VoyForums

Natural Pain Relief

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567 ]
Subject: Re: erection when spanked

Author:
Jonathan (embarassed)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 09:23:15 04/18/11 Mon

I have gotten erections since I was like 11 getting spanked. Now I get really erect and sometimes it stays hard during the whole spanking. I am 13 now.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: erection when spanked

Author:
Mr. X
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:32:44 04/20/11 Wed

Jonathan,

Who gives you your spankings and about how often do you get them?

BTW I'm sure it is embarrassing but lots of erections, even at spanking time, are totally normal for a guy your age.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Author:
johnny
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:01:38 04/20/11 Wed

It happens all the time, and it's totally the most embarrassing part of spankings!

[> [> Subject: Re: erection when spanked

Author:
Mr. X
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:26:32 04/21/11 Thu

Johnny,

How old are you now? Who usually gives you your spankings? And who else besides the spanker might see your erection? About how often do you get spanked?
When do you get the erection, before, during, or after the spanking?

[> [> [> Subject: Re: erection when spanked

Author:
johnny
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:51:22 04/23/11 Sat

I had a good sitter, but who was strict and believed in taking my pants down on the spot. Whoever witnessed my bad behavior should also witness the consequences. The erection developed while my behind was being smacked. Then I got spanked more and harder due to the proof of such dirty thoughts. I definitely learned some lessons!

Author:
nate
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:40:07 05/17/11 Tue

I thought I was the only one that happened to.

Author:
Mike
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:26:19 04/21/11 Thu

I worry about this too espcially if its my dad spanking. Cause I usually go OTKm If i was in your shoes i would try to choose a different position my dad usually accepts bending over a chair as a alternative position, your just going to have to tell parents when your going to get errected.

Author:
Mr. X
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:22:39 04/22/11 Fri

That's good advice Mike. How old are you now?

There are of course trade-offs to another position. Bending over a chair can be more uncomfortable if the spanking goes on for a while and it can be harder to hold still as well.

For over-the-lap, I think you would just need to make sure that the penis is pointing up towards the boy's tummy or the parent can open their legs a bit and position the boy so that the penis is pointing down between the spankers legs.

Author:
Mike
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:59:05 04/22/11 Fri

way to old to be spanked. Im 15

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: erection when spanked

Author:
Mike
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:48:53 04/24/11 Sun

That's good to hear i was worried that i was the only 15 year old in the world that still got spanked. And something else i could probaly lay over my dad's knee first and then just lift up a little and he can pull down my pants and underwear that why we won't see my erection.Cause having them see it is just as bad for me! I also heard it's what you eat don't eat a lot of candy and sugar soda and you won't get one as much I just hope that getting one doesn't mess me up in the head i surf the web a lot and i read a lot bad things about spanking and stuff

Author:
Roy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:53:40 04/24/11 Sun

I'm still getting spanked bare butt, age 13, over my dad's lap and I'm starting now to get erections at the beginning of the spanking which my dad gives me by using a paddle that has drilled holes in it.

When I'm to get spanked my dad has me bare my butt, and then I place myself over his lap. While I'm placing myself over his lap, my dad opens his legs up and this allowes for my penis to drop down in between his legs so I don't hurt myself. He doesn't close his legs up during the spanking, but as the spanking progresses and the paddle makes by butt sore, red and hurting, my erection continues even to the end of the spanking.

My dad doesn't get mad at me, thank God, and tells me it is a normal thing to happen to me.

After the spanking stops and I slowly get up, the erection starts to slowly cease, as I start to grab my on fire butt and try to rub the soreness out, which doesn't happen as the burning of my butt continues, my two buttcheeks are hot to the touch and I refrain from trying to sitdown for awhile!

Author:
Michael
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:33:34 05/01/11 Sun

I'm a 13 year old boy. I get erections when i'm spanked. I'm spanked by my dad. It's embarrassing. I'm spanked OTL with my pants and underwear at ankles.

Author:
Bruce
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:26:04 01/12/12 Thu

I was always completely nude and fully erect with my Dad and it was very private between us and ignored all through high school.

Author:
Rene (Sorry)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:22:23 01/23/12 Mon

I'm nearly 14 and get it from my Dad when I do wrong over the knee, bare bottom. When I lie or swear I get if in the diaper position that I hate. Because then when I get errect I feel so helpless.
But my Dad thinks it OK.

