VoyForums

Support VoyForums by visiting our sponsor, www.PainEase.com.

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]34567 ]
Subject: My son wants me to spank him

Author:
Andrea
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 02:29:06 12/02/12 Sun

Hello,
I am Andrea and the mothers of a son.
My son came to me and said I should spank him when he was naughty.
I did not even know what to say, do not know me at all from it.
How should I behave?

greeting

Andrea

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: My son wants me to spank him

Author:
Silvona
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:45:20 12/02/12 Sun

Andrea,
How old is your son?
What are the circumstances?
How do you usually discipline your children?

I spank my children, and I would highly recommend loving spanking to other parents.
Spanking is concerned with what is best for your child - primarily teaching them the just consequences of what they have done. For this reason I am hesitant to talk about the effectiveness of spanking. It is very effective at changing behavior - just that isn't the purpose - it is a side effect.
If you consider three naughty children. One is talked to for the bad behavior. One is spanked, but not talked to. Both will change their behavior because of their parent's discipline. However the third child is both talked to by loving parents,and receives a painful spanking. The effect on the third child is considerably larger than the effect on the first two children put together. The first child heard the talk, but did not experience the painful consequences of his behaviour. The second felt the consequences, but was left guessing about why. For the third child, the spanking reinforced the talk and the talk explained the spanking.

Concerning your son. It is common for children to ask to be spanked. This is not unusual. It shows a maturity that your child realizes his need for discipline. Possibly it shows that your current system results in frustration or is ineffective.

When to spank.
If you decide to spank, you need to let your children know that this will be the new system, to let them know when they will be spanked. As you son suggested it, I recommend that you discuss it which him and get his suggestions. But remember that you are the parent, and make the final decisions in this matter.
So for example, in my household the following penalties are normal:
deliberate disobedience 2-3 x age in swats
lying 3-4 x age in swats + extra if lied to get out of trouble
not obeying instructions quickly, willingly or well 1 x age in swats
10 demerits 2x age in swats.

Make sure the penalties really hurt. Otherwise it is not much different from just talking. Many parents balk at this. Some just haven't seen how to spank.

How to spank:
I spank my children with a wooden bathbrush. You can use other implements, but they need to really hurt. I spank on the bare bottom. It is not essential to do that. However it is highly recommended, because you can see how hard you are hitting. If your child's bottom doesn't turn dark red you probably aren't hitting hard enough. If your child's bottom is starting bruise (but you still haven't delivered as much pain as your child deserves), then use lighter strokes or move to areas of the bottom that bruise less easy. Light swats may mean that you need more swats or that you need to deliver them faster. However if you can't see your child's bottom, your can't adjust the spanking.

You should not stop when your child starts to feel some real pain. You should not stop when your child starts to shed genuine tears. I aim to bring on genuine tears before I have reached the child's age in swats. However I keep spanking 2,3,4 times their age in swats. For really serious behavior or multiple offenses they might earn 5 or more times their age in swats.

Because you need to spank while your child is crying with pain, you will need to hold your child in position.
I suggest one of two positions.
1)
If you child lies on their back, legs back, ankles locked, but knees out wide;
then they can put their hands between their legs and lock them around their ankles.
You can then hold their locked hands with just your left hand, while spanking with your right.
The one problem with this position is the possibly of accidentally hitting your child's genitals. I use this position, but I usually have my children (both boys and girls) wear a groin protector. If you don't have one, you just need to be careful.

2)
Sit on a bed, left leg against the side of the bed.
Have you child bend over your left leg and the bed.
Hold your child's right arm with your left arm in the small of their back. This will hold them down, while you spank with your right arm
Use your right leg to lock their legs against your left left and the bed.

After the spanking
Just as you need to talk before the spanking, talking after the spanking is even more important. Your child is likely to be very teachable at this time. Where as the talk before can be a bit sterner, after the spanking be gentle and comforting. Usually I hold my children for several minutes while they cry and we talk.
I teach my children the mnemonic REAR
Remember: What did I do? What were the consequences?
Evaluate: How do I feel about what I did and the consequences? Was the spanking fair? Was it what I deserved? Was it good for me?
Apologies: Say sorry to parents, God and anyone I have wronged by what I did.
Repent: Change my behavior in the future.

I hope that was helpful
Silvona

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Re: My son wants me to spank him

Author:
Vera
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:02:07 12/02/12 Sun

Silvona: How old are your children?

Author:
Andrea
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:03:50 12/03/12 Mon

Hello Silvona,
my son is 14, I am a single parent mother.
Up to now I have given my son always to house arrest when he was disobedient.
I do myself with him spanking as discipline hard.
Should I come at the proposal of my son really?

If he has done sometimes something next, then I should say I accept your proposal and now spanking you?
What do I make, if to itself my son against the spanking worth?
Should I stop if he starts to cry with the beating?
To what must I respect everything?

[> [> [> Subject: Re: My son wants me to spank him

Author:
Silvona
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:12:03 12/03/12 Mon

Dear Andrea,
I did not understand everything you wrote in your reply message. I hope if you will forgive me if I quote your message and add my understanding before answering. I hope you will clarify matters if I have misunderstood.

>my son is 14, I am a single parent mother.
>Up to now I have given my son always to house arrest when he was disobedient.
Was he disobedient in the recently? Was it something minor or very major, or continual minor conflict between you and him? Has he been under 'house arrest' a lot?
How does he feel about the situation and the way you discipline him?

>I do myself with him spanking as discipline hard.
I am not sure what you mean
>Should I come at the proposal of my son really?
I certainly would accept your sons proposal to spank him when he is disobedient.
I don't have any objection to spanking teens, provided it done right and done by loving parents. I was spanked by my parents until I left home. I have four teen children. They all get spanked. However, (in great part because they get spanked), they don't need to be spanked be often. My eldest has only been spanked once in the last three years, and on that occasion she came to me, confessed what she had done (which was serious and certainly deserved a spanking) and asked to be spanked long and hard (which I did).
My younger children get spanked a few times a year.

Please keep in mind that if you spank teens, you need to spank hard. If you give a two year old 2 or three swats, that is a real spanking for a two year old. For a 14 year old boy, you will need to use a serious implement, you will need to spank hard and you will need a large number of swats if you are to deliver a real spanking. Otherwise quite frankly your a wasting your time.

eg - I know of one mother who after deciding to spank her teen son (partly at his suggestion) tried the paddle, belt, cane and slipper on him because the early attempts didn't really hurt. (I was somewhat surprised by the account because they sounded like rather serious implements. I can only imagine that she didn't know how to use them.) My point this this, if you are spanking for the first time, if you underestimate how hard you need to hit, how many swats you will need, try spanking over jeans, or don't get a suitable implement, both you and your son will be frustrated and the exercise a bit pointless.

I don't usually ground my kids (house arrest). I have a few times offered a choice between a spanking and grounding. However my children usually chose the spanking. As my son said "it hurts like hell, but at least it is over quickly". I can also recall a few times spanking and grounding. Usually this was for more serious offenses. Offenses to minor for a spanking earned demerits. 10 demerits earned a spanking.
My main reason for rarely grounding is that a spanking usually improves my relationship with my kids. If I ground them then there is a long period in which they are being punished, and that effects our relationship negatively. The other reason is that a very long grounding denies my kids many good things I want to give them / for them to enjoy and grow in, while still not being a serious enough penalty for a serious offense.

>If he has done sometimes something next, then I should say I accept your proposal and now spanking you?

*Sit down with your son and make a list of how you would like things to work in your household. How you would like to relate to him. What chores need to be done. What he needs to do at school and in other relationships. etc The list should include both your ultimate goals for the family (and primarily for him) and practically what that would look like.
*Ask him how he feels about your goals for the family and what he would like to add or change.
*Make a list of behavior that is unacceptable. If possible discuss how your prohibitions are related to your goals for him and for your family. (Goals which hopefully he shares)
*Ask him how he feels about the list, and again get his feedback.
*Ask what he feels would be just penalties for the things on the list. Let him know that spanking is one of the ways you are willing to discipline him when he is disobedient.
*As you make the final discussion about discipline, let him know if you accept his suggestion or otherwise what penalties he should expect.
*Ask about ways in which you can help and encourage him, in helping him to grow into a good, godly, competent adult, and prepare him for his future roles in the workforce and as a husband and a father.

Some parents of teen have made written agreements with them detailing the types of things listed above. Your teen is changing, his relationship with you is changing, the world in which he lives is changing. Whether you write stuff down or not, you need to provide him with clear boundaries in his life, with clarity about how thing will run in your household, with your love, support and discipline.

>What do I make, if to itself my son against the spanking worth?
I am not sure what you mean.
If in the future your son does not want spanking, you decide if it was best for your son to continue spanking him or not. I know of a number of children and teens who have asked their parents to spank them. In one case the teen found the spanking very painful, and asked his parents to stop. They realized that the spanking was enormously effective and told him that spankings would continue whether he wanted them or not.

>Should I stop if he starts to cry with the beating?
No don't stop, if has done something serious, you shouldn't stop until long after he has started crying. Even a relatively minor spanking should at least bring tears to his eyes. If not yelps and cries. I severe spanking should always leaving him crying and sobbing for some time. When I last spanked my eldest she howled and howled like a baby while I spanked her, and continued crying long afterwards as I hugged her and held her gently in my arms. And she was a few years older that your boy and not one to cry easily.
Be aware that crying has to do not only with the total amount of pain, but with the intensity. A caning for instances delivers a great deal of pain, but it is spread out by a long wait between the strokes. I was only ever caned once and I have never caned my children. By I can still remember my one and only caning years and years later. However I didn't cry, because there was a good three seconds between the strokes to brace myself. My mother was a slight woman. But she could reduce me to tears in 10 seconds flat with the bathbrush, because she applied 3 strokes per second on my bare behind.

You should also be aware that you will need to hold him in place while you spank him. I suggest you give him a choice of the two positions I mentioned in my last post. (1) over one knee+bed, legs and arm locked or (2) diaper position with arms & legs locked.

>To what must I respect everything?
I don't know what you mean. Do you mean how should he be dressed? I spank my children usually wearing a groin protector, or bare from the waist down. However it is a cultural thing. If you would never see your son's bottom, not even for medical reasons then you shouldn't spank him on the bare. Don't shame or humiliate your children when you spank them. (By that I mean don't do anything for the purpose of shaming them. All children are embarrassed about being in trouble or being punished) This includes how you talk to them.
I would recommend that you give your son a choice about the state of dress he is in when you spank
1) bare from the waist down
2) wearing a jockstrap / groin protector (ps it is best if this does not cover the bottom. Tuck the straps between the butt cheeks
3)wearing underwear (not boxers) pulled between his butt cheeks (like a g-string)
4) wearing underwear or light pajamas.
Warn him that if he choices number 4), then you will have to spank him harder (as the bottom will be protected by a thin layer of cloth) and you will not be able to see if his bottom is being bruised.

Do you mean how hard to spank?
There are two key principles
1) What is best for you son. ie what will be the maximum benefit.
2) What is just. What is a fair punishment? What damage does what he has done cause (ie make the punishment comparable to the damage and hurt to others). If your son really wanted to do the thing he was forbidden, what penalty would be needed for him to conclude it wasn't worth it?

Now the two principles are actually closely connected. What is best for you son (1) is almost always to teach him justice (ie 2). This teaches him the seriousness of what he has done wrong.

What to spank with?
I use a bathbrush. Is strong (not going to break) it has a long handle and a smooth wooden back to spank with.
If you don't have or can't buy a bathbrush, try a wooden hairbrush (don't bother with plastic, make sure the back is smooth and flat)
There are a variety of other things that serve as small wooden paddles. Large wooden spoons or shoehorns or ping pong paddles for instance.
Straps and belts can also be used.

Whatever you get, try it out on yourself first. If you can not get someone to give you a dozen good swats on your own bottom, then try the implement out on your inner thigh.
I suggest you give yourself 10 good swats and then wait a minute. If the pain passes away too quickly you may need to find something more painful. If it leaves ugly welts or serious bruises you will need to find something that does not inflict so much damage.

I hope that is helpful. I can provide you some actual accounts of teens who asked to be spanked by their parents. Many of whom believe that it was a very good thing for them. My own children have never had the need (or the choice). However I have trained them to confess any serious offense to me. I would say that more than half of the spankings I have given in the last two or three years have been because one of my children has confess disobedience and asked to be spanked.
Teens need both discipline and freedom. I try to give them a great deal of freedom (well, I think it is a great deal of freedom - certainly much more than when they were younger), but also boundaries. The boundaries might be much wider than they were when they were younger, but the penalties for crossing those boundaries are much more severe.

Author:
Randy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:46:51 12/03/12 Mon

As said by some here, you can offer once to give him a spanking instead of grounding (house arrest) and see if the result on his behaviour is better. Also ask him how he took it, what he learned from it. See it from the result. Ask what he learned, and see how he does in the next days.

How much is "enough"? Whatever gives the desired result (a change in behaviour). I'm sure others who have more experience can tell more!

How much is "too much"? Whatever leaves any longer lasting marks/injuries, there should be no trace left the next day.

Randy

Author:
kenny
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:44:00 12/02/12 Sun

Andrea
Hi my name is kenny i am a 16 year old boy and i want

my mom to start to paddle me for punishment. I don't know

how to aske her.

How old is your son and how did he go about asking you to

start spanking him. I could use some help with this.

Kenny

[> [> Subject: Re: Kenny (Thread: My son wants me to spank him)

Author:
Silvona
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:11:53 12/06/12 Thu

To Kenny
Why don't you write a letter to you mom?
If you have done something recently that deserves a spanking, confess what you have done.
Tell her that you feel what you have done deserve a spanking and tell he how hard you feel she ought to spank you.
If you feel that the way you are disciplined is not severe enough or that it is frustrating or ineffective tell her how you feel.

