gods of his fore-fathers will fight
for me. He told me by three days he will re-unite
me and my husband together. After three day
my husband called and told me he is coming
back to sought out things with me, I was
surprise when I saw him and he started crying
for forgiveness. Right now I am the happiest
woman on earth for what this great spell caster
did for me and my husband, you can contact
DR OGUNBO on any problem in this world, he
is very nice, here is his contact via:babaogunbo@gmail.com
Subject: a good spell caster online

Author:
james (joy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:18:11 03/07/14 Fri

I NEVER BELIEVED IN LOVE SPELLS UNTIL I MET THIS WORLD'S TOP SPELL CASTER. HE IS REALLY POWERFUL AND COULD HELP CAST SPELLS TO BRING BACK ONE'S GONE,LOST,MISBEHAVING LOVER AND MAGIC MONEY SPELL OR SPELL FOR A GOOD JOB.I'M NOW HAPPY & A LIVING TESTIMONY COS THE WOMAN I HAD WANTED TO MARRY LEFT ME 2 WEEKS BEFORE OUR WEDDING AND MY LIFE WAS UPSIDE DOWN COS OUR RELATIONSHIP HAS BEEN ON FOR 2YEARS... I REALLY LOVED HIM, BUT HIS MOTHER WAS AGAINST US AND HE HAD NO GOOD PAYING JOB. SO WHEN I MET THIS SPELL CASTER, I TOLD HIM WHAT HAPPENED AND EXPLAINED THE SITUATION OF THINGS TO HIM..AT FIRST I WAS UNDECIDED,SKEPTICAL AND DOUBTFUL, BUT I JUST GAVE IT A TRY. AND IN 7 DAYS WHEN I RETURNED TO USA, MY GIRLFRIEND(NOW WIFE) CALLED ME BY HERSELF AND CAME TO ME APOLOGIZING THAT EVERYTHING HAD BEEN SETTLED WITH HIS MOM AND FAMILY AND SHE GOT A NEW JOB INTERVIEW SO WE SHOULD GET MARRIED..I DIDN'T BELIEVE IT COS THE SPELL CASTER ONLY ASKED FOR MY NAME AND MY GIRLFRIENDS NAME AND ALL I WANTED HIM TO DO... WELL WE ARE HAPPILY MARRIED NOW AND WE ARE EXPECTING OUR LITTLE KID,AND MY WIFE ALSO GOT THE NEW JOB AND OUR LIVES BECAME MUCH BETTER. IN CASE ANYONE NEEDS THE SPELL CASTER FOR SOME HELP, HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS;okutemple@hotmail.com ......HOPE HE HELPS YOU OUT OUR OPPORTUNITY ... CONTACT THIS GREAT SPELL CASTER VIA EMAIL:okutemple@hotmail.com
Subject: I want to give a testimony about my HIV virus that was cured

Author:
Miss Catherine (his number:+2348108737816)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:40:00 03/07/14 Fri

Hello my name is Miss Catherine I want to give a testimony about my HIV virus that was cured by a great spell caster. Since last 4 months I have being a HIV AID patient. I never think I live long again and am so grateful about him DR.TATA who cured my HIV AIDS last 3 weeks. I was in a great pain so I told one of my best friends; he told me that there is a great spell caster that can cure my HIV. I asked her if she had his email, she gave me his email, I emailed him he talked to me and he perform the necessary rituals and he told me that after two weeks I should go for a test. Which I did, when the doctor told me that am now a HIV negative I couldn’t believe myself I went to see another doctor the result was still the same, I was human on planet earth, so I emailed him and thanked him. Please if you are having a similar problem please visit him/ You can call him, on his number:+2348108737816.OR
contact email: tataspeltemple@gmail.com
Replies:
Subject: a spellcaster

Author:
miss joy brown,
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:16:45 03/07/14 Fri

My name is miss joy brown, am from maim USA. i want to use this opportunity to thank my great doctor who really made my life a pleasurable one today. This great man Dr okunade who brought my husband back to me, i had 2 lovely kids for my husband, about 3 years ago i and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me for one lady. i felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, until one day i met a good friend of mine that was also in a situation like me but her problem was her ex-boyfriend who she had an unwanted pregnancy for and he refused to take responsibility and dumped her. she told me that mine was a small case and that i shouldn't worry about it at all so i asked her what was the solution to my problems and she gave me this great man phone number and his email address. i was doubting if this man was the solution, so contacted this great man and he told me what to do and i deed them all, he told me to wait for just two day and that my husband will come crawling on his kneels just for forgiveness so i faithfully deed what this great man asked me to do and for sure after two days i heard a knock on the door, in a great surprise i saw him on his kneels and i was speechless, when he saw me, all he did was crying and asking me for forgiveness, from that day, all the pains and sorrows in my heart flew away,since then i and my husband and our lovely kids are happy.that's why i want to say a big thank you to Dr okunade. This great man made me to understand that theirs no problem on earth that has no solution so please if you know that you have this same problem or any problem that is similar, i will advise you to come straight to this great man. you can email him at:(okunadelovespell@gmail.com)
Subject: testimony

Author:
sharron
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:44:01 03/07/14 Fri

An amazing testimony on a spell caster who brought my wife back to me.. My name is james i live in Australia,and I`m happily married to a lovely and caring wife,with two kids A very big problem occurred in my family seven months ago,between me and my wife so terrible that she took the case to court for a divorce she said that she never wanted to stay with me again,and that she did not love me anymore So she packed out of my house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get her back,after much begging,but all to no avail and she confirmed it that she has made her decision,and she never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my wife So i explained every thing to her,so she told me that the only way i can get my wife back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for her too So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow her advice. Then she gave me the email address of the spell caster whom she visited.{emobeifospellcastertemple@gmail.com }. So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address she gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my wife back the next day what an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my wife who did not call me for the past seven {5}months,gave me a call to inform me that she was coming back So Amazing!! So that was how she came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and she apologized for her mistake,and for the pain she caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster . So, i will advice you out there to kindly visit the same website {emobeifospellcastertemple@gmail.com},if you are in any condition like this,or you have any problem related to "bringing your ex back. So thanks to the Emobeifospellcastertemple for bringing back my wife,and brought great joy to my family once again.{emobeifospellcastertemple@gmail.com}
Thanks...
Subject: Thanks to the Great priest Ina for helping me

Author:
dora sandy (To all my friends out there)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:10:08 03/07/14 Fri

