Thursday, April 10, 2014 – VoyForums News: 'Heartbleed' vulnerability in OpenSSL
VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat for Free
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567 ]
Subject: The Hairbrush

Author:
JP
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 08:34:44 06/21/12 Thu

As I wander through this site, I have noticed a lot of parents(esp. moms) like to use a hairbrush.

What is the best brush to use? Or most effective? Where do you buy these brushes?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: The Hairbrush

Author:
BettyC
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:05:21 06/21/12 Thu

I am not sure it matters much. I use an oval wooden brush that was used on me.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Author:
Ann
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:27:43 06/22/12 Fri

It seems that hairbrushes have indeed been used more by moms. This is probably the effect of tradition, and maybe because once upon a time these were just readily available to moms. It also seems hairbrushes themselves often become spanking heirlooms and are passed along mother to daughter. My mom gave me the same brush that was used on my butt.

However, a couple years ago, I visited a friend who lives near a big city, and we stopped in a big chain pet store. Inside I found a brand new, solid wood dog brush (with bristles embedded right in the wood) that was the perfect size. I bought it on the spot and have used it ever since. These must be available online too, but Watch out for ones where the bristles are embedded in a rubber cover. The business end of those often are cut out and too light weight to be very effective.

[> [> Subject: Re: The Hairbrush

Author:
Alfred
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:12:56 06/23/12 Sat

This is a fascinating thread. When I grew up spankings were more a part of popular culture and cartoons were filled with drawings of kids getting it. As I remember almost every drawing showed a parent, usually a mom but not always, using a hairbrush for spanking.

Ann is right about real hairbrushes becoming an heirloom. This is in part because haircare has advanced and brushes now come in all sorts of configurations, almost none of which resembles the traditional spanking hairbrush. But, pet supply providers to the rescue. You don't have to look further than the pet grooming section of your local grocery store to find the sort of hairbrush that Ann mentioned. There would be the awkwardness of purchasing a dog brush IF you did not also own a dog, however! For some the idea of using any sort of pet tool on a human child might also be an issue. But, let's face it, spanking is an issue these days, as well it should be. Spankings sting like the dickens and, as most moms here report, are used only as a last resort after reasonable alternatives have not succeeded.

[> [> [> Subject: Re: The Hairbrush

Author:
Ralph
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:19:01 06/28/12 Thu

My mom still spanks me she has a paddle and also a hairbrush The brush is worse

Author:
JP
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:58:40 06/23/12 Sat

Thanks Ann and Betty for your input. I know some of those big paddle brushes are empty inside and do not sting very much. I hear those old fashioned clothes brushes can pack a punch.
I would be curious to see what that dog brush looks like....but not what it feels like. lol

Author:
Ann
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:36:32 06/28/12 Thu

LOL...Once they are out of the pet store they look like a basic solid wood hairbrush, and work the same on hair just like they spank a butt the same!

Author:
Joe
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:35:28 06/24/12 Sun

I use a solid wood oval hair brush. It is all rounded off nicely so there are no sharp corners to cause injury. 20 firm smacks with this generally does the trick.

Joe

Author:
Mark Athlete to Joe
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:30:19 06/24/12 Sun

Joe,

Are the 20 firm smacks per cheek, actually a total of
l0 per cheek to =20 total?

Author:
Joe
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:13:48 07/05/12 Thu

Replies to both Andy and Travis,

The hairbrush was an old family heirloom, although only used by me for spanking purposes as far as I am aware. The largest size here (9" large ladies wooden) is the one I think I have http://www.masonpearson.com/range.html

The number of spanks used depends on the crime but 20 per cheek is about the norm for a 'firm' punishment for my two boys aged 9 and 11. These are not all out hard swats but certainly firm and produce results.

Hope this helps.

Joe

Author:
Travis
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:46:38 06/24/12 Sun

Joe,

I've never had a hairbrush spank my bottom, only been hand spanked and more recently my dad spanks me with a wooden paddle.

This hairbrush you made?

Sounds like you made it yourself? How did you know what round size to make it? And how did you decide on "20 firm swat?"

Who are you spanking with this hairbrush?

