Thursday, April 10, 2014 – VoyForums News: 'Heartbleed' vulnerability in OpenSSL
VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
FUND FREE MAMMOGRAMS
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567 ]
Subject: Spanking from our chruch pastor

Author:
Gwen (Scared)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 13:40:06 04/06/12 Fri

This is my first time on this board. I need some advice and information. I am 15 years old and being raised by my single mom. We have a very good relationship. She is getting conserned with my behavior although I do not think it is too bad. I have never been spanked. A friend of hers has been suggesting that she takes me to our pastor to admininster a good spanking. Apparantly this is done at our church. I have not heard of this and would be very embarressed to ask anyone. Has anyone spanked or been spanked at church? How is this done? I am getting very stressed about this as Mom is seriously considering in the near future.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Spanking from our chruch pastor

Author:
Suzie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:14:53 04/06/12 Fri

Hi Gwen, we can understand your being apprehensive, but it's been your behavior for quite some time it seems that have brought us to this situation, and could correct it in the future. But in the meantime, your mother believes that you need some assistance to get to that point.

Spankings from a pastor are perhaps the purest form of Biblical discipline, and I think you are actually very privileged to be getting this loving care. Our pastor spanks, and I have corresponded with a couple of girls who received a few spankings from their church elders.

I'm thinking that everyone here will be supporting your mom in this matter Gwen, but even so, we care about you and how it turns out (for the good I feel certain) and we'd like you to keep coming back here if you will and updating us - will you do that?

Hugs,
Suzie

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Author:
PJ
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:56:44 04/06/12 Fri

I guess I have a different take on this. I am not putting down anyone's beliefs but this just seems inappropriate to me. I am especially concerned if the pastor is male and I assume Gwen is female. I certainly hope if the spanking occurs that it is not bare.

My father is a minister and I just do not see this as anything he would agree to do. He does hold to the "spare the rod, spoil the kid" camp but I do not think he would feel this was his role as a minister.

Now he spanks my brothers and me with no issue. We also have a cousin (male) that Dad handles spanking duty for. (His Dad is out of the picture.) We also have three close friends that the parents have mutual spanking permission with and Dad has occasionally exercised permission but it was never in his role as minister.

I would just hope there is another way to issue needed correction without involving the pastor. Again, it is just my opinion and all people are entitled to their beliefs.

[> [> Subject: Re: Spanking from our chruch pastor

Author:
Brooks
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:18:40 04/06/12 Fri

I agree with PJ.

Author:
JEE
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:45:39 04/06/12 Fri

Brooks & PJ are absolutely correct. See the old spanking with love site that gives informed and sane advice about adult males spanking girls. This should NOT happen anymore than women ought to be spanking teen males. Gwen may well profit from a few trips over the knee, but it must be her mothers!

Author:
James to Gwen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:05:30 04/06/12 Fri

Hi Gwen,

I am 14 and get spanked, frequently, unfortunately, and, soon to be spanked tonight.

I am curious why, if you misbehave and need to be spanked, your mother doesn't do it? I get most of my spankings from my mom, usually with a hairbrush, and, let me tell you, they hurt!!

If there is some reason your mom can't spank you, is there another family member such an aunt or even an uncle that could do it?

My own opinion is that the pastor is not the person that should be spanking you.

James

Author:
Suzie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:16:00 04/06/12 Fri

Well! I'm somewhat shocked I must say to read these posts. I didn't think these would be the views, and especially since I do know for a fact that the spankings I'm aware of that have been carried out by pastors, have been very effective.

I'll be interested in the views of some of the parents and carers here. Maybe these are just the views of teens here who would hate to get a bare bottom spanking from their pastor!

Suzie

Author:
Gwen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:43:30 04/07/12 Sat

Thanks everyone for your replies.
I think my mom is reluctant to spank as it has never been done before and I am not sure that I would co-operate! I am taller than her. I don't want to be spanked. I do not know of any friends that are spanked.

I am trying to stick to the rules at home but sometimes the rules don't make sense to me. Mom is getting more strict as I am a teenager now and she feels I should not have as much freedom as I would like. (eg: going out with friends, the times I come home etc.)

We have recently started attending this church and she has been discussing this issue with a friend of hers.
If this has to be done, I would rather it was from sometime that I would not be facing on a regular basis such as an uncle or other relative as suggested by some. I think it would be less embarrassing if the person is someone that I do not see very often. I am not sure just what to think at this time.
Suzie - is this very common in your church?
Thanks
Gwen

Author:
Suzie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:13:32 04/07/12 Sat

Hi Gwen, yes, very common. Our church is a young evangelical church, and is VERY pro-spanking - I don't know of a single family that doesn't use spanking regularly, and our pastor does a lot of administering of spankings. I know of four families where he visits frequently to spank, and particularly with single moms, he has been a blessing in that regard.

Hugs,
Suzie

Author:
James to Gwen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:15:34 04/07/12 Sat

Hi Gwen,

I still think it's a bad idea for your pastor to be the one to spank you if you need to be spanked. Perhaps you need to talk to your mom about alternatives to him spanking you.

If it's unrealistic for your mom to spank you, then I think it should be a relative to do the spanking.

James

Author:
Rebecca
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:12:27 04/08/12 Sun

Gwen

The idea of a pastor spanking another persons child is unheard of here in the UK. In fact it would be considered most improper at the very least.

If a spanking is necessary, can't you persuade your mother to carry it out herself. If you are tall then why not simply bend over a chair or desk?

When she next mentions the subject try bending over in front of her and suggest that she spanks you there and then

[> [> Subject: Re: Spanking from our church pastor

Author:
UK Churchgoer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:47:14 07/02/12 Mon

Rebecca, you are right, but it wasn't always that way in the UK. I know a Pastor who spanked on occasion, but always at the request of the parent/guardian and always in their presence. No child got it more than once.
Yes, of course it is the parent's job, but sometimes there were circumstances, such as a broken arm. Later, the parent could always say "do you want a spanking from me or from the Pastor?"
It won't happen now, as you rightly say, because of Child Protection Regulations. However much the Pastor might wish to help a parent, he or she would lose their job.

Author:
Mark Athlete to Gwen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:11:54 04/09/12 Mon

Hi Gwen,

My name is Mark and both my parents have spanked me, but my dad does the duty more now and he uses a paddle. Like my kids here in this forum, I get it bare.

My parents have told me it's the parents job to spank, when that punishment is to be used and given, so they've done it to me since I was a little kid.

The only other way I've been spanked by another person is by a teacher, principal or coach at the school I attend that allows spanking of students.

I have been spanked by dad's (my dad gave them permission to) of my best buddies when I've done something wrong at their house, while I'm growing up with them since we became friends as little kids, and it's agreed for my dad to spank them and he has over the years for same reason. Sometimes we've all been spanked together!

Gwen, I've never been spanked by a pastor at our church and my folks would never allow it. If I did something wrong, they would take me home to spank me or do it private from anyone or pastor seeing it done. So far, lucky me, it's never had to been done. I've always been well-behaved in church.

So, you need to talk with your Mom, and if she feels you need to be spanked then it needs to come from her. She needs to be the one to spank you! As to how she does it, how she gives it to you and how you should accept it, you and her need to work that out and agree.