I AM Dora Sandy i want to give thanks and i will always give thanks to Priest ina who brought back my divorce husband that has left me for 6years within 48hours,i have said about this last week but i promised to always tell people about this every weekend so that those that did not read about it last week will read about it this week,i have been looking for how to get pregnant and how to get my divorce husband back to my life because i love him with the whole of my heart,i could not replace him with any body,one day i was watching my television when i saw a lady giving thanks to priest ina and telling the world how he helped her i was so shocked i could not believe it because i never taught that there are powers that can bring back lost marriage,then that was how i decided to contact him too because i do really need my divorce husband back,when i contacted him i told him everything and he told me not to worry that my divorce husband will surely be back to me, within 48hours at first i could not believe because i was thinking how could somebody that has gone for 6years come back within 48 hours,so then i decided to watch and see,unbelievable within the next 48hours i got a call from unknown number so i pick the call the next thing i could hear was my husbands voice he was pleading and begging me on the phone that i should forgive him that i should forget all that have happened that he did not know what came over him,he promised not to leave for any reason,that he was really sorry for what he did,i was so surprised because i never believed that this could happen,so that was how i accepted his apology and the next morning he came back home to meet me and still pleading for me to forgive him i told him that everything is okay that i have forgiven him,that was how we started again and he has Chang,i promised to say this testimony in radio station,commenting this testimony that now am pregnant,but still okay before this month runs out i promise to say this in radio station and i will sir, thank you very much.World please am begging you people to try and help me thank this man for me,or if you need his help here is his email address priestinasolutionhome@gmail.com or you can also reach him through his mobile number,+2348037002415*

Author:
Maris Williams (happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:49:23 03/07/14 Fri

Subject: how i got my husband back

Author:
Marian (happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:45:53 03/07/14 Fri

My life is back!!! After 8 years of marriage, my husband left me and left me with our three kids. I felt like my life was about to end, and was falling apart. I contacted Dr. OKORO LOVE SPELL and after I explained my problem, In just 3 days my husband came back to us and show me and my kids much love and apologize for all the pain he have bring to the family. We solved our issues, and we are even happier more than ever before Dr. OKORO you are the best spell caster. I really appreciate the love spell you cast for me to get the man back to my life i will keep sharing more testimonies to people about your good work. Thank you once again Dr. OKORO. You can also contact Dr. OKORO via email address: dr.okorospelltemple01@ gmail. com in case you are in any problem you can contact this man for help he is always there in his temple to help you solve your problem Contact Email is: dr.okorospelltemple01@ gmail. com CONTACT HIM TODAY VIA THIS EMAIL ADDRESS: dr.okorospelltemple01@ gmail. com AS HIS POWERS ARE SO STRONG AND VERY EFFECTIVE AND HAS NO BAD EFFECT INSTEAD IT HAVE A VERY GOOD RESULT AFTER CASTING THE SPELL.

Dr. OKORO NUMBER: +2348053209149
Contact Dr. OKORO Via email: dr.okorospelltemple01@ gmail. com

Author:
Achmed (Love spell)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:36:25 03/08/14 Sat

Hello friends.My name is achmed. I'm from from Uk but am based in Chicago.Been living in Chicago for years now.I never believed in all spell casting.I have been scammed by many different people.I lost hope in them.My ex left me.I was devastated.I lost my job.My best friend saw my plight.Then he introduced me to Dr aluda.I Was told his work is free.Never believed until i got in touch with him.He did a spell for me. i recover all my money and My ex came back in less than 72hrs.I was recalled at my place of work.I was even promoted immediately.I couldn’t believe there is a real prophet out there who does free spells.I only paid in appreciation after the spell had worked.He doesn’t charge anybody until the spell has worked.You all shouldn’t be deceived by all these scammed that are here for money.Dr aluda doesn’t charge.You can only pay for the items .Try him and see what am saying.These are the few things he does
*HE BRING BACK LOST LOVERS IN 24hrs.
*REMOTE CONTROL OVER LOVERS.
*ALL TYPES OF SPELL CASTING & VOODOO WORKER.
* IS YOUR HEALER TAKING LONG TO SOLVE YOUR PROBLEMS? THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO BE HELPED QUICKLY.
*GET RIDE OF ANY WITCHCRAFT, BAD LUCK & CURSES.
* EXPERT IN DISTANCE HEALING
*COURT CASES EVEN IF ONE IS CONVICTED[IF THERE'S A CHANCE OF APPEALING]
*IS SOME BODY JEALOUS WITH YOUR RELATIONSHIP?
*UNFINISHED JOBS BY OTHER DOCTORS-IF NOT SATISFIED-COME TO ME.
*ARE YOU BEING FORCED INTO A DIVORCE?
*HE PREVENT BAD LUCK AND JEALOUSY.
*TO WIN HORSES AND GAMBLING.
*HE CAN STOP SOME ONE INTERFERING WITH YOUR RELATIONSHIP.
* DO YOU WANT TO HAVE CHILDREN OF YOUR CHOICE
*DO YOU WANT QUICK MARRIAGE PROPOSAL?
*HE CAN CLEAN PEOPLE HOUSES,BUSINESSES AND PROPERTIES FROM BAD LUCK.
*DO YOU NEED EXCESSIVE SEXUAL POWER AND STRONG ERECTIONS.
* WOMEN, COME FOR THE TAMPON. IT WILL HELP YOU NOT TO LOSE YOUR RELATION SHIPS BECAUSE IT MAKES YOU SWEET, WARM AND TIGHT.
You can get in touch with him through this mail aludaspelltemple@gmail.com
Subject: IF YOU TRULY WANT YOUR LOVER CONTACT DR.ZABAZA ON +2348182620374

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:11:56 03/08/14 Sat

My life is back on track after 3 weeks of hardship and stress, My Lover left me and for some weeks my life was like a mystery of hell. But thanks to Dr.Zabaza the powerful man who was able to restore my relationship within 48 hours. And you can contact him at zabaza.logan@yahoo.com or call +2348182620374 and within 48 hours your lover will be back. I can't just stop thanking Dr.Zabaza because he is my hero.

