VoyForums

Natural Pain Relief

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567 ]
Subject: Diaper Position

Author:
Stephen
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 03:36:45 04/23/11 Sat

Hi! I'm wondering how old is too old for a diaper position spanking. I think the eye contact could be very beneficial for me, and I'm not embarrassed for my mom ( my Dad left when I was little) to see me naked, since she used to change my diapers in this same position.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: In Your Case. Then, It Makes No Difference

Author:
Fran
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:58:14 04/25/11 Mon

Since you said you are used to the postion ypur mother chooses to use, and since you said that postion does not cause you to feel embarrassed, I don't think it makes any difference at all.

The question should have been how old is too old to be spanked in any position. That decision is one that your mother will make. Some parents use other forms of punishment when a child gets older, but there is no rule about when this change occurs. It's up to the parents, and any opinions here would be meaningless.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Re: In Your Case. Then, It Makes No Difference

Author:
Stephen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:44:52 04/26/11 Tue

I've been thinking, and it does kinda make me feel like a baby. Maybe I should ask if she'll spank me over her lap?

[> [> [> Subject: Re: In Your Case. Then, It Makes No Difference

Author:
Mr. X
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:46:19 04/26/11 Tue

Stephen,
How old are you?
I'd think that the natural reaction to kick and squirm from the hurting would make this position difficult to maintain. You'd have to be a very cooperative kid to keep pulling your legs back up.

[> Subject: Re: Diaper Position

Author:
Konrad Ellis
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:55:40 04/26/11 Tue

I have not used the diaper position on my sons. I had not thought about eye contact. Does it help to see the expression on your mother's face when she spanks you - concern, anger? Would it help her if she can see your expression - anxiety, pain, contrition?

Would you recommend the diaper position to a parent such as me who uses a light-weight paddle?

Author:
Stephen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:05:59 04/27/11 Wed

Mr. X, I'm fourteen but my mom is able to hold me still pretty well. Konrad, I would recommend it only because seeing your parent's face makes it seem less robotic. Some kids might not be okay with that much exposure, cuz it makes you feel like a little baby on a changing table...how do you spank your sons?

[> [> Subject: Re: Diaper Position

Author:
Konrad Ellis
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:18:52 04/27/11 Wed

To answer about my boys, Stephen, the ten-year-old kneels by the side of his bed and lies partly over it, while I sit beside him and apply a 12" wooden ruler. I can hold his hands with one hand and keep his legs still with my leg.

The thirteen-year-old kneels on a low footstool with his hands on the floor and his bottom well up for the paddle. The position makes it difficult for him to move his hands in front of his bottom.

Stephen, I am not sure from your posts whether your mom already spanks you in the diaper position and you benefit from the eye contact, but you wonder whether at fourteen you should go over her lap instead to reduce your exposure. Or that she spanks you in some other position but you think the diaper position would be better for you.

Either way, I would say that as you yourself feel ok with the exposure maybe you should not worry about whether others think it too old. I congratulate you on your willingness to adopt this rather difficult and very exposed position.

Do you feel that the intimacy of the exposure to your mother is part of the eye contact and non-robotic experience that you need when you are being spanked?

You explained to the other respondent that your mom can keep you in position pretty well. As a parent myself I am sure she will appreciate all the co-operation you can give her. Do you hold the table with your hands and try to keep your legs right away, maybe with some help from mom?

I think it is possible for you to hold your legs yourself, with your arms hooked behind your knees and your hands together. Have you tried this? I think that your mom would appreciate that. What do you think yourself? Would it depend on how hard she is spanking you? Is it with hand or implement?

Author:
Mike
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:32:25 04/27/11 Wed

you sure bout that? Not an easy position to struggle out of and if you squirm or your mom's aim is off you might get a slap in a very bad spot if you know what i mean. Plus she is working against graviety holding your legs up she'll get tired if it last long, so might not be as effective

Author:
Stephen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:06:51 04/27/11 Wed

Konrad, I do normally get spanked in the diaper position, but i can see how my wording was kinda unclear. My mom holds my legs, but I think you're right that holding my own legs up would prolly be really helpful! I usually just get her hand on my bare bottom, which hurts pretty bad. Mike, you have a good point too about accidental slaps...that would be a really bad thing! Maybe I should talk to her about switching positions, but I think how safe I feel in this one, even though my mom reduces me to a crying little baby.

Author:
Konrad Ellis (Parent)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:11:16 04/28/11 Thu

Stephen, I can see that you still have some thoughts about asking your mom to go over her knees when you are to be spanked. May I give a lengthy answer?

Speaking from a parent's point of view, the main point is that your mom still expects you to present yourself in the diaper position for a spanking. Of course she should be open to discussion about it but the final decision is hers.

A spanking is an important and intimate experience between the parent and the boy in whatever position it is given, and I think your mom may have found the ideal for you as well as her. You have said that you feel safe in that position and you appreciate the face to face contact. Maybe your mom realises that.

You say the spanking reduces you to crying like a little baby, but in the diaper position your mom can see your reactions and the tears in your eyes and she can decide when to stop spanking. If she is wise she will carry on spanking you through the tears for a while, because even 14-year-olds may turn the tears on too soon. Do you agree?

I know it is difficult for you. If you went over mum's knees you would merely have to lower your pants and boxers. For the diaper position your shoes, socks, pants and underwear have to come right off before you get onto the table. You have said that you are not embarrassed by mom seeing you naked, but it can not be easy for you when you have to raise your legs in the air and expose everything to your mom. Do you feel any embarrassment then? Does it maybe pass when the spanking starts and you concentrate on the pain?

As well as the eye-to-eye benefit, do you think of the diaper position as a way of showing your mom that you accept her parental role of punishing you, just as she used to have the parental role of changing you? I think that she must appreciate that. It is not easy for a mom to maintain discipline over a 14-year old boy. I congratulate you on your willing co-operation.