When my children were younger they were often spanked twice a month or more. Now they are older it is only a few times a year. However, on the rare occasions they do get a spanking, it is usually very hard.

Best of luck
Silvona

ps
Two occasions in my own life that a vaguely relevant. One was about grade 6 at school. I deserved a spanking, but I was too afraid to confess what I had done. One of my regrets is that I didn't confess, even if the consequences would have been very painful.
The second is the last spanking I got from my dad. I had lied to him and messed up in a big way that endangered myself and others. I confessed what I had done. When he asked what I thought the consequences should be I said that I deserved a very hard spanking. I undressed and positioned myself for the spanking. Dad hadn't spanked me for two or three years. He started to belt me. It was painful, but stopped much sooner that I expected. I think that he was embarrassed or uncomfortable. I was never quite sure if that was a good thing (I was certainly relieved) or a bad thing (as I still felt guilty - knowing that he hadn't spanked me very hard). I was too embarrassed to ask him to spank hard or to ask mom.
In hindsight, while I hated and feared being spanked, it was better to confess and face the consequences than to feel guilty. I have said as much to my children, and I think three of them would agree. The fourth is not so sure.

Author:
Randy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:51:32 12/02/12 Sun

Hello, Andrea!

We would need a little more context here ...

How old is your son?
How content are you with his behaviour, what should be improved? How has it developed in recent times?
What have you done in the past when your son did something wrong - and what when he did something good?

It looks like he thinks he needs some kind of help to behave better. That does not necessarily say a spanking will work best (if it is even permissible in your country - see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corporal_punishment for details). It does however mean that it is more likely to succeed than if he were against being spanked under all circumstances.

Maybe he is just curious about what it is really like. In any case, set a clear goal (the improvement of whatever behaviour problems there have been recently) and check whether it is successfully achieved. Rather than making it a system for the foreseeable future (as Silvona described), try it once and see about the results. And very important, talk to your son about it before and after, if he changes his mind (give him a day or so to make up his mind), find out a better way together.

Good luck, and may you get everything done this year that you expect to finish!

Randy

Author:
Mark Athlete to Andrea
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:32:29 12/03/12 Mon

Hello Ms. Andrea,

My name is Mark and I place Athlete after my name in the forum because sometimes there have been a couple of other Mark's who posted threaded messages before I came along, so others reading in the forum will know we are are.

First off, I do play sports for my high school teams of football, basketball and baseball and I am 16 years old, and I have best buddies Drew, Jake and Sean who are l6 and play on the sports teams, too!

For discipline since I was a little kid and up to now I have always been spanked. Before age 10 I was getting hand spankings on my bare butt by my Mom and Dad, but since then my dad is the only one to spank me and he uses a wooden paddle to get it done. When I was getting hand spanked by both of my parents I was put over their lap or two knees. Not my dad has me to bend over his lap or he has me bend over bare butt with my hands grabbed onto my ankles to make by butt an easy target to spank.

You said your 14 year old son came to you and asked to be spanked for discipline by you? For whatever his reason is to be punished this way, and if your "house arrest" punishment has not been effective enough I would at least do what forum member Randy, Suzie and anyone else agreeing, to go ahead and one time spank your son as he has requested and see what his reaction would be and how effective a punishment this would be to correct his behavior and make certain he doesn't want to earn another spanking, etc.

For beginners, you could go ahead and give him a hand spanking like Suzie has suggested.

Were you spanked growing up? If so, do the spanking to your son like it was done to you, if it was a hand spanking.

A hand spanking to your son could be done having him bend over your lap, after he has bared his butt, and then you go ahead and spank each of his butt cheeks with your hand doing the spanking giving each cheeks at least two times your son's age, which really a proper hand spanking would be least 28 hard swats to each cheek which should make them each red, sore and your son probably begging while your spanking for you to stop spanking him but, regardless to the plea to stop YOU ARE THE PARENT IN CONTROL AND DISCIPLINING and YOU will stop when you feel your son has been spanked enough to have him pay for what he did wrong!

If you or son don't feel comfortable having his bare butt bent over across your lap or knee you could have him lay on his bed in his bedroom or have him lay on your living room couch which would allow his bare butt to still be up in the air and free for you to spank it!

Spanks to the butt cheeks can be given all over each cheek from on top of the cheeks to spanks given to the lower area of the cheeks which is refered to as the sitdown area and what area of your son's butt he sits on and will be most painful for him to do and be punishment for him, which is part of what a "memorable spanking" is all about and your son wants and needs for punishment!

You could follow the instructions of Suzie who has told about giving some memorable spankings to teach correction, and when the spanking is complete the owner had a nice red, sore butt, warm to the touch when allowed up to reach back and sure they'll want to rub the soreness out but, you be the judge is tell your son "NO RUBBING" to allow more of the after spanking pain to continue to contribute to him wanting to be spanked!

Talk with your son before the spanking and after the spanking what is to happen, how the spanking will be given, to tell him he has to cooperate during the spanking, and after the spanking review that he doesn't need to be doing again what earned him the spanking and give him a loving hug and tell him you "SPANKED HIM WITH LOVE" to help him.

Both of you should talk and agree if in the future spanking again would benefit your son or if it should not be used and that "house arrest" which is another teen term for being "grounded" at home or in his room at hom might need to be returned to for use of punishment.

Good luck in spanking your son, if that is what he wants from you, and that you do a good job that perhaps in the future when he misbehaves he will think twice and NOT WANT to be spanked!

Nice talking to you...
Best,
Mark (Athlete)

Author:
Randy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:20:47 12/03/12 Mon

You mean Silvona (who seems to be new here too)? Suzie has not yet participated in this discussion.

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:02:43 12/03/12 Mon

All,

A good discussion of the issues for kids approaching their parents asking that spanking be considered as a punishment is found at the "Chastise with Love" site:

http://www.chastisewithlove.com/howcan.html.

I would recommend it as reading for both kids and their parents.

Author:
Andrea
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:13:35 12/04/12 Tue

Thanks for your answers.
I will discuss the matter with my son.

Maybe someone else can describe his experiences.
Thank you.

Author:
kenny to andrea
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:55:12 12/05/12 Wed

Andrea

I don't know what your son is expeiriencing but I feel that

my grounding punishment is not enough and that I need to be

paddled to fullfill my punishment. It may sound strange but

that is the way i feel. Now all i need to do is get up

enough nerve to talk to my mom. How did your son approach

you to ask you for this kind of punishment.

Kenny

Author:
Lucy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:44:44 12/05/12 Wed

I went through this when I was bit younger (like 12 or 13) but I think the principle is the same. I think a lot of teenagers come to this decision, it's hard enough bringing it up with your parents, so they should try and help as much as possible. Kenny if you're still struggling then I found the link the moderator has posted really useful. I also got lots of advice from people on here. Something that I did that you could try, is if it's too embarrassing to talk to your mother about it, maybe write her a letter or email and leave it somewhere she'll find it when you're not around. That way you can lay your argument out more clearly, and also she'll have time to read it and digest it before you talk to her about it.
Good luck

Lucy

Author:
kenny to lucy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:36:22 12/05/12 Wed

Thanks lucy

I am trying to get up enough nerve to talk to her.

I feel that the groundings are not enough punishment and I

feel guilty and think I should be paddled. I know that it

will hurt but thats the only way I will be able to be

corrected. Groundings don't mean anything to me.

Kenny

Author:
Mark Athlete to Kenny
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:49:19 12/06/12 Thu

Hi Kenny,

My name is Mark and I place Athlete behind my name here in the forum because a couple of other Mark's post here, too.

Kenny I'm l6 years old and I still get paddled by my dad for punishment when I need to be. I have a loving Mom and Dad and they have used spanking as a punishment for me
since I was a little kid. I used to get hand spankings and then around age l0 my dad made a paddle to use on me. Each time I've earned a spanking it has been given to me on my bare butt.

You say you want your Mom to paddle you for punishment because you feel groundings aren't working for you, not
enough for punishment, you feel guilty and want to be
paddled, too?

Then you should talk to your Mom.

Ask your Mom if you she and you can have a Mom/Son
Talk and then tell her what you've said here in your
messages about groudings aren't enough for punishment
and you want her to paddle you. Tell her she would be
doing it out of love for you.

Your right, a paddling is going to hurt. It's suppose to, Kenny. A paddling is punishment and like you've expressed
you would like one to help you pay for your misbehaving.

I'm not sure what you have in mind how to be paddled and
how your Mom should give you a paddling? A paddling can be given more then one way for you. You can bend over a chair, desk or whatever or you can lay on your bed in your bedroom for your paddling.

Do you feel you need to be paddled on your bare butt as part of your punishment? If so, you can get into position and then drop your jeans and pulldown your underwear to bare your butt if your Mom wants you to do this and not her. After the paddling you can reach down and pull your clothes back up.

If both you and your Mom feel it would be better to have you lay on your bed to be paddled, then you can be in your own underwear, lay on your bed and reach up enough and back to pulldown your underwear to bare your butt and then your Mom can paddle you. After your paddling you can reach back and pull up your underwear back over your butt and then get up off your bed.

Talk with your Mom and if you and she agree that a more closeness for your paddling to be, she could paddle you over her lap.

In the past have you been spanked/paddled before? I'm
assuming you have if your asking your Mom to paddle you as you must already have a paddle that can be used.

Whatever you decide Kenny, go talk with your Mom! You'll be glad you need. Your Mom will be proud that you need, too!
There is nothing to be afraid of, just go do it. You'll
feel better that you did.

Please come back to the forum and let everyone know how you made out with this. You have lots of support here!

Take care from your friend Mark Athlete.

Author:
Kenny to Mark the athlete
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:19:08 12/07/12 Fri

Hi Mark

Thanks for responding. I have read a lot of your posts and I like your advice and comments. It's good to get response from someone your own age.You have accepted paddling as a means of punishment and I respect that.I took your advice and set a meeting up with Mom to talk about punishment for tomorrow (saturday).

As far a being paddled before now, let me give you a little history. I was spanked by mom up until I was about 10 or 11. It was allways a hand spanking over her lap bare bottom. She had the neighbor make her a paddle about this time which she never used. In fact she quit spanking me at this time and started grounding me. The paddle is still kept in tne junk drawer in the kitchen. It is a small paddle about 12" x 3" x 1/2" thick.

My grades are falling and my behavior in school and at home is getting worse, Mom grounds me but it doesn't work. I need to be paddled to make me respond and be a better person like you Mark.

How she want's to paddle makes no difference. I would rather she would let me keep my boxers on but if she want's to paddle my bare bottom thats ok with me.
If she want' me over her lap like old times thats ok, in fact i would prefer it that way.
Thanks I will let you know how the meeting goes.

Kenny

Author:
Mark Athlete to Kenny
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:15:03 12/10/12 Mon

Hi Kenny,

Nice to meet and hear from you. Thank you for the kind
remarks about me and your liking my advice. Yes, it's good to get response and point of views of others, especially ones own age and try to decide what would be best to try to help someone or your own self.

Yes, I have accepted paddlings as a means of punishment as I have never been offered any of kinds of punishment and before the paddle came into my life I mentioned I had been getting hand spankings to my bare butt which really hurt and made my butt sore, red all over; just like you said you had gotten before spankings stopped for you.

Sorry to hear your grades are falling in school. Have you asked your teacher for some help from someone, either them or another student who gets better grades who maybe could help tutor you to get your grades up or would your parents be able to help show you how to improve your grades?

I didn't ask and you didn't mention so I assume you have no brothers or sisters who could help you study and improve your grades? I don't have any brothers or sisters, but have grown up since I was a little kid four best buddies to me my pals and like brothers Drew, Jake and Sean who we four are all close to same age withing a few months of each other.

Are the falling grades causing you to get into trouble at school and home for behavior problems? It's none of my business but have you been getting punished at school and at home for this? Would this be the cause of you getting groundings for punishment? I've never been grounded or been offered it a choice instead of getting paddled but some of the guys at school have talked about how awful it is, the limiting of freedom to come and go at home for being grounded to ones room or receieving after school detention, etc.

If you've been reading posts about me you know I play high school sports of football, basketball and baseball and after school detention would be out for me as I would be
missing sports practice time if I had to serve an after school detention so given a choice I would chose to be paddled for punishmemt, but I've never been offered the choice but have received some paddling at school that didn't interfere my attending practice or playing games. You probably saw where I've talked about getting an after school paddling from the principal prior to leaving to play an away baseball game and having to ride to the game on a bus with a fresh, paddled sore butt? That the closest I've come to not missing sports playing and not having to serve a detention which I didn't have a choice to decide to be paddle or have detention and it just happened I was told I would be paddled and I believe the principal decided to do it and not offer detention as he knew I wouldn't be able to serve the time after school and he knows my dad as they went to high school together and played sports together, etc., so paddling me would be fair! Man, he sure did a good job I'll tell you! My butt was on FIRE! when he finished with me!

Kenny, you know spankings are no fun to get and hurt like crazy and are a good punishment to help a guy change his bad attitude to make him want to be good. How come your Mom decided to stop spanking you and go with grounding you? I'm not wishing she had stopped spanking you but, was it because you was getting older and your Mom thought grounding would be a better punishment and not spank you anyone more? Did the no spanking punishment work for awhile on you and you accept it okay? What happened to make you change your mind to want to go back to being spanked? I'm not trying to be nosey and you don't have to tell me, I was just wondering? I see you wrote that grounding you wasn't working and is causing you to have bad behavior at home, besides school?

That's a very mature attitude you have Kenny to want to accept responsibilty and change. I'm proud of YOU!

That's cool that you and your Mom were going to have a meeting last Saturday to talk about what could be done, and the possible chance to returning to have your Mom spank you again for punishment and see if that works better then her grounding you to change your bad behavior at school and home to good behavior.

Thanks for giving and sharing about you past spanking history. My mom used to give me hand spankings, like my dad still does, over her lap to my bare butt until I became age 10. It was her choosing to stop spanking me, not my begging her to stop. Besides, my dad can spank good for both of them!