CASEY
Subject: he brought back my lover

Author:
Priscilla Elvis (happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:04:51 03/08/14 Sat

Thanks to everybody out there i want to use this opportunity to thank dr uduga for the great thing he has done in my life cos if not dr uduga i would have not be happy right now i and my boyfriend had a little misunderstanding all of a sudden it lead us to a breakup i tried to make him understand me he started insulting me and calling me all sort of names that i should live him alone if i don't live him now he is going to call the security on me to me out i plead and plead to him but he was still say i should go away from him so after everything had happened i was having no option than to live, i went to met my sister in London when i got there my sister were so surprise to see me carrying a big with me, she shouted at me and ask were am i going i said am not going anywhere is just that i and my boyfriend had a little quarrel she said that is be cos you guys had a little misunderstanding that is why he drove you out of the house she said to that i should not worry about anything that dr uduga will take care of everything i should eat and relax my self so after that day she went to her friend called Maureen to collect the great man`s contact so when she came we called him and explain everything to him and said to me is that all i said yes great one he now said i should not worry my self or think of anything again that my problems are solve,that within 48hour your lover will be back in your arms i didn't believe him cos i was scammed before but my sister told me to give a try so i let the great man work for me so it was early the morning the other day i meant a missed call on my phone on checking it could you believe what i saw it was my boyfriend`s number and he called me again so i picked the call and he started begging and asking me to come back home that i should forgive him my brothers, sisters and my friends out there help me to thank this great man dr uduga cos right now i am very very happy with my boyfriend we are now in a new apartment thank you very much dr uduga,dr udga you are wonderful and powerful i will let people no that you are real.......if his contact is needed you can contact him with via email:udugatempleofsolution@gmail.com or cell number +2348153592618

My name is: Priscilla Elvis

i live in UK
Subject: Thank you very much

Author:
Stacy Blair (Joyful)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:32:12 03/09/14 Sun

My name is Stacy Blair i have been in bondage ever since my EX left for another woman, It was really hell for me and everybody told me to forget about him but i could not because i love him so much. Things got worse until my friend introduced me to this great spell caster DOCTOR OTIAGBE who have saved so many life and relationships and i contacted him through his email ( Otiagbe@yahoo.com ) i explained everything to him and he cast a spell for me immediately after three days, everything turn around and my boyfriend came to me on his knee begging for forgiveness that i have been the only woman he has loved in his life and he is ready to love me forever. I was really surprised because i have never seen such a miracle in my life. I am so thankful to this man and i will forever publish his name Doctor Otiagbe.

Contact him now via email: Otiagbe@yahoo.com
Subject: the really spell caster

Author:
wayne (happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:49:43 03/09/14 Sun

Good day to anyone ready this testimony. I was
heartbroken when husband moved in with another
woman abandoning our family. So I had a spell to
bring him back home and stop the affair he had with
the new girl. In just 4 days he left her and went to
live at the motel to cover his shame. He called to
say so and also get news of the kids. The discussion
was pleasant, as if he was changing to become the
man I knew when we got married. Now he's back
home and absolutely crazy in love with me and the
kids. I am so thrilled by this spell that I can't find
the right words to say how I feel right now. All I can
decently say is that Dr.yakaya, saved the most
important thing in my life. My family gives thanks
to you Sir for bringing back my husband home. If
you passing true the same problems in your home
contact Dr.yakaya, for help on his Email:
yakayatemple@gmail.com or call +2347050270227...
Subject: Thanks for bringing my lover back to me

Author:
Wilson Laura
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:02:13 03/09/14 Sun

Hello,
i want to thank Prophet Lord for bringing back my ex husband, we broke up for more than 4 month and he told me that he never want to see me in his life again. i love him so much to the extend that i could not do any thing again, i was confused and depress due to the love i had for him.i did everything i could do to have him come back to me but all went in vain. so i decided to contact a spell caster, i did not believe in spell casting i just want to try it may be it would work out for me. i contacted Prophet Lord for help, he told me that he have to cast a love spell on him, i told him to it. after 5 days my called me and started to apologize for leaving me and also he told me that he still love me. i was very happy and i thank Prophet Lord for helping get back my ex husband back to my hands. his spell is the the greatest all over the world, it was the love spell he cast on my ex that make him come back to me. all you ladies who want back the ex husband back i want you to contact Prophet Lord at the following email address and get all your problem solve..No problem is too big for him to solve..Contact him direct at (solutionoflovespelltemple@gmail.com) and get your problems solve

Author:
Annmarie George (happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:59:45 03/09/14 Sun

THE GREAT POWERFUL SPELL CASTER THAT BRING BACK MY EX BOYFRIEND. I just want to say thank you Dr Efe for all you have done for me. He is back now. That very powerful spell caster STOP THE DIVORCE - and get my ex boyfriend back. My name is Annmarie George , from Canada. I never believed in love spells or magic until i met this spell caster once when i went for a business summit early this year. I meant a man who's name is Dr Efe he is really powerful and could help cast spells to bring back one's gone, lost, misbehaving lover and magic money spell or spell for a good job or luck spell .I'm now happy & a living testimony cos the man i had wanted to marry left me 3 weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down because our relationship has been on for 3years. I really loved him, but his mother was against us and he had no good paying job. So when i met this spell caster,i told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him. At first i was undecided, skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try.And in 7 days when i returned to Canada, my boyfriend(now husband) called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his mother and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married. I didn't believe it cos the spell caster only asked for my name and my boyfriends name and all i wanted him to do. Well we are happily married now and we are expecting our little kid, and my husband also got the new job and our lives became much better.in case you are in any situation you can contact Dr Efe at his email efespelltemple@gmail.com or his personal cell +2348106985072 Thank you for all your help Dr Efe i promise to share this Testimony to every body in the world wide.efespelltemple@gmail.com is the email address.
Subject: HOW MY LOVER CAME BACK TO ME

Author:
best spell caster (happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:05:20 03/10/14 Mon

MY Name is lucy,i want to share my life experience to every body on this site.i was in a serious relationship with eze i love him so much we have dated for almost 5 years now.until he meant another girl called sarah he told me that he is know longer interested in dating me any more. i was so confuse i don't know what to do.so i told my friend about what my love just told me and he told me that she can solve my problem i was doubting her how can that be possible.so she directed me to a spell caster called Dr donkbaba.so i contacted him and i explain every thing to him and he told me that my problem will be solved within two days if i believe i said OK.So he cast a spell for me and after two days my love came back to me begging me on his knees on the ground asking me to forgive him.Am so happy now. so that is why i decided to share my experience with every body that have such problem to contact that GRAET DONKBABA ON HIS PERSONAL EMAIL DONKBABA@GMAIL.COM CELL PHONE +2348151795598
Subject: Re: A SPELL CASTER THAT HELP ME BRING MY EX BACK 2014

Author:
Andy Sowers
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:04:08 03/10/14 Mon