Author:
Joe
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:17:38 07/22/12 Sun

Travis,

As stated, it is a Mason and Pearson brush. I was surprised to find they were still in business. It is effective and safe as smoothed off.

To answer another query, my sons are 8 and 10, the spankings are not full force, but 'firm' so 20 each cheek is perhaps not as you imagine it. If used with full force, it would be far too much and bruise, something I never intend to do.

Joe

Author:
Ann
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:13:05 06/29/12 Fri

Hi Joe. Does your 20 firm smacks apply to more than one kid, and if so what are their ages?

My rule of thumb is to give 1X to 2X the kid's age in swats, though I must confess my oldest (who is eight) had a rough period this last winter/spring, and earned four spankings in five months (he previously NEVER had more than three spankings in a year). I finally added a few that got him to about 20-22 swats. So far that last spanking seems to have really sunk in, though summer break has six weeks remaining, and there is plenty of time for him to get in trouble.

Author:
Joe
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:35:06 08/06/12 Mon

Ann

The boys are 8 and 10. 1 or 2 times age seems appropriate to me so long as you do not use all your force as that may cause bruising which I believe is not acceptable (just IMHO).

My two are stubborn which is why their spankings tend to be a bit longer (up to 4* age) but not harder, longevity works as well as severity in my book. So I give a few hard spanks to start with then ease off and finish with a few hard spanks.

Joe

Author:
Mark Athlete, Drew, Jake and Sean
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:26:41 06/24/12 Sun

Us four would like to say that each of our dad's like to use a wooden paddle to spank us with, and glad that a hairbrush has never been thought of for use by either of our dad's.

Our paddling spanking is over with quickly and not be prolonged by the using of some hairbrush that will take longer!

Author:
PhilD
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:14:21 06/24/12 Sun

My mum spanks me with wooden body brush. It has a longer handle than a hairbrush. She bought it after she started spanking me again at 13.

It really stings and she says it is much better to use than her hand.

Author:
Tohru
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:05:06 07/02/12 Mon

It seems that bath brushes are an excellent alternative to a hairbrush. They seem to be pretty easy to find as well. I have seen some pretty high quality ones as part of a set at a grocery store around here.

Author:
PhilD for Tohru
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:07:31 07/04/12 Wed

Hi Tohru

Actually the first time I got spanked it was with a plastic bath brush as that was the only thing in the house that was suitable. Her hairbrush was not the type with an oval back.

I went over her knee first for a hand spanking and then the plastic bath brush was used finish it off. Getting it on your bare bottom with a hand is bad enough, but with a brush is so much worse. The sting of it is a shock to the system. There isnít much difference between plastic and wood, though the sound it makes is slightly different. The end result though is the sameÖa very red and sore bottom.

Phil

Author:
Ivy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:26:14 06/28/12 Thu

Hi JP,

My mom uses a hairbrush on me. She uses a wooden hairbrush. It is drastically different than all of the other plastic hairbrushes we use for hair. It's more effective if you want more intense pain. She only used a plastic hairbrush if she wants to spank me for a longer time with no worry of bruising. You can get it at any retail store.

Author:
JP
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:52:39 06/28/12 Thu

Ouch! Sorry Phil.

So i wonder if the mom's could deliever a meanful spanking with out the trusty hairbrush?

Author:
PhilD
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:21:38 07/05/12 Thu

Hi JP

Well the first part of my first spanking was with her hand and it certainly felt meaningful. I think my mum likes the brush as it means she can spanking me with less physical effort than with just her hand.

Phil

Author:
Ann
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:59:02 06/28/12 Thu

So I talked to my mom and asked her why she used a brush and if she thought it was a "mom's" tool.

Interesting that she said she decided to use the brush on me as a way to be a more "modern" mom. She grew up on a midwest dairy farm, where she was spanked in the 1960's and early 1970's. On the farm a 'spanking' was delivered with whatever suitable tool was handy (including switches, belts, small solid wood boards, wood spoons, and hairbrushes). Mom said most often a switching or strapping was the norm, and was less spanking and more a light beating that left stripes up and down the legs . However as wicked as the brush is, mom said she reflected that it was a better spanking tool because it required more time, ritual and attention than the lashes she got with the strap or switch.

