VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567 ]
Subject: Re: Diaper Position

Author:
silva
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 01:46:05 08/21/12 Tue
In reply to: Stephen 's message, "Diaper Position" on 03:36:45 04/23/11 Sat

We spank our children in the diaper position (at any age & gender). I was often spanked in this position by my parents. We usually spank with a wooden bathbrush.

Details:
Our children are permitted to wear underwear that does not cover any of the spanking area. Boxer shorts are not permitted, but the bikini style underwear can be pulled into the 'crack', leaving the cheeks bare. G-string underwear/thongs is obviously suitable for this. Otherwise they are bare from the waist down.
Our children are permitted to wear a sports cup/groin protector/jockstrap, and required to if they are receiving a severe spanking. You can get groin protectors for both girls and boys that attach like a gstring, or that fit inside underwear. We don't use the type that covers part of the bottom.
This means that our children can always cover their genitals if they wish too, and during a severe spanking there is no risk of accidentally hitting your child's genitals.

Position:
When being spanked, our children lay on our bed with their bottom sticking over the edge of the corner, head towards the center. This gives us good access from both sides.
Three pillows are placed at the corner, raising their bottom high in the air.
Their legs are raise back, so their knees are out wide, either side of their shoulders; but their ankles interlock together just over their head. Their arms go through the gap between their legs, wrap around their ankles and their fingers interlock above their head.

Sorry for going into so much detail, but this is the important difference between this position and other diaper position. In this position, the child's arms and legs are fixed and can move. Even in great pain, most children are able to hold the position. If needed, a single hand holding the child's interlocked hands is easily able to hold all four limbs of even largest struggling child.

It has the other advantages of the diaper position:
1) You can maintain eye contact, observe their face and tears, and can more easy talk to your child.
2) The skin is stretched and hurts more when spanked.
3) The diaper position give the best possible access to the bottom and thighs. You can also spank from several different angles.

ps
Some people like the diaper position to humiliate their children. I don't use it for this reason. I strongly disprove of humiliating children. There is a shame is doing the wrong thing, getting caught or confessing and being spanked for it. This shame is to be expected, and shouldn't be avoided. However I never do anything with the purpose of shaming my children. Many things may shame as an unintended byproduct. But don't uses shame as a means of punishment or discipline.

pps
I am aware that some parents deliberately spank their child's genitals. I very strong disapprove of this practice. Even if you have no sexual motivations (and I am sure that some of these parents do), you are likely to provide a physical sexual stimulus to your children - during a spanking! I think that any sexual connotations of spanking for your children is most unhelpful and should be avoided.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Re: Diaper Position

Author:
Daniel D
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:11:17 09/22/12 Sat

I think my parents use this position to humiliate me as well as punishment because they use it for every little thing, i dont think i should be spanked this way over little things

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> Subject: Re: Diaper Position

Author:
Mark Athlete to Daniel D.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:19:17 09/23/12 Sun

Hi Dan,

I don't think you should be spanked in the diaper position at ALL!

If your going to get spankings, you should at least get them in the positions like us other guys in the forum talk about we get.

There:
-put over Mom or Dad's lap or knees
-bent over side of a bed, chair or desk
-bend over and grab ankles
-place hands against a wall, back legs up and bend some so butt sticks out for good target

What's it going take to get your parents to stop spanking you in the diaper position? You shouldn't be spanked in this position!

[> [> Subject: Re: Diaper Position

Author:
Randy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:40:47 09/24/12 Mon

The position that silva described sounds rather acrobatic and requires a lot of cooperation from the child ...

The spanking of genitals was mentioned. You are right in disapproving it - This should NEVER be done! They are fragile organs and it would be easy to do long lasting damage. And that is something that parents have to avoid whatever they are doing!

It's the job of parents to give their children loving guidance in growing up, not to cripple them emotionally or physically.

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.