What minus points are there?

.A feeling that you are too old at fourteen, but you have said that you are not embarrassed by the exposure. Have you ever become erect during a spanking? How would your mom react do that?

.You say to Mike that it would be a very bad thing if mom accidentally slapped you on the genitals, but at least she is only using her hand and it has not happened so far. Would it be such a bad thing if it happened occasionally?

I hope my answer is of some help.

Author:
Stephen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:24:11 04/29/11 Fri

Konrad, thank you for your reply- you seem like a great dad! I'll admit, I do start crying early, but my mom spanks past those first tears, as I'm sure you do. When I climb up onto the table, I honestly do feel kinda exposed and embarrassed, but I get over it when mom's hand hits my bottom! Honestly, I hate being naked at the doctor's office or anywhere else, but when my mom spanks me I know she's just doing her job! I think you're right that my mom's parental role is shown when she warms my bottom just as it was when she diapered me or breastfed me or bathed me. Nudity can be a natural part of life, but everyone always seems to sexualize it. To answer your question though, I don't normally get erections when I'm being spanked but when I do, it's embarrassing even tho mum just keeps paddling me and has never said anything about it. The post- spanking closeness I feel toward my mom is great though, cuz I feel like I'm an innocent little kid again. And you're right- it prolly wouldn't be the end of the world if my mama hit my front on accident. I'm wondering tho: should my mom maybe be using more than just her hand at my age? I'm scared that she's thinking of using a hairbrush on me! Anyway, I'm due for a spanking tomorrow for failing a test, so I gotta go. It's way past my bedtime!

Author:
Konrad Ellis (Parent)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:38:18 04/29/11 Fri

I see from your post, Stephen, that you are going to be on the spanking table again tomorrow and your mom is thinking of using the hairbrush on you.

Given that a spanking is meant to be painful, do you agree that you are old enough to need something harsher than mom's hand? I would say that many much younger boys than 14 get the hairbrush.

You could discuss the hairbrush with mom and explain that you are scared, but if she insists, then do you agree that it should be her decision in the end?

If it is to be the hairbrush tomorrow you are bound to be nervous as you strip off your lower things and position yourself on that table, but do you think it would be the right time to adopt my suggestion of holding your legs up yourself, fully exposing your bottom for the hairbrush, showing your mom that you want to co-operate even if the spanking is going to be harder?

You say that a spanking reduces you to crying like a little baby, but is that really from the pain, or an emotional response to being spanked in that position?

The hairbrush is going to be a lot more painful than mom's hand, so do you think you can try to hold off the tears for long enough for mom to punish you fully? If she is using the hairbrush it is because she believes you need harder punishment than before. She will have in mind a certain number of whacks that she wants to give you. She will surely appreciate it if you do not cry too soon.

Have you failed tests before and been punished by hand? Maybe your mom knows that you need a harder spanking to make you study harder next time.

It will be quite a shock when the brush first comes down on you but it may help you to keep remembering that you deserved the punishment, and as the spanking goes on it may help if you think about that post-punishment closeness that you will have with your mother when it is over and you can climb down from the table.

I am sorry if this post sounds harsh but I do honestly think you will benefit from a harder spanking, and I genuinely hope that the fact that you are in that familiar intimate mother / boy position with the reassuring eye-to-eye contact with your mom will help you to get through the punishment.

Author:
Stephen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:41:17 04/30/11 Sat

I got spanked really hard yesterday, but not like I expected. First, I was spanked in the diaper position with my mom's hand, then she put me over her lap and spanked me with her hairbrush. I cried like a baby, but she calmly kept paddling me. My little sister was watching, but when she made fun of me, mom put her on the table, took off her pants and panties and gave her little butt a few smacks.

[> [> [> Subject: Re: Diaper Position

Author:
Konrad Ellis (Parent)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:33:57 05/01/11 Sun

How did you feel, Stephen, getting the harder punishment with the hairbrush out of your "comfort-zone" diaper position? If you get the hairbrush again, would you prefer to be over mom's knees getting it or back on the table where you have the face-to-face eye contact?

Author:
Mike
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:18:39 04/30/11 Sat

hairbrush might actally be better at that position cause its small and allows more control over where she hits you. I don't think hand works well after a certain age i started to get spank with the brush two years ago when i turned 13. But sometimes i also get the belt, it stings but at least it scare you enough not to get in trouble again.

Author:
Konrad Ellis (Parent)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:56:09 05/01/11 Sun

I agree, Mike, that the hairbrush can be controlled well, and when a boy is punished with a brush in the diaper position it is possible to spank the boy's bottom all over, getting close up to the genital area without hitting it.

From a parent's point of view, an advantage of the diaper position is that the boy's bottom is very spread out enabling him to be spanked in the inner places.

Do you think that a cane, paddle or belt would be more difficult to control on a boy in the diaper position, and would not allow such a thorough overall spanking as the hairbrush?

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Diaper Position

Author:
Stephen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:21:47 05/02/11 Mon

That's true...my mom can spank the inner parts of my bottom, which hurts so bad! I think parents should be super careful if they're gonna use any implement besides their hand. I've only ever been on the receiving end though, so what do I know... I've got mixed feelings about the hairbrush so far. It hurts really bad, and my mom gave it to me over her knee... I'm never gonna "forget" to study for a test again! What made things worse was I had a doctor's appointment right after.

Author:
Claire
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:32:41 05/02/11 Mon

I don't like the diaper position because I don't want my parents to see my vagina at 16. Parents should only put kids in that position when they're real little and don't care. Stephen, your situation sounds unique since it works so well for you, and I hope you never lose that bond with your mom!