I'm still not sure how a brush is 'modern,' but I think mom meant that it was a tool that required a more methodical over the knee spanking rather than a quick and disorganized whipping.

Author:
Deb
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:47:47 07/05/12 Thu

I guess I grew up around the same time as you. Mom used the brush on the 5 of us and we would get it 4 or 5 times a year, maybe less. I know that when mom spanked us she made sure to give what she termed the proper spanking and they were always memorable.

I use the brush today also and use mom's ways to insure the "proper spanking". Mine usually manage to get it about 3 times a year.

Author:
PhilD
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:01:23 07/05/12 Thu

Hi Deb

What ways do you used to insure a proper spanking?

Phil

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: The Hairbrush

Author:
Deb
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:49:50 07/07/12 Sat

The proper spanking here means the child being told they are going to be spanked. Going to a private room in the house. Being told why they are going to be spanked and having them understand why they are being spanked and what to do to avoid a reapeat spanking. the pants and underwear pulled own, over the knee for the hairbrush.

The oldest was spanked 3 weeks ago for telling a tall tale, I gave the spanking and it was over the knee.

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: The Hairbrush

Author:
Cory to Deb
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:18:18 07/07/12 Sat

Deb- Thank you for sharing. How many children do you have? what are there ages? Boys or girls?

Author:
JP
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:27:44 07/26/12 Thu

It sounds like you have a routine. I can imagine it is very scary for your kids when you have announced that a spanking is coming.

Do the kids ever move around too much on your lap? Is that an offence that warrants more spanks?

Do they cry every single time you spank?

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: The Hairbrush

Author:
Deb
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:33:01 07/27/12 Fri

I think I cried when I was spanked and yes the kids cry when a spanking is given. I think some kicking and squirming is normal during a spanking, I've never added to a spanking because of it. Getting spanked is bad enough, I can remember how I felt when spanked and it taught me a lesson in that I really did not want to feel the hairbrush again anytime soon. I think it's perfectly normal to dread a spanking don't you?

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: The Hairbrush

Author:
Ann
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:01:58 07/27/12 Fri

The topic of reactions to spankings is active in a couple of threads, but once again, Deb and I think very much alike. My last bare bottomed hairbrush spanking happened when I was 12 about 20 years ago, but to this day I remember it like it just happened. Few words can describe it, but I describe it as a sizzling, unbearable sting. There was no way to endure beginning to end without HOWLING (not crying), kicking, TWISTING/BUCKING (not squirming) and trying to get the hand in the way as much as possible just to break mom's ryhtem. I also recall that those last few adolescent spankings were the WORST. They seemed to last forever, though I know even those ones probably took less than a minute.

Talking to my mom about it twenty years later, she would tell you the recollections above are accurate, and the reactions were precisely part of her intent.

And, twenty years later when I spank, getting a similar set of reactions is my intent, and along with a nice red butt it is feedback to know the spanking feels just as intended.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: The Hairbrush

Author:
JP
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:20:35 07/30/12 Mon

I think it is normal to dread a spanking. But it does depend on who is giving it too. If its done well then it should be a thing to be avoided at all costs.

Sounds like you are very effective with your spankings.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: The Hairbrush

Author:
Deb
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:52:54 08/02/12 Thu

"Depends on whose giving it." In our house, in so far as I know, spankings from hubby or me are equal. We agreed long time ago on what we felt made for the proper spanking. We've both been present when the other is giving a spanking and feel that we both do it the same way.
When given I agree that the proper spanking should be something to avoid at all costs.
I'm not sure how often Ann uses it, but both JP and I seem to fell it more of a matter of a last resort.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: The Hairbrush

Author:
JP
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:48:54 08/03/12 Fri

When will you retire your hairbrush?
It should be in the Hall of Fame lol

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: The Hairbrush

Author:
Deb
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:49:05 08/04/12 Sat

A couple of years yet probably, maybe sooner.

How often do you find yourself giving one?

Author:
Ann
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:15:35 08/04/12 Sat

This has been a concern of mine, and actually one of the things that got me looking at this forum (see some of my discussions elsewhere). My hubby and I have discussed spanking many times, and he is supportive of my no nonsense approach, but until recently he has almost always been a very light spanker (usually a few sharp swats over pants or underwear, and just enough to get the child's attention but not really provide a punishment).