An amazing testimony on a spell caster who brought my wife back to me..
My name is Andy Sowers,i live in Australia,and I'm happily married to a lovely and caring wife,with two kids.A very big problem occurred in my family seven months ago,between me and my wife.so terrible that she took the case to court for a divorce.she said that she never wanted to stay with me again,and that she didn't love me anymore.So she packed out of my house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get her back,after much begging,but all to no avail.and she confirmed it that she has made her decision,and she never wanted to see me again.
So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my wife.So i explained every thing to her,so she told me that the only way i can get my wife back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for her too.So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow her advice. Then she gave me the email address of the spell caster whom she visited.{tataspelltemple@gmail.com}.
So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address she gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my wife back the next day.What an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my wife who didn't call me for the past seven {7}months,gave me a call to inform me that she was coming back.So Amazing!! So that was how she came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and she apologized for her mistake,and for the pain she caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster.
So, i will advice you out there to kindly visit the same website {tataspelltemple@gmail.com},if you are in any condition like this,or you have any problem related to "bringing your ex back.
So thanks to the tatalovespellcaster for bringing back my wife,and brought great joy to my family once again.
{tataspelltemple@gmail.com},
Thanks...
Subject: i need my husband back

Author:
tucker conrald
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:26:56 03/10/14 Mon

My life is full of joy because Dr white asked me to be happy What happened to me is not what i can keep only to myself but to also tell the world so that those that were once like me will get there love ones back and been happy once again. I and my lover had some issues which leads to our break up since after then my life has never been the same i tried all method to get him back but they were just waste of effort and waste of time. But one day during my search on the internet i came across someone testimony about Dr white was able to bring back my lover within 48hours. With the great thing that happened in my life i decided to tell the whole world about this great man called Dr white. For those in need of anything he told me that in his temple there is know impossibility now i believe him so much friends if you need help to bring back your ex lover kindly contact him via email: drwhitespiritualtemple@gmail.com And i promise you that your lover will definitely be back to you.
(1)If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3)if You want to be promoted in your office. or if you have a place to work and you need help
(5)If you want a child.
(6)[You want to be rich.
Contact him today on drwhitespiritualtemple@gmail.com he will help you out
Subject: I will neva stop thanking Dr aluda for what he has done for me

Author:
Mary Campbell (Thank you Great aluda)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:23:58 03/10/14 Mon

My Name is Marry campbell, From United Kingdom. I wish to share my testimonies with the general public about what this man called aluda has just done for me , this man has just brought back my lost Ex husband to me with his great spell, I was married to this man called MICHEAL we were together for a long time and we loved our self’s but when I was unable to give him a child for 2 years he left me and told me he can’t continue anymore then I was now looking for ways to get him back until a friend of mine told me about this man and gave his contact email aludaspelltemple@gmail.com
then you won’t believe this when I contacted this man on my problems he prepared this spell cast and bring my lost husband back, and after a month I miss my month and go for a test and the result stated am pregnant am happy today am a mother of a baby girl, thank you once again the great uwa for what you have done for me.Contact him on his private email aludaspelltemple@gmail.com if you are out there passing through any of this problems listed below:

1) If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women/men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to be rich.
(7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be
yours forever.
(8) If you need financial assistance.
(9) How you been scammed and you want to recover you lost money
Subject: how i got my ex

Author:
Angela
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:53:32 03/10/14 Mon

THE GREAT DR OJABU WHO BROUGHT MY HUSBAND BACK TO ME IN JUST ONE DAY. My name is Angela am from uk, I got married 1 year ago. My husband and I have been living a very happy and lovely life. So as time went on, I began to notice this strange attitude that he was possessing. He was now going out with other girls, to the extent that he was no longer picking up my calls, and he was not even sleeping in the house anymore. I became confused and didn't know what to do anymore. So i became worried and stranded, that brought so many thoughts into my mind, because I have never experienced a thing like this in my life. So I decided to visit a spell caster, to see if he can help me out. So immediately I went to the internet, where I saw an amazing testimony of a spell caster who brought someone's ex lover back, "DR OJABU" so I contacted him immediately and I explained to him all my problems and he told me that it will be very easy for him to solve, compare to the ones that he has done before. And he also gave me some proof to be really sure of his work, and he assured me that my husband will come back to me as soon as he is through with the spell casting. And also he told me to put all my trust in him, and I really obeyed him. So it was 8:00 am on the next morning, when I was about going to work, when i received my husband call, and he told me that he was coming back home, and he was apologizing to me telling me that he is very sorry for the pain that he has cost me. And after some hours later, he really came back home, and that was how we continued our marriage with lot of love and happiness, and our love was now stronger than how it were before. DR OJABU also told me that once my heart desire has been granted unto me that i should go and testify of his work right here on the internet. Right now I am the happiest woman on earth today as I am writing this testimony, and I want to really thank "DR OJABU" for bringing back my husband, and for bringing joy and love to my family. So my greatest advice for you out there who your husband or your wife is acting strange, or you have any problem with your relationship or anything that has to do with spell casting,He is capable of solving any problems.All you need do is for you to contact this man anytime, and i assure you that he will be of help to you,I am 100% sure that he will solve it out,if you need his help contact him now with this email: ojabuspelltemple@gmail.com +2348062400840
Subject: CONTACT LORD ODUDU TODAY TO BRING BACK YOUR EX LOVER VIA ODUDUSPELL@GMAIL.COM

Author:
CLEMENTINE
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:27:58 03/11/14 Tue

Hello am clementine from Ukraine i want to appreciate what Dr odudu has done for me in period of 48hours, Dr bring back my lover to me and i promise him that when my lover is back i we tell the whole people on earth and every were i go i must keeping telling people and used his name like song because he restored back my joy thank you Dr odudu may God bless you and your kindness for helping me wipe away my tears and make me a happy woman contact Dr odudu on his email on oduduspell@gmail.com or call +2348051913076
clementine from Ukraine

Author:
Robyn Carlzon (happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:03:35 03/01/14 Sat

