VoyForums

Natural Pain Relief

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: [1]234567 ]
Subject: Hand Spanking

Author:
Coach Benjamin to Mark Athlete, Drew, Travis, and other boys
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 03:57:30 01/11/13 Fri

Hey Mark, Drew, Travis, and others,

I hope you all are doing well! As a few of my students have mentioned recently, I have begun giving some hand spankings usually right before or right after using the cane or belt. My reasoning is that it lends a very personal aspect to the spanking. Colin and Kyle in particular have responded well to it. I'm curious though if you ever get hand spankings anymore and/or what you would think about getting them?

Thanks!

Coach Benjamin

PS. Mark Athlete, there are a few messages from some of my boys that you haven't responded to yet...want to make sure you see them.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Hand Spanking

Author:
Mark Athlete to Coach Benjamin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:17:16 01/11/13 Fri

Hi Coach,

Good question to ask, and I guess I'm first to respond!

I got hand spankings to my bare little butt first I can remember around 5 yrs. old at home from my mom and dad and when I reached l0yrs. old my Mom "retired" from spanking me and my dad first introduced the drilled wooden paddle to my bare butt for spankings.

Since then I have always gotten spanked with the paddle bare butt, and my dad hardly ever included a few hand swats besides. If he did, my butt would alreadt be sore, red and hurting from the paddle, and then my dad night give me a few hand SWATS to my ON FIRE butt!

Oh, for non-punishment...I have gotten and still do get today, each year, hand BIRTHDAY SPANKINGS alot from my Mom and Dad, best Drew, Jake and Sean and other sports team mates from football, basketball and baseball teams I play on, and other people!

What would I think of getting hand spankings for punishment, instead of getting the paddle?

I think a hand spanking would HURT LESS then getting the paddle, even if the hand spanking was given to me longer!

Today, I answered the messages left to me by Your Boys! They are really, really COOL and I hope they keep coming to the forum to inform me how their wrestling of other sports playing is going so I can cheer them on!

Nice talking with you Coach! Did I do good, sir, in answering your questions?

Mark Athlete

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Re: Hand Spanking

Author:
Randy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:15:26 01/12/13 Sat

I read somewhere (I cannot find the source any more) that some give a hand spanking to "warm up" and prepare for a paddling. Allegedly this is to make the buttocks more sensitive to the paddling but at the same time prevent longer lasting damage such as bruises which would be more likely when paddling "cold" without such a warm up.

Any first hand experience to confirm this theory?

[> [> [> Subject: Re: Hand Spanking-About Randy's Thoughts

Author:
Mark Athlete
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:46:22 01/12/13 Sat

The thoughts and answers Randy read somewhere and listed to why hand spankings are given to "warm up" and prepare for paddling and make the buttocks more sensitive to the paddling to prevent longer lasting damage such as bruises which would be more likely to happen to the buttocks if paddled "cold" without a warm up; make sense!

I for one, however, have never had my butt hand spanked first to "warm up" it to make it feel more sensitive and hurt more before my dad's paddle begins to come on duty and give me a Good Spanking!

From the first whack of the paddle I feel across my butt, my butt sure doesn't feel "cold" and suddenly begins to feel a "Global Warming" coming on and more each time the paddle continues to perform its duty!

The "warm up" the paddle gave me will last for sometime and sure makes me not want to sit down for awhile!

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Hand Spanking-About Randy's Thoughts

Author:
Randy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:35:53 01/13/13 Sun

Mark, would you prefer to get hand-spanked before as a warm-up? Perhaps in exchange for a few swats of the paddle?
Randy

Author:
Coach Benjamin to Mark Athlete
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:25:41 01/12/13 Sat

Mark,

Yes, you did a fine job answering my questions. I still believe the cane or the belt are the best discipline for a boy, but I am finding that the close contact of hand spankings can be beneficial too when taken with the cane, particularly after the boy has been in the corner a while.

Coach Benjamin

[> [> [> Subject: Re: Hand Spanking

Author:
Mark Athlete to Coach Benjamin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:42:50 01/12/13 Sat

Hello Coach,

My buddies Drew, Jake and Sean came home with me last night after our basketball game for a sleep over and we've left some messages for you and The Boys to read!