Your Mom used to spank you bare bottom over her lap with her hand? I bet she did a good job to make your bottom red and sore to teach you a lesson? I have a feeling from your writing, even though you didn't say it, your Mom spanked you with love because she cares about you Kenny and I know you care about your Mom and wanting to please her and change your bad attitude and turn your behavior around or you wouldn't be willing to try having her spank you again if grounding isn't working for you now for punishment.

Although there is nothing wrong with your Mom having a neighbor make her a spanking paddle to use on you, why
didn't she ever use it on you? Was the decision to change to use the punishment of grounding you happen before the paddle could be used? The paddle is small, 12"x3"x1/2" thick? For whatever the reason to why it was made that way, Kenny, I think your Mom won't have any trouble to putting it to good use now to spank your bottom up good! No matter what size your bottom is , there is plenty of length of wood to get the job! Don't you agree?

As to how you should be spanked, bare or not bare, that will be determine and decided by you and your Mom when you both have your Saturday Meeting.

True, a traditional spanking to bare bottom is always looked upon by parents as being THE BEST way to spank to teach their son or daughter a good lesson to correct them.

You said you had no problem and would agree to your Mom paddling your bottom bare, but would rather she spank you with your box shorts on instead? THAT"S A MATURE ATTITUDE TO HAVE, Kenny! And again, I am proud of you for wanting to accept the spanking either way, although you said you would prefer to having your boxers on(and I can guess for certain reason) and still your boxers will be thin enough material once your Mom started paddling you that your going to feel "heat" on okay on your bottom just the same as had your bottom been bare and as your spanking/paddlings continues your going to feel sorenes to your bottom and it will have just about the same effect had you bottom been bare and the end results for sure to your spanking ending will leave you with a good sore, red and hurting bottom to teach you a good lesson to change your behaviors at school qne home and make you want to improve your grades and attitude!

Also, you said you would accept like old times and didn't care if your Mom wanted you over her lap, and you would prefer it to happen that way. THAT'S A GOOD MATURE ATTITUDE, TOO, KENNY!

WAY TO GO, DUDE!

Not to take away your wanting and suggestion, and with this being Monday and more then likely you got you wanted spanking from your Mom last Saturday, I think I mentioned in my previous thread to you or if now here it is, you could be wearing your boxers before getting paddled and once you have gone over your Mom's lap you could reach bach and pulldown your boxers or your Mom could to bare you bottom. After your paddling is over with again, you or your Mom could re-pull up your boxers back up on your fresh spanked bottom and then you be allowed up off your Mom's lap which would work, too!

Whatever is decided and agreed upon by you and your Mom I'm sure can be worked out.

The important thing Kenny is that you wanted to, but not to please me, to be paddled for punishment to make you feel better and be responsible and be a better person to your Mom, your teacher and most important to YOURSELF!

Yeah, let me know how your meeting goes. Also, we're friends Kenny, so you keep coming back to the forum each week or more often so we can visit and share what is happening with each in school and other things going on. I think I asked you but, maybe I didn't. Do you play school sports? You know I play football, basketball and basebeall. Even if you don't play sports there's plenty of other things we can talk about.

Glad we are friends, Kenny! Take care and I'll be waiting to hear what happened to you, dude! I think I know what did, and I say with respect as a friend to another that I bet it involved you doing some after rubbing on your part?LOL.

Mark (Athlete)

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: My son wants me to spank him

Author:
Kenny to Mark the Athlete
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:41:17 12/10/12 Mon

Hi Mark

The meeting with my Mom was postponed until later this evening because we had company on saturday and sunday.

I don't know why my Mom stopped spanking me or why she had the paddle made and never
used it but iam going to ask her tonight at our meeting. By the way the paddle is a little bigger than i thought.I measured it and it is 15" x 3-l/2" by about 1/4" thick. I don't know what kind of wood it is but it's finished, it looks like clear varnish or something, nice and smooth and shinny. I gave myself a wack with it and it stung pretty good with jeans and boxers on.

As far as sports go i don't play high school sports but we have a nice playground with a baseball field, basketball courts, tennis courts and field to play football. So me and my friends are always into some sort of sports and even street hockey which we play in the tennis court.

The meeting with my Mom is in a couple of hours, so wish me luck. I have butterflies in my stomach.

I will let you know what happens.

Kenny

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: My son wants me to spank him

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:41:41 12/11/12 Tue

Hi Mark

Here is how the meeting went. First I asked my Mom why she stopped spanking me and why she had a paddle made and never used it on me. She said that she read an article which said spanking should stop at 10 years old. And she was going to start using the paddle on me but she said it was the same time that she stopped spanking me. I said also that last month when you received the Poor work notice from school all you said was I was grounded for the weekend and that I should study more.I said Mom that was not enough punishment. You should have paddled me. My Mom was taken back. She said you mean you want me to paddle you. I said yes that would be a proper punishment for me. She said I think a 16 year old is to old to be padddled. I said Mom i disagree with you and i can show you proof that 16 is not to old to be paddled. I had her get her lap top and sign on to the forum and asked her to read some of the posts. Which she did and after a little while she said this is going to take a while why don't you do your home work and I will call you when I am ready.

My Mom was on for about an hour when she called me back. She said that she didn't realize that their were so many boys my age and even older that were still paddled. I said don't you think now that all my punishment should be a paddling. She said i agree with you but if you think that when I paddle you it will be just a couple of swats and that will be it. I said no but whatever you decide I will obey. I want you to understand when I paddle you it is going to hurt and that I will need your full cooperation when I do this. Do you agree. I said I agree fully and you won't have any problem with me.

She said I have set up some rules for your behavier and your problems at school are a priority. Here is the way it is going be.
Each Poor work notice, Poor behavior notice and failing grade notice will result in a paddling. Also any Unexcused absence or muliple tardy notices will result in a paddling.You will also talk to your teacher and ask your teacher for extra help and extra work to bring your grades up.Do you have a problem with that because I don't want any problems when it's time for you to be paddled. I said no I do not have a problem with that.

My Mom said now it's down to your behavior at home.
I am setting up a demerit system.
1 demerit for each of the following
Staying out past curfew
Lying
Using bad language
Not taking the garbage out
Disrespect
Not doing the dishes
Not getting up when called
Talking back
When you reach 10 demerits you will be paddled
Do you have any problems with that.
I said no I think that it is fair.

Mom said you are growing up fast and I can see you are maturing and you see the need for more discipline in your life and I thank you for that. With that she gave me big hug and said i hope I don't have to paddle you but if I have to I will.

Well Mark that is what happened. What do you think.
Poor work and behavior notices are usually sent out the end of the month and I think I will be getting one.So i will have to wait until then.

Kenny

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: My son wants me to spank him

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:21:17 12/13/12 Thu

Hi Mark
I hope all is well.

My Mom posted the rules in the kitchen on the bullitin board. She added smoking as 5 demerits and alchol and drug use would result in a paddling. Also after 2 repeat violations of the same infraction, a paddling punishment would mean 10 extra swats and the demerit amount would be doubled. She also hung the paddle in the kitchen by the the door to the porch.

I think I am going to have trouble with the not doing the dishes thing, which means loading the dishwasher and putting the dishes away after their done. I forget a lot to put the dishes away after their through being washed and. I allready have 1 demerit.

I asked my Mom how is she going to paddle me and how many swats am I going to get. She said she is still doing research on it.

My mom has been on the forum a lot for her research and she complimented you Mark on your remarks and suggestions to me and others.She said you are very mature in your remarks and the way you accept your punishments. I told her why don't you leave a message and she said no I know you will let him know.

Mark an answer to you question. I have no brothers or sisters and my Father divorced my Mother whwn i was a baby. Ive only seen him a couple of times and he is really out of my life. We have not heard from him in years.

Mom thanked me again for making her job easier for suggestion that she paddle me. She is proud of me for taking that kind of responsibility and that she loves me more for it.

Talk to you soon Kenny

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: My son wants me to spank him

Author:
Mark Athlete to Kenny
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:42:36 12/14/12 Fri

Hi Kenny,

How are you doing, dude?

I see you have another thread/post waiting to clear from this morning for me to read, but before that happens I will answer your last one to me, before I leave for school.

All is going great for me. Have a home basketball game tonight, and hope to run the win count up to 3-0. This game will be our first FIRST LEAGUE game of the serious and I'm ready to play! We won our League for a championship last year.

Let's talk about you and your Mom...

Your Mom has posted your Rules Chart in the kitchen? GREAT! That way both YOU and SHE can see how your doing.

You Mom has added smoking to the chart? You don't smoke do you, Kenny? I hope you don't! Smoking will cause cancer, and you don't need that later in life, so if you have been smoking you keep the smoke butts snuffed or YOUR BUTT WILL GET SMOKED WITH THE PADDLE! Agree?

Also, use of drugs or alchol was a great addition to be added to the chart, too, and I'm going to say YOU'VE NEVER DONE EITHER OR WON'T, but if you have...again your going to run the risk of getting your butt smoked!

Boy, your Mom adding the repeat to violation of same infractions would earn you an extra 10 swat paddling and the demerit would double the amount would really have your butt smoking and sore, so dude you better be watching yourself, but remember you have a loving, caring Mom to come up and add these rules to your chart!

You have one demerit already for not putting dishes away?
Okay, what happened not putting dishes away? How hard is it to remember to do that?

Your Mom has hung your paddle in the kitchen by the door to the porch? Does this mean it will be quite visible for visitors to see it? Think people will ask questions? If that happens Kenny you be THE MAN and brush the situation off, be serious and say you are accepting responsiblity for any actions you might not do right and don't get upset, okay?

If your wondering, the paddle I get used on me hangs on a nail in my bedroom right up above my bed for all to see. I'm not embarrassed for it hanging there. My best buddies Drew, Jake and Sean have their spanking paddles handing in their bedroom, too! Reasoning for this is, most of my spankings are given in my bedroom and having the paddle hanging there makes it for easy reaching for it!

You asked your Mom how she is going to paddle you and how many swats your going to get? You won't know the number of swats until you earn enough demerit to earn you a paddling, right? As for how your Mom is going to paddle you, are you wondering about what position you will be in when it happens and if your butt will be bare or covered? Whatever the decison Kenny, you be THE MAN and cooperate like you said you would! Make yourself proud and your Mom! I know you can do it!

That was very kind of your Mom to say the nice "remarks" about me that she did, especially calling me "very mature".
I try to be, but remember I'm human, a middle-aged teen and I can make mistakes just like anyone else and I'm NO ANGEL!
That's why my folks have the paddle for me. LOL! I won't be laughing if that paddle get's put to use, however! I try to accept my punishments mature, and why fight it and make things worse, especially getting a more red and sorer butt!

See, I knew you had a GOOD MOM her saying your making her job easier to discipline you and your suggest she paddle you when needed. I knew she would proud of you, Kenny but, she was proud of you being her loving son before all this came up but, she just needed a little help and being the responsible young man that you are, you are making her MOM job easier! GOOD GOING, KENNY! I am proud of you, too, like I've said before!

Sorry to hear you don't have any brothers or sister. You'll have to have your school buddies you hang out with be them, like I do with my best buddies Drew, Jake and Sean who with me people look at us like we a "real" brothers, even though we are not and have known each other since little kids!

Sorry you didn't get to know you dad, and he is out of you life. I hope I didn't cause trouble asking, I was just wondering.

Well, I got to get to school. Can't be late or you get sent to the principal office and I bet you can probably guess what a guy can get while "visiting" because he was late to break a school rule for being tardy and he won't want or feel like sitting down in class very good for First Period.

Nice talking with you Kenny. I'll answer or comment on your waiting message after it clears.

You have a good day at school, and at home you make sure to stay ahead of those dishes and everything else on your Home Rules Chart!

Take care...Mark!

Author:
Mark Athlete to Kenny
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:50:37 12/13/12 Thu

Hi Kenny,

CONGRATULATIONS on your meeting with your Mom. She sounds like a great and loving Mom, and you are lucky to have her Kenny! She see's when a guy needs and wants and asks for a little extra mature discipline in his life and is willing to give, so you live up to what you have agreed to do now!

That's the way to be mature and cooperative with your Mom and agree to what she has come up with to help you and your behavior problem at home and to help you with school. I hope your teacher(s) will help in assisting you to improve your grades and I hope you do great to not have tardies, poor behavior or performance, etc. in school, etc. Your Mom made a good list for you to follow and improve on or you, or should I say your butt, will be facing and feeling the paddle!

Same goes for your behavior at home with the demerit system. There's some others in the forum who have something like this agreement with their parents and it works great for them, and I hope it will help you with your behavior at home and be respectful to your Mom, Kenny or your paddle will be "meeting" your butt sooner then you think!

Thanks for telling more about the size of your paddle and describing it, despite it has not seen "action" yet. It is
15" long? Perfect to take care of two butt cheeks across at one time there, dude! It's 3-1/2" wide? That will give and leave a good "STING"! And it's 1/4" thick? That will also, contribute to a good "STING" as well to be felt!! Your paddle is about like mine, except that my dad drilled holes in it to give my butt to feel a little extra "bite" but,
no need to change your paddle there, Kenny. It will do what it's suppose to do when needed!

So, before you and your Mom had your talk-meeting you took a swing with your paddle and gave yourself a good "whack with it and it stung pretty good with jeans and boxers on?"

Now you have a little idea what it feels like for a swat given to me by my principal when I've gotten paddled but, try adding some more swats to that one and give yourself up to 5 whacks to the seat of your jeans and see what a "stings" that leaves and feels like to your butt wearing jeans and boxers to know what a school paddling is like and what I've gotten when I've been paddled at school before, Kenny. Try it and let me know your thoughts but, you got to give yourself really good hard swing swats to know the true effects of what a paddle can do!