Hello friends, an awesome and amazing testimony about a Great spell caster i really love to share. My name is Robyn Carlzon from the United States. Getting my Husband back is what i least expected and could never imagine. I and my Husband have been married for four years and we have been living happily but all of a sudden He changed completely and turned away from me and i never knew what was going on, i tried to ask Him but He refused to tell me what the problem is, and as time went on He sought for a divorce. I was so worried and confused, and i did all my possible best to get Him back but it was all in vain and i thought all hope was lost, and during my search for a way out, a friend of mine who had similar problem told me about a great spell caster called Great ODUDUWA who helped him to solve his problem. I never use to believe in spell casting in my entire life because i never thought it will work but i tried to give this man a chance and to my greatest surprise, He did his work and it yielded a positive result and i was able to get my Husband back. Even after the spell caster did his work, i discovered that my Husband fell so much in love with me unlike before. This spell casting isn't brain washing but he opened up His eyes to see how much i love and needed Him, and now i am a happy Woman again and do not know what to do for this Great spell caster and so i am using this opportunity to tell anyone having similar problem to visit him on kpotikispelltemple@gmail.com just tell Him your problems and He will help you because He is so real and powerful. Once again thank you Great ODUDUWA and may your gods always reward you for your good deeds.You can also contact him through his web site on <a rel=nofollow target=_blank href="http://kpotikispelltemple.webs.com">http://kpotikispelltemple.webs.com</a>
Replies:
Subject: how i get my ex lover back

Author:
Ashley (joyful)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:30:22 03/12/14 Wed

My Name is Ashley
When my man I love broke up with me, my world fell apart.
I had gone to several casters and I got no results. Until I found Dr Obom of homeofsolutions1@gmail.com and gave another try to retrieve my lover and restore the passionate relationship I had with him. I’m glad I did all that he requested of me and trusted him. He performed a spiritual cleansing to banish negative energies that was fighting against our relationship and casted a love spell. After four days, the man I missed dearly started to call me and told me how much he really missed me and that he is sorry for leaving me in the cold. Help me to say Thank you to Dr Obom of homeofsolutions1@gmail.com
Subject: BEST SPELL CASTER:abuluspiritualtemple@yahoo.com

Author:
michelle (thank you)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:03:06 02/25/14 Tue

Hi my name is Michell am from Australia with this tears joy and happiness in my heart i want to say thanks to this great man DR ABULU of abuluspiritualtemple@yahoo.com for what him has done for me , This is my story i was 24 years old when i married my husband and we were both living together happily no fighting . but i was not comfortable with this married because after 4 years of our married i have not be able to give my husband a child doctors reveal we are capable of bearing children but we have no child to call ourchild so i was worry thinking of what to do so i can be able to give birth. inside all my thinking for a solution for my problems my husbands families came and they accuse me for been a barring women so i have to leave their son alone so i was been push out of my husband house so i went crying looking for a solution to my problems because i love my husband very much and don’t want to loose to another woman so all my mind think is him so i cry all nite to get back with him . one Friday evening when browsing i came across a testimony shared by miss Viviana how this DR ABULU helped her solved a similar problems so i decided to contact this man about my own problems and to my best surprise he also help me out and to day am happy not only because am with the man i loved but still because of i now have a child of my own .so for all this help from you DR ABULU of abuluspiritualtemple@yahoo.com i want to say thank you once again so friends if you know you are into such or any kind of problem contact this man and i guess he will also help you out good bye
Replies:
Subject: the might spell caster dr ASOKA

Author:
cynthia jerry
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:40:47 03/12/14 Wed

My Name is Cynthia Jerry i have a testimony to say; I have been married for five years without any child, nor pregnancy and so i became very sad and lost hope in life because my doctor told me there is no way for me to get pregnant and this really make life so hard for me and this made my husband to turn away from me. My sister in-law told me about DR ASOKA from the Internet, how he has helped people with this similar problem that i am going through so i contacted him and explained to him. He told me not to worry and that everything we soon be okay. He cast a spell and it was a miracle, to my greatest surprise three days later my husband came back to apologize for all he has done and told me he is fully ready to support me in any thing i want,few months later i got pregnant and gave birth to twins (girls) we are now a happy family. Thanks to DR ASOKA for saving my relationship and for also helping others too. continue your good work, If you are interested to contact DR ASOKA for your solution now EMAIL him at ( drasokasolutionhome@outlook . com) for any help you want him to do for you. Thank you Great DR. once again and may your gods reward you for your good deeds.

Author:
Annmarie George (happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:53:31 03/13/14 Thu

Author:
Maris Williams (happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:08:19 03/13/14 Thu

Author:
Robyn Carlzon (happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:10:16 03/13/14 Thu

Hello friends, an awesome and amazing testimony about a Great spell caster i really love to share. My name is Robyn Carlzon from the United States. Getting my Husband back is what i least expected and could never imagine. I and my Husband have been married for four years and we have been living happily but all of a sudden He changed completely and turned away from me and i never knew what was going on, i tried to ask Him but He refused to tell me what the problem is, and as time went on He sought for a divorce. I was so worried and confused, and i did all my possible best to get Him back but it was all in vain and i thought all hope was lost, and during my search for a way out, a friend of mine who had similar problem told me about a great spell caster called Great ODUDUWA who helped him to solve his problem. I never use to believe in spell casting in my entire life because i never thought it will work but i tried to give this man a chance and to my greatest surprise, He did his work and it yielded a positive result and i was able to get my Husband back. Even after the spell caster did his work, i discovered that my Husband fell so much in love with me unlike before. This spell casting isn't brain washing but he opened up His eyes to see how much i love and needed Him, and now i am a happy Woman again and do not know what to do for this Great spell caster and so i am using this opportunity to tell anyone having similar problem to visit him on kpotikispelltemple@gmail.com just tell Him your problems and He will help you because He is so real and powerful. Once again thank you Great ODUDUWA and may your gods always reward you for your good deeds.You can also contact him through his web site on <a rel=nofollow target=_blank href="http://kpotikispelltemple.webs.com">http://kpotikispelltemple.webs.com</a>
Subject: Thanks to the great spell caster Dr. aire

Author:
angelica londos (happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:38:19 03/13/14 Thu

Hello
My name is Mrs Angelica Londos from united states, Daly city ca. i am married with two kids. Life has been a misery for me and my kids for over six years when my husband dumped me for his new mistress due to some minor misunderstanding that we had.
So he engage in a fight with me and throw me out of the house, so all through these sorrowful period of my life, i have been in pain. So one day, as i was browsing through the internet, i came across many post about spell casters testifying how they were helped by them so i decided to seek help and advice. but naturally i didn't believe in spells or magic powers but due to the fact that i was deeply in love with my husband, i decided to go for a try, So i came in contact with Dr. Aire of drairesolutioncenter@gmail.com but before i contact Dr. Aire, i was scammed by alot spell casters who makes me believe that they can help me. So because of all these, i almost lost hope that i can't get my husband back anymore so when i contacted this Dr. Aire, he assure me that he will help me to reunite my marriage, so without demanding any single cent from me, he did a spell for me and he advice me to wait for just 24 hours. I actually waited as he said, so when it was 24 hours after he did the spell, my husband actually called me on my mobile phone and started apologizing for everything that he had caused me and the kids. This was how my marriage was reunited again and Starting from this point till date, i and my husband has been living peacefully and happily. Anybody viewing this testimony should please stop by and read and if you are so interested in contacting Dr. Aire for any help, simply do that via his email id (drairesolutioncenter@gmail.com) and remain happy.
Thanks.
Subject: This Is The Place Of Solutions.