However, he recently gave a really good spanking, and even made a proper wooden paddle out in the garage ofr the occasion, and for future use.

Author:
Ann
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:24:31 08/04/12 Sat

And yes, even for me (the more serious spanker in our house) it is very much a punishment of last resort. Our kids each average only 2-3 spankings a year (inlcuidng hubby's usually 'lighter' spankings), but we have three, so that still means 6-9 spankings per year in our home (though 2012 is shping up to break that average and then some).

Author:
Alfred (for Ann)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:14:47 08/04/12 Sat

Do you think dads can get away with lighter spankings?

My dad did the same as your husband does. He gave much easier to take spankings but I think that they worked or modified my behavior better.

The mall adventure you described must have been shocking for both parents. Eight is way too young to be hanging out and subject to many dubious adult influences at a mall. I hope your son understands why his dad was upset. He should not think that the activity is perfectly safe except for the pain of a spanking IF he gets caught. I tended to think that way about forbidden adventures. They were bad only because you could be spanked for doing them. I never quite got the danger message.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: The Hairbrush

Author:
Ann
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:26:16 08/06/12 Mon

I have never thought about it this way Alfred, but maybe this has been the case a few times. My husband is better at giving stern-sounding warnings before behaviors warrant a spanking. But when traditionally when he has spanked I feel they have lacked enough "oomph" to back his warnings. We talked for months about him either using my brush or making a similar-sized paddle. Now that he has a paddle and has used it once I hope it will back up his warnings better.

Author:
Deb
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:58:45 08/05/12 Sun

Oddly enough it seems to be going in the other direction in our house, we're less this year. Have spanked once all summer. Are yours spread out over all or is it just one getting it more often.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: The Hairbrush

Author:
Ann
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:17:03 08/06/12 Mon

Yes, it is one (my oldest - eight/going on nine year old son) who has already had five spankings since the holidays. He hasn't been what I would call 'bad,' but he has certainly messed up a few times and at least twice it seems he has been testing our rules and I also think he's been testing me. I really think he needed a good spanking from his dad, which he got a few weeks ago, so we'll see what happens.

Our other two have earned only three spankings between them sice the holidays.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: The Hairbrush

Author:
Deb
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:18:07 08/07/12 Tue

Our oldest, 12 - daughter, got the only spanking of the summer, so far, in our house and that was the week after school got out. She too was where she was told not to go. Since them everybody has been on good behavior and still is.
After the last spanking in your house, did good behavior rule as it has in our house? Has your oldest shown any better behavior since?

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: The Hairbrush

Author:
Cory to Deb
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:24:59 08/07/12 Tue

Deb- Was your daughter surprised that she had earned a spanking at her age? Was it administered on her jeans? where were her siblings during the spanking? did she put her hands back and cover her butt? Did she lower her jeans and panties willingly? or stall?

Author:
PhilD
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:20:27 07/27/12 Fri

Deb, it sounds like you and my mum take the same approach to spanking. Though for me the private part doesn't matter as I am an only child, I am stil spanked in my bedroom.

Author:
Cory to Deb
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:23:42 07/06/12 Fri

When was the most recent spanking? what was it for? Who received it? and who gave the spanking? How was it given?

Author:
Mitch
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:59:27 07/27/12 Fri

My stepmom used a hairbrush to spank me as a boy. I think the main reason for its popularity is that it's convenient for a mom to carry in a purse if a spanking needed to be given outside the home.

Author:
Mark Athlete to Mitch
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:43:48 07/28/12 Sat

Hi Mitch,

I get spanked bare butt with a paddle my dad made. Before that came into my life I was getting hand spanked by both my Mom and Dad.

You got a hairbrush used on your while growing up? When getting spanked with it, usually how many licks could you expect to count on being given? Did your Mom spank one cheek with a spank, then the other cheek with a spank and repeate the first cheek again or did she give one cheek all of the spanks that were to be given and then the other cheek get all of that at one time? Did you get spanked over your Mom's lap and was it bare butt? Did your dad spank you, too? If so, how and what with, etc.?