Author:
Marie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:45:59 05/11/11 Wed

Claire - did you ever get spanked on your vagina either accidentally or on purpose? That hurts more than anything, which is why I hated the diaper position. I bet it's even worse for boys. My parents never spanked my privates on purpose but you're bound to get the occasional smack, especially if they're using a long belt.

Author:
Jane
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:00:41 06/02/11 Thu

Hello Marie

You say "My parents never spanked my privates on purpose but you're bound to get the occasional smack"... yet the fact you had already asked Claire if she ever got spanked there either accidentally or on purpose, shows you know that some girls do get swats there simply as part of their spanking. So I'm wondering what makes you so certain that it was an accident when your parents spanked you there?

Jane

Author:
luka
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:56:42 06/23/11 Thu

im 14 and when my dad is dune spanking me he spreads my legs and hits me betwen them twies for good mesher.

Author:
dino
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:59:32 08/03/12 Fri

my parents use a belt in diaper position too. it totally sucks getting hit on there. does it happen alot

Author:
dino
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:05:15 08/03/12 Fri

i get it in that position too sometimes and it's just the fear of being hit on my privates that scares me but i know my sister hated being seen alot more than me. do you get it alot?

Author:
Konrad Ellis (Parent)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:14:40 05/02/11 Mon

I think most teenagers would agree with Claire that they do not like the diaper position because they do not want the parent to see their genitals.

It seems however, that Stephen can accept the exposure for the benefit of the face-to-face contact.

Is this position more difficult for a girl or for a boy? I am thinking that boys may become erect and are also anxious about accidental swats on the sensitive parts.

Stephen, I'm glad you benefited from the hairbrush and intend remembering to study for your tests in future.

If you have to get the hairbrush again, would you prefer to be over mom's knees getting it, or back in your "comfort zone" diaper position where you have the face-to-face eye contact?

Author:
Stephen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:07:39 05/04/11 Wed

I'm not sure which I prefer actually. My mom told me she's gonna apply baby oil to my bottom before spanking me in the diaper position, to increase the sting. Whether I get the hairbrush or her firm motherly hand depends on the severity of my offense. She also told me she'll only take me over her knee when she needs to make a paddling extra hard and memorable.

Author:
Claire
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:17:54 05/05/11 Thu

Aww poor baby! I hope you don't get spanked too hard any time soon. My mom used to spank me right after a shower without letting me dry off...it hurt sooo bad!

Author:
Natalie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:59:38 05/09/11 Mon

Does your mom apply the baby oil before or after you're laying on the table?

Author:
Mr Konrad Ellis
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:47:14 05/19/11 Thu

I see, Stephen, that your mom will continue to have you on the table in the diaper position to oil your bottom and spank you with her hand, and will only progress to the hairbrush for a more serious offence.

Will she keep you in the diaper position for the hairbrush on these serious offence occasions, unless it is to be one of those extra hard memorable punishments over her knee?

Do you agree that at 14 you need to feel a taste of the hairbrush in every spanking? I hope you will continue to cooperate with your mom when she steps up the punishment, and will hold your legs up keeping your bottom still for the hairbrush even if the spanking is to be in the diaper position. Do you think you can do that for your mom?

Author:
Jane Andrews
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:26:20 05/21/11 Sat

I use the switch or the strap on my girl's bare buttocks and thighs in the knees-up (diaper) position. I find it a good position to spank my daughter in. I also oil the bottom before applying the switch/strap.

I also like looking into Maria's eyes as it is less impersonal and seeing her reactions. We also open her legs when the insides of the thighs need reddening.

It is a painful and embarrassing position but is also most effective in curing naughtiness.

Author:
Konrad Ellis - Parent
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:36:56 05/31/11 Tue

I would think that your daughter also benefits from being in the intimate mother / daughter face-to-face position when she has to feel the pain of the switch or strap. You can read the expressions on her face and she can read yours.

Which is the better in the diaper position - the switch or the strap? Do you stripe her backside thoroughly and then start on her thighs? Does she part her legs herself, or does someone have to hold her for you? How old is your daughter?

Author:
George (Effective)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:04:40 03/11/12 Sun

Pls, what's the age of your girls?
Anyway I bet they aren't too quick to misbehave again!

Author:
Suzie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:51:54 05/23/12 Wed

I agree with Jane - the Diapering positioning is a very effective way to deliver our loving nurturing discipline, and I think a short strap is probably the ideal thing to use. With teen boys, just cup your hand over the testicles.

Suzie

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Diaper Position

Author:
Lewy (Paddled with lots of LOVE!!)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:51:55 05/23/12 Wed

Our parents have bought stuff for me to wear & put on for paddling times. After they come in & take my underwear off, they tell me to put on my protective stuff & they'll be back to come & give me my paddling I need & deserve! Parents tell me, we'll be back in five minutes & if you don't have it on by then, you'll still get your paddling/s without it & we'll be careful to try to not swat too close to that area. If you move as the paddle comes down to swat you, we swat it, it's your fault for not putting your gear on before when we asked you to & for moving knowing you'll be getting the paddle on your bare bottom!! Sorry, but you need to listen to us!!

Parents are right, these times it's my own fault & not theirs!! The pain I feel during these times reminds me to hope I listen to them next time!!

Parents do love us a lot & want best for us!! Parents mean what they say! If we choose to not listen & be naughty, then we need & deserve each & every swat during each & every paddling we get!! Paddlings are our own fault for choosing to be naughty!! We push buttons & deserve each & every very painful paddling we get!!

Gotta go now! Parents want us!!

Lewy & Leslie

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Diaper Position - P.S.