Author:
Lauryn (Happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:44:31 03/14/14 Fri

My husband has abandon me and the kids for the the past 8months now, and refuse to come back because he was hold on by a woman whom he just met, for that, my self and the kids has been suffering and it has been heel of a struggle, but i decide to do all means to make sure that my family come together as it use to, then i went online there i saw so many good talk about this spell caster whose email is Ancientspiritualtemple@gmail.com so i had to contact him and in just 4days as he has promised, my husband came home and his behavior was back to the man i got married to. I can't thank the spell caster enough for what he did for me, i am so grateful. I even spoke to the spell caster over the phone, to confirm his existence. His email again is: Ancientspiritualtemple@gmail.com
Replies:
Subject: Great Spell caster who brought my husband back

Author:
Ann Bella
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:18:06 03/04/14 Tue

Reality of life. This is my testimony about the good work of a man who helped me..My name is Ann Bella, and I base in London. My life is back!!! After 8 years of marriage, my husband left me and left me with our three kids. I felt like my life was about to end, and was falling apart. Thanks to a spell caster called Dr BELLO who i met online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet, I was searching for a good spell caster that can solve my problems. I came across series of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. There was one particular testimony I saw, it was about a woman called Elizabeth, she testified about how Dr BELLO brought back her Ex lover in less than 72 hours and at the end of her testimony she drop e-mail address. After reading all these, I decided to give great Ductor a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 3 days, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before. papa Babatunde is really a talented and gifted man and i will not to stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man...If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve that problem for you. Try the great Dr BABATUNDE BELLO today, he might be the answer to your problem. Here's his contact: solutioncentre@live.com Thank you great BABATUNDE. Contact him for the following: (1)If you want your ex back. (2) if you always have bad dreams. (3)You want to be promoted in your office. (4)You want women/men to run after you. (5)If you want a child. (6)[You want to be rich. (7)You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever. (8)If you need financial assistance. (9)Herbal care 10)Help bringing people out of prison (11)Marriage Spells (12) Madness (13)Beauty Spells (14)PROPHECY CHARM (15)Attraction Spells (16)Evil Eye Spells (17)Kissing Spell (18)Remove Sickness Spells Contact him today through solutioncentre@live.com
Replies:

Author:
CICILIA
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:02:07 03/15/14 Sat

Hello i am CICILIA caparas ,I am out here to spreed this good news to the entire world on how i got my ex love back.I was going crazy when my love left me for another girl last month,But when i meet a friend that introduce me to Dr ODUBU the great messenger to the oracle that he serve,I narrated my problem to Dr ODUBU about how my ex love left me and also how i needed to get a job in a very big company.He only said to me that i have come to the right place were i will be getting my heart desire without any side effect.He told me what i need to do,After it was been done,In the next 2 days,My love called me on the phone and was saying sorry for living me before now and also in the next one week after my love called me to be pleading for forgiveness,I was called for interview in my desired company were i needed to work as the managing director..I am so happy and overwhelmed that i have to tell this to the entire world to contact Dr ODUBU at the following email address and get all your problem solve..No problem is too big for him to solve..Contact him direct on: {odubuspiritualtempledr@yahoo.com} and get your problems solve like me.
Subject: A GREAT SPELL CASTER THAT HELP ME GET PREGNANT

Author:
EVA (HAPPY)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:17:32 03/05/14 Wed

Are you need help to solve your infertility problem or to get pregnant? contact Dr. Ken solution home on this email (supersolutionhome@gmail.com) I am Wright Eva from USA, I have been trying for 5years to get pregnant and needed help! i have Been going to the doctors but still nothing. The doctor said that me and my husband are fine and I don’t know where else to turn. Until one day my friend introduce me to this great spell caster who helped her to get back her lost husband back with love spell and also made her pregnant, So I decided to contact this spell caster Dr.Ken on his email (supersolutionhome@gmail.com) after interaction with him he instructed me on what to do, after then i should have sex with the my husband or any man I love in this world, And i did so, within the next one months i went for a check up and my doctor confirmed that i am 2weeks pregnant of two babies. I am so happy!! if you also need help to get pregnant or need your ex back please contact his email address: supersolutionhome@gmail.com or through His web address <a rel=nofollow target=_blank href="http://supersolutionhome.webs.com">http://supersolutionhome.webs.com</a> As HE did it for me, I am now a mother of twins. He will also do it for you. THANKS.
Replies:
Subject: i really need a power spell caster that can bring back my husband to me in 2014

Author:
Frank Silver (help)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:32:43 03/18/14 Tue

My Name is Frank Silver am from London..I never believed in Love Spells or Magics until I met this special spell caster when i contacted this man called .Dr ELABA me she’s going on a divorce..i thought it was a joke and when she came back from work she tender to me a divorce letter and she packed all her properties from my house..i ran mad and i tried all i could to have her back but all did not work out..i was lonely for almost 5years.So when i told the spell caster what happened he said he will help me and he asked for her full name and her picture..i gave him that..At first i was skeptical but i gave it a try cos have tried so many spell casters and there is no solution.so when he finished with the readings,he got back to me that she’s with a man and that man is the reason why she left me.The spell caster said he will help me with a spell that will surely bring her back.but i never believe all this.he told me i will see a positive result within 24 hour..24 hour later after the spell has been caster she called me herself and came to me apologizing and she told me she will come back to me..I cant believe this,it was like a dream cos i never believe this will work out after trying many spell casters and there is no solution..The spell caster is so powerful and after that he helped me with a pregnancy spell and my wife got pregnant again ..we are now happy been together again and with lovely kids..This spell caster has really changed my life and i will forever be thankful to her..he has helped many friends too with similar problem and they are happy and thankful to her..This woman is indeed the most powerful spell caster have ever experienced in life..Am Posting this to the Forum in case there is anyone who has similar problem and still looking for a way out.
1. Get your scam money back
2. Bring back lost lover, even if lost for a long time
3. Remove bad spells from homes, business & customer attraction etc.
4. Get promotion you have desired for a long time at work or in your career.
5. Read all your problems before you even mention them to him
6. Remove the black spot that keeps on taking your money away
7. Find out why you are not progressing in life and the solution
8. Eliminate in family fights
9. Ensure excellent school grades even for children with mental disabilities
10. Stop your marriage or relationship from breaking apart
11. I destroy and can send back the Nikolos if requested
12. heal barrenness in women and disturbing menstruation
13. Get you marriage to the lover of your choice
14. Guarantee you win the troubling court cases & divorce no matter how what stage
15. Ensure success in work and business
16. Mental illness & bewitched
17. Can?t sleep at night or walking at night
18. Recover stolen property and whereabouts of people that hurt you.
19. Bring supernatural luck into
20. Pregnancy spell tsp conceive baby
you can reach him here….elabaspelltemple@gmail.com , or his mobile +2348138155913. This is what i want to tell you all out there,That is thinking that all hope is lost OK..Thank
Subject: 01-Alien[1979]DvDrip-aXXo.avi