Warning!

A spanking hurts, and is suppose to for punishment! If it doesn't then a spanking isn't punishment!

If your Mom feels she can't spank you, then spanking shouldn't be done to you and another punishment used.

As for your behavior, and your Mom thinks it's bad and you think its not too bad, what are we talking about for behavior problem, if you care to share? Do you need to change something your doing in your life to please your Mom and yourself?

Do you think your behavior is bad? What needs to be changed to please your Mom if it is and so you feel you don't need to and get spanked?

Glad you came to the forum. That's why us kids come here and use it, and the adults here are great in supporting us and help us, even if we get spankings.

These are my thoughts and opinions, whatever they are worth!
Take it or leave it!

Take care, Gwen...hope you'll continue to come to the forum! It's great!

Best always,
Mark

Author:
Gwen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:37:50 04/09/12 Mon

Thanks for all your advice everyone. I have to sort of all out for now. Hope you all had a good Easter.
Gwen

Author:
Mikl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:47:27 04/12/12 Thu

Pj what is the spare the rod spoil the kid camp what do y'all do do for that

Author:
PJ to Mikl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:13:41 04/13/12 Fri

It just means my father is one of those that believes there is Biblical support for physical discipline. He does not use spanking exclusively but does believe strongly that it helps.

Author:
CALEB
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:15:42 04/14/12 Sat

GWEN THIS BOTHERS ME.

OK, I GET SPANKED BY THE PASTOR BUT, HE IS MY DAD. LOL

DAD WOULD NEVER CONSIDER SPANKING SOMEONE IN HIS ROLE AS MINISTER. HE SPANKS ME AND MY BROTHERS AND COUSIN AND HE HAS SPANKED A COUPLE OF MY FRIENDS BUT HE HAD THEIR PARENTS' PERMISSION AND HE NEVER DOES IT IN HIS ROLE AS PASTOR.

I KNOW THERE ARE TONS OF DIFFERENT BELIEFS OUT THERE BUT THIS SEEMS LIKE AN INAPPROPRIATE THING FOR A PASTOR TO DO. SOUNDS LIKE YOU NEED TO SUBMIT A LITTLE MORE TO YOUR MOM'S SPANKINGS AND COOPERATE WITH HER. JUST SAYIN'

Author:
DrDad
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:11:45 04/16/12 Mon

Amen to what you said, Caleb!

DrDad

Author:
Austin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:48:08 04/19/12 Thu

We go to a church where the Pastor and many of the families believe that the bible teaches that spankin is the right kind of correction for kids. But it seems very weird to me that someone would take their kid to the pastor to be spanked. My cousins go to a Christian school that is connected to their church so the Pastor there acts like a principal and spanks kids if needed. At church camp, kids can also get spanked by the pastor or other leaders. But those are more normal situations. What you describe seems very unusual. I hope it doesn't have to happen like that.

Author:
Gary Steven
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:27:13 05/16/12 Wed

I don't know about our church pastor spanking, but his wife could tan your bottom real good. She would teach Sunday School and Vacation Bible School. If you misbehaved in class or outside playing. She would keep you after or have an assistant watch the class and take you back inside for a quick trip over her knee. I never got spanked by her and since she normally spanked away from witnesses, but I was told by her daughter Stephanie (who was my age) and by some of the kids who had the misfortune to "suffer her wrath" that she spanked hard and on the bare bottom. The only time I ever saw her administer a spanking, was to her own daughter. After Sunday School one morning, I had to go out and get something from the car before the Church Service started. While out there I heard her having a very stern discussion with her daughter. I ducked down and watched to see what would happen. She opened the car door sat down on the seat and then took her daughter over her knee. Once she was positioned, Stephanie's dress was raised up to her waist and her panties were pulled down to her mid thighs. Stephanie was an almost stereotypical Irish girl with flaming red hair and pale skin with freckles. When her panties were pulled down I was suprised to see she had a few freckles on her butt too. Her mother blistered her bottom good and she kicked and cried loud. I watched in total fascination as her pale chubby bottom turned first pink, then red to a dark red. After the spanking, her mother let her up to pull her panties up and told her to wait in the car until she could compose herself, then come back inside for the service, promising her another spanking if she didn't hurry up and behave herself. I waited until Stephanie went inside before I came back in. After watching that spanking, I was sure glad I never had to go over her knee.

Author:
Callisto
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:58:39 07/01/12 Sun

Your mom should talk to you about your behavior first before making a hasty decision. After all, you're FIFTEEN.

There's something very "off" to me about any parent allowing an outsider, especially one of the opposite sex, to spank their child. Major creep factor.

I don't know your pastor obviously, or what kind of person he/she is. I do know that it's your mother's job to discipline you and no one else's.

Author:
Courtney Anne
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:38:57 07/10/12 Tue

I just turned 14 last month, and in my church it is pretty common, especially with single mothers like my mom. Our church teaches men are to lead and women are to follow, and discipline should come from a man. We are in a small town in Alabama, and pretty much all the girls I know and even a few boys my age still get spankings, and not only from our parents. Even girls not from our church. I know every girl in our church is still spanked, even older ones. I get it from my friend's dads too, sometimes, and my dad used to spank my friends pretty often.

I have probably gotten it from our pastor once a month, maybe sometimes twice, since my dad died when I was eight. It is always with a small wooden paddle, never with his hand, and it is always slow and takes forever it seems, but three days later you can't even tell you were spanked. It is on my bare bottom every single time and sometimes with me naked, but it isn't at all creepy. I completely trust our pastor and so do all the girls in our church that I know of that he spanks, and I know I would have heard if he had ever done anything in any way improper. I have heard of stuff like that, like with my friend Taylor's uncle, and there are a couple of people in town all the girls get creepy vibes from, but never Pastor Jake. Removal of clothing is just a sign of submission to Authority, which is indirectly submission to God, besides making the spanking hurt a lot more, and also represents purity.

I do think it would be weird if I had never gotten spanked and was a year older than I am now, even, and had spanking started on me for discipline, especially from someone I didn't know all that well. I have known Pastor Jake all my life, so it isn't like he is some stranger spanking me.

There are two girls who just started getting spanked at eleven and thirteen in our congregation almost year ago, mostly by their new step-dad at first but also by Pastor Jake and even a couple of the other fathers now and I talked with them a lot about it when they moved here because Kaitlyn, the older girl, was in my class at school and we became friends and she would confide in me after I saw the discipline marks on her bottom and body in the showers after gym her first day. We were both trying to be the last to shower because my bottom was also really red from a spanking that day, so I showed her my bottom and sympathized with her about how strict her new father was. Both sisters but especially Kaitlyn were majorly freaked by it when their spankings started. Kaitlyn got a lot of really serious spankings and even naked belt whippings almost every day for defiance at the beginning (which I have only gotten twice in my life) because of not willingly submitting and it was totally not fair the way her step-father just started spanking her without giving her a chance to get used to the idea, and I took her to talk to Pastor Jake and he helped her new dad spank her more fairly and spiritually and without abuse.