Author:
Lewy (Paddled with lots of LOVE!!)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:45:25 05/23/12 Wed

Forgot to mention, I'm still a young kid, but our parents are still very careful not to have the paddle touch me in this area! Sometimes, if I move instead of holding still, paddle will land in this area on me & if I don't have my stuff on before the five minutes our parents give me to get ready for my needed & deserved paddlings, our parents bought me to use during paddling times, I'm in lots of pain in this area & on my bottom, cause if I don't get totally ready for my paddling in five minutes, I lost the chance to get that area on me protected. Parents tell me sorry! I need to behave & listen to them & then this wouldn't happen!! I know, it's my own fault when this happens!! It only takes a minute or less for me to get ready for my needed & deserved paddlings, so they are right, it's my own fault, five minutes is more than enough time for them to give me to get ready!! If Im really naughty & don't cooperate & prolong my paddling, my parents will warn me, I better stop wiggling too much or they will swat me in this sore area too! I normally hold still then so they can finish paddling me & hope they don't get the paddle in this area by mistake!! Sometimes this area & my entire bottom both are on FIRE!!

When me & my sister Leslie get paddlings, we need & deserve them for being naughty!! We know we need & deserve our painful paddlings!! We are never abused, but given lots of love & paddlings when we need & deserve them!

Gotta go now! Last warning!

Lewy & Leslie

Author:
Jane
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:47:12 05/05/11 Thu

Mr Ellis
You mention "accidental swats on the sensitive parts" for boys... do you think that doesn't happen to girls who get spanked in the diaper position too?
In fact it probably happens more often to girls!

Author:
Mr Konrad Ellis
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:00:32 05/31/11 Tue

I see, Jane. I have not used the diaper position myself, but I am interested that Stephen gets punished that way as I am considering the position for our two boys. We do not spank our daughter as she does not have good health.

What is your own experience?

Author:
Jane
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:51:37 06/02/11 Thu

Mr Ellis

From my own experience, and also from talking to friends at school and on the net, I can safely say that when a girl is due to be spanked and she has been told it's going to be given in the 'diaper' position, then she pretty much knows that some of the swats will be landing other than on her buttocks.
Some girls talk as you do of "accidental swats", but others seem to think it's not quite so accidental.

Jane

Author:
Julia
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:43:59 06/04/11 Sat

Jane - I know my parents whipped my private parts on purpose when I got spanked in the diaper position. It happened too often to be an accident. Nothing hurts worse than getting your bare vulva whipped with the belt! It's totally wrong and humiliating!

Author:
Claire
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:56:12 05/09/11 Mon

I'm not sure if the diaper position is more humiliating for boys or girls, but I think it's probably more of an individual thing- I think I would feel a little violated if I were spanked on a table in such a revealing position. It's not just about my parents seeing my privates, since they catch a glimpse of my vagina when my panties are taken down. It's the prolonged exposure that I think is too much.

Author:
Mary
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:42:00 06/18/11 Sat

Hello everyone! my son Stephen showed me this site and his posts here about the discipline he receives. Lately, I've been wondering if he
might be getting too old for the diaper position, despite his protests that it's for the best. My son means the world to me, and I would do anything to protect him. I believe that spanking works, but it's just so hard to slap his little bare bottom!

[> [> Subject: Mom (Mary) spanking Stephen (14) in the diaper position.

Author:
Mr Konrad Ellis
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:07:11 06/19/11 Sun

As you say, Mary, Stephen sees spanking in the diaper position as for the best. He mentions that he appreciates the post-spanking closeness he feels with you, and the benefit of eye contact. I assume that you, yourself, are comfortable with the diaper position as you have always spanked Stephen that way. Is there a problem therefore?

You wonder whether 14 is too old for this position. My answer is no, because Stephen has told us that he is not embarrassed for you to see him naked. Of course, his genital area is well on display and you will both be aware of the growth and development there, but that is a gradual process. I do not think that there is suddenly a moment when spanking in the diaper position has to stop.

Stephen mentioned that he does not usually get an erection when he is being spanked, but that if he does you just ignore it and carry on spanking him. How do you feel about his occasional erections?

You say you are having qualms about slapping his little bare bottom, as you describe it. However you also say that you believe spanking works. Stephen himself has told us: "I'm never gonna 'forget' to study for a test again" after the first time you spanked him hard with the hairbrush. Would you agree that it is best to get over your qualms and keep applying that hairbrush hard to your son's little bare bottom as often as he needs it?

Speaking of the hairbrush, Stephen is 14 now. Would you agree he needs to feel the hairbrush as a routine now, rather than your hand? He told us he was scared before the first time he got the brush, and afterwards that it had hurt really bad and he cried like a baby. Do you agree that you did well to keep spanking him hard through the tears? - He resolved never to forget his exam prep again!

I think you have done well to bring Stephen up with an absent father, and that the intimacy of the diaper position seems to be good for both of you.

[> [> [> Subject: Re: Mom (Mary) spanking Stephen (14) in the diaper position.

Author:
Suzie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:35:34 03/29/12 Thu

Mary, I agree with Mr Ellis, if I were you I wouldn't change a thing about the positioning you're using with Stephen. The "diapering" position is special, and as Mr Ellis explains the intimacy of it will assist with making each spanking an even more emotional and nurturing event for Stephen. I know others that very successfully employ the diapering position with boys right through their teen years.

Suzie

Author:
Jack for mary
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:54:08 06/26/11 Sun

His little bare bottom oh please the kid is fourteen not four

Author:
Mary
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:44:39 06/26/11 Sun

Jack, you're right- my son isn't physically "little" anymore, but I'll always see him as my little boy (even though I acknowledge that he's quickly growing up into a responsible young adult!). Trust me on this one: It's a mom thing.

Author:
Jack for mary
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:32:44 06/30/11 Thu

Yes i suppose that is true but as you say he is bordering on manhood now so perhaps it is time to find an alternative form of discipline i am from ireland and the notion of bare bottom spanking a child past 6 or 7 would be unthinkable

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Diaper Position

Author:
Mary
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:51:41 07/01/11 Fri

Jack, that's definitely some food for thought. Thanks for your input!

