VoyForums

Support VoyForums by visiting our sponsor, www.PainEase.com.

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567 ]
Subject: Re: THE FLY-SWATTER was Re: The Hairbrush

Author:
Ronnie
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 21:25:40 08/18/12 Sat
In reply to: Ann 's message, "THE FLY-SWATTER was Re: The Hairbrush" on 16:28:38 08/10/12 Fri

Gary how many swats did you get with the fly swatter on your last spanking at 15 and did tears roll on that spanking. Were your pants and underwear at the knees? My mom only used a paddle and belt so I never had a chance to experience a fly swatter. Was that or a belt worse?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> Subject: Re: THE FLY-SWATTER was Re: The Hairbrush

Author:
Gary Steven
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:56:05 08/19/12 Sun

Ronnie, really can't remember how many swats she gave me. Mom spanked pretty hard and fast and I had made matters worse by only pulling my pants down and leaving my underwear up (which was a case of me just being a smart aleck) when she told me to pull down my pants. She bent me over the chair and gave me a dozen or so swats before pulling me back up and chewing me out then telling me to pull my underwear down. Once I pulled my underwear down, she made me bend back over the chair and blistered my bare butt good.

As far as how far my pants and underwear were pulled down. My pants were down around my ankles and when I pulled my underwear down, I pulled them down to mid-thigh, but with all the kicking around I was doing, they were down around my ankles as well, long before the spanking was finished. While I didn't do any loud sobbing, I was pretty vocal during the spanking, with apologies and promises to behave, etc... and the tears were streaming down my face by the time it was over.

What was worse? I got several spankings with a flyswatter. Mom also used a hairbrush, bath brush or a paddle on many occasions and before I turned eight she mostly spanked bare by hand. I got three bare bottom belt spankings (one from Dad and the other two from Mom). I would have to say the belt spankings hurt more than the flyswatter or any other implement. Also a belt is (at least to me) a more intimidating implement to use. It was used as the "ultimate threat" not only in my home but with many of the other kids I knew as well. On many occasions when I witnessed other kids getting into trouble, I would hear their parents say things like, "Do you want me to get the belt?" or "Next time your gonna get it with the belt." or similar threats. I too heard that threat on occasion right after I'd get a spanking by hand or another implement, and just the thought of getting the belt used on my bare butt often kept me from getting into any further trouble.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> Subject: Re: THE FLY-SWATTER was Re: The Hairbrush

Author:
Ronnie to Gary
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:46:18 08/27/12 Mon

OMG. Thats like getting two spankings in one day. So you tried to keep your underwear up close to your butt but how did they end up at your ankles. When she told you to take them underwear down were you facing her and after the spanking did you still turn towards mom and hop around or do a mini dance. It's funny that she would gtive you twice the licks you would have gotten originally and your sister got to see it all, lol.

Whats the worst belt spanking you got and was that from mom or dad and bare bottom too I assume, since it sounds like thats the only way mom and dad spanked.

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: THE FLY-SWATTER was Re: The Hairbrush

Author:
Gary Steven
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:41:31 09/02/12 Sun

When I said I pulled them down to mid-thigh. I pulled them down half way between my butt and knees. So I was quite exposed. They ended up slipping down to my ankles as the spanking proceeded due to me kicking and moving around as I lay across the chair (the same happened with my sister). I didn't do any kind of "dance" after the spanking, although I did do a lot of rubbing, because my butt felt like it was on fire. It may seem funny now, but at the time, it was anything but funny. As far as my younger sister witnessing my spanking goes. She also got one right before I did and she got it bare as well. Nearly all the spankings mom gave were either in the living room or kitchen and always bare. So we saw each other get spankings on a number of occasions.

Mom gave most of the spanking and always spanked bare, even if we were in public. When dad spanked, he usually spanked us in whatever we had on at that time. Normally it would be a few swats with his hand or belt. However, there were a few occasions with each one of us kids were he did make us bare our butts or did it himself.

The worst belt spanking was from dad. I was nine and my brother and I both got in trouble. He made us both stand up in our bedroom, drop our pants and underwear and then took off the belt he was wearing. We had to stand with our hands on the dresser. He spanked me first and I kid you not, it felt like he set my butt on fire. I screamed every time that belt landed and was crying at the top of my lungs by the time he finished. My brother who was twelve, got scared and tried to run, dad grabbed him at the bedroom door and he ended up getting extra licks for trying to run. I saw I had a couple of faint bruises on my butt the next day. That was the only spanking I ever got from either of my parents that left marks that you could see the next day. Including that one, I got a total of five belt spankings from my parents. Three from dad, the one bare and two over the seat of my jeans and two from mom, both bare.

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.