If you are still around, Gwen, I think you should go talk to your pastor about him spanking you before it starts, so he can help you to accept submitting to your spankings and so you can understand God's plan in bringing spankings into your life, and he can help you deal with some of the problems with being 15 and starting to get spanked before it starts happening, and you can pray together about it.

One thing we are taught in our church is that spankings are like the other side of hugs and kisses, and are a way of someone showing us that they love us, and showing us God's love.

[> [> [> Subject: Re: Spanking from our chruch pastor

Author:
Suzie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:13:36 07/10/12 Tue

I think you have expressed it beautifully Courtney Anne, and thank you so much for sharing. I think your church and community are truly blessed to have Pastor Jake.
I have corresponded with a couple of girls who attended a very pro-spanking evangelical church and their pastor spanked too, and those girls were regularly spanked throughout their teen years by their pastor, and they thought they were truly privileged to receive his loving care like that.
You are right - it is God's plan, and Pastor Jake is delivering God's care, and in a loving nurturing way.

Hugs,
Suzie

Author:
dino
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:56:57 07/10/12 Tue

i'm 14 too and my parents also view removal of clothing as you were saying. it sux that i have to do it tho. usually i get it with my mom's hairbrush. what do you get spanked with?

Author:
anon
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:33:48 07/10/12 Tue

Having a pastor spank anyone, especially a teenage girl naked, is one of the creepiest things I've ever heard!

I used to go to church but don't anymore because of creepy things like that which are all stated to be god's will. I don't believe that is gods will. I think I would seek help from an authority figure outside the church.

Author:
Courtney Anne
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:09:33 07/11/12 Wed

I bet a lot more fathers molest their daughters than do pastors. So if you have a problem with teenage girls having to be naked for our spankings, say that is your problem. Don't make it about religion. I agree that the Catholic church hasn't done a lot to make Christianity look good but our church is not catholic, either.

I do get embarrassed when I have to be naked for a spanking, and I get embarrassed when I have to be naked for a doctor's examination, too, and I even get embarrassed sometimes when I have to be naked in the locker room when it is only other girls seeing me, and I get embarrassed sometimes skinny dipping even if there are other girls when being naked is my own choice. Just because something is embarrassing doesn't mean it is creepy.

I also know what creepy is, and it doesn't have much to do with what I am wearing. There are boys my own age in school I think are creepy, and there are grown up men I think are creepy because of the way they look at me or sometimes things they say.

And yes, if someone is doing something creepy to you, you definitely need to talk to an adult you trust or even another kid who can tell the police or appropriate authority. It is not God's Will for someone to take advantage of you or to make you do anything sexual.

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Spanking from our chruch pastor

Author:
Suzie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:27:57 07/11/12 Wed

Well said Courtney Anne.

Hugs,
Suzie

Author:
anon
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:49:46 07/11/12 Wed

Pastors spanking naked teenage girls is creepy! That is my opinion, not my problem. I didn't make it about religion, but a pastor in a church is part of a religious organization. It is something that you stated happens to you in your church, again not something I made up nor my problem, but my opinion is that it is creepy and I would want no part of it nor do I believe that is gods will ever in any circumstance...my opinion.

I would also encourage anyone to talk to an authority figure outside of the organization that supports this behavior in order to get help.

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Spanking from our church pastor

Author:
Suzie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:39:08 07/12/12 Thu

Yes, we are all just stating our opinions - but more often than not one's opinion is colored and affected by background, perspective and personality etc. If you want to see evil in something, then you probably will.

My view is that the situation between Courtney Anne and her Pastor, and it is very similar to what two other girls I have corresponded extensively with are experiencing, is Spiritually strong and nurturingly supportive discipline that is guiding them through their teen years, and they wouldn't want anything about it changed - and neither would their parents.

Suzie

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Spanking from our church pastor

Author:
Suzie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:03:15 07/12/12 Thu

I've received a request if I could tell more about the two girls I mentioned that I had been corresponding with for some time that are each regularly spanked by their pastors. I could only post a summary here and will work on that because I think their current experiences illustrate how effective and appropriate their discipline sessions with their pastors are.
If anyone would like the longer version, just contact me.

Suzie
mom2twoteenboys@gmail.com

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Spanking from our church pastor

Author:
Jennifer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:26:34 07/14/12 Sat

Our backgrounds always affect opinions of course, which is why most people strive for moral, ethical behavior in spite of their background and don't want even the appearance of evil. And we have laws to protect us from those who don't.

Anyone can check the statistics and see that there is more abuse of all types that takes place within the church than without. So it's not about choosing to see evil, it's about not being naive and about using common sense.

A moral pastor would choose to avoid even the appearance of impropriety. Otherwise people can consult with other authority figures outside of the organization that protects said pastor to get advice and help.

Author:
Ivy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:50:54 07/12/12 Thu

My church is a mixture. Most of the people there are pro-spanking. I have been spanked by my pastor, but not in the context of biblical disciple. Sure, my pastor does that, too, for struggling single mothers, but he mostly lets the parents deal with their kids so they'll have a stronger bond with them. The few times that I have been spanked by my pastor was because his daughter and I wouldn't go to sleep during a sleepover or while he was babysitting me when my parents were away. To be honest, though, while I grew up around knowing that my pastor does spank for families, sometimes, I never really understood the point of it. To the kid, they're still getting a spanking.

Author:
Jonny
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:08:15 07/12/12 Thu

I get spanked by my pastor but I don't think he spanks any of the girls. He spanks me since my dads not around and my mom was having a hard time. My pastor just tried to help I know but I don't like the spankings. He writes to people about how to spank effectively so he knows how to spank, not good for me.

Like I said, I'm pretty sure he doesn't spank girls though. And when he spanks me I'm not completely naked.

Author:
Mark Athlete to Jonny
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:26:45 07/13/12 Fri

Hi Jonny,

My name is Mark and I add Athlete after my name because I play school sports football, basketball and baseball and a few other guys named Mark post here too.

I get spanked my by dad with him using a paddle on my bare butt, and usually can expect l0 swats on up.

You get spanked by your pastor because your dad's not around? Sorry to hear that. A guy needs to have a dad and have him around, sorry yours isn't!

When your pastor spanks you, how does he do? I'm assuming that just your butt is bare, as you mentioned your not completely naked when spanked? If that is the case, that is good. What are you usually spanked with, how many licks you usually get? I hope your Mom isn't watching while you get spanked? That would be embarrassing!

Does the school you attend allow to spank? Mine is, and sometimes I have been.

Author:
Suzie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:07:58 07/13/12 Fri

Hi Jonny, and thank you for sharing here with us darling.
It would be good if you could answer Mark Athlete's questions, and can you tell us how often you are finding that you are having to visit your pastor for a spanking. Do you think this arrangement of him spanking you is likely to continue for some years? Does he vary your spanking depending on the particular offence?

Hugs,
Suzie

Author:
Jonny to Suzie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:49:11 07/15/12 Sun

Hi Suzie, I realized I didn't answer your questions that were different than Mark Athletes. I go to my pastor once a week for counseling and we discuss my behavior then. Sometimes I get spanked and but not always depending. He varies how many swats I get but not the method of the spanking.
I hope it doesn't continue very much longer but I don't know if it will.