[> Subject: Stephen, Have You Talked It Over With Mom?

Author:
Barbara
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:13:19 07/07/11 Thu

Stephen, you were advised above to talk over your concerns with your mother. Based on her posts here, she seems like a reasonable person. If you have already spoken to her, how did it turn out? If you haven't yet, please do so.

[> [> Subject: Re: Stephen, Have You Talked It Over With Mom?

Author:
Stephen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:32:49 07/09/11 Sat

Barbara, I talked to my mom and she told me that spanking is negotiable if I don't think it works for me. I think it does, though, so we decided to continue the way we always do. I thought she would be angry when she found out about my question on this forum, but she was actually having the same doubts until we talked. I have been restricted from posting late at night like I used to though. she caught me on the computer way past my bedtime...

[> [> [> Subject: Re: Stephen, Have You Talked It Over With Mom?

Author:
Lewy & Leslie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:10:04 07/12/11 Tue

Yes, we can relate to you, We also agree spankings are the best form of discipline for us too! We know we are loved by our parents & since they've raised & cared for us, they've seen us completely naked countless times, so it doesn't bother us to have our parents spank us bare & see our entire private areas! We know we need& deserve our spankings when we are naughty & each swat we get during our spankings, each & every swat during our spankings are very pAinful, spankings are to teach & meant to be really painful!! So, when we are knowing we'll be needing & getting our spanking, we cry, whine & whimper, cause we already know, our bottom will be very sore when spanking is done!'.
Whenever we whine or complain, we get a bare oiled bottom spanking that makes our bottom very tender & very good, sore & red!! Half of our spankings for when we get through these, are done in diaper position. it matter who, mom or dad what Position, our bottoms feel & look like cherry buns fresh out the oven,

[> Subject: Mary, I'm GladTo Know You Two Had A Talk

Author:
Fran
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:47:54 07/10/11 Sun

Mary, it is good to know that you two talked about your concerns and have come to an agreement. It is always best for the people involved in a question to have an honest conversation. How wonderful for both of you. He said you and he had the same doubts until you two talked. Have you both gotten over your doubts now? How did the conversation go and what agreement did you make between you?

Author:
Mary (Stephen's mother)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:13:29 03/19/12 Mon

Hello, everyone. I feel I need to apologize for taking so long to get back to you about my son, Stephen. He's 15 now and is doing well in school and really turning into a great young man. As he matures, I find that he needs less and less correction, however he hasn't had Internet privileges (with the exception of when he needs the computer for homework) due to misbehavior. After a recent spanking, he mentioned this site and the fact that he wanted to post here again, so starting tomorrow I'm allowing him back onto the forum.

Author:
Olga (kind)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:56:05 03/22/12 Thu

I think that diaper position should be used only for really bad miscondact. This position does not preserve the modesty of the kid. So I don't like it. I have 6-year-old daughter. I spank her in this position very seldom. But if I have to put her in this position I use only switch.

Author:
Daniel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:19:12 03/22/12 Thu

"... protect the modesty ..."

That is the point. It is hard to act cool, or "high and mighty" after you have been made to strip nude or almost nude and have been bawling like a baby in front of sibings or cousins.
I realised that I couldn't tell my cousin that mom;'s spankings was nothing and barely hurt at all after she saw me spread out that way and the real tears that had been rolling down my cheeks.
There is no dignity in hopping from foot to foot while trying to rub a red heiney while your genitals are bouncing around after a good spanking.
That is all a part of the punishment.
Eventully the false modesty within my family became a thing of the past.

Author:
Joel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:24:34 03/26/12 Mon

I do agree that being bare is an important part of the punishment. For most kids though, having their bare bottom spanked is plenty of punishment, especially if it's in front of somebody else.

Is there really a need to have "your genitals bouncing around" for all to see, for the spanking to be effective?

Author:
Olga
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:38:33 03/23/12 Fri

I can't agree with you. The modesty during spanking is very importent. We bare our child to spank them not to amuse.

Author:
Lee yomo
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:26:31 07/21/12 Sat

Stephen, you haven't posted in a while how are things going?

Author:
Daniel D
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:14:01 08/03/12 Fri

At 15, im still getting diaper position spankings whenever i do something wrong :(

Author:
Lewy & Leslie (Paddled with lots of love!!)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:40:36 09/21/12 Fri

Hello,
We are very loved & have lots of fun with parents & each other (us kids) . Parents want us to have a long life of fun times spending time together & having lots of fun together & love to spoil us & make us happy! As much as they want to have lots of fun together & spoil us, they also teach us when we are naughty & choosing to still be naughty after 1-3 Warnings to behave, there are consequences for choosing to be naughty! Parents tell us what & why our behavior is naughty so we understand reason of our naughty behavior. We understand & agree with our parents, more naughty we are, more we avoid or prolong getting our paddling & more we don't behave & cooperate before & during needed & deserved paddling time, means we need & deserve extra painful paddling with extra & firmer swats & especially on our very sore & tender SIT SPOT & upper thighs just below our sit spot! We get safely paddlings on all safe areas on our bare bottom & thighs! Last half of each & every paddling, swats are only given on our very tender & very sore SIT SPOT & upper thighs just below sit spot or some paddlings each swat for entire paddling is only given on our Sit Spot & Upper Thighs just below Sit Spot! Owie! Owie!

Sometimes when we are acting like a toddler, parents tell us, better stop it right now & behave or you or you two will be getting needed & deserved paddling/s in diaper position & feel like a baby again, like when mom & dad would change your diapers & clean you two up!

Both mom & dad have always diapered, bathed & given us our bare spankings & paddlings since we were very young! So, we are not shy for mom & dad to see or touch us to give us our needed & deserved paddlings.