Author:
jake craig
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:48:16 01/24/12 Tue

All 4 of my sons have gotten erections when spanked. This is normal, I remember getting them as a teen! I always , if spanking otk, allow room for their penis to hang free through my legs, usually after the 5 or 6 stroke of the belt, the erection subsides! Dudes, don't worry about this, it's normal. But, my wife no longer spanks the boys bare, only with their briefs on.

Author:
Barnie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:25:28 01/24/12 Tue

I had erections BEFORE I was spanked,i had them even at the very beginning of the spanking, and they subsided after the first smacks.After the spanking they came back rapidly and were very very strong, almost hurted,and I had to pleasure myself within a few minutes.
My friends reported similar experiences, and when I punished my sons some years ago, observed the same. In my opinion there is nothing bad about it.

Author:
Robert
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:09:05 03/01/12 Thu

I get erections all the time when I get spanked, and I'm completely bare when I get it. They started when I was about 11, I'm 13 now. My parents spank me OTK, but my sitter spanks me in the diaper position. She used to spank me OTK but one time she was so mad at me that pulled my pants down and got me over her knee so fast I didn't have time to adjust and ended up getting a hard on against her leg!

Author:
Sandra
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:17:49 03/03/12 Sat

My older bro Robby often has hard peestick even before spanking, when he ought to take off everything down waist. It started when he was about 13 and had little hair already. Mom explained me it's normal for boys and now parents ignore it. During lecture before spanking, Robby tries to cover his front by hands but then he goes over Daddy's knee and forgets any embarrassment when Daddy stripped his behind by belt...

Author:
HW
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:57:13 03/10/12 Sat

I remember being a teen! So we are very careful that there is nothing to see!
My son 'A' faces a table, adjusts his clothing then takes position over the table. I stand behind him, administer the strokes, and he gets up (still facing away) and gently pulls up his underpants (which only go down as far as they need to) and fastens his shorts or trousers (which will have fallen to his ankles) before turning round.
It's better for him and for me! We concentrate on what has to be accomplished, which is a smarting bottom, not other things.

Author:
Sean
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:52:46 03/11/12 Sun

I started getting boners when I was 9 or 10 and even when I was getting spanked. I get real embarrassed when my mom is spanking me and I get one and especially if one of my sisters is there too. I don't get so embarrassed when it's my dad though. My little brother started getting them too now.

Author:
Evan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:03:42 03/11/12 Sun

hey dude

i'm evan. 11. i got two younger bros 10 and 9 and one older 13. no sisters. how old is your little brother?

Author:
Sean
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:50:36 03/12/12 Mon

Hey Evan. I got 2 sisters, 13 and 8 and my brother is 10. We get along ok. You get along with your brothers?

Author:
Evan M
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:35:49 03/14/12 Wed

yeah we get along pretty good most of the time. if we fight or argue too much we get spanked for it. haha. i get along real good mostly with drew. he's 10. we share a room. sometimes connor gets upset too easy cos he thinks we are teasing him. sometimes me and austin argue lots. he's 13. we all have lots of fun together mostly.

Author:
Austin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:27:09 03/15/12 Thu

Yeah, turns out ev's not that easy to get along with! haha

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: erection when spanked

Author:
Evan M
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:27:11 03/15/12 Thu

hey austin

ever think maybe your the problem.

Author:
Sean
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:08:24 03/15/12 Thu

Hey Evan

I get along with my brother Kevin pretty good. We don't have to share a room though so maybe thats why. haha! He shares with our little sister Shannon.

Me and Taylor have our own rooms. It's nice not having to share. I get along pretty good with her. We argue sometimes but not a lot. She's kind of a tomboy. She loves sports as much as me and Kevin. She's a pretty good softball player.

So what grade are you in? I'm still in 6th grade. I'm 12 but my birthday is in November so i'm older than most of the other kids in my class.

Do you like sports? I play baseball and soccer. I do ok at both.

So I guess I'll talk to you later. I got to go now.

Author:
Evan M
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:25:09 03/15/12 Thu

hey sean

must be nice to have your own room. i like sharing with drew most of the time. we sometimes get ourselves into trouble.

i'm in 6th grade too. i turn 12 in april. yeah i like sports a lot. i play soccer, baseball, and football. i'm guess i'm ok at most of them. i'm a pretty fast runner so that helps. soccer is my fav but i really like the dudes on my baseball team the past two years. i'm looking forward to playing again.

hey do you get to see your sisters and brother when they get spankins?

Author:
Sean
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:02:51 03/16/12 Fri

Hey Evan

Oh I just wrote about this in another post just now but that's ok. Yeah I get spanked with Taylor and Kevin sometimes and a couple of times with Shannon. Most of the time we have to go to our room to wait for mom or dad.