After our unexpected 59-50 loss Tuesday night, we got back into the win column last night and SPANK BUTTS good of the opposing team 79-65 for a league win to increase League record to 3-0 and overall record to 10-1.

Glad to hear you liked my answers to your question.

One of my buddies was going to ask you, and I will too, you mentioned in your question about Colin and Kyle responding good to getting hand spanked besides getting spanked with the cane and belt.

What responses were you looking for from them?

If I was one of them, and had been spanked with a cane or belt (glad I'm NOT) and was to get a hand spanking after the spanking, the first WHACK on the hand landing on my already throbbing and on fire butt would really having me screaming and wishing the hand spanking was over with and I wasn't getting one.

Or, if I had been hand spanked first and of course my butt is already going to be hurting and feels like a fire is burning on it, I'm going to wish I wasn't getting the other spanking to come and pray it was over fast! I'd be kicking, squirming all over the place and making a fool of myself!

Are you finding in your close contact spanking, that if a butt has already been spanked GOOD that when your hand spanking begins and your hand lands for the first time on a butt cheek, that your really "feeling" some heat on your hand if you leave it there long enough or am I imagining things when my dad might add a SMACK extra once in awhile to my already paddled butt and he might feel some "heat" on his hand?

I hope you don't think my questions stupid? I'm curious and was just wondering for some answers?

I asked my dad one time when he used to hand spank me if his hand ever got "burnt" from handing spanking my butt and he gave me a straight answer: "My hand felt heat, like the two cheeks of your little butt I had to spank, Mark!"

He was right, I sure did! That was why when he was done with me after spankings (and even when I get the paddle now) that I had to dance sometimes and all the time do some serious rubbing to my spanked butt!

Author:
Travis to Coach Benjamin & Everyone Interested
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:29:42 01/11/13 Fri

To answer Coach Benjamin question: Do I get hand spankings anymore and/what would I think about getting them?

My Dad and sometimes my Mom spank my bottom bare using a
paddle. Once in awhile I do something that is looked at as being extra naughty and my dad likes to give me a warmup to my bottom before spanking me with the paddle.

What I mean is, he will give me a hard hand spanking to heat up my bottom, and from the heat and pain coming from my bottom ones hand would certainly feel the warmeth. My friends from school and I call this Tenderizing the Bottom before the paddle gets to spanking.

Getting a hand spanked sore bottom really adds to the pain of next getting paddled. When both spankings are finished being given to my bottom I'm more sore then ever and I'm really dancing and trying to rub the hurt out of bottom which feels like a really, really bad sunburn on my bottom and someone has been smacking it!

Coach Benjamin why did you feel you needed to start hand spanking your students before or after spanking them with the cane or belt? Wasn't the non-hand spankings working?

I see your students are wrestlers? Good Luck to them and Happy New Year to them and You!

Thanks for asking my opinion, whatever its worth.-Travis.

Author:
Joe to Travis
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:49:22 01/12/13 Sat

Travis, I wouldn't think even dad's hand smacking bare would be very effective with a teen boy. My dad used his hand with me as a kid, bare across his lap but that halted with adolescence and a paddle (his belt a few times too) tenderized, as you say, when needed. That was decades ago, so I guess times have changed.

Author:
Coach Benjamin to Travis
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:47:50 01/12/13 Sat

Thanks for your thoughts, Travis! I appreciate your opinion.

It's not that the cane or belt don't work, rather I use my hand after the implement to make the spanking more personal. When I use my hand the boy is over my knee and I go very slowly and usually talking to the boy as I do it.

Coach Benjamin

Author:
Drew to Coach Benjamin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:52:13 01/12/13 Sat

Hi Coach,

Over at Mark's house for a sleep over with Jake and Sean here, too!

I would like to contribute to your question...

Do I get hand spankings anymore? Or would I like to get them now?

My dad would probably like to keep doing what he does best right now, taking a paddle to my bare butt, which is working to keep me in line!