When we get diaper position paddlings, we lay on our beds on our backs on our paddling pillows with all our clothes on & we only take off our shoes. Parents undress us when it's paddling time like they did when we were toddlers. Sometimes paddling begins on our underwear & once our bottoms are paddled good, they stop & slowly take our underwear off & begin paddling our bare bottoms & thighs good! Or, they just begin paddling on our bare bottoms & thighs! Sometimes we lay in diaper position for entire paddling & sometimes our parents have us lay on our tummies for normal paddling & finish our paddling.

When we get our paddlings, we either have to lay or sit on our bottoms, until we are all done crying in pain & whatever else & follow same rules as diaper position paddling! If we get a diaper position paddling, we have to lay still on our bottoms, not allowed to touch or rub our paddling areas) & keep our legs flat on bed (parents take paddling pillows off our bed so our legs must be kept flat in our bed) until we are done crying & ready to thank our parents for our paddlings & tell them we love them & hug them & be ready to behave, if we continue being naughty, get another same exact paddling we just got!! If we don't lay still, keep our legs flat on bed & not hold or bend our legs or knees & raise our bottoms & thighs from touching bed or if we rub or touch paddling areas, we get another paddling only on our sit spot & then we have to sit & keep our bottom & thighs still on our bed until like before routine.

Parents hug us & tell us they love us & make sure we know why we got our needed & deserved paddling/s. We hug & thank them for our paddling/s & tell them we love them. Parents tell us they will give us two-four swats to remind us that we better behave unless we want another paddling like we just got. Parents tell us to go lay on our back on our paddling pillows, they give us our two-four reminder swats & then they put our underwear back on us & get us dressed again, like they did when we were toddlers!

Reminder swats are always given no matter what kind of paddling we got &'they help remind us to behave after we get our needed paddlings & have our finished talk & get our mom & dads okay that we are done being in trouble! These swats are just as firm & painful as paddling swats to remind us to behave so we don't be naughty & need another paddling like we just got! Parents put our underwear on & dress us again from whenever they last had to give us a needed & deserved paddling. We cry & hug & thank our parents for our reminder swats so hopefully we choose to behave & not be naughty too soon to need another paddlings like we just got! Parents tell us you two better keep your underwear on & clothes on too, so your pain you feel reminds you to behave & if you take your clothes & undies off, need another paddling for not following paddling rules! Parents hug us & we tell each other I love you's & back to having fun with mom & dad & life again!!

Parents normally are the ones to undress us (everything below the waiste) for paddling time, parents always are the ones to take our underwear off & parents are always the ones to put our underwear back on too! Before, sometimes, when parents would ask us to take our underwear off, we either took too long or didnt behave & do it, so now, rule is our parents always take underwear off & put underwear back on too!

We also get bare bottom/thigh paddlings laying in our bed on our paddling pillows & laying on our backs. Or, we lay on our mom or dads lap as they sit on our bed & they give us our needed & deserved paddlings this way too!

Both mom & dad always give & make every paddling & every swat very equally painful EVERYTIME & both do same exact way of giving us our needed & deserved painful paddlings!!

We are very loved & cared for & spoiled, but we are not spoiled brats! Parents teach us many things by giving us our painful paddlings when we choose to be naughty as painful consequences to learn from, after they talk to us & explain why & what our behavior is naughty & have given us our 1-3 Warnings to behave!!

Gotta go now, unless we want very sore & red bottoms & thighs! BYE. BYE GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR PAINFUL PADDLINGS!!!!!!

[> [> [> Subject: Re: Diaper Position - we forgot to mention....

Author:
Lewy & Leslie (Paddled with lots of love!!)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:15:13 09/22/12 Sat

Hello,

We forgot to mention about when our parents give us our diaper position paddlings. We get paddlings in diaper position after we have been acting like a toddler, & keep being naughty & acting like a toddler as we already mentioned, but also for other reasons too!

Sometimes when we Have used All our 1-3 warnings to behave or our bottoms will be getting a very sore & red bottom & thigh paddling/s, parents tell us, okay now it's paddling time since we are choosing to still be naughty & not behave & have used all our warnings.

Reminder we get our paddlings on our bare bottoms & thighs & upper thighs & sit spot & all safe parts of our bottoms & thighs!

Reminder we get our paddlings with two different kinds of Lexan paddles:

1) We name: Mrs. Red
(Paddle w/ no holes for a regular needed very painful paddling)

2) We name: Mr. Red
(Paddle w/ holes for a regular needed EXTRA very painful paddling)
Both kinds of paddles, we have several of each kind around the house for as needed & to make it easier for our parents when we need a paddling & good for us to see it in our sight always, in certain places to remind us parents will give us our paddlings as we need & deserve them.

Parents tell us to go to our bedrooms & take our shoes off & put our paddling pillows on our bed & lay on our bed & paddling pillows & no messing around. If we choose to not listen only means our paddling/s will be longer & extra swats & firmer swats we will get too!

When we don't go to our bedrooms & do as we are told, we are in extra trouble! Parents count to three & if we are not in our bedrooms when they say three, parents tell us okay, you need Reminder Swats now. Parents tell us to come over to them & we normally do this. If we don't our Reminder Swats & Paddling/s will be extra painful. Parents tell us & repeat we asked you to do .... & you didn't so you deserve to get Reminder swats. Parents tell us anytime we need reminder swats that we always will get Mr. Red used to give us our Reminder swats.

Parents parents tell us we will now undress you or you two for your Reminder Swats & Paddling/s. Parents tell us to come over with me to the couch please. Parents undress us & ask us to get Mr. Red & bring it to mom or dad right now. We always cry & go get Mr. Red & give him to mom or dad, depending who is giving us our Reminder Swats. Parents put a pillow on their lap & tell us to lay on their lap now & most times we do or our swats & paddling will be more painful. Parents give us our Reminder Swats with Mr. Red. We cry with each & every Reminder Swat. Parents then tell us, now listen to us & go to your bedroom & put your paddling pillows on your bed & lay on your bed right now & no more messing around or your bottom will be extra painful. Parents start counting again slowly & we quickly get in our bedrooms & do what they said most times, if not, our paddling/s will be more painful with more firmer swats.