Kenny, you didn't mention what you and your Mom decided on how a paddling will be given to you? Your Mom said it's "going to hurt and wants your full cooperation" when it does. Think she will be whacking the paddle on your bare butt? Or think you might be wearing boxers? Both ways will give you a good paddling and be like "one of the boys", us guys in the forum, dude! If for some reason your Mom thinks it might be best to have you leave jeans on, then that might mean your paddling would last longer to give you it's full effects for "sting" as you would be having quite a cover to your butt and most parents believe then a paddling needs to last longer and it will hurt more lasting longer, and not like to be paddled on boxers or bare butt which means a paddling would last less in time. If you had a choice, but your Mom is going to be calling the shots and want your cooperation, I bet if you could suggest it would be to your benefit to ask to be paddled wearing boxers or be bare butt for less paddling time, like most of us other guys in the forum get, if your Mom might follow what others of us get.

I know you said you didn't have a problem going over your Mom's lap to be paddled, which is great. I get paddled that way and it's a closeness resulting of me and my dad I like happening and it could be the same with you and your Mom.

For you, if your Mom would agree to it to help in modesty for you, if your Mom was to paddle you bare butt maybe you could be stripped to you wearing your boxers and slip onto your Mom's lap and then you or she could reach and pulldown your boxers to bare your butt for the paddling and after it's over with the boxers could be returned in place before you get up. Your Mom for sure will want to give you a hug, Kenny and although a paddling is for punishment you could tell your Mom you know how much she loves you and for wanting to discipline you to be a better person and give her a hug, too. I do that with my dad and my buddies Drew, Jake and Sean do as well.

If needed, and you'll probably want to after your Mom leaves you alone to reflect upon your paddling, of course your butt is going to be "stinging" and feeling like it's on "fire" so you could do like I do or Drew, Jake and Sean do we pull boxers back down off our fresh paddled butt to help "cool" it down not being covered with the boxers and rubbing the cheeks sure helps in the recover, too! Did you do this when you was getting hand spanked, Kenny? Do the rubbing, etc.? It sure helps!

So Kenny, I hope it will be sometime before you have to receive a paddling, but you what is expected of you to avoid to earn a paddling at school and home and I wish you luck you can. I'll be cheering you on, Kenny!

Mean time, keep coming to the forum to just visit, too, each week!

You don't play high school organized sports but, play with buddies on playgrounds? That is really COOL, Kenny! That's the way to learn and maybe you'll want to try out for a school team! I've never played street hockey, but that sounds interesting. You play that on rollerblades, etc.? How you do it? Tennis is neat, too, but never been that great at it but, done it before! I have a good girlfriend who thinks I have a "cute, good looking little butt" and likes seeing me in shorts and right now with basketball season in fullswing she can see me wearing my basketball uniform shorts and sleeveless top jersey to admire my muscules. LOL! You have girlfriend, Kenny? Did I tell you we met a couple of years ago when I was finishing up football practice with my shirt off and she inquired, "Whose the cute, good-looking boy wearing the football pants with the cute, good-looking little butt?"
My best bud Drew and his girlfriends introduced Holly to me and we hit it off and have been girlfriend/boyfriend for 2 years now!

So Kenny, I am so proud of you talking with your Mom and wanting to improve yourself at school and home, and if you need some correct you have agreed to cooperate and that means your willing to cooperate and get paddled! You live up to it, now! Cooperate with your Mom, and you and she will be closer then ever!

Proud to call you my friend, Kenny! Keep in touch now, and let's hope your paddle doesn't need to see some "action" for awhile yet, okay?

Your lucky your Mom didn't feel you needed to feel the paddle when you and she were having your talk to decided on that you should be paddle, etc.! Had she, you would have been writing back to me with a sore butt!

For your demerit system you and your Mom will have to make some kind of chart like on poster board or paper to follow your monthly progress won't you, or you won't know how your doing?

Gotta go, Kenny! Oh, forgot to tell you that our high school basketball team I play on won our Tuesday game this week 65-49 and I scored 18 points, including one 3-point
shot basket. It was a non-league win away and on Friday we play at home a league game!

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:12:46 12/14/12 Fri

Hi Mark!

The hard part is over, getting my Mom convinced to use paddling as punishment. But I am still worried about how much the paddle is going to hurt and if it would hurt enough to make me cry.

Here are some answers to your questions.
When my Mom used to spank me yes iwould rub my backside and cry and run to my room.
The reason my Mom did not paddle me after our meeting she wanted to start me out with a clean slate.
Mark I gave myself 5 hard swats with the paddle like you asked me to do and boy did it sting, now I know how you felt being paddled at school. I probably didn't wack myself as hard as you got it school.
I really don't play much tennis, we use the tennis courts for street hockey. We play the game wearing just regular running shoes. Rules are the same as regular hockey.
As far a girl friend goes, not right now but I have dated and I go to all the school dances but not much luck because I am not very big in fact I look more like an 8TH. grader than a high school junior.

I have some questions for you.
Mark do you cry when your dad paddles you?
What are the dimensions of your paddle?
Did your dad ever paddle you with jeans on or just boxers or allways bare bottom?
Does he make you remove your boxers or just pull them down to your ankles?

Well last night I forgot to put the dishes away again and I got another demerit. I am up to 2 demerits. Because it is a repeat violation the next time it happens I get 2 demerits added on.

Good luck with Basketbal and also Holly.
Kenny

Author:
Mark Athlete to Kenny
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:14:18 12/15/12 Sat

Hi Kenny,

Good to hear from you! Our basketball team won 82-65 at our high school last night, Fri., Dec. 14 in our first league
game of the season to give us a league record of 1-0 and an
overall season record 3-0! In the game I was able to score
21 points, including three 3-point baskets, had two blocked shots against the other team and blocked & rebounded two shots by the opposing team. Our school cheerleaders made our
team cupcakes to eat in the locker room after the game us basketball players celebrated by snapping towels to each
others bare butt during shower time which is a tradition and we each had a red butt when that was done with let me tell you!!

Now to your message to me...

Why be worried about IF the paddle is going to hurt you and be enough to make you cry because you haven't earned you a paddling yet and could be awhile before you find out. Relax, Kenny! Don't get worked up about it! You haven't earned you enough demerits or done anything wrong that would getting you paddled, have you?

Questions you asked:

Do I cry when my dad paddles me? I sure do, Kenny. He's not giving my butt love taps, but real swats for punishment that hurt and he's paddling me with love because he cares about me to teach me a lesson that I did something wrong and I can't be doing that again or I'm going to be facing getting paddled again!

What are the demensions of my paddle? They are like your paddle, except the wideth is 4" wide, more then needed to
help spank my butt cheeks good and leave a good STING on them!

My dad has always paddled me bare bottom. He believes in being able to see and watch how his work is progressing along and how red he is making my butt to decide on when
to stop spanking me, although I usually get at least 10
swats and how many he feels besides I might need to have yet coming!

My dad doesn't make me remove my boxers, just make sure I have them off my butt to bare it for my paddling and I usually have them down to my ankles. Most of the time they stay there in that area while I'm getting paddled but, sometimes they slide down farther or get kicked off if I kick my legs.

That was kind and loving of your Mom to not paddle you after your meeting and to allow you to start out with a clean slate! Were you disappointed that she didn't paddle you as you said you wanted to be before the meeting and told her you deserved to be because of the things you had been doing wrong and deserved a paddling? Had she given you one, how many swats do you think you would have gotten? Think you would have had to bare your butt?

Kenny, you gave yourself 5 swats with your paddle to try to feel what it was like for me to get paddled by my principal at school, and said boy did it sting you, although you said you probably didn't wack yourself as hard as I got to really know for sure what I felt? Kenny, you got just taste or should I say slightly felt what my butt felt for "STING" from the hard swats of the paddle the principal gave me. Did you bend over when you gave yourself the swats? I had to bend over across the principal's desk, which raised my jean-clad butt up into the air really good and this made my jeans tight across so I could really "feel" the paddle each time it landed. Most of the swats the principal gave landed on top of the same area, and some of the swats he gave fast and others he gave slow to allow me to feel what is called "a burn" to set in and across on my butt to make the paddling hurt. My dad does the same when he paddles me but, of course I'm getting paddled on my bare butt and I really feel a "sting" that way!

Thanks for explaining about how you and the guys play street hockey wearing regular running shoes. Sounds like fun! Do you wear protective helmets to help prevent head injuries from happening?

That's neat you go to all of the school dances. That's a good way to meet girls, ask them to dance with you or you ask if you can dance with them. I love going to our school dances, too. I love to dance, and my Holly and I make quite a dance team!

Not yet for a girlfriend for you because you think it might be because your not big? That's okay, dude! Your 16 and still going to be growing some. I'm still growing! I got friends who are not big, some play sports and some don't, and they are really cool to hangout with for "Guy Stuff".

Kenny, some girl is going to notice you I bet real soon, regardless of your size! Keep going to the dances and other places to meet and see them and continue to play the field, dude! You must be doing something right. You said you've dated in the past!

I probably wouldn't have Holly for a girlfriend if she hadn't noticed me after football practice that day I told you about when I saw her for the first time, when we first met each other and she inquired about me. I wasn't then interested too much in girls before that day because I had playing sports on my mind, but when my buddy Drew came and introduced Holly to me and she talked and said she thought I was cute, good-looking wearing my football pants and that she thought I had a cute, good-looking little butt; I saw how cute she was, how she had this great smile and sense of humor, I thought WHOW! Would she go out with me? So I asked her out and she accepted right off! Do you think your shy about girls? I bet your not if your going to dances and have dated before. Maybe you need to find a girl who thinks your 'cute, good-looking and have a cute, good-looking little butt?" LOL!

Hey, what's this about YOU forgetting to put the dishes away, AGAIN and that your now up to 2 demerits towards earning a paddling later on? And if you do it again to repeat this you'll get 2 demerits added on? Are you wanting your butt to feel the paddle? How come you didn't put the dishes away? It's not that hard to remember to do, is it?

Maybe you could find something to put on your hand or finger to remind you to do this chore? How about a sign on your bedroom door outside you'll see before going in to tell you you need to put the dishes away, if your forgetting to do it before going to your bedroom or watching TV or something? Could hanging signs as reminders help you to remember around the house? How much of a time lapse did you have before being told or finding out you had forgotten?

Well Kenny, my friend. Need to sign-off here. Nice talking to you. Take care and YOU REMEMBER TO PUT THE DISHES AWAY! Protect your butt from getting it paddled!

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: My son wants me to spank him

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:29:24 12/17/12 Mon

Hi Mark

Happy to hear that your basketball team won another game, keep up the good work, listen to your coach and you will have a succesfull season. Good luck!

You asked me if I was disappointed when my Mom didn't paddle me when we had our meeting. Yes I was disappointed that I didn't get paddled but it was hard to convince her that 16 was not to old to be paddled. Thats why I had her look at the forum to convince her that it was allright to paddle me. I wish she would have paddled me at that time because now I am still wondering how she is going to paddle me, how many swats and how much it is going to hurt.
As far as forgetting about the dishes. When doing the dishes, I load the dishwasher then go and do something else. I am not going to sit their and wait for the dishwasher to go through it's cycles. Thats when i forget to unload the dishwasher.
When we play street hockey some of the guys wear helmits.
As far as smoking goes, no I do not smoke nor does my Mom.
She really frowns upon it and the same goes for drinkin and drugs.

Friday night my Mom went to dinner with some freinds(I think she has a boy freind) and I had my freind Charlie over for a sleepover. He noticed the paddle hanging in the kitchen and asked me, don't tell me your Mom still paddles you. I said yes she does and I told him that I requested it and showed him the new rules she has set up for me. He said that may not be a bad idea, thats better than being grounded. I said why don't you talk to your parents about it. I showed him the forum and showed him how to find it.
All he said after that is well I don't know.

I found out today that the Poor work notices are going out this week instead of next week because of the holidays. I'm pretty sure my Mom will be getting one for me . So I guess the end of the week or the weekend I will be feeling some heat.

Be cool Kenny

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: My son wants me to spank him

Author:
Mark Athlete to Kenny
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:06:59 12/20/12 Thu

Hi Kenny,

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR to you and your Mom!

There, you got your holiday greeting from me! I have school until Friday and then off until Jan. 2 but, we have a basketabll game, a leage one to play Friday night at home.
Tuesday night we had an away non-league game and won 77-40.
I was able to score 18 points, including two 3-pointers and I had one steal and was 4 of 5 at free throw line.

Thanks for the Congratulations on our Friday win and instructions to follow coach orders to listen so we cab have a successful season. We are 4-0 overall and 1-0 for league play.

Enough about me, let's talk about you!

So you wished your Mom had paddled you, although she didn't when you was trying to explain you needed to be like other l6 years are? I know you probably tried to convince her to, but you surprised her so she had to get her thoughts together. Plus, if she hadn't spanked you since you was around l0 and didn't know right away how she should you know, even if using a paddle, your Mom needed time to "research" like you said she was going to do to see how us other guys are getting our butts paddled or spanked another way!

Kenny, how do you think your Mom would have paddled you, how many swats, etc., had she been able to give you that paddling like you wanted done? What would you have suggested if you could have helped in the deciding and having it done?

Hey, don't get yourself worked up, dude! About when and how your Mom is going to paddle you. I know you want to have it happen, and your Mom is going to be fair and you said you would cooperate with her...so you better, Kenny! Make it easy for your Mom to give you your FIRST TEEN PADDLING!

So, you think your first paddling will happen because of your Poor Performance Work Notice coming out this week? I thought maybe you would build up enough points or demerits because of NOT putting dishes away to earn you a paddling! You watch yourself, DON'T forget dishes and have the Poor Performance Work Notice result in you getting two paddlings! A figure of speech: Your Butt will be really smoking! That's not to scare you, Kenny. Just guy to guy talk with a True Friend-YOU!