Author:
granmarga
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:37:39 03/18/14 Tue

<center><b>01-Alien[1979]DvDrip-aXXo.avi > <a rel=nofollow target=_blank href=http://tinyurl.com/m388sl2>http://tinyurl.com/m388sl2</a></b></center>

01-Alien[1979]DvDrip-aXXo.avi, Voyeur In Wc Of Chinese Top Grade Office Builing Hd Videos 1 02g 31min

Joomla 3.0 tutorial pdf<br>
Mathworks Matlab v7.10<br>
pagedown-akta.manniskor.104.720p.x264.mkv<br>
wincustomize full version-4shared.rar<br>
Dynamic Website 100 Template Mega Pack 2012<br>
<a rel=nofollow target=_blank href="http://saintsonline.forumotion.com/t61-buxom-queen-manisha-koirala-target" >BUXOM QUEEN MANISHA KOIRALA target=</a><br><br>
dragon ball z battle of gods hdrip eng de fr es subs.avi torrent<br>
patch for CSR racing for android<br>
Batman: Mystery of the Batwoman (2003) DVDRip XviD ZSISO<br>
dekhe kai chehre jahan main magar kumar sanu.mp3<br>
??? ???? ??? ?????? ????? ????????.wmv target=<br>
ipl gaping japan<br>
<b>The Indian Runner, 1991, Sean Penn - Viggo Mortensen, Charles Br</b><br>
<a rel=nofollow target=_blank href="http://www.voy.com/135958/3294.html" >Scrap Set - Spring Morning</a><br><br>
Embedded real time system by kvkk prasad ebook in pdf for<br>
DS Catia V5-6R2013 PLM-Express<br>
cloud computing pdf free download<br>
{01 I gin hey ho}<br>
Rajeev Kapoor And Mandakini Hot On Bed - Ram Teri Ganga Maili - Best Bedroom Scene target=<br>
<i>Mujeres malqueridas pdf<i><br>
adele 21 zip<br>
virtuagirl hd 2013 full<br>
<b>orthopedic pretest pdf</b><br>
sta4cad v13 crack.rar<br>
Fotos playboy brasil marzo 2013<br>
Death race 3 inferno ita<br>
<a rel=nofollow target=_blank href="http://funwithfantrolls.forumotion.com/t8-sri-lanka-sex-xxx-sumana-gomaz-target" >Sri Lanka Sex xxx Sumana Gomaz target=</a><br><br>
mi padre me folla cuando duermo<br>
Tell Me More Performance v9 (French)<br>
WebsitePainter Professional 2.1.0<br>
Bokura ga ita Zenpen 2012 DVDRip x264 AAC-Ganool<br>
<b>Jeu 4images pour1mot en francais</b><br>
XVX Unpace the Automatic PACE Unpacker OSX iNTEL<br>
Bart simpson mayor boy sex<br>
wrth 2013 free pdf<br>
VariousArtists-StreetSamurai<br>
{FERNANDO MENDES DOIS AMORES}<br>
call of duty black ops 2 crack 2013<br>
Fake Webcam 7.2 full crack<br>
Windows_Xp_SP3_AnGel_Live_V.2.0<br>
simcity 5 no surveys no password origin keygen<br>
Ergo Proxy<br>
parallels 8 activation key generator<br>
Richard Clayderman-Mon Amour CD2 full album zip<br>
activation.dll simcity 5 crack<br>
2 Broke Girls S02E21 HDTV XviD-AFG<br>
skyrim download mac free.
0dc46f3d63
Subject: Re: the spell caster that help me

Author:
EMILIANO BABARAH (lalapumena@gmail.com)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:06:18 03/06/14 Thu

i will love to share my testimony to you all the people in world i got married to my husband about 2 year ago we start having problems at home like we stop sleeping on the same bed,fighting about little things he always comes home late at night,drinking too much and sleeping with other women out side i have never love any man in my life except him. he is the father of my child and i don't want to loose him because we have worked so hard together to become what we are and have today .few month ago he now decided to live me and the kid,being a single mother can be hard sometimes and so i have nobody to turn to and i was heart broken.i called my mom and explain every thing to her,my mother told me about DR. LALA how he helped her solve the problem between her and my dad i was surprise about it because they have been without each other for three and a half years and it was like a miracle how they came back to each other. i was directed to DR. LALA on his email:lalapumena@gmail.com and explain everything to him,so he promise me not to worry that he will cast a spell and make things come back to how we where so much in love again and that it was another female spirit that was controlling my husband he told me that my problem will be solved within two days if i believe i said OK So he cast a spell for me and after two days my love came back asking me to forgive him i Am so happy now. so that why i decided to share my experience with every body that have such problem contact Dr LALA the great spell caster on his email addresses lalapumena@gmail.com
Replies:
Subject: Re: BEST SPELL CASTER:jdrabuduspiritualspellhome@gmail.com

Author:
wilson (a real spell caster)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:48:35 03/20/14 Thu