Parents or mom or dad come in & talk to us again why we are needing a deserved & painful paddling. Answer any questions we have. Tell us they love us & now it's paddling time.

Most times we get Mrs. Red used to give us our needed & deserved paddling/s. Sometimes, we get both Mrs. & Mr. Red & when we are very naughty or extra extra naughty, we only get Mr. Red used to give us our needed & deserved paddling/s.

Parents tell us either to lay on our back for Diaper Position paddling or on our tummies for our Regular Paddlings.

Sometimes, when mom or dad or both come in to give us our paddling/s, we are laying on our back sometimes or on our tummies.

Parents tell us if we are getting a regular paddling, to lay on our tummy please. Sometimes, we cry & say no. Parents tell us we need to lay on our tummies for a normal paddling please. Sometimes we cry again & say no.

Parents tell us do you want us to give you a paddling in Diaper Position Paddling & sometimes we say yes. Parents then say okay, Mrs. red will be giving you your paddling in Diaper Position. Parents give us our needed & deserved painful paddling/s.

If we say no again to getting our paddling in Diaper Position & not wanting to lay on our tummy when asked again, for getting regular position paddling, then parents tell us, no matter what, we are getting our paddling for being naughty. We now are being extra naughty & need our paddling.

Parents tell us we will count to three & if we don't roll over on our tummy by the time they say three, we will be getting our paddling in Diaper Position. Parents tell us we will be getting Mr. Red to give us our paddling now, for not behaving in getting our needed & deserved paddling/s.

We either roll over on our tummy for our paddling or keep in Diaper Position.

Parents tell us, when we choose to continue to be naughty & parents give us warnings & we use our warnings & choose to still be naughty, we need & deserve our paddlings.

Parents tell us when we tell you two you two are going to get a paddling/s, we do what we say. When we try to work with you two as we give you two your paddlings & you two still choose to be naughty, you two are being disrespectful too & this is hurtful to us. We need an extra painful paddling for being extra naughty& disrespectful & this is why Mr. Red will be used to give us our needed & deserved paddling/s.

Sometimes, we say okay & parents give us our needed painful paddling & we lay as still as we can & get our extra very painful paddling/s as we cry.

Sometimes, we say No, we don't want Mr. Red used to give us our extra painful paddling/s. Parents tell us, we have been extra naughty & continue to be extra naughty after our warnings & Mr. Red will be used.

Sometimes we say okay & lay as still as we can & get our extra painful paddling/s as we cry.

Sometimes, we still say no. Parents tell us okay, now you or you two will get a extra extra painful paddling with Mr. Red & it will be an only SIT SPOT PADDLING. We cry & say okay & we lay as still as we can & get our extra extra painful SIT SPOT ONLY PADDLING.

We are very loved & cared very much by both mom & dad & parents try to be great parents to us & love & spoil & have lots of fun with us. Parents tell us they want us to have lots of fun with them & each other & want to
Spoil us, but cause they love & care, they teach us many important things in life we must learn & our parents will not let us be naughty spoiled & rude, hurtful, disrespectful brats!

When it comes to paddling times, parents teach us we need & deserve our paddlings for us choosing to be naughty after been given & used all our warnings & talked to why our behavior is wrong & what & how we change it. Parents mean what they say! Once Parents tell us we need a paddling, we get our needed & deserved paddling/s. Parents teach us, more naughty we are before & during paddling times, we get more painful paddlings for the more naughty we are. So, it's our fault when we get our paddlings & especially our extra extra painful paddlings!!

Times when we tell our parents, we don't like paddling times & getting paddlings we know we need & deserve for being naughty, parents ask us if we want to go back to old ways of discipline without getting our paddlings? We say no way! We never want to go back to these ways again & getting our painful paddlings is better! We hated getting restrictions for days/weeks & having early bed times for days/weeks, not able to do anything fun for days/weeks & no desserts for days/weeks & having more than just a few easy chores to do daily, etc.... Parents didn't like it either, life was extra hard on them too!

Parents were raised just like we are & they remember exactly how much their bare bottoms, sit spots, thighs & upper thighs hurt!! Parents give & make our paddlings very painful so we learn any important things, before we made getting spankings & paddlings a game & reasons for spankings & paddlings wasn't learned. So parents slowly made our paddlings we get now much more painful starting with the very first swat each & every time they give us a swat during each of our paddlings we need & deserve, each & every swat we get during each & every one of our paddlings, really makes us cry real tears of pain from the very first swat to the very last swat given during our needed & deserved paddlings!!

We are never abused & only given our painful swats on all safe areas on our bottoms & thighs only!! Our parents were never abused either! Our Parents say that their parents (each of our grandparents) made our parents paddlings much more extra extra painful than we get from both our parents! So, our parents know how sore & painful our paddlings need to be from their own paddlings they remember! Our grandparents gave our parents more swats & more harder & firmer swats on our parents during their needed paddlings growing up than we get from our parents!!

We've had talks about these paddlings our parents got from our grandparents & our parents & learned our parents needed & deserved painful paddlings for being naughty as often as we do. Parents have said they both got paddlings often, but grandparents say, parents got paddlings very often, just like we do!! Sorry our parents had more painful paddlings than we get, but glad our parents don't give us same exact painful paddlings they got!!