Okay, back to not putting the dishes away! We got to figure out how to get you to do that. It's not hard for you to have to remember. How long does a dishwashing cycle usually last? Maybe you could get yourself like an egg timer and set that for an alarm to remind you when the dishes are done so you can go put them away. Would that work? How about placing signs around for reminders?

I don't expect you to sit and wait for the dishwasher to end washing and then you take the dishes out, dude! Just trying to help you and your butt from feeling some "heat!"

That's GOOD you DON'T SMOKE or DRINK or DRUGS! Don't ever start! I know you won't but, thought you could hear it coming from a friend saying it, too! Your Mom not doing either helps you, too! There's no good in any of them, Kenny and they are harmful!

That's cool that you and Charlie had a sleepover at your house! He saw your paddle and you owned up to that your Mom paddles you? WAY TO BE HONEST & MATURE ABOUT IT! PROUD OF YOU!

Now that Charlie understands about your RULES CHART he might ask his parents to paddle him? Think he will? Does his folks have a paddle to use or will they have to get one someplace?

CHARLIE IS RIGHT, GETTING PADDLE IS BETTER THEN GETTING GROUNDED! YOU AGREE, RIGHT? I DO! I'd rather get a paddling then be grounded, but of course I've never been offered a choice between selecting one of the two. I'd chose paddling!

You showed Charlie the forum to see what he thought of guys getting paddled at age 16 or whatever? What was some of his comments? Think he might want to visit and post in the forum?

So Kenny, if you've earned yourself a paddling this weekend, YOU COOPERATE NOW! You can do and it won't be BAD like you think it might be! How many swats and how much hurt will depend on what your Mom decides! Remember Kenny, your Mom will talk with you about what could and probably happen but, remember your Mom IS THE PARENTS and she should get the final say, unless she asks your opinion, how your paddling should be carried out!

I know it's scary thinking about what you don't know what might happen, but hey Kenny, you'll be like me or my best buddies Drew, Jake and Sean when we get paddled. We don't know all the time what is going to happen most of the time for how many swats will be given. We do know that we will be getting it on our bare butt and if your Mom choses to paddle you like that there is nothing wrong but, if she does I think she will have you leave your underwear on and get in position first and then have them lowered down off your butt and then your paddling will be done and when finished your underwear will be pulled back up. If your Mom choses a different way to bare your butt, if she wants to have your butt bared for paddling then, you cooperate to see what her plans are, okay? REMEMBER, Kenny...YOU HAVE A LOVING MOM and she is trying to fulfull your wish and agreement to paddle you like you wanted to be, so COOPERATE & WORK WITH HER! I do with my dad when he paddles me and everything works out FAIR!

Kenny, you said you cried when you got hand spankings? I did too, and there is NOTHING WRONG CRYING DOWN WHEN YOU GET SPANKED WITH THE PADDLE! It helps with your emotions, dude and will make you feel better! Your Mom is not doing anything to embarrass you! Crying is natural! Makes a guy feel better! After your paddling, same goes too, when your able to do whatever you want to do again after your Mom gives permission and that is OKAY TO RUB YOUR SPANKED BUTT! Helps make it feel better, does mine!

Maybe I've talked too much, but I'm justing trying to help you Kenny as a friend! I'm just proud of you taking responsiblity Kenny! WAY TO GO, DUDE!

What's your plans for Christmas, Kenny? you and your Mom do anything special?

My folks and I spend Christmas Eve with my dad's folks, be spending overnight with them. We'll be having dinner, having some fun together and we go to a Christmas Eve church service and come back to my grandparents and go to bed later on. Christmas Day morning we have a big breakfast, open up gifts, have a big dinner with my Mom's folks coming over to join us.

I have a cellphone, so some of the time I'll be away from my girlfriend Holly I'll phone her, text her messages, etc. Later on Christmas Day I'll get together with her parents and we'll open up gifts and spend time together.

Oh, I do have a Friday basketball game, last regular for this year but, Dec. 27-28 our team will be playing in a Santa Holiday Christmas Basketball tournament. We played first time last year and won the event and our school was given a Santa Claus tropy with him wearing a basketball uniform. Each of us us players got a smaller trophy to keep.

This past Monday night we had our end-of-the-season football banquet and I received some great awards for my playing, including All-Conference Player in my league and a cool trophy Mr. Football, too.

Gotta go...I'll be in touch and be anxious to see how you come out. Maybe you won't get a POOR WORK NOTICE this weekend and your butt won't get paddle?

Whatever happens...

You be Cool Kenny, and your Butt stay COOL!

Oh, forgot to ask, you looking/asking to receive a special Christmas gift? What is it?

I hope you got your Mom a special Christmas gift or two, too?

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: My son wants me to spank him

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:54:14 12/21/12 Fri

Hi Mark
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too!

Well I guess I am one of the boys now just like you, Drew, Jake, Sean and others. Yes I got paddled last evening, details coming.OUCH!

To answer your questions.
As far as wondering how I was going to be paddled and how many swats that I would receive, well I don't have to wonder anymore. OUCH!
I don't know if Charlie will ask his parents to paddle him or if they even have a paddle. Charlie told me he is checking out the forum before he makes a decision. But says he never thought of asking to be paddled instead of being grounded.
Me and Mom will be going to Grandmas house Christmas day.
I got my mother a nice sweater and a necklace.As far me I have not asked for anything special.

First off on Wednesday I stayed out past curfew (1 demerit) and like a dummy I talked back to my Mom when she scolded me for being out late.(1 demerit)Total 4 demerits.
When am I going to wise up.

Well Mark here are the details from thursday evening.
I came home from school and went to my room and did my homework and then got on the computer. My Mom came home and made dinner. She called me down for dinner and on my plate was the Poor Work Notice from school. I said I kind of new I was getting the notice. She said there is a coment I am concerned with. Student failed to ask for help or extra work to help improve his grade. She said when I set up the rules part of the deal was that I was to ask for help. She said well why didn't you? I said I guess I forgot. Thats not good enough Kenny. I let you off easy last month and you didn't appreciate it. I said I'm sorry. She said it's too late for that. Kenny here is what is going to happen. You will be paddled right after dinner for last month's poor work notice and then you will be paddled on Saturday for this month's poor work notice. And you know that if you receive a poor work notice next month you will be paddled with 10 extra swats.
After we ate I put all the dishes in the dishwasher and knew the time was near. She now is the time, take your cargo shorts off, put them on the counter and get me the paddle.
I took my cargo shorts off put them on the counter and took the paddle to her. I didn't know what she would do next. She said come over to my right side, which I did.
I was standing there with just sox, tee shirt and boxers shorts on and very nervous not knowing wheather she would make me take my boxers down. Then she said lay across my lap, which I did. She then grabed the waistband of my boxers, I thought she was going to pull them down but she pulled them up a little and smothed out the seat of my boxers with her hand. Boxer do get bunched up in the seat.
Then she started to paddle me. The first swat stung like crazy and it took my breath away I couldn't even yell. The swat was like when you get paddled Mark it covered both cheeks. The second swat landed I yelled OW! along with the rest of the swats, at about ten my backside was burning bad
and I didn't think I could take anymore. But she kept paddling away at about 15 my yells were like between a laugh and a cry. At 18 I couldn't hold back anymore and I started to cry. When she finished I stood up and was bouncing and rubbing my backside inside my boxers and still crying. She stood up and grabbed me and gave me a big hug and said thanks for being so brave. I put the paddle back picked up my cargo shorts and started to go to my room. My Mom stopped me and told me to turn around, she then pulled my boxers down to my knees and said she wanted to make sure ther were no bruises. She said everything looks ok and pulled my boxers up and said you can go to your room now. I went to my room and pulled my boxers down to see the damage, my but was really red and still stung like heck.I took my boxers all the way off and layed across my bed, remembering what you allways do Mark to cool your but off. Yes I woild say she knows how to paddle.

Good luck with yourr basketball gane tonight!
Kenny

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:43:03 12/23/12 Sun

Hi Mark

After getting paddled twice in two days my backside is still hurting some. I can say I feel releived and proud that I repected my Mom and took the punishments without any resistance. I also am thinking about improving my behavior.

After my thursday paddling I forgot to take the dishes out of the dishwasher again which resulted in 2 demerits with a total of 6 demerits.

Charlie has not made his mind up about asking his parents to paddle instead of grounding him.

Here are the details of the saturday spanking.
We finished eating and I loaded the dishwasher and ready for my punishment. My Mom said lets get on with your punishment, take your jeans off and get the paddle. I did so and handed her the paddle and stood by her side and was ready to go across her lap when she said, I read in the forum where allmost everybody gets paddled bare bottom so I am going to have you take your boxers down, but when you do this get right over my lap. I lowered my boxers to my ankles and in the same motion layed across her lap. She started to paddle me with the first swat taking my breath away and I could tell the difference between being bare bottomed and having boxers on. After every swat I would yell out and after about 15 swats I was crying and after 20 she let me off her lap, I was jumping up and down and rubbing my backside and not paying attention that I was naked from the waist down. My Mom said Kenny get your boxers on, which I did. I had kicked them off as I was getting paddled. I returned the paddle to its place on the kitchen wall and I went to my room still crying a little. I took my boxers off and layed across the bed rubbing and trying to cool my backside down. Later on that night I remembered to unload the dishwasher.
This morning I am still a little sore maybe I can stay paddle free for a while.

Be cool
Kenny

Author:
Mark Athlete to Kenny
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:58:45 01/04/13 Fri

HAPPY NEW YEAR, KENNY!

Great hearing from you! Sorry I didn't answer you before now but, I wanted to.

My folks and I traditonally go to my grandparents (my dad's folks) for week of Christmas to celebrate with them, to stay there the week and visit with relatives and whatever else is going on and stay until New Years and return home.

I played in our school basketball game Friday, Dec. 21 and we won 85-29 in which I scored 21 points. Our team played in a Holiday Basketball tournament Dec. 27 & 28 and played three games to win the tournament. We played in this tournament last year over Christmas break and won so, I guess you can say we defended our title last year by winning this year. I went home enough to post the game results so some other forum memebers (names Tanner, Brady, Brooks and Wyatt who play school sports) I'm friends with too could see the game results and I see the forum thread messages had not been cleared yet at that time or you messages. I guess the forum moderator was still enjoying their Christmas holiday break. I returned to my grandparents after I posted about the tournament and I couldn't get back on the forum to see if threads were cleared for reading until last night Thursday, Jan. 3 and this is the first chance to answer your two left threads, so I have alitte time before leaving for school to answer you.

First off...

Sorry to read you got two paddlings, Kenny! But, because they had to happen and did, I would like to say to you, CONGRATULATIONS, Kenny! YOU ARE NOW "ONE OF THE BOYS'" WHO GETS HIS BUTT PADDLED!!

I am very proud of you, Kenny, that you took your two punishments like you promised your Mom if she ever had to paddle you that you would cooperate and not resist her from doing so!

So, you say your 'Mom knows how to paddle?'

I believe you are right, and sorry to hear that your butt had to find out!

Paddling #1: FOR POOR SCHOOL WORK, I thought I suggested and you agreed that you should talk to your teacher to ask for help so you could improve your grades and show improvement? WHAT HAPPENED? Your excuse: you forgot to ask for help? Come on, Kenny! You should have asked for help! RIGHT? At least you admitted you were sorry but, I read your Mom made you sorrier! YOU EARNED A PADDLING FOR LAST MONTHS POOR WORK AND ANOTHER PADDLING FOR THIS MONTH!

About last month, the paddling you got on Thursday night...

Sound like your Mom wanted to do you and your butt a favor by letting you keep you boxer shorts on for that paddling! You had on cargo shorts before taking them off? Hey, I love wearing cargo shorts doing the summertime or other times when it's warm or if I'm not wearing something else! Like I said, your Mom gave you and your butt a break by letting you keep your boxer shorts on but, you soon found out that there's really not too much or no protection for a butt getting paddled still covered wearing boxer shorts, right?All it takes is one to two paddle swats and your butt starts to feel "heat" no matter what it is covered with, and you sure found that out!! And with your Mom pulling your boxer shorts up tight by the waistband, that really made your butt a good target for the paddle and for you to feel the swats just as good had you had you bare your butt!

Your butt wasn't "burning bad" until almost swat #10? Your butt is tougher then mine, Kenny! After one to two swats from my dad's paddling my butt is "burning" and starts to feel BAD and I don't have to wait longer! What's your secret? LOL. I'm not making fun of ya, just admiring ya!

I know the OWs and uncomfortableness you felt, Kenny and you got through up to paddle swat #18 before really crying good? I don't wait that long, and if you were trying to hold back Kenny, there wouldn't be any shame in doing that. Makes me feel better when I do, even though my butt has the forest fire erupted across, all over it! Did your Mom make sure ALL of your butt got paddled good, and not just your sit spot area? My dad sure does, and he doesn't have to please me but, I earn what my butt gets, and it lookes like your butt earned what you got, too!!

That's really COOL, I knew your Mom would want to give you a hug, as she spanked you with love and cared about you Kenny, and you certainly found that out after 18 swats! Your lucky she didn't give you 20!

So, you did the ole butt "damage check"? Looked "really red and was still "stung"? Of course it was and would be for awhile! You've found out now that your Mom knows how to paddle your butt, WITH LOVE and CARES ABOUT YOUR ACTIONS AND WANTS YOU TO DO GOOD AT SCHOOL FOR GRADES!

So, you did the ole "take the boxers off and bare the butt, like Mark does, huh? Nothing better, to try to help cool down and it doesn't trap the heat on a sore, just spanked butt like boxers covering would do! So, did you leave'em off and sleep bare butt like I usually do after getting myself paddled before bedtime? I bet you still had some soreness and redness next morning? Hope it wasn't too uncomfortable trying to sit at breakfast? It can be and has been for me, before!

Kenny, do you have PE Class in school or don't have to take it? I do, and have found myself or buddies too, after getting a good paddling at home trying not to bring attention to myself and usually next day my some still red and sore butt while changing or showering in PE class or trying to sit in class next day. Did you find yourself this way?