Author:
Jonny to Mark
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:48:08 07/13/12 Fri

Hi Mark,
Thanks for writing! I do wish I had my dad to help me and my mom. I know my mom just has a hard time and she's not sure how to handle stuff with me and my sister. I try not to give her a hard time but I don't always behave. I know my pastor is just trying to help since my mom isn't comfortable spanking me but I don't really like it.

You asked how he spanks. He actually writes about how to spank effectively....so lucky me huh. He uses a rod, that's what he calls it, or tells parents to use a switch otherwise. He says the spankings should be more about the sting than how hard you hit and the rod or a switch stings a lot! He spaces out the swats so each one is felt, he says that to. Like you assumed my butts bare but that's it, I understand that and I don't have to be completely naked or anything. I only have to bare my butt when the spanking is going to start. We talk before that. He gives me anywhere between 10-40 swats depending on my behavior during the week. It lasts a while since he spaces the swats and it does hurt a lot. My mom doesn't watch anymore but she did at first and it was embarrassing. The pastor thought she should watch but she was to emotional, she cried more than I did so she stopped watching. I felt bad it was so hard on her.
So you get the paddle bare butt? That has to hurt bad! I've been paddled at school, but that's over clothes and I've had 4 swats max. It still hurt though.
I play sports too, soccer, basketball and baseball. We have a league that I play in for summer for baseball. That's my favorite, I play short stop.

Author:
Mark Athlete to Jonny
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:51:46 07/14/12 Sat

Hi Jonny,

Great hearing from your Jonny, and thanks for sharing about how your pastor gives you a spanking when he has to!

Sorry he has to, and I know you can get into things and have things happen like me and other guys do, but it sure SUCKS doesn't it to get spanked!

More so for you. Especially if your getting spanked with a switch? OUCH! DOUBLE OUCH!

I've never been spanked with a switch or know of anyone in my circle who does,until I came to the forum to read some kids get spanked with one. I've always been hand spanked and now get the paddle!

You get l0-40 swats with the switch? Not only that for sure hurts you bad, but your going to end up with a candy cane stripe pattern on your butt, correct? Or does Pastor just spank one area, like sit spot and not all over your butt?

When your spanking is over with, are you allowed to "dance" and rub if you want to or do you have to redress right away? I bet that switch leaves your butt "on fire" and collecting heat on it inside when you've pulled back on underwear and pants or shorts?

Glad your Mom doesn't watch anymore you getting spanked! Not that she doesn't deserve to watch,if she wanted to.

You are a very mature, mind thinking dude to admit your misbehaving can he hard on your Mom sometimes and you feel bad about that! Try to behave, and I know its hard to do and it is for me too, and then you won't have to get switched and she won't feel mad!

Yeah, I get the paddle bare butt and it SURE HURTS! BAD! My dad made the paddle and he drilled holes in it to give extra "bite" and hurt on my cheeks!

You've been paddled at school before? I have, too! My who for you, the principal? You got 4 max? The number doesn't seem much when you look at it, but to a butt getting the paddle that many times if BAD STUFF!

What did you do to earn that? When paddled, how was it done with the paddle, what did you bend over, etc. I'm glad you didn't get it bare! Did the 4 swats land same spot? Felt like a "fire" on the pants/butt, didn't it? Always does when I "visit" the office, which has been a year for me!

I'll share some paddlings with you, you tell me more about yours? This the only paddle you got in school?

You play sports, too? COOL! Basketball and Baseball? GREAT! What positions? I play point guard for hoops and first base for baseball. We had winning teams this past year. Hoops and baseball were state runnerups second place! What positions you play, Ryan? Have some winning games/season?

Soccer sounds cool, too! What position you play, etc.?

You play in a summer league? So do I, and buddies Drew, Jake and Sean. I play first base, Drew plays second and Jake shortstop. Sean is catcher? You play shortstop! COOL!

Hey, here's one for you ya. In Middle school I got a paddling at end of the school day. I had to ride a bus to the game on a sore butt. During the game I had a sore butt, and one of hits I was suppose to slide to the base, but hey my butt is still on fire from getting paddles so I slide kind of standingg up. That didn't go over big with coach and I got hauled off to the side when I came into the dugout and butt chewed bigtim. Here my butt got chewed on my a principal paddlw with drilled holes, and baseball coach chews on it some more? You ever get a coach mad and get into your face?

Sorry again Ryan, that you get spanked by your pastor like you do! If your getting sometimes one to twice a week, you'd think pastor would get tired of seeing you? Give it a try, Ryan. Skip seeing the pastor and behave and so you don't have to go see him for spanking! Give your butt a rest!

Nice talking with you. I'm going to be gone to football camp for a week. Would like to talk with you some more, and maybe while I'm gone you can answer my questions, please?

Take care, and don't get anymore spankings. I know you can do it! I went recently 6 months not getting paddle, and it was great. Last spanking for me was May 25 and not spanked since!

Best to you to remain spank free. Take care,
Mark

Author:
Jonny to Mark Athlete
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:03:32 07/20/12 Fri

Hi Mark,

Hope you're having a great time at camp! That sounds pretty cool. Hey that's really cool you guys had winning teams. I play shortstop in our baseball summer league. I like playing shortstop because guys always hit in my direction so it's never boring. First base would be really cool too. I'm keeper for our soccer team at school. We did good last season we placed fourth at state. Of course we wished we did better but coach told us to be really proud of that and I think we are.

That sounds brutal going to a game after getting paddled then getting paddled again for not sliding into base. I've had coaches yell in my face and paddle me too, it's ok though because he paddles all the guys sometimes it seems, at least all us guys who are most involved. I think it means he expects more from us and it motivates us to play our best always and improve. It makes me feel more like an important part of the team if that makes sense. It still hurts though and that's no fun.

I wish my pastor would get tired of seeing me! I know he's just trying to help my mom but I still don't like it. It's kind of awkward having your pastor spank you. He doesn't spank my sister and I asked my mom and she said he doesn't spank girls that it would be inappropriate as a male pastor. That makes sense too I guess.

The switch does hurt a lot, it really stings and yeah he spanks all over my butt and it does leave stripes. I always grab my butt when he lets me up but then pull my underwear up right away. I do dance around some but he doesn't want me to. He doesn't care if I rub my butt though.

I've been trying to be good. I still got spanked this week when I went to see my pastor but I got 10, the lowest number. That still really stings but at least I did better.

Good to talk! Hope you had a great time at camp!

Jonny

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Spanking from our chruch pastor

Author:
Mark Athlete to Jonny
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:38:29 07/26/12 Thu

Hi Jonny,

Great hearing from you!

I got home from football and mini-vacation late yesterday!

Last week the camp was held at a college and us players got to sleep in the dorms and eat in the cafeteria! Off-time we got to swim, play videogames, watch movies, etc.

For camp itself it was awesome to be taught some "new" things by coaches, along with our coaches helping, too! I was offered by some college coaches to keep them in mind when I select a college to play for. WHOW! I have two years of high school and I'm starting to get offers! Should I get a manager? LOL.

We played a scrimmage game of touch football that was awesome to play and everyone did great! The coaches did't want us to play with pads or practice with them. We'll get plenty of that at our own school practices in August!