There was one time all 4 of us got it. We was all younger, I think I was 9 but we weren't behaving to good at the mall one time and dad told us we was getting spanked when we got home. And we did, right in the living room. He started with Shannon and worked his way up to Taylor. That kind of sucked.

Author:
Evan M
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:49:30 03/18/12 Sun

we've gotten spanked all together lots of times. your right it does kinda suck!

Author:
Gary Steven
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:17:26 03/17/12 Sat

I got them when I got spanked. I first noticed it when I was eight or nine. Nothing was ever said about it. However, my mom stopped spanking me over her knee when I was eight. My sister after seeing it happen did ask me later why my "weiner" would be sticking out when I got spankings.

I was also involved in playful spankings such as games like "birthday spankings", "house" and "school" plus games were spankings were the punishment for losing or just spanking each other "for the heck of it", from the time I was a little boy up through my teens. I got erections with play spankings too.

I also noticed whenever nearly everytime I saw a boy get a bare bottom spanking (and I have seen it with both boys and girls in and outside of my family), he would nearly always have an erection before, during or after. I saw it with my brother, my cousins, friends and neighbors, kids that got spanked in public and even as an adult seeing my friends who spanked their own kids.

Author:
Suzie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:20:25 03/17/12 Sat

Thank you Gary for relating what you have experienced and what you have seen in other families. It is so important that we let the boys here know that getting am erection before, during or after a spanking session is a very normal and beautiful reaction, and that they don't need to feel shy about displaying their erections.

Suzie

Author:
Gary Steven
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:28:33 03/18/12 Sun

Having had it happen to me, I can easily understand the embarassment and confusion a boy goes through when he gets an erection while spanked. Especially during puberty. This is an age where they are discovering their sexuality and other times it happens are less stressful and more pleasurable. So it's confusing to have a reaction they normally associate with pleasurable stimuli happen during a stressful time such as getting a spanking, especially when that spanking is done on the bare bottom. Then if a parent calls attention to the fact they have an erection and even adds to the punishment because they are "being dirty" or whatever, then that sets those confusing feelings in stone. They happened to me both with real spankings and playful ones. So until I figured out it was just a natural reaction, you can imagine my confusion.

Author:
Sean
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:33:41 03/17/12 Sat

I seem to get them at the worse time like at school or Mass. I always wonder if anybody notices.

Author:
Erik
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:48:07 09/26/12 Wed

Any 13yr olds here still get spanked by thier moms?

Author:
teo
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:29:30 10/23/12 Tue

I'm 15, get spanked by my father, and sometimes I have an erection before he starts

Author:
Randy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:49:55 10/24/12 Wed

I'm taking a scientific position here ...
It is important to learn, to be educated about your own body! An erection is a function of the body with a certain purpose, and it need not remain a mystery. It's actually the result of a complex interaction between nerve stimuli and hormones. Any young boy will be confused at first until educated, and it is important for both parents and school to educate them about it. This is a case where it's clear that "father knows best" - both from his own experience and from being the boy's closest relative. So it would be the responsibility of fathers to educate themselves so they can educate their sons and not leave them in the dark. Telling them vaguely that it's something bad to be ashamed of won't be of much use when it is actually a subconscious reaction which can surprise you if you don't have experience with the mechanism behind it - and besides it's much better and healthier to be at peace with your own body, understanding its functions.
Randy

Author:
Rebecca
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:43:22 10/27/12 Sat

I am a single parent so have to sometimes punish my son. I noticed that he started to erect during a spanking when he was about 11. I thought contact with my bare legs might be making it worse so I decided to change into jeans before spanking him. That helped with the problem but now he is getting bigger I now make him bend over for the slipper.

He usually bends over a chair and gets it over his trousers which avoids embarrassment for him.

Author:
Hunter S
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:31:24 01/04/13 Fri

This happens to me to. I'm 11. Mom spanked me after lunch today for getting in trouble at a friend's house and it happened to me again. I searched to see if it was normal to get a boner when ya get spanked and found this site. I'm glad to know it happens to other dudes too. I feel better about it. Mom doesn't talk about it and it felt weird asking. Its just me and mom so I don't have a dad or brother to ask about it. Mike said not to eat sugary stuff and that's helps to not get boners. I don't eat too much of that but still get them. Also I don't know when I'll be getting a spanking so I can't plan ahead. LOL.

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.