Saturday Paddling #2:

Your Mom punished you for this months POOR WORK PERFORMANCE by paddling your butt bare? OUCH! Well, again, WELCOME TO BECOMING 'ONE OF THE BOYS' WHO GETS PADDLED BARE BUTT!"

Know you know the difference what it feels like for "heat" on a bare butt with a paddle spanking it! More pain, right?
Of course there is, and there's no way to avoid it, unless YOU do better in your grades Kenny next month so it doesn't happen again, and I KNOW YOU CAN BRING THOSE GRADES UP AND PERFORMANCE and your going to ask the teacher for help, right? If you don't, then I'm afraid if you can remember all of the "heat" your bare butt got from each paddle swat during your #2 paddle then, you can expect your Mom to give you a repeat performace next month without hesitation and I know you don't want that! I expect after paddling #2 you did more after spankings dancing and rubbing of your butt then you did after paddling #1?

You kicked your boxers off during the paddling? You did like I do sometimes then. Dear ole dad can tell me to pull the boxers down to bare my little butt before going over his lap and them being at my ankles while I get most of the paddle swats but, as the "heat" builds up, I usually kick my legs and squirm my butt somewhat around with even the tight gripe my dad has on me and I've kicked my boxers off while getting paddled and have to retrieve them after the spanking is over with. Usually, however, I just leave them off to try to cool my butt down, but that doesn't happen right right, even with the rubbing and laying on my bed like you did again yourself!

One thing you had going for your Kenny, for paddling #2 was that it happened on a Saturday and you didn't have to worry about having to go to school with a sore butt, trying to sit at a desk or whether your buddies would see you in PE Class!

So, before you got paddling #2 on Saturday, did you have enough days between #1 and #2 that your butt was feeling back to "normal" somewhat? Reason I ask, depending on how bad #1 was and sounds like you got it good, your butt could still be "tender" some and not all the way recovered and getting paddled on Saturday would make that paddling really, really hurt from the start, even if it was bare butt! That has happened to me and buddies Drew, Jake and Sean before, having a previous paddling and not recovered and getting another soon after or a day or two again! It's really bad to get a paddling at school from the principal or teacher and then at home that night as rule at my house or at Drew, Jake and Sean's house to get a second automatic bare butt paddling from our dad!

Charlie hasn't made up his mind to ask his parents to paddle him instead grounding him? Does he know what a paddle would feel like to his bare butt, and getting alot of swats, etc. to make a decision with?

Okay, you forgot about unloading the dishwasher and other chores and your up to 6 demerits now? You better watch it! Don't you only need 4 and you know what will happen?

Kenny, I'm sorry too that you got the two paddlings but, you had them coming, and you earned them! Proud of you being brave and accepting them my friend! You can learn from what happened and like you said, "maybe you can stay paddle free for awhile?"

I would like to see that happen and I know your Mom would, too! And I think your butt would, too!

Okay, I'll try to "be cool" and you do the same, especially keeping your butt "cool" and not feeling "heat!"

I'm still proud of you, Kenny! Wanting to use paddling to try to help you to be a better person, be more respectful to your Mom like you want to do, and to help you do better in school and doing your chores at home! All will work out for you!

Talk to you later, dude! You make yourself Proud!

You be cool,

Mark

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: My son wants me to spank him

Author:
Randy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:53:42 01/05/13 Sat

Hi, Mark and Kenny
It's important to take responsibility but I'm not sure if taking the punishment for something you did is already something to be proud of.
Staying out of trouble, not doing anything that would earn you a punishment, would be even better, wouldn't it?
So that's what I am wishing you both for the new year - steer clear of trouble!
Best greetings, your friend Randy

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: My son wants me to spank him

Author:
Mark Athlete to Randy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:41:41 01/06/13 Sun

Hi Randy,

Nice to hear from you.

Happy New Year to you!

I'm sorry if I gave the wrong impression to you or anyone else who might have read my comments to Kenny about how Proud I was of him taking his two paddlings without complaining and cooperating with his Mom before and during while she paddled him.

Kenny was nervous and had been asking questions of me and others about what it was like to get paddled and what reactions he might have to it because before it happened it had been a few years since he was last spanked and never was paddled then or before now and he was wondering if he would be able to accept it and not be afraid. I was just trying to reassure him at age 16 he should be able to handle this kind of punishment because other kinds were not working and he would make himself feel better and make his Mom even proud of him.

You are right, suggesting to me and Kenny that it would be a good idea for us to stay out of trouble, not do anything to earn us punishment, would be better. Thank you for the suggestion. I haven't been paddled for doing something wrong since November, so I think I'm doing pretty good!

Thank you for wishing me and Kenny for the both of us to stay out of trouble this New Year. I would like to have that happen.

Before I end here, I don't know if your an adult or not and that is not important but, I would like to say I hope I didn't offend you or others in anyway of being proud of Kenny accepting and taking his two paddlings without fuss and his Mom was pleased that he did and sure showed him some extra love for doing so. Kenny has commented that he and his Mom were very closed and the two paddlings have brought them closer. My parents have taught me to be respectful of adults and those in authority so, I hope I'm COOL with you, and nice to have you as a friend.

Best Greetings and Happy New Year to you Randy!

Mark (Athlete)

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: My son wants me to spank him

Author:
Mark Athlete to Randy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:49:59 01/06/13 Sun

Hi Randy,

Boy, am I stupid!

Please forgive me? I didn't recognize your name with you being gone for most of December like you said you would be doing with your friend, and I didn't put two and two together.

I saw your message to Kenny and me, and your great advice and responded with my own message. But, stupid me I didn't realize RANDY was you and that you were back. Over a month period of time with school, sports and posting messages to old forum members and now we have some new kids for forum members and trying to welcome them and get involved with them, etc., I didn't realize the Randy giving advice to new member Kenny and me was YOU!

Please forgive? I feel so stupid!

We teens/kids in America have a saying, and sometime adults tell us this too, when a brain phrase takes place of forgetting it might be said "a person has their head up their butt!" Another phrase associated with that saying "he has no brain, no pain!" Most of these are said in kind, but if you get an adult mad, like a parent or coach, then you know you've done something bad and should have thought things through before making a mistake that coule be costly and maybe earn a spanking.

When your name stuck in my mind I said to best buddy Drew, "Who is Randy" posting in the forum to Kenny and me?"

Drew told me, "Mark, you got your head up your butt! That's our buddy/friend Randy from Europe, and yes he is an adult, good friend and shares some great advice with us dudes!"

I told Drew, "I guess I need a good whack with the paddle to jar my memory lose."

Drew joked back to me, "No brain up your butt, so no pain you'd feel if I whack you!"

So Randy, please forgive me and keep coming back to the forum my friend. Hey, how was your travel thru Europe in
December and did you and your friend have a good time, sample some great foods, etc.?

I want to wish you a HAPPY NEW YEAR, too! Hope you had a great Christmas. I did with family and friends.

Our basketball team is off to a good season start and have a record of 9-0 wins/losses. Friday name I had an unusual game high scoring 38 points, shooting 12 3-point baskets and one 2-point basket.

Gotta go, sorry for the brain phrase I had my friend Randy!

Mark Athlete

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Sometimes we forget a name ...

Author:
Randy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:36:47 01/07/13 Mon

Hi, Mark!

You remind me of myself when I see somebody I know but can't remember his or her name. That can be quite embarrassing, when the other person talks to me, mentions my name, I say "hi" and after exchanging some words have to ask "Who are you?" It's not that uncommon to have no memory for names ... or to remember a person, a face, a name, but not bringing the three together in the right way.

So you are forgiven. Congratulations on your basketball performance! I may be completely clueless about American Football but I remember doing basketball in school sports, it was one of the things I was actually fairly ok at (certainly not as good as you are now!) thanks to my height.

Yes, we had a fun time travelling around the world. We returned in one piece, with many new experiences and impressions. I hope you get to travel sometimes during school holidays and see new places!

Have a great time and keep up the good things!

Randy

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Sometimes we forget a name ...

Author:
Mark Athlete to Randy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:02:13 01/11/13 Fri

Hi Randy,

Thank you for forgiving me for what I did, and accidentally forgot who you were!

I feel so STUPID!

Like Drew told me, I had my "head up my butt" when I wasn't thinking and finally realized later in the day what I did and mentioned to him!

Thanks for not getting mad at me, I enjoy our talks!

You, yourself find you doing this too, forgeting a name to put to a face?

Why do we do this, what causes this, in young and not so young guys like me? How can we prevent this?

I sometimes being introduced to alot of people because of sports playing or activities at school and when reintroduced seeing that person or person and if they don't have a name that is common or catchy to remember I find this happening. Sometimes it will take me a couple of times before finally I know who the person is.

I don't have trouble learning and remember sports plays in football, basketball and baseball and don't fail alot to not get them right, so what is wrong with my brain with people sometimes?

Thanks for the congrats on our basketball team success which we were 9 wins and 0 losses up to last Friday for the season and I scored an unexpect 38 game points, twelve of those were 3-point baskets I shot and one 2-point basket shot in my scoring in our 82-63 game win, a league win to improve our league record to 2 wins and 0 loss.

Tuesday night, Jan. 8th I found myself and best bud Drew on our team sharing sitting the bench when we got into some first half foul trouble and coach had t sit us out off and on, and then try to play catch up basketball before we finally allowed the opposing team to win 59-50! I scored l5 points and Drew scored 10 in our effort cause in that non-league game that droppe our overall record to 9 wins and
one loss!

Man, it hurt to lose.

I had an opposing team player guarding me and slapping hands all over and ref didn't call fouls on him alot, but sure did me and I wasn't touching or hardly bumping the kid! I at least kept my BIG MOUTH shut alot and didn't get myself into trouble like I did in 9th grade 2 years ago when I yelled at ref in a game calling fouls on me and I yelled at my coach thinking he wasn't helping me, when he was all he could.

We fortunately won the game!

After the game I got chewed out by coach, had to apologize to the team which I rightfuly knew was the right thing to do. Also, to teach me a lesson not to do what I did again, Coach had me bare my butt and I got paddled by him in front of the team!

Later at home my dad gave me a second paddling to my bare butt! Boy, did I have a sore, throbbing red butt when I went to bed that night, and I slept on my stomach to help in my recovery!

I so enjoyed hearing you and your friend enjoyed your traveling in December! Did you eat some good food! What was a special MAIN DISH and a SPECIAL DESSERT you ate?

Thanks for being friends with me! How is the weather in your country?

It's suppose to be winter, snow here where I live in the USA but, we didn't have any snow until day after Christmas and that was only an inch or two and that soon melted away two days ago which we've been having rain since! If it had been snow we'd probably had 6-8" at least.

Gotta go, keep in touch and keep contributing to form members and giving advice and your opinion! Great to see you here!

I know who you are! Randy! RANDY! RANDY!

Best always,
Mark

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Sometimes we forget a name ...

Author:
Randy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:28:35 01/12/13 Sat

Hi, Mark!

I guess there are a few techniques for improving your memory, I'm sure it helps to spend some time with the person. I'm sure you know everyone in your class, in your sports teams by name? That's because you see them regularly.
Now imagine you were a school teacher and every new term had to learn many new names at once! I was always amazed at how teachers are doing that. Perhaps some have a natural talent?

You can't always win, there's usually a winner and a loser in a game. Looks like your ref wasn't the best? But now imagine you're a referee, you'd be constantly taking unpopular decisions because usually one of the teams will think you are wring ...

As for eating in holidays: Imagine sitting in a restaurant having no clue what half of the meals offered are, what they will taste like. You could get into a discussion with the waiter or just take the risk and order something totally unknown. There's a good chance that it will taste good - perhaps a little spicy but still a nice new experience. It's a certain type of thrill with a great chance of good outcome and I'm really glad that my stomach is robust enough to happily digest exotic meals that I never had before! And the desserts were about as sweet as the main dishes were spicy ...

No snow here either. It's cold but calm weather ...

Have a good time!
Randy

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Sometimes we forget a name ...

Author:
Mark Athlete to Randy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:29:03 01/12/13 Sat

Hi Randy,

Our basketball team got back into the winning column last night and won a league game 79-65 at home! Overall record now 10-1 and League Record 3-0. I scored 23pts. in the game, Drew 17, Sean 13 and Jake 10 points!

Nice hearing from you!

I've been amazed too, how teachers learn NEW STUDENTS names fast, so they must have a knack for it or learn in college shortcuts in doing this!

I have to laugh, there was a coach my dad talks about who was a gym teacher and he instead of calling a student by name, unless he was having them do something to earn a grade and had to go through the class listings, the coach would call all students: "Kid". "Hey kid, do this or do that!"

You have some great thoughts about winning, refs, etc.

I was taught when just a little kid that Little Mark can't win all the time, but he can BE A WINNER by knowing how to play the game correctly, respect who is teaching him the game he is going to play and he MIGHT NOT ALWAYS AGREE what he is being told or taught but to give it try and see if it works or adjustments need to be made to him or helping teammates and that the winner of the game always has the top score and yes, one can judge and ask questions how they did win and also if they won it fair and earned the win and if officials did their best to officiate the game but...Little Mark needs to learn to be a good loser, praise his teammated for their playing and help in whatever way he might make a teammate look better then Mark is...And to not mouth off to coaches or officials and others or he might get little butt spanked and he won't like that!

As for the game in 9th grade, I got caught up in wanting to play, win and help my team and thought I knew more then the BAD REF did when things weren't going good for me or the team and I just forgot and soon and later that I needed a WAKE UP CALL! I got that call....a butt chewing from my coach, a good bare butt paddling I both deserved and having my dad "finish" when coach left and stopped. My dad sure did! My little butt still can have a twitch thinking back to that day! LOL.