Parents tell us right now, they see & know they give us right amount of pain during our paddlings & know we have real tears of pain & no fake tears, but if needed as we get older, they may need to slowly make our paddlings as painful as their paddlings were. We hope our paddlings we get now will work for us forever, cause we dont want anymore added pain to our paddlings than we get now already!! Parents & grandparents told us they (our parents both) got paddlings from our grandparents until they moved out & our parents got married to each other! So, we will get our needed & deserved bare paddlings just as our parents got probably or maybe not, parents haven't decided when we will be old enough for no more paddlings, but parents tell us, we are still very young kids ( we're not allowed to give our age or other too personal information for safety) & we'll be getting paddlings for several more years!

After paddlings are done, we either have to lay or sit on our bottoms, no rubbing our paddled areas allowed until we feel no more pain, we are done crying, we thank them for our reminder swats & paddlings & hug our parents & tell each other our I love you's . Parents tell us now, time for our Reminder Swats with Mr. Red & these swats will Remind us to behave or we will get another paddling like we just got, but more painful too. Parents tell us to either lay on our bed or over their lap on the pillow. Parents give us our Reminder Swats & put our underwear back on & we cry, as each swat hurts as much as a paddling swat does during our needed paddlings, we tell them thank for our Reminder Swats & hug & back to life, but again no rubbing our bottoms unless we want another paddling for not following rules! Parents want us off of computer now, unless we want a rosey painful paddling, we be better behave!! Bye! Bye! Good luck!!

Author:
silva
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:46:05 08/21/12 Tue

We spank our children in the diaper position (at any age & gender). I was often spanked in this position by my parents. We usually spank with a wooden bathbrush.

Details:
Our children are permitted to wear underwear that does not cover any of the spanking area. Boxer shorts are not permitted, but the bikini style underwear can be pulled into the 'crack', leaving the cheeks bare. G-string underwear/thongs is obviously suitable for this. Otherwise they are bare from the waist down.
Our children are permitted to wear a sports cup/groin protector/jockstrap, and required to if they are receiving a severe spanking. You can get groin protectors for both girls and boys that attach like a gstring, or that fit inside underwear. We don't use the type that covers part of the bottom.
This means that our children can always cover their genitals if they wish too, and during a severe spanking there is no risk of accidentally hitting your child's genitals.

Position:
When being spanked, our children lay on our bed with their bottom sticking over the edge of the corner, head towards the center. This gives us good access from both sides.
Three pillows are placed at the corner, raising their bottom high in the air.
Their legs are raise back, so their knees are out wide, either side of their shoulders; but their ankles interlock together just over their head. Their arms go through the gap between their legs, wrap around their ankles and their fingers interlock above their head.

Sorry for going into so much detail, but this is the important difference between this position and other diaper position. In this position, the child's arms and legs are fixed and can move. Even in great pain, most children are able to hold the position. If needed, a single hand holding the child's interlocked hands is easily able to hold all four limbs of even largest struggling child.

It has the other advantages of the diaper position:
1) You can maintain eye contact, observe their face and tears, and can more easy talk to your child.
2) The skin is stretched and hurts more when spanked.
3) The diaper position give the best possible access to the bottom and thighs. You can also spank from several different angles.

ps
Some people like the diaper position to humiliate their children. I don't use it for this reason. I strongly disprove of humiliating children. There is a shame is doing the wrong thing, getting caught or confessing and being spanked for it. This shame is to be expected, and shouldn't be avoided. However I never do anything with the purpose of shaming my children. Many things may shame as an unintended byproduct. But don't uses shame as a means of punishment or discipline.

pps
I am aware that some parents deliberately spank their child's genitals. I very strong disapprove of this practice. Even if you have no sexual motivations (and I am sure that some of these parents do), you are likely to provide a physical sexual stimulus to your children - during a spanking! I think that any sexual connotations of spanking for your children is most unhelpful and should be avoided.

Author:
Daniel D
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:11:17 09/22/12 Sat

I think my parents use this position to humiliate me as well as punishment because they use it for every little thing, i dont think i should be spanked this way over little things

Author:
Mark Athlete to Daniel D.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:19:17 09/23/12 Sun

Hi Dan,

I don't think you should be spanked in the diaper position at ALL!

If your going to get spankings, you should at least get them in the positions like us other guys in the forum talk about we get.

There:
-put over Mom or Dad's lap or knees
-bent over side of a bed, chair or desk
-bend over and grab ankles
-place hands against a wall, back legs up and bend some so butt sticks out for good target

What's it going take to get your parents to stop spanking you in the diaper position? You shouldn't be spanked in this position!

Author:
Randy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:40:47 09/24/12 Mon

The position that silva described sounds rather acrobatic and requires a lot of cooperation from the child ...

The spanking of genitals was mentioned. You are right in disapproving it - This should NEVER be done! They are fragile organs and it would be easy to do long lasting damage. And that is something that parents have to avoid whatever they are doing!

It's the job of parents to give their children loving guidance in growing up, not to cripple them emotionally or physically.

Author:
Kathleen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:37:37 08/21/12 Tue

Hello, I,m now 33 y.o and I,m a dishable woman, who cannot stand on her legs since birth, I use a wheelchair or wheelseat to move, and I have a sister, Stacey, 31, and a brother, Frederic 28. My sister & I were spanked sometime, I could say 4 or 5 times each, on diaper position by mum, bare-buttocks, with a rubber flyswatter, but for Frederic, the spankings were given lie on flat, and I believe that is a very good idea, the diaper position SHOULD NEVER be used for boys, because of the very high risks of hurting the genital parts.

We were spanked until very late in our teenage, Stacey was spanked at 17, ten shots for very bad school discipline note E, Frederic at 15 for same reason, but only 5 shots for a D note, and I was spanked for the last time at 16, two shots for mistalking. But I was spanked 2 times in the previous years for D note, 5 shots each time, as the rule then specified at home. And each of us were spanked 2 or 3 times each previously for different reasons.

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.