Each of us had the opportunity to earn an "Iron Man" t-shirt. I had won two of them for each of my 9th and l0th grade years, and I'm proud to say I've earned my 3rd t-shirt. To do that I had to lift double my body lifting weights and the separate from that was timed for one minute to do as many situps in a minute and then another minute I had to pushups as many as I could do and then right after that run one lap around the football field without stop! It was awesome and a challenge to do but, I did and won a shirt!

After leaving camp with my folks and buddies who attended with me and their folks, we were given passes and we got to include our girlfriends and their folks to go along for two-days to a Waterpark which was welcome relive with all the heat our nation has been having and then we got to spend two-days at a huge Amusement Park. Man, both places were a blast! I loved riding the rollercoaster with my girlfriend!

So I got back yesterday and found your message.

You play shortstop for your team? COOL! That is a neat position, too! I love to do doubleplays with my buddies while I'm playing firstbase and a few times I helped to throw some players out at homeplate!

That's cool being scorekeeper for your soccer team! You bet you should BE PROUD your team was 4th in your state. Anyplace getting to play at a state tournament is something to be proud! You guys can build off that this coming season and I bet return to state! You heard it hear first, or did your coaches tell you at the end of last season?

Nice to hear that I'm not the only player to get a few coaches faces into my face, not that I really want them to you know! It just happens and is apart of sports.

Yeah, it was "brutal" having to play baseball with a fresh paddled butt, and what was worse was the baseball pants rubbing while I moved and played the game to keep a "fire" going on my butt, and the "heat" that remained inside my clothes. That's why I like it at home that after I get a paddling and my dad leaves me alone to reflect on what I did and getting my paddle that I leave my butt bare for a little while to rub and let the air help "cool" down. Although while rubbing the cheeks I can feel the "heat" on my hands. Have you after getting a spanking noticed that while rubbing? Do you later on at home, while alone, bare your butt for some more rubbing and cooling off, or won't your Mom allow it or doesn't she know?

You've gotten some paddlings from coaches, too? Not that I'm glad for you, it's nice to know I and my buddies aren't the only ones to have this happen to. What did you do or if other players been paddled too, what did they do?

How does your coach(s) give a paddling? I bet you get it bare butt? Do you bend over a bench or grab ankles, or I hope not OTK? Ever have any of the guys on your team watch your paddling? I have before, and they respected me and didn't make fun of me or I of them when it was their turn to get a paddling. Everyone was really quiet and all the sound was paddle slapping butt cheeks in the locker room!

Jonny I wished you didn't get that switch spanked in your bare butt, too. Especially to have it done by your pastor. That must give you a "strange feeling" knowing he's not a relative to spank you and seeing you bare like he does? I hope he's not one to do alot of talking and "sharing" with others about your spankings? Or does he? That would be wrong, but I don't know how'd you stop him from doing so!

You kind of described what that switch looks like but, I was wondering about it's roundness/thickness. Its it like a doweling wood rod one could use for hanging curtain? I guess it wouls have to be quite flexible to not do alot of "damage" to butt cheeks?

Your pastor spanks all over your butt? That's awful! Besides the sting! Would it more then what I get pain with the paddle my dad uses on me? I bet when finished your butt looks like candystripe red and white!

I'd pull my underwear up right away from your pastor not to see alot too! He doesn't care if you "dance" or rub after the spanking is over with? That's GREAT to help with some reflief for ya! I'm allowed like I said after my dad paddles me, and he doesn't care. Only that I keep my hands back away from my butt while the paddling is going on so my hands don't get hurt. Wished my butt was getting "hurt" too, but usually what I've done to earn the paddling I deserve it!

I wished you could get less spankings. Maybe you could remember the pain from last spankings that would help you remember of the hurt and no fun getting spanked to help you behave and not do things to earn you getting a spanking?

Sorry to hear you got a spanking last week, and you did better to only get l0 licks of the switch? How'd that happen? I'm happy for you that it wasn't more and I bet your butt was "happy" not to feel more, too! What did you do that earn the spanked, if I might ask? If you don't want to say, no problem! Is this the lowest number you ever got? Too bad you couldn't only get one or two licks, if you had to get any!

Jonny, I don't know what a switch feels like, but I bet each lick takes your breath away, pretty much like my paddle licks do!

I hope you don't get any spankings this week and try to go for a month or more? I know you can do it, try!

I have basketball camp next week, then I'll be done with camps, so if I don't talk with you before I go I will when I return! While gone, give you and your butt a rest from getting spanked, okay?

Take and GOOD LUCK for NO SPANKINGS for awhile or at
all!

Your buddy,
Mark (Athlete)

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Spanking from our chruch pastor

Author:
Jonny to Mark Athlete
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:43:18 07/29/12 Sun

Hi Mark,
Glad you had a fun time at camp! Sounds like a really neat time at the amusement park too. Winning an iron man t shirt sounds really hard but something you'd definitely push yourself hard to accomplish. that's pretty cool you're already getting some offers for college. Do you want to play in the future, like maybe in the NFL? Its probably not too soon to prepare.

My baseball summer league is a lot of fun. My team has won every series and only lost 3 games total so we're playing really well. Baseball is my favorite sport, but I do like soccer. I play goalkeeper, not the scorekeeper. We usually just call it keeper or goalie. I like that position even though sometimes I'd rather be an offensive player. The coaches did tell us we could build off our success being fourth at state. And we only had one senior so everybody else should be back.

Yeah its not fun having coaches yell in your face and definitely no fun getting paddled, but I figure they only do that to the guys who are the most serious and play the hardest. Its like you earn their respect and don't want to disappoint. When we get paddled its bare butt and bend over with hands on the bench in the locker room. All the other guys watch and nobody ever makes fun because we all know we could be next and its kind of like camaraderie anyway. I've been paddled for not practicing hard enough or for getting mad and cursing, which I know better but as soon as the words were out of my mouth I knew I was in for it. Coach talks about good sportsmanship and was like Jonny, looks like you need a reminder with the paddle. Those words don't come out of my mouth as quick the next time.

I definitely hate getting spanked by the pastor! I wish I could find a way out of it. I don't know if he talks about it to anyone, but its pretty awkward. It stings pretty bad. you asked what it was like and its a flexible rod, not a tree switch our a dowel but he calls it a rod. I'm not sure of the diameter, but since its flexible it stings more than damages and it does leave stripes, I guess like a candycane is a good description, lol. Comparing that to a paddle, I'd have to say the rod stings so much worse. Since I've been paddled by coaches I can say that, but seriously either one is bad. If I could choose though I'd never choose a rod. Its seriously like torture, the worst sting ever. Hard to describe but horrible. I'm not saying the paddle isn't bad really, don't get me wrong. That hurts like hell, I'm just saying if I had a choice I'd never choose the rod. Ten swats is the lowest number I get and its not so much for one thing in particular, its just over the week if I'm not perfect I get ten. And if I do something bad in particular I get more added to the ten. And who's perfect? I don't mean to sound like I don't deserve it, I probably do, I just don't have something in particular to say about why I got ten, and I wish there was a better way.

So you have another camp this week? That's really neat! Hope you have as much fun at that one too!