Your right, the 9th grade ref wasn't the best, and since that day I have witnessed some others the same or worse. One nice thing coaches can do, is in each league a ref officates game they are rated on their work by the league of coaches whose games they do and it's turned into our State Athletic Dept. to see how well refs are being trained or need to have further training. I'm not sure what grade that ref got for the 9th grade game by my coach but, I guess he could have at least earned a C- maybe?

I love your rating and try food of all kinds! Have you thought about maybe rating food and resturants for publication on the side line for a newspaper or magazine publication? I bet you would be good!

I like some spicy foods, but if I don't have to eat alot my tummy is happy! LOL.

Desserts were treat as main dishes were? Oh, my mind is visioning some of them I think, and I don't have to worry about a waistline!

We have been having some rain, what little snow we had got washed away and temps. suppose to be in 50s for January here? That is unheard of alot. Guess we do have Global Warming like Al Gore says is happening to the Earth! LOL.

Have a good weekend and week! I promise to continue to respect basketball refs...or otherwise I'm told I could expierence some global warming myself...my little butt being paddled!

Mark

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: My son wants me to spank him

Author:
Randy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:54:28 01/07/13 Mon

Hi again, Mark.

Well I would say the important thing is that Kenny learned his lesson and won't run into trouble again and again. It's important for him and his mum to work closely together on that! And it is great that they are actually getting closer. That is because they both agreed on something. and that's certainly the best condition for things to improve! Set goals together and reach them.

And I'm very pleased to hear that you're staying out of trouble, keep it up!

No you didn't offend me. Hmm, when looking at my age, I guess I could be your dad ... but please see me as a friend rather than yet another dad/uncle/authority figure.

In case you wonder, yes I had a great time during my travels, but I won't tell any more details ... You better protect your identity and I protect mine. See you and have a good time!

Randy

Author:
Kenny to Randy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:50:55 01/08/13 Tue

Hi randy!

Thanks for the concern. I am really trying to stay out of trouble and also to bring my grades up. Even though it was my idea to take a spanking for my behaviour, I sure don't want to get it again.

Kenny

Author:
Randy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:13:22 01/09/13 Wed

Hi, Kenny.
That's great and I truly wish you the best, you can be confident. There are several important points: You and your mother agree on:
1. what's important, what's right and wrong.
2. what will await you when you do right, and what when you do wrong.
So there's no disagreement of the sort that you feel treated unfairly. And you can work together with your mother to improve further, not just stay out of trouble but do good things and maybe give her a positive surprise, such as unexpected help, better school performance.
This way a spanking could work but it should remain an exception; you should know what to do to stay out of trouble.
So I wish you best luck! Make it a super good year better than any before! And if you do need help to bring your grades up, don't hesitate to ask and find others to learn with, it can be a lot easier than doing it all on your own.
Hugs and cheers
Randy

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: My son wants me to spank him

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:35:38 01/05/13 Sat

Hi Mark!

I was glad to hear your basketball team did well, keep up the good work. Watch for the team that you are supposed to beat easily, they can sneek up and spank your butt. Keep focused, I'll bet your coach keeps you focused.
We played a lot of street hockey over the holidays, we had to shovel the snow off of the tennis court before we could play but everyone pitched in and it didn't take long.

I do take PE in school. I didn't have to worry about anybody seeing my red butt because I was paddled over the holiday break. My school does not paddle but hands out detentions instead.

I told my friend Charley about my getting paddled twice in two days and yes he wanted to see my butt, so i pulled my jeans and boxers down to show him. He still has not made up his mind yet. I suggested he let me paddle him so he can see what it feels like. He said he will let me know.

After I was paddled the first time I went to my room and took my boxers off and layed across the bed to air my butt out. After a little bit I started to cry again I guess I was caught up in the emotion of the whole ordeal. And I did sleep without my boxers. I usually sleep with just boxers on no pj's.

After the second paddling I also slept without my boxers.
My butt was still a little sore from the first paddling and being paddled without my boxers it really stung. All my spankings will be 20 swats which I didn" mention before.

I noticed my Mom and I were closer than we ever before after the paddlings. I think me cooperating with the spankings and being over her lap getting paddled like old times means something. We hug a lot more.

I did talk to my teacher afer christmas break and the teacher is going to spend some extra time with me. I hope it will be in time before the end of the month I don't want another poor work notice because it would result in a paddling with 10 extra swats for a total of 30 OUCH!

I have been taken care of the dishes since. I am still a 6 demerits and holding.

We spent christmas day at my grandparents and had a good time. Grandparents allways give me money so I can get what I want. I dont' know I just might save it for later.

My Mom got my A new pair of jeans(levi's), I like levi's and also carpenter jeans but levi's better. Also a pair of camo cargo shorts. Do you like levi's and cargo shorts?
And some nice polo shirts. And I can't forget new soxs, tee shirts and boxer shorts. My Mom is unreal, the last time I got new boxers I mentioned to her if they had any other color than the tartan plaid. Well she supprised me a got me 6 pair of different color stripes and patterns, I thought she forgot. I get tired of the plaid. Mark do you like the tartan plaid or what color do you prefer, maby solids?

Keep you backside cool! Me Too!

Kenny

Author:
Mark Athlete to Kenny
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:50:44 01/06/13 Sun

Hi Kenny,

Thanks for the encouragement and "best wishes" for me and the basketball team I play on. If you didn't see my post elsewhere our team picked up a league win Friday night at home 82-63 and I had something happen during the game I
have never had happen before. I'm a pretty good 3-point
basket shoot and usually have a couple during a game but, Friday night for some reason I was really lighting up the scoreboard because I shot TWELVE 3-point baskets and ONE
2-point basket to score a game high myself 38-points to
contribute to our teams' 82 points. I was shocked to see this happen but my coach and teammates were thrilled! It's being checked out but, me doing this might be a school record in our school's basketball history of games. The win gives our team an overall season record of 9-0 and 2-0 in league play. We play a non-league game Tuesday away.

Yes Coach Kenny, I will "stay focused, sir!" And my head coach and asst. coaches drill that into me and rest of the
team. If we don't we get our butt chewed out. I've had a number of them "talks" with coaches before in my sports playing career and when they get into your face, THEY MEAN BUSINESS that you better do it!

I and rest of the team will watch out for teams that could sneak up on ya and steal a win away. It's happened before, so NO team should be taken lightly we are always told because they "could kick out butts!"

Glad you and everyone got to play street hockey at the tennis courts. It sounds like alot of fun! Like I said, never tried it before to know if I would be good at it or not. Do you play this similar to regular hockey, with goalies and everything? What position you play Kenny!
Is scoring in street hockey same in regular hockey? Can you explain?

Stupid me, I forgot you got paddled during holiday break so nobody would see your red butt. If you had been in school next day, do you think your buddies in PE Class would have razzed you? Sometimes guys might in our PE Class but, everyone knows that the Guy with the red butt could be them sometime!

So your friend Charley got curious and wanted to see your red butt, huh? What did he say to you? He hasn't made his mind up yet if he wants to ask his parents to paddle him instead of grounding him? What's he going to do, wait until be breaks a rule and is told he's grounded and then ask his parents? You said you didn't know if he had a paddle to use on him or not, so if he doesn't have one he could be asked to be hand spanked bare butt and that would be just as bad getting paddled and if he was spanked long enough he might see that it was worse getting paddled, don't you think? That's a good idea, offering to paddle him to let him see or feel what it would be like. Would you give him the same amount of swats you got, bare butt, over your lap or have him bend over something else, Kenny?

No need to fret that you cried some more after your first paddling laying in your bedroom airing you spanked butt out, Kenny. Natural reaction to have happen and I and my buddies do it, too! I usually sleep with just boxers on too, and if I've gotten a paddling I don't want anything touching my fresh paddled butt cheeks while they recover, and besides if I wore boxers and other clothing besides on top of them, even laying on my stomach, that would trap heat in on my butt and yours, and make more uncomfortable to try to recover from getting spanked!

You bet your butt was still sore from your first paddling, and it STUNG when you got your second paddling. Your butt was bare and no protection covering it so it would hurt more!

You did have a break of a couple of days so, when you got the first swats in the second paddling your butt wasn't put into a ballistic shock somewhat had it happened the next day after your first paddling and you would have really felt heat from the beginning swats! I hate getting a second paddling right away, and I said if I happen to get a covered over the jeans butt paddling at school that I've earned me an automatically bare butt paddling from my dad at home the same day and my butt would be sore from the school paddling and I would go ballistic getting the second one and really not want to sit for awhile.

How long was it before you felt like sitting, Kenny, from your first paddling? Do pretty good sitting at breakfast next day? How about after the second paddling?

That's really, really COOL Kenny that your Mom and you are even closer now, loving each other more, too! Getting paddled over her lap and you cooperating getting spanked would be like old times for you both, and there would be more hugging of love! You have a loving & caring Mom there Kenny, who cares about what happens to you, and I know you know that already but, I wanted to say it!

All you spankings will be 20 swats from now on? OUCH! OUCH! OUCH!.......OUCH!!!!!!!!

Your doing great about taking care of the dishes? Good for You! Keep it up, dude! Your holding at 6 demerits? Keep it there and see if they can be taken away! Refresh my mind, if you reach 10, do you get spanked? Would you be getting
20 licks then?

That's great that you asked for help at school with your teacher! Glad you didn't forget to ask and I think your butt might have given you a little "tingle" don't you think to ask for help? LOL. Don't ever be afraid to ask for help at school or even with your Mom for schoolwork. I ask if I need help! That's what teachers and parents are for!

Sounds like you had a great Christmas! Yeah, grandparents always like to give money for a gift, if they don't know what to buy you. I get money or gifts. That's a good attitude to maybe "want to save the money for spending later!" Spending and saving is a hard decision at our age, isn't it, Kenny?

I had a nice Christmas, too! Some of grandparents gave me money and gifts of sports clothes I like. My girlfriend Holly gave me the coolest hoodie sports sweater, and she likes to give me Angel statues. It's funny, the three Angels she gave me don't have any clothes on, one is a praying Angel, the other one is a flying Angel and the last Angel is laying on his stomach with his little butt up in the air and one would think he was readying himself to get a bare butt spanking! LOL.

My folks gave me some sports clothes, music CDs, giftcards and another gift I never expected. My Mom and Dad had been talking about that my dad would like a new truck and with the economy like it is for buying now my Mom and her folks and my dad's folks chipped in, along with my dad, to help buy my dad a new truck. My dad before getting the new truck for Christmas had a Ford F-150 and is a really cool truck! I love driving it! I thought it would be traded-in on the new one but, Christmas morning I was told to go outside and sitting there was the old truck with a big red ribbon on it and name tag: Merry Christmas, Mark! I'm Yours Now!" I was in total shock receiving the truck. Alot of memories for me and that truck for me growing up and when I got my drivers license last February I've gotten to drive it off and on! Now, it's mine! Life and parents are good. I was saving to buy a car or truck but, my folks wanted the Old Truck to stay in the family!

Yeah Kenny, I love levis and cargo shorts! My girlfriend says my little butt looks cool wearing levis and cargo shorts. Haven't seen cargo shorts in camo. I'll have to check that out!

For boxers, I love all kinds of colors! Haven't seen any in tartan plaid. That would be a cool color! I'll have to get me some, after I find some. Can I ask where your Mom got them at without getting you or me into trouble asking? If I would, please don't then! Solid boxer colors are Cool, and I have different ones! My buddy Drew was joking, too bad boxers aren't available in red to help camo sore, red spanked butts! Isn't that a hoot?

Gotta go for now. Talk with you some more soon. Oh, sometimes I don't post in the forum on Monday and Tuesday because I get busy more with school work and Tuesday basketball playing so don't worry I haven't gone away if you leave a message those days, okay? School comes first before Forum Fun my folks tell me, and if I don't listen I will find my butt not staying "cool".

So yeah, I'll try to keep my backside cool, like you!
We'll do it together, dude! Take care of yourself and
your butt!

Mark

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:05:36 01/07/13 Mon

Hi Mark!

You scored 38 points, thats really great. Keep up the good work.

Getting that Ford f150 truck for christmas must have been awsome. Take good care if it and it will take care of you.

As far as hockey goes, the scoring is the same as regular hockey with goalies and everything, except we use a hard plastic ball instead of a puck.I play every position including goalie. We even call offsides.

And yes if I was to take PE and my buddies saw my red backside i'm sure they would razz me about getting paddled.

I don't know what Charlie is going to do. We talked about it again and I think he is going to have me paddle him to see what it's like. He has not made up his mind yet but I keep bugging him. I don't know if I would have him bare his butt or not that would be up to him. But to get the real feel of the spanking I would recomend it. I didn't really think about how I would do it, over my lap or bent over or what, I'll wait to see what he wants to do.

And yes Mark I was sore for breakfast after the first paddling and sore longer after the second one. I am still at 6 demerits and holding and no, the demirits do not go away. 10 demerits results in a paddling and all paddlings are 20 swats. And when I take my boxers down I am not exposed as my t-shirt is long enough to cover my private stuff. I am only a little over 5' tall so shirts are really long on me. I wear boys size 12 so you can see I am not very big.

I told my Mom you wanted to know where she bought my boxer shorts. She told me it was Mal-mart. The boxers were different color stripes and patterns rather than plaid, I had been wearing the plaid for a while and was getting tired of them. They are Basic Editions brand. I also have a coulple pair of plain white which I wear when I wear the white basketball shorts because the colored ones show through.

You also asked if my Mom paddles me all over my backside when I get spanked, she sure does and I guess it is on the sit spots that you mentioned. I am not sure where the sit spots are but my backside sure hurts when she is done and is really red.

Good luck with your games this week.

Kenny

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: My son wants me to spank him

Author:
Mark Athete to Kenny
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:51:24 01/10/13 Thu

Hi Kenny,

Happy New Year again to you!

Thanks for the congrats on my scoring 38 points in my last Friday night hoop game. I still can't belive it! As for keeping up the good work...