My dad spanks me with love!

I hate getting paddled but, know I will become a better person by getting paddled.

Like Mark, Jake and Sean and other guys I know I used to get hand spankings to my bare butt, but when I got older I guess my dad thought my butt needed a heavier "punch" when giving a spanking, and maybe he wanted to save his hand from some PAIN as my butt got harder from weightlifting in sports condiditioning, etc. LOL.

Anyways, I don't see my dad and I returning to the days I got just a hand spanking alone, but there have been a few times after I've gotten a good paddling that dad might give a good two or three hard-hand WHACKS to my already sore hurting butt!

Drew

P.S. Coach Benjamin, the hand spankings your giving to Colin and Kyle after spanking them with a cane or belt, what hand spanking is working better for them to respond to better, the before or after hand spanking before or after getting the cane or belt?

Author:
Sean to Coach Benjamin and others
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:59:09 01/12/13 Sat

Hi,

My name is Sean and a friend to Mark, Drew and Jake of the Hoopsters who post here.

I get the paddle from my dad to my bare butt. Have for a little over 6 yrs. now. I used to get hand spankings until, my dad decided he wanted to use a paddle on me like he got when he was a kid so I learned to "suck it up" and accept getting paddlings and not hand spankings anymore!

I have, however, like the other guys have told too, right after getting a paddling once in awhile my dad might add a few hard hand slaps to my already hurting butt! Nothing like keeping the ole butt BURNING!

I have a loving Mom and Dad, and when I screw up, I find my butt usually over my dad's lap and I'm facing the floor as I get paddled.

Sean

Author:
Jake to Coach Benjamin and all
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:14:15 01/12/13 Sat

Hello Coach Benjamin,

Mark has certainly told some wonderful things about you and some great wrestlers you coach and teach classes to and over look them in there dorm!

Thanks for caring about how to day's youth turn out!

Now to your question.

I get paddled bare butt by my dad nowadays, but I used to get hand spankings. The paddle sure hurts my butt, and I've often wondered if it would be great to go back to the Old Hand Spanking Days I used to have before the paddle came into my life.

Those hand spankings lasted longer when the paddle time I get now, so maybe it could be a toss up for soreness to a butt hurting about the same. A paddling is over quickly, but the hand spankings lasted longer because maybe it takes a hand longer to really make a butt more sore?

As to adding a hand spanking before or after I get the paddle, I don't think I will ask my dad if that should be taken into consideration. A paddling does what its suppose to do, make my butt hurt so I don't want to sit down for awhile and sorry I earned that paddling and wished I hadn't done what I did.

Question to you coach, if Colin and Kyle are now getting a hand spanking besides being caned or belt spanked, have they expressed whether they could like to be hand spanked first or last to the other spanking being done?

In my opinion, getting hand spanked before or after the other spanking is going to hurt about the same, and take your breath away when you get the first hand smack to an already sore butt.

Given a choice, what have Colin and Kyle chosen if they could? If you have been deciding, and next time both are going to get a hand spanking beside, why don't you ask each one what choice they would decide on to just see what they would say?

Also, how have the Boys "responded well"?

Nice talking to you, Coach!

Jake

Author:
Steve
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:04:45 01/13/13 Sun

Hi Jake,
I am with you dude(mate).Why would someone want extra spanks after they have been caned? How cruel would that be?
Steve

Author:
Sean to Coach Benjamin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:48:28 01/12/13 Sat

Coach,

I forgot to ask, and hope you don't mind my asking,
do you prefer spanking the boys with a cane or belt, if you could only use one and why?

I heard some people say that a boy can receive just as good spanking with a cane and have same effect if they are not spanked bare. Why do you prefer to spank bare?

Were you as a boy spanked with a cane or belt from your dad or coach? How old were you when you last got spanked before they stopped?

Author:
steve
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:51:04 01/13/13 Sun

I'm sorry Coach but could you even think about handspanking someone after you have already blistered their butt!! Why do you leave welts? FORGET ABOURT THE PERSONAL TOUCH!!!!

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.