Take care!
Jonny

Author:
Mark Athlete to Jonny
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:15:58 08/06/12 Mon

Hi Jonny,

Thanks for the congrats about me able to win an Iron Man t-shirt at our recent high school football camp. Yeah, one has to push themselves to try hard to do what is required to earn the shirt. Most of the things being done is regular things we do while practicing or training, but not doing them all at once time for endurance like we had to do at camp.

I mentioned in another thread we start football practice for our high school team today, it will be fun and alot of hard work to get ready next few weeks for our first game, but we'll be ready!

I never thought about playing NFL football, like you mentioned and was wondering if I would be good at? I'm not that good of a player to play NFL football, but I sure would like to play college football. My dad did when he was in college, infact he played football and basketball for his college school!

So, how is your summer baseball season continuing? Been winning? While I was gone to basketball camp last week my summer baseball team won without me, and my teammates and buddies Drew, Jake and Sean. Hope your winning. We have one game left this Thursday to play. How about you, how many games left to play?

Will you be starting soccer practices soon for your school team? That would be cool to return to state play-off playing this coming season. We will be defending our state title we won last year, first time our school has won a football title!

You play goalkeeper? Then your preventing the other school not to score then, correct? How many "safes", am I correct in that term, have you done for your team? That's good everyone will be pretty much for your team.

So you've had the coach in the face butt chewings, too? Yeah, defintely no fun! I'm like you, don't want to disappoint a coach or team making a mistake but, they can happen and wrong words come out, too!

Thanks for describing how your coach paddles players, pretty much like our coaches have done, and it's no fun being the guy getting your bare butt paddled, especially if the team is watching! Like I said, I had it done twice to me in basketball season almost 2-years ago! Talk about a sore, red butt that got paddled...I had one!

You got paddled for not practicing hard? Really? How's coach know you wasn't? Was you goofing off with buddies and he see ya? We've never had a coach paddle for not practiceing hard, just for the other things of swearing or horse-play, etc., and disrespect of officals that got me paddled and for horse-play!

How many swats do the coaches usually give when paddling or isn't there any set amount? For us, not set amount so it's a paddling to turn that bare white butt to the color of red, and make it sore for not wanting to sit on it!

How many swats did you get for not practicing hard? Have the team watch you get it or weren't they around for his event? I hope the guys when you showered didn't make fun or your red butt, etc.?

I bet the cursing got you a worse paddling, more sore and redder butt then what you got for not practicing hard, right? How many swats did you get for that?

What sports coaches paddled you, Jonny? You just get two paddlings in your sports career or have you gotten others? I got my two recent paddlings from basketball coach!

Does the paddle the coaches are using have holes in it? The paddle our coaches use have drilled holes, and it sure hurts like the drilled-holed paddle my dad uses on my bare butt for spanking me at home.

Was you able to avoid not "dancing" and grabbing of the butt cheeks after both paddlings? I was able to avoice no "dancing" after the two paddlings from coach I got, but I did reach back after the paddling was over to rub a little, and coach or nobody said a thing, and for any other players to do the same nobody condemns them either!

Did you get two spankings, like from your pastor or mom, for the two coaches paddlings you got? When did you get the two coaches paddlings, Jonny? Last year?

Thanks for describing the "rod" that your pastor spanks you with. It sounds awful, and I hate that you get spanked with it! Too bad, it couldn't be a paddle!

Would you describe the "sting" of this rod, compare to getting a bad subburn and then someone swatting you? Or, how about getting burnt with a match on a finger, kind of hurt like them?

I wished you didn't get the rod spankings? You've gotten l0 swats for the most less swats in a spanking? Wished you didn't get that many! As for getting more then l0 swats...OUCH!

Your not alone, Jonny. If I'm getting a paddle spanking from my dad, he'll "heat up" my bare butt to getting at least l0 swats...and if I'v done something "bad" then those two butt cheeks can expect at least maybe l5 licks to had a nice red glow to them!

Yeah, I wish there was a better way for YOU to not get spanked by your pastor. I guess only way is to try to be on your guard and try to be good. I slip up myself, so your not alone if a spanking/paddling is earned!

Nice talking to you Jonny. Hope you saw my other posted thread message, and yeah, I had "fun" at the basketball camp!

I'm ready to have fun at football practice today! Talke to you later my friend, you and your butt take care of yourselves! LOL!

Bye!

Mark Athlete

Author:
Olivia to Jonny
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:43:56 07/15/12 Sun

Hi Jonny,
My name is Olivia and I'm 13. I get spanked with a switch too and I think it's kinda the same as the rod you describe. It hurts a lot.

Sorry you get spanked like that. I hate it and wish I didn't have to be spanked but I get spanked a lot. It sucks that your pastor spanks you. I would hate that even more. I don't think I could go to church if my pastor spanked me, it would just seem too weird. Is it like that for you? If so maybe you could talk to your mom about it. You said she has a hard time but it sounds like you try to help her out even if you don't always behave. Maybe she would give the spankings if you talk to her and help by cooperating. Might be better than the pastor spanking you, it would be if it was me.

Sorry your dads not around! That has to be tough for you and your sister. Is she younger than you? Does the pastor spank her too?

Nice to talk to you!
Olivia

Author:
Jonny to Olivia
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:23:13 07/20/12 Fri

Hi Olivia,

It's nice to hear from you! Sorry you get spanked with a switch too! Yeah a switch and the rod my pastor uses are a lot alike. They really sting a lot! I guess that's what they want but it's so hard to handle.

You said you get spanked a lot, how often do you get spanked? I have to see my pastor once a week and usually get spanked then. Yeah it does seem weird that my pastor spanks me, but I know he's trying to help my mom. I like your suggestion about talking to my mom, but I don't think she would want to spank me even if I cooperate. Maybe I could offer to get more swats and leave my underwear on. She doesn't want to spank me bare.

Thanks for saying sorry, I do wish my dad was part of my life. My sister is four years younger than me. Do you have brothers or sisters? No, the pastor doesn't spank my sister. My mom says it's because as a male pastor it would be inappropriate. My mom spanks her though and I think she gets it about as much as me.

Nice to talk to you too Olivia!

Jonny

Author:
Moderator to Thread Posters
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:56:40 07/13/12 Fri

All,

This is a controversial thread. In your postings please try to show respect to others even if, in fact, you do not respect them or their position. In particular, avoid comments that explicitly or implicitly characterize persons or groups as fakes, liars, abusive, delusional, etc. Describing ACTIONS or BEHAVIORS as "creepy" or "inappropriate" is a more respectful approach as you are articulating your own perceptions without imputing that the person involved is actually a creep, etc. While controversy and disagreement are the grist of democracy, I want to avoid personal attacks on this forum and instead strive for respectful discourse.

With that said, there are a few posts that I have not yet approved because I have some concerns and need to mull them over a bit. If you think your post might be one of them, sent me a post (that I will NOT publicly display) granting permission to edit your post. Alternatively, you can revise on your own and re-post.

Comments and concerns about my position here are welcome.

Author:
Courtney Anne
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:11:06 07/14/12 Sat

I think you approved all my posts but I am sorry if I wasn't as respectful as I should have been about the person who thought girls getting spanked naked by their pastor was creepy.