I want to give thanks to the great OBA who helped
me allot in getting back my love and also helped me in my
financial problem.i was in relationship with REBECCA
both of us lived together in love and in happiness,
suddenly she just work up one morning telling me that she
is sick and tired of me i was so shocked and confused
cause i never did anything wrong to her still i had to plead
to her because i love her so much, but she still insisted to
breakup with me, i tried all i could to get her back but it
was not possible, after she left i was some how financially
down i did not know what happened to my finance, so i
decided to contact some spell casters which happens to
be scams, i was frustrated then decided not to contact any
spell caster again, one day i was watching a show when i
saw a woman named TINA was giving testimony on how
this great man named Dr OBA helped her in getting
back her lover within 24 hours so that was how i decided
to give a try and i contacted Dr OBA and told him
about how she left me and my finance,the only thing he
said was that i my lover will come back to me and my
finance will come up again, that he is going to do all within
24 hours, so just decided to watch and see. in the next 24
hours which he said i got a call from her and she was
pleading to me that she is very sorry for what she did to
me, the most surprising thing was that the job i applied for
in a company for almost 4 months, they just called and
told me that i should come and start the work that am
capable of doing the job, i was so surprised a tears of joy
rolled down from my eyes,i was very happy and she
just came to my house and she started pleading to me, so
i accepted her apology and now we are living happily
together now, and am working in the company now am
happy again. all thanks to Dr OBA for helping me
and for making my dream to come through. for help and
for appreciation you can contact Dr OBA through
drobaspellhome@gmail.com
Subject: I WANT MY BACK MY EX HUSBAND

Author:
MARIA (I WANT MY EX BACK)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:07:19 03/20/14 Thu

MY EX HUSBAND IS BACK
Thanks God I found you Dr Love by helping getting my Ex-husband back because I don't believe i can remarried Him again after divorced him in 2011 but ever since the divorced am still deeply in love with my ex husband Christopher ,I really do love him very much with my heart . We have got together in 2008 and I divorced him in 2011 ever since then I have been trying to get him back while reading Prayer Books, The top relationship guide books Until Sunday that i surface on Google to seek Advice On how i can get my ex Husband back after divorced him 2 yrs ago and i cant stop thinking of him and loved him then Google Recommend me to Contact Dr Love spell caster Email address drlovespellcastersolution@gmail.com Tel +2348038096203 , i did contact Dr Love on the same day which him Assure me that i would have my Ex husband back within 24 hrs , i don't believe at first that Love spell work but it Come to Reality to me on the Next day when i saw my EX husband knocking my Door in the Morning and say he want to talk something serious with me Immediately he Kneel Down and give me ring that he want to marry me again

Thanks Dr love for helping me get my Lover back and put smile on my face forever .
Maria from Australia.
Subject: How To Get Out Of Debt

Author:
nevitre
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:16:46 03/20/14 Thu

<center><b><a rel=nofollow target=_blank href=http://tinyurl.com/new2wsp>>>> How To Get Out Of Debt <<<</a></b></center>

How To Get Out Of Debt

Manna for a Modern Age<br>
Introducing Chomsky<br>
Teach Yourself VISUALLY iPhoto for iPad (Teach Yourself VISUALLY (Tech))<br>
Group Rights: Perspectives Since 1900 (Key Issues)<br>
Actor's Encyclopedia of Dialects<br>
Organisiertes Verbrechen: Korruption ALS Sozio-Okonomisches Globales Phanomen (German Edition)<br>
Some Food Additives, Feed Additives Naturally Occurring Substances (IARC Monographs on the Evaluation of the Carcinogenic Risks to Humans)<br>
Compressible Fluid Flow<br>
<a rel=nofollow target=_blank href="http://plagueofblackheath.forumotion.com/t93-international-corporate-design-logotypes-and-pictograms-v-2" >International Corporate Design: Logotypes and Pictograms v. 2</a><br><br>
The Legend Of Sleepy Hollow<br>
<b>Storey's Guide to Training Horses</b><br>
Ternary Alloys: A Comprehensive Compendium of Evaluated Constitutional Data and Phase Diagrams, Vol.. 9, As-Au-Ca to As-Co-V<br>
Reference Set: B Module (Nuffield science 13 to 16)<br>
Pure Theory of Law<br>
The Countertenor Wore Garlic<br>
The Early Public Theatre in France.<br>
A Faithful Heart for Women: 365 Daily Devotions<br>
<a rel=nofollow target=_blank href="http://tortuousgaming.forumotion.com/t48-the-house-of-dead-maids" >The House of Dead Maids</a><br><br>
Seductress: Women Who Ravished the World and Their Lost Art of Love<br>
<br>
Elk and Venison Recipes: How to Can it; How to Use it<br>
Adventures in South America: Books One, Two, and Three (Parker Twins Mysteries)<br>
<a rel=nofollow target=_blank href="http://khed.forumotion.com/t128-marine-department-centennial-history-1866-1966" >Marine Department centennial history 1866-1966,</a><br><br>
Crazy about Chocolate: 'Cause it makes me feel so Good!<br>
The Gospel of Christmas: Reflections for Advent<br>
High Risk/High Risk Potential: Information Technology in Local Government<br>
An Introduction to Management Science: Quantitative Approaches to Decision Making, Revised (with Microsoft Project and Printed Access Card)<br>
<i>Witness of Gor<i><br>
Adolescent Suicide<br>
Oh My Goddess! Vol.. 25<br>
Spirits English-Japanese dictionary (1986) ISBN: 4095103027 [Japanese Import]<br>
Women at MIT : 1871-1900<br>
Dictionary of Steroids<br>
<b>The Sunday school teacher's guide</b><br>
The Worried Widow: Unabridged (Soundings reprise)<br>
Operative Approaches in Orthopedic Surgery and Traumatology [Import] [Hardcover]<br>
Relationship Saboteurs: Overcoming the Ten Behaviors that Undermine Love<br>
The Death of Money: The Coming Collapse of the International Monetary System<br>
Cripplewood / Kreupelhout: 55th International Art Exhibition: The Venice Biennale (Mercatorfonds)<br>
Microsoft Office Word 2007: Basic Student Manual [With 2 CDROMs] (ILT)<br>
Sadhanamala Avalokitesvara section Sanskrit and Tibetan texts<br>
Fire on the Water: The Red-hot Career of Superstar Rower Ned Hanlan (Lorimer Recordbooks)<br>
Sermons for silent Sabbaths: An offering to Christian families and vacant churches<br>
Folk Shawls: 25 knitting patterns and tales from around the world (Folk Knitting series)<br>
<b>The Vatican Diaries: A Behind-the-Scenes Look at the Power, Personalities and Politics at the Heart of the Catholic Church</b><br>
Dancing With the Devil: How Puff Burned the Bad Boys of Hip-Hop<br>
The Shipping News<br>
Ripensare la malattia.. Dall'etnomedicina all'antropologia medica e alla psichiatria culturale della Harvard Medical School<br>
The Young Woman's Guide (Webster's Spanish Thesaurus Edition).
3b6922ccc4
Main index ] [ Archives: 123[4] ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.