Author:
Daniel D
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:46:39 08/09/12 Thu

My parents normally give hair brush spankings and in the diaper position. Hurts a lot

Author:
Joel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:23:17 08/11/12 Sat

Honestly, the fly swatter doesn't come anywhere close to comparing with a brush or belt or such. I got it maybe 2 or 3 times when I was little, and while it did sting, it didn't last very long. It most certainly didn't make my butt pink (and nowhere close to red). There were just little pink lines where it struck me, that went away about 5 minutes later. Wasn't effective at all.

[> Subject: THE FLY-SWATTER was Re: The Hairbrush

Author:
Ann
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:28:38 08/10/12 Fri

In discussions with my neighborhood spanking-mom friends, one mentioned that she has used a flyswatter when the paddle or brush was not handy. I was skeptical that it would work Tseems flimsy), but she assured me that on the bare butt and backs of the legs it would work fine.

Today my middle child (daughter almost seven) was acting up and I did not have my brush, but did see a fly swatter. I washed the swatter in hot soapy water then hauled my daughter to a private room. To my amazement, it took just ten brisk swats to the butt (didn't try the legs) to have the desired reaction. Best of all, her butt was nice even pink, but did not have the dark red splotches that sometimes happen from my brush.

Seems another good 'mom' tool. Anyone else have experience with the flyswatter?

[> [> Subject: Re: THE FLY-SWATTER was Re: The Hairbrush

Author:
Alfred
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:14:46 08/11/12 Sat

Absolutely,
When I was about 11, I was on a sleepover and the sister of my friend was in trouble and their mother was holding up a fly-swatter and wiggling it ominously, while scolding her daughter. I passed by and made a remark. I don't recall what I said but it expressed the same skeptical doubts that Ann referred to. Just as Ann's friend replied, so did the mom. She turned sharply toward me, still wagging the fly-swatter but now she was patting it on her palm and she said, "Oh yes, it works! It stings like the Dickens -- want a demonstration?" I stopped, thought for a fraction of a second, no longer, and replied as politely as I could "No, ma'am. I would rather take your word for it." Her fly swatter was the old style rubber flap with a fringe on the edge and many, many holes in the flap part. I suspect she knew of what she spoke!

Author:
Gary Steven
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:29:07 08/18/12 Sat

I know from experience on the receiving end that a flyswatter is a very effective tool. My mom had swatters in different rooms (she hates bugs period) that were used for killing bugs. However, there was one flyswatter that she kept in the pantry in our kitchen which was used for a different kind of household pest namely us. It had a red rubberized striking surface and had a strong white wire handle. When she used the flyswatter, we had to bare our bottoms and bend over a chair or table in the kitchen or over the arm of the couch in the living room. Flyswatters make a swishing sound as you use them (air rushing through the holes) and that seemed to add to the punishment. While a flyswatter is pretty ineffective on a clothed bottom, it is highly effective on bare skin (butt and/or legs). Plus my mom would snap her wrist when she used it which caused only the stiking surface (and not the wire handle) to make contact and to snap back (all the times she spanked me, the wire part never made contact). But the snapping action added to the sting. The very last spanking she gave me was when she spanked my sister and me for coming in late which she was ten and I was fifteen. She burned our bare butts really good.

Author:
Ronnie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:25:40 08/18/12 Sat

Gary how many swats did you get with the fly swatter on your last spanking at 15 and did tears roll on that spanking. Were your pants and underwear at the knees? My mom only used a paddle and belt so I never had a chance to experience a fly swatter. Was that or a belt worse?

[> [> [> Subject: Re: THE FLY-SWATTER was Re: The Hairbrush

Author:
Gary Steven
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:56:05 08/19/12 Sun

Ronnie, really can't remember how many swats she gave me. Mom spanked pretty hard and fast and I had made matters worse by only pulling my pants down and leaving my underwear up (which was a case of me just being a smart aleck) when she told me to pull down my pants. She bent me over the chair and gave me a dozen or so swats before pulling me back up and chewing me out then telling me to pull my underwear down. Once I pulled my underwear down, she made me bend back over the chair and blistered my bare butt good.