Tuesday night our team suffered our first loss of the season in a non-league game 59-50, which non-league games are nice to win and they contribute to looking good at end of the season record going into playoffs. I and Drew got into some foul trouble first half and of course Coach has you have you out of the game off and on to save players from fouling out of the game altogether and for second half assult on the team you playing. When we were out the opposing team scored points, so it was try a playing a catch up game and we came up short!

At least I kept my mouth shout about the ref we had who wasn't calling fouls on a player guarding me like I did disrespectfully two years ago when I was in 9th grade and I shot by BIG MOUTH off to a ref and I got mad at my coach coaching me then. I didn't think he was helping me enough, when he was and he tried patiently to be with me while I sat the bench off and on then, and bunch of other stuff went wrong. I learned alot from that game how wrong I was to be disrespectful to a ref and a coach. I was taught a deserving lesson after the game by my coach and I agreed I deserve it. I got my butt paddled in front of the time, and my butt was bare when I got! My dad wasn't too happy with me that night and my loving dad gave me a good talking to at home later that night and to help me see my wrong, which I agreed I deserved, I got my little butt re-lite up again when my dad gave me a bare butt paddling. Two paddlings in a few hours time...can you relate to someone you and I know who got paddled a few days apart from his Mom? Man, did I have a sore butt for a few days. Lucky me it happened on a Friday night to try to recover to sit better in class by school that Monday. LOL.

So speaking of paddling, you been doing good to keep your butt save from getting spanked my friend? I hope you are still holding at 6 demerits and that you DON'T get anymore demerits added on to reach 10! I don't think you'd care you'd care to get 20 swats, right?

So, your Mom paddled all over your butt to make it red and sore! That's usually the sign of a good paddling given my a loving parent. I asked if Mom gave more swats to your sit spot then other areas and you wasn't quite sure and thought she did, depending you was wondering where the sit spot on your butt was? LOL. It's the part of your butt you sitdown on all the time and because you, I and everyone else who get's a spanking a parent makes sure you get alot on that area of the butt cheeks because your body weight will be reminding you of your sore butt and that you should have not done what you did to earn the spanking! That's why that area is more red and hurts most when your sitting, and makes you squirm and wished you were sitting!

I'm glad you didn't have PE Class and run the risk if maybe having buddies tease you having a somewhat red butt, but if you ever do don't let that bother you! Nothing wrong with that happen Kenny! I've had it done to me, and other buddies of mine have too! It's natural for guys to do that, not really meaning any harm. They might find themselves some day with a red butt and guys will comment to them, too!

So, has Charley decided to have you give him a paddling/spanking to see if he might want to acccept that instead of being grounded by his folks for punishment! Of course, your right, it should be bare butt, but he too should help make the decision and not be pushed into something!

Thanks for asking your Mom where she got the boxers for you at. We have a few of those stores in our area and I'll have to check it out! They should really cool!

Gotta go, almost bedtime. You keep yourself not getting anymore demerits and don't get that butt spanked, hear my friend? You can do it. I'm rooting for you to not get spanked!

Have a great weekend coming up. I'll be in touch!

Mark

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: My son wants me to spank him

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:12:11 01/11/13 Fri

Hi Mark!

Sorry to hear your team lost. Some days you have good games some days you have bad games. But you stayed patient with the ref even though you lost, now move on to the other games and I know you will be better.
And yes two paddlings in a couple of hours would have been worse than getting paddled a few days apart like I did.OUCH!

I have been staying cool, my butt has that is. I did get 2 more demerits, I forgot on wednesday to put the dishes away, I'm up to 8 demerits now. My Mom said you better write yourself a note. One more time and your going to get a spanking.
I thought thats what you meant by my sit spot(common sense DUH!). And yes my Mom does a job on my sit spot and the rest of my butt. After the second paddling my sit spot was sore for a couple of days.
Charley has not made up his mind yet. I suggested he ask my Mom to talk to his Mom about our system and rules and demerit system taht we have set up and also about how she spanks me with the paddle over her lap bare bottom and if she and Charley's dad would want to use the same system. But I think Charley would first want to see how a spanking with the paddle would feel on his bare butt. Maybe over this weekend I can convince him to let me paddle him to see what it's like.

I am getting extra help from my teacher. I stay after school one day a week for a half hour or so with another student for extra help.
Before I talked my Mom into spanking me for punishment I was a pretty bad boy. My grades were all going down and also the one with Poor work notice, which ment failing. But things are getting better slow but sure.
I was getting detention a least once a week. When you get detention you get a Poor behaviour report which must be signed and returned the next day. So with the new system I would be getting paddled a least once a week.Along with the other infractions maybe 2 or 3 times a week OUCH! I havn't had any detentions since we started the system. I am learning to be a better boy, so I think the spankings are helping. I have only had to be paddled twice. My Mom thinks I'm doing good too. Again she reminded me about the dishes and the paddling that I would get if I forgot. I put a note on my computer, every time I think of the dishes I get a tingling in my butt knowing what will happen if I forget. Also I only came home once after curfew, before it was once a week. And I have not been late for school or skipped school since the spanking system started. So if I would be behaving like I did before the new system I would be getting paddled every day or more than once a day. I think there has been improvement. A month ago I was a real bad boy and now I am not so bad.

Keep your butt cool
Kenny

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: My son wants me to spank him

Author:
Mark Athlete, Drew, Jake & Sean to Kenny
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:38:04 01/12/13 Sat

The following message is being sent by Mark, Drew, Jake
and Sean at a sleepover at Mark's house:

(Mark): Hi Kenny,

Sorry to read you forgot to put the dishes away on Wednesday and your up to 8 demerits and your Mom said, "one more time and your going to get a spanking!"

I thought you had to reach 10 demerits before you and your butt would earn a spanking?

I'm not being disrespectful to your Mom, or I and my little butt would probably be joining you and we'd both get it together (who would be first, you the host or me the visitor and should my butt have a tingle in it) but if my math is correct "one more time" would only earn you 9 demerits if your at 8 now, so why would you be getting a spanking at 9 demerits?

If you would then, SAVE THAT BUTT! Don't get anymore demerits! Put the dishes away! That's good to put a note on your computer to remind you! Do what you have to do of anything else to NOT earn you a paddling! Keep your butt cool!

That's good you really knew where your sit spot was when your Mom is spanking you and your knew what, where, I was talking about. If you didn't, then you might have to take Biology over and the Study of the Human Body & Parts!

So, your Mom does give a good spanking to your sit spot and all over rest of your butt then, huh? Sounds like she does as good as my dad does to mine! Guess we both won't take any prizes one getting a better spanking/paddling then the other!

In all honest to you Kenny, I am really proud of you asking your Mom to spank you when you need to be. You said the Sytem of Demerits you and she came up with are working for you and her, that your a more Good Boy then you would not be had you not come up with this idea!

Your doing good not being late to school or skipping (that is not a good thing to do as every guy needs a good education), your respecting your Mom more and doing your chores, etc., so YOUR DOING GREAT! Keep it up, Kenny! I'm rooting for you!

Thanks for saying you were sorry our basketball team lost 59-50 back on Tuesday, Jan. 8. Nice to share a loss, if one has to get one, with a friend like you! Hey, me, Drew, Jake and Sean and rest of the team bounced back last night like you told us to do and WON our game 79-65. I scored 23 points, Drew had 17, Sean scored 13 and Jake had 10 points!

I'm glad I kept my cool last Tuesday and my butt was kept too, or I for sure would have at least gotten a paddling from my dad at home that night. I don't think my coach I have now would have paddled and I'm not going to ask him, to give him any ideas for the future! LOL.

Hey, got three other buddies who want to say something to you:

(Drew): Hi Kenny. Try real hard and don't get anymore demerits. You keep your butt from getting spanked! I know you can do it!

(Jake): Nice to meet you for the first time, Kenny. I and Mark and Drew and Sean go back to little kids knowing each other. We've shared good time and bad times together, and even gotten our butts spanked together sometimes!

Hear you are coming close to possibly get your butt paddled? Sorry to hear that. I know if you try real hard you can prevent it from happening, so go for it, don't get spanked! Nice talking with you. Maybe next time we can talk more about pleasant things?

(Sean): Hi Kenny. I'd have a tingle in my butt too, knowing I might get a spanking but, I think your the kind of guy who can overcome the problem you have, and prevent yourself from getting a spanking. I've found myself a few times in situations like your in now, and kept my butt from getting paddled and I believe you can, too! How long do you have before time runs out and you won't get spanked? Good talking with you Kenny. Mark told me you was Cool Guy! You are! Keep your butt Cool, too!

(Mark): Well Kenny, need to go but, we four wanted to say Hi and will be rooting for you to NOT get spanked! You can do it, dude! I know you can!

Talk to you soon again. Have a great week coming up at school! Oh, great your getting some help at school. See, all you had to do was ask! Don't ever be afraid to do that! Teachers are great and your Mom could help you, too!

REMEMBER TO PUT THE DISHES AWAY!

Keep your butt cool, which is COOL to DO!

Mark

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: My son wants me to spank him

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:53:02 01/13/13 Sun

Hi Mark!

Glad to see your team is back on the winning track, keep it going.

As far a getting a spanking the next time I forget to put the dishes away. The way the rules are set up is after two repeat vilations of the same infraction the demerits are doubled so I am at two demerits each time I forget the dishes. And I am at two infractions of the Poor Work reports too, so that means I would get 10 extra swats with the paddle if I get another Poor Work Report meaning I would get 30 swats total.
If you would be getting paddled at my house along with me, being that you are my guest I would let you go first and I would watch your butt getting red as you would be over my Mom's lap getting 20 swats, then I would go next and you could watch me get it.

Tell Drew, Jake and Sean thanks for the notes and thanks for thinking of me. I'll bet you guys had a good time with the sleepover, I hope you didn't get in any trouble. With the paddle hanging in your room as a reminder you probably behaved yourself.

Be cool
Kenny

Author:
Coach Benjamin to Mark Athlete
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:50:18 01/07/13 Mon

Mark,

I was catching up on this thread and noticed that your dad only requires that you push down your boxers but not completely remove them. Did I read that right? That surprises me. Any reason why that is the case?

My boys are required to be nude during a spanking and remain so during corner time.

Coach Benjamin

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: My son wants me to spank him

Author:
Mark Athlete to Coach Benjamin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:21:21 01/07/13 Mon

Hi Coach,

Great hearing from you, and hearing from some of your wrestling team members, posting about themselves and introducing to the form and I just sent some personal messages of Welcome.

About your questions...

Yeah, my dad has me bare my butt myself. Taught me to do that when I was a little guy. I was never told most of the time to completely take the underwear off. It was told to little Mark, "Mark or Son, time to get your spanking. You need to bare your little butt! So off comes your pants or summer shorts if I was wearing,and you undies, (nox boxers for me) so your little butt is completely bare!"

Most all of the time I pulled everything down and they just stayed halfway down dropped to my ankles and stayed there pretty good after I was put over my dad (or when Mom spanked yet) lap and stayed, unless my butt was really getting HOT and HURTING and I would kick them down lower with my legs moving around or I have kicked them completely off!

I was never told I had to be completely nude waist down or take underwear or pants, shorts completely off. Just as lone as my butt was bare is all that mattered to get it spanked! That means sometimes I have on shoes and socks! Do your wrestlers? Also, if I'm wearing a shirt and after going over the lap the shirttail is flipped up out of the way so butt is free and clear to be spanked.

Summertime I go shirtless alot, wear boxers and cargo shorts and if not barefoot wear socks & shoes sometimes but, mostly NO socks and wear shoes or wear flip flops. Did you know that a flip-flop gives a BAD spanking! Got one a couple of years ago, bare butt with Drew, Jake and Sean on vacation for curfew, horsing around motel swim pool!

I suppose it would be easier to not have anything at all around hanging around my ankles and drop everything to the floor or step out and take off altogether!

I think when I was little after I got my little butt spanked my dad wanted it so I would re-dress if I wanted to right away, but I learned with a sore, red, hurting butt that heat collects and is trapped inside of clothes on a little butt. Sometimes my folks would pull back clothes back up on my little fresh spanked butt and I soon found that out.

When I did I chose to "keep everything down" to help the cool off and healing, and nobody questioned me or told me I couldn't so have been ever since.

So really after spankings, young and older now, things might hang at the ankles if not kicked off and when the spanking is over with, after talk and hugging is done by dad, I'm free to do what I want and tha's when to make walking over to do a butt check in a mirror or wanting to lay on my bed I take hanging clothes off then. Just a habit at the ankles before spanking and coming off after. I guess I didn't make things too clear when talking alot of the time.

So, you require NOTHING below the waisting, even no waiting ankle hanging clothes to re-cover back on a sore, spanked butt after the spanking if over with?

I can see if there was clothes hangin on the ankles or dropped to the floor that shuffling of feet to drag them to stand in the corner would be problem.

Guess that's why too for me, never had corner time, so need to worry about tripping, etc.

Have I made sense to answering your questions? Sorry, didn't mean to ramble on!

Let's see, you reserved a spanking for me in our talks (GULP) so I bet I will be required NOTHING before the waist to get in my way? Guess, I'll have to step out of everything I'm wearing. Will I be allowed t-shirt left on? I bet not! Guess it's the full Michael Angello (spelled his last name wrong and can't look it up) showing of me. That's okay, I am proud of my bodybuilding, weightlifting and toned body!

Author:
Andrea
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:48:01 12/07/12 Fri

I talked to my son, we want to try it with the spanking.
Silvona has indeed already told 2 positions, I can use.
Which should I use?
Should I spank him with your hand or with a tool?
What should I do if my son is uncooperative during the spank behaves.
Should I stop then?

Sorry for all the questions, but for me this is all new.

Author:
Mark Athlete to Andrea
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:30:00 12/07/12 Fri

Ms. Andera,

I commented earlier...about my dad spanks me using a wooden paddle while I'