Most of my spankings are with my clothes on, except what I have to take off to bare my bottom to the paddle, but I do get it naked sometimes so I got defensive because my pastor would never do anything improper to me when I was naked. He has really been like a father to me since I lost my dad and I kind of felt he was being attacked, even though the person posting did it the way you said they should do it.

I do understand that there are a lot of hypocritical religious officials and the whole big scandal with priests and boys in the catholic church and the whole thing about Penn State and that people aren't always what they seem to be.

But I think that if a man was like that that a girl getting spanked naked by them would notice it. Just saying.

Author:
G in WI
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:13:46 08/25/12 Sat

Hello Courtney Anne, I have a barrage of questions, as I've never heard of this kind of arrangement (I started typing and more questions kept pouring out!). I hope nothing sounds judgmental, it is not intended that way.

How many swats do you get from Pastor Jake? Have you started getting more as you've gotten older? Do you lay across his lap or are you bent over a piece of furniture? Does he lecture you before or during the punishment? Does he comfort you afterwards if you are crying? Do you pray together afterwards

Have you ever protested to him that a punishment is undeserved? When you cheated on the test, did the two of you pray on what should be done and decided on a spanking?

When your mother tells you that Pastor Jake is coming to discipline you, does he come that day, the next, later in the week? Are you more upset about having disappointed him than getting a punishment, or does he carry it out with forgiveness and not acting disappointed in you? Does your mother ever tell you to behave "or I'm calling Pastor Jake"? She's in the house during the paddling, but is she in the same room or is the kind of thing that's just between you and your pastor (i.e. between you and God)?

How is the decision made whether you should pull your pants down or be nude? Are there particular transgressions that require this act of humbleness? (As a side note, I wish more people had the same view on nudity as submission before God...I'm personally not a fan of the ostentatious outfits some women wear in church, perhaps a dress code would improve things) Do you remove your clothes in front of him or do you leave the room and reenter? The first time you were disciplined in the nude, did you understand the meaning behind it?

You also mentioned younger men being set up as mentors for children in the area. How old does a man have to be to be deemed appropriate and mature enough for the task?

Thank you very much for your time in looking over this post. I know I didn't make it easy for you!

Author:
Courtney Anne
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:40:31 10/10/12 Wed

Sorry about not answering this. I kind of stopped coming here except maybe once in a while because it got kind of weird and like Gwen and Samantha and most of the other girls here stopped posting, too, but I think I must have missed this one because it is in the middle of the thread and there hadn't been a lot of discussion on it. It is pretty old.

I get some multiple of my age, (actually my age + 1) in swats from Pastor Jake, depending on how bad what I did was. So that is more as I get older. Usually I lie face down on a couch or across his desk to be spanked. If he has a lot of stuff on his desk that day that he doesn't want to move I might lie over his lap sometimes.

We always talk about what I did and pray together, and he never spanks me until I am ready to get spanked, and afterwards if I am crying he will comfort me and tell me I am forgiven, and that old cliche about God hating the sin and loving the sinner which is still true even if it is corny.

I don't think I have ever gotten a spanking that I didn't deserve. I think I actually don't get spanked as much as I probably should, just because of not having a dad right at home to spank me. If it was easier for me to be spanked I probably would get it more often.

When I cheated on the test I knew I needed a spanking even before the test was done, I was already feeling so guilty. But we did talk about things and pray.

My mom will tell me that I am getting a spanking for something right when I do something that I need to be spanked for, and usually the spanking will happen as soon after that as she and Pastor Jake can arrange it.

It isn't so much Pastor Jake that I mind letting down, it is God, and my mom, and myself. I think I am the one that has the hardest time forgiving me when I mess up. Pastor Jake always seems to be able to forgive everything like right away, but he also knows that spanking me is good for me and he does it hard enough that I really feel forgiven.

My mom has told me that I am close to needing a spanking to get me to behave, but she doesn't say it like that she is calling Pastor Jake, because he doesn't just punish me, we also talk about things and I go to him for advice and sometimes we just have him over for dinner. Getting to see him is more a reward than a punishment, but it is a lot better if I get to see him without being spanked. She would say something like we need to see Pastor Jake if she could tell there was something I wasn't talking about that I might talk about with him.

My mom doesn't usually watch the actual spanking. If it is at our house she will just be doing her normal stuff and Pastor Jake and I will be in the living room talking and praying and then him spanking me. If we go to his house sometimes she will be right there, but sometimes she will be out in the garden, and sometimes she will drop me off and run an errand while we are out.

I don't know how they decide whether I just have to bare my bottom or take all my clothes off. My mom never tells me in advance. If Pastor Jake tells me to take my clothes off, then I do. I just take them off there in his study or in our living room. It is only for more serious stuff that I have to strip all the way, never for minor stuff. I don't really remember the first time Pastor Jake spanked me in the nude. I had gotten spanked that way a lot from my dad and from my friends dads before my dad died, especially when we were little and it was never a big deal or anything.

I don't remember talking about younger men as mentors. Usually it is other dads that might mentor someone who doesn't have a dad.

Author:
Beth
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:19:11 10/22/12 Mon

To Courtney Ann:
Are you still being spanked by your church pastor? It would be interesting if will answer "G in WI" 's questions from Aug 25th if you don't mind. I can understand that you might not want to. Thanks.

Author:
Courtney Anne
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:14:15 11/08/12 Thu

Hi, Beth. Are you a parent or another girl who gets spanked?

First, yes, I still get spanked sometimes. I'm pretty sure I will still get spanked all the way through high school but maybe not as much just because I won't need it as much when I am older.

Second, HUH? Not to be disrespectful or anything, but isn't that what I just did last month in the post you are responding to?

Author:
G in WI
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:58:10 11/08/12 Thu

I think that post is from the period where posts weren't going up due to the moderator's illness, and it's labeled as the date it was sent not the date it was approved. So I don't think it's Beth's fault.

Author:
Joel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:20:07 07/15/12 Sun

I was spanked in Sunday school growing up, and it was quite the humiliating experience. Sure, I "knew" my Sunday school teachers, in that I saw them every week at church and they taught my class, but I was still being stripped naked and spanked by, more or less, complete strangers.

Having a teenage girl, who is most likely very uncomfortable with her body, bare herself and get spanked by a complete stranger, I don't think is the best method of discipline. Molesting kids completely aside, I can't think of any reason a complete stranger should bare and spank a teenage girl.

Author:
Pat, Sr.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:36:56 07/16/12 Mon

[Originally posted on 07/12/2012]

It is threads like this that make me hopeful about the new "family friendly" site that this moderator has opened.

I am a Pastor.

I also believe that spanking is a very effective tool in the raising of children.

However my position as a Pastor and my support of physical punishment NEVER CROSS. If a parent were to ask my opinion of spanking (and they have) I would give an honest answer in support of the practice.

I spank my sons and my nephew. I only spank my nephew because my brother-in-law is absent and my sister "can't handle him." I have also spanked two of my sons' friends before but it was at the request of their parents due to the fact that we were keeping them while the parents were out of town. I have never nor would I even consider administering a spanking in my position as Pastor.

Any pastor who would do this, in my opinion, is acting inappropriately and perhaps even illegally.

There is Scriptural basis for physical discipline but it is NOT the minster's / pastor's role to apply it.