As far as how far my pants and underwear were pulled down. My pants were down around my ankles and when I pulled my underwear down, I pulled them down to mid-thigh, but with all the kicking around I was doing, they were down around my ankles as well, long before the spanking was finished. While I didn't do any loud sobbing, I was pretty vocal during the spanking, with apologies and promises to behave, etc... and the tears were streaming down my face by the time it was over.

What was worse? I got several spankings with a flyswatter. Mom also used a hairbrush, bath brush or a paddle on many occasions and before I turned eight she mostly spanked bare by hand. I got three bare bottom belt spankings (one from Dad and the other two from Mom). I would have to say the belt spankings hurt more than the flyswatter or any other implement. Also a belt is (at least to me) a more intimidating implement to use. It was used as the "ultimate threat" not only in my home but with many of the other kids I knew as well. On many occasions when I witnessed other kids getting into trouble, I would hear their parents say things like, "Do you want me to get the belt?" or "Next time your gonna get it with the belt." or similar threats. I too heard that threat on occasion right after I'd get a spanking by hand or another implement, and just the thought of getting the belt used on my bare butt often kept me from getting into any further trouble.

Author:
Ronnie to Gary
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:46:18 08/27/12 Mon

OMG. Thats like getting two spankings in one day. So you tried to keep your underwear up close to your butt but how did they end up at your ankles. When she told you to take them underwear down were you facing her and after the spanking did you still turn towards mom and hop around or do a mini dance. It's funny that she would gtive you twice the licks you would have gotten originally and your sister got to see it all, lol.

Whats the worst belt spanking you got and was that from mom or dad and bare bottom too I assume, since it sounds like thats the only way mom and dad spanked.

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: THE FLY-SWATTER was Re: The Hairbrush

Author:
Gary Steven
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:41:31 09/02/12 Sun

When I said I pulled them down to mid-thigh. I pulled them down half way between my butt and knees. So I was quite exposed. They ended up slipping down to my ankles as the spanking proceeded due to me kicking and moving around as I lay across the chair (the same happened with my sister). I didn't do any kind of "dance" after the spanking, although I did do a lot of rubbing, because my butt felt like it was on fire. It may seem funny now, but at the time, it was anything but funny. As far as my younger sister witnessing my spanking goes. She also got one right before I did and she got it bare as well. Nearly all the spankings mom gave were either in the living room or kitchen and always bare. So we saw each other get spankings on a number of occasions.

Mom gave most of the spanking and always spanked bare, even if we were in public. When dad spanked, he usually spanked us in whatever we had on at that time. Normally it would be a few swats with his hand or belt. However, there were a few occasions with each one of us kids were he did make us bare our butts or did it himself.

The worst belt spanking was from dad. I was nine and my brother and I both got in trouble. He made us both stand up in our bedroom, drop our pants and underwear and then took off the belt he was wearing. We had to stand with our hands on the dresser. He spanked me first and I kid you not, it felt like he set my butt on fire. I screamed every time that belt landed and was crying at the top of my lungs by the time he finished. My brother who was twelve, got scared and tried to run, dad grabbed him at the bedroom door and he ended up getting extra licks for trying to run. I saw I had a couple of faint bruises on my butt the next day. That was the only spanking I ever got from either of my parents that left marks that you could see the next day. Including that one, I got a total of five belt spankings from my parents. Three from dad, the one bare and two over the seat of my jeans and two from mom, both bare.

Author:
Rebecca
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:17:07 01/10/13 Thu

Ann, this is an interesting thread to get caught up on. I think "paddlings" in our house are not too different than spankings in yours except we don't do it on the bare much (but it does happen). Otherwise, it is always over the knee, probably between 8-20 swats depending on age and seriousness of the misbehavior.

Most of my friends who discuss spanking also use "the paddle," but one has assured me that the flyswatter is good when the paddle is not handy, and as long as there is a private place to apply it (since it works only on the bare bottom). She also mentions that it probably has just as much sting on a bare bottom as any wooden object has over pants.

Author:
JP
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:13:16 01/12/13 Sat

A paddle is a hairbrush in England? Term wise?
I dont think a spanking is as effective as a bare one. You can see the damage you are doing as well. A bare bottom spanking will be done quicker too. Esp. if you have a heavy wooden brush. Leaving pants on is for modesty's sake.

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.