I surely hope that the subject of this thread [section edited] is not actually being practiced.

To recap: This pastor would NEVER spank in his role as Minister nor does he support any one who would. IT IS NOT APPROPRIATE.

Author:
Courtney Anne
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:46:20 07/16/12 Mon

I don't really think that Pastor Jake is spanking me as part of his job as pastor. He is doing it because he is a man in the congregation who knows me and doesn't live very far away, and is someone my mom and I trust. I think what he does in his job as pastor is to find someone to spank a girl who needs someone to spank her, or even a younger boy, and it might be him or some other man in the congregation who is willing to take on the responsibility. So pairing up a girl and her spanker is his religious duty, and spanking me or one of the other girls he spanks is just his duty as a member of the congregation who has agreed to do that. He ends up spanking probably more than his fair share of girls who need it because it is sometimes hard to find someone that an older girl trusts enough to be spanked by regularly.

Our church has a lot of single mothers becuase we have an outreach program to help pregnant women either keep their babies or have them adopted instead of having an abortion, like not only women from around here but from all over, and we raise a lot of money and people let pregnant women stay in their houses and find them jobs. So then a lot of the women stay in the area after they have their babies and stay in our congregation. Plus a normal number of single mothers like mine from fathers dying or leaving them after they already had kids which any church would have.

Author:
James to Courtney Anne
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:33:24 07/17/12 Tue

H Courtney,

It sure sounds like it's his job, whether doing the spanking or getting someone else to do it.

I agree with Pat Sr. that it is inappropriate.

James

Author:
Vera
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:49:24 07/17/12 Tue

Courtney Ane:
What does your pastor spank you for? Does your mother report your behavior to him? Is your mother there with you when he does it? Does he come to your home or do you go to his?

Author:
Courtney Anne
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:34:10 07/18/12 Wed

He spanks me for just normal stuff I need spanking for, like if I disobey my mom or use a cussword or don't do my chores or come home too late without calling. Stuff my dad would spank me for if he were still alive. And yeah, she calls him and sets up a time and usually we go over there and he spanks me, but he has done it at our house too. My mom is usually there, except a couple times when I have gone to talk with him and we both decided I needed a spanking like when I was in 6th grade and I cheated on a test and felt really guilty so I talked to him about it.

He doesn't just spank me, he is also the person I go to when I need to talk about anything. I can talk about stuff with him better than I can with my mom or my school counselor or any of my teachers, like about growing up or boys or right and wrong or God (which makes sense cause he's a pastor) or even sometimes what to get a friend for her birthday.

Author:
Suzie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:31:38 07/18/12 Wed

And that's pretty much the same picture with the other two girls that I correspond with where their pastor is playing an important role in their discipline. These are wonderful vibrant girls, happy, content, doing well at school and with parents that are proud of them. And they have God in their heart and lives, and are active in their church.

Suzie

Author:
JP
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:45:45 07/16/12 Mon

[Originally posted on 07/12/2012 and edited by moderator before posting]

I agree 100 percent with anon. That is creepy. It is obvious that we have different definitions of the word.

I would love to bring religion into this if you want.
It is that same blind mentality that gets [section edited] people in trouble. 'oh he is the pastor so I can always trust him'.
Think for yourself!
I lived next door to a pastor and he was great...except for [behavior that the original found troubling such as actions the poster deemed to be cruelty to animals, verbal abuse of his daughter, and excessive spanking of kids.]

Author:
Courtney Anne
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:39:55 07/16/12 Mon

I don't know anything about Gwen's pastor. I agree Gwen's mom shouldn't just trust him because he is a pastor. But if he is a good man I don't see any reason he shouldn't give Gwen spankings. Gwen and I are about the same age and I wanted to reassure Gwen that she wouldn't be the only teenage girl spanked by her pastor. If Gwen is going to start getting spanked at 15 we should help her accept her spankings.

I do think it is really important for girls our age to get spanked by men, and I am grateful to Pastor Jake for spanking me when I need it, and I would be grateful to him for spanking me even if he weren't a pastor, just like I am grateful to my uncle and to my camp counselors and to the other men in our church who spank me sometimes, like mostly my friends dads, even if I don't act so grateful right after a spanking when I am embarrassed and my bottom stings so much I can't really appreciate that it is good for me.

Author:
Robert
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:22:39 11/10/12 Sat

I think if a pastor agree on spanking a child then it would be blessing for the parents and the boy or girl probably should be bare butt to get the point crossed to the childs

Author:
Suzie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:40:45 12/10/12 Mon

I agree with you Robert.

Suzie

Author:
Jeff
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:51:26 12/14/12 Fri

I'm not in agreement with your pastor spanking you. Now, if you were a teenage boy being raised by a single Mom AND if your Mom believed in spanking but felt you were too old for her to do it (given that a Mom should not be spanking a teenage boy) AND if you were particularly close to this pastor, I might be able to be convinced that it would be OK. If your Mom believes in spanking as a form of discipline that's fine, I know I certainly do. But as a teenage girl your Mom should be the one doing the spanking.

Author:
Marci
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:51:44 12/19/12 Wed

I think spanking itself takes on 2 forms, one as means of discipline and two as a sexual act. It is difficult sometimes to differentiate between the two and you can walk a fine line sometimes. While I understand her mom needing the pastor to dicipline her, I see absolutely no for her to "bare her bottom" or strip nude. At this point, given her age and gender, the line becomes too blurred to divide sexual and discipline. Why would anyone need to be nude to get spanked anyway? That's my question.

Author:
Ana
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:55:18 12/21/12 Fri

I find it strange that a pastor would be doing this. Surely it is against the law? I suppose it depends where this is happening. Sad

[> [> Subject: Re: Spanking from our church pastor

Author:
Alfred
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:03:31 01/01/13 Tue

Marci's words are full of wisdom. Everyone on this forum should heed them. The relationship bewtween the person doing the spanking and the person receiving the spanking is a very sensitive and complex one involving infinite trust and appropriate standing. By "standing" I don't mean position assumption. Rather I mean the legal right to do the sort of touching involved in spanking. Everyone here knows that spanking involves touching but different ways of doing the spanking involve more or less intimate touching. Marci is spot on with her recommendations. Hear! Hear!

Author:
Robert
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:39:08 12/20/12 Thu

I guess it depends on the severity of the wrong doing if she or he took some drugs to school or destroyed some very expensive property then the pants should be pulled down and then bent over the bed only after the time and date the spanking should take place they should have time too think about it. I hope that answered your question Marci!!

Author:
Marci
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:21:03 01/01/13 Tue

I mean I understand the bare bottom, I know it happens, do I agree with it? Not really, would I do it? No. But it seems fine between family members. NOT a 13 year old girl and a grown man who isnt related to her. My question wasn't the bare bottom but the fully nude?? Why FULLY nude. If you ask me, fully nude crosses the sexual line I was talking about earlier, bare, sure, fine. Fully nude??? Ummm no.

Author:
Robert
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:26:39 01/02/13 Wed

Nude! I would think! it would be all about intimidation !!

Author:
James Builder
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:49:46 01/04/13 Fri

no way dad would never allow this and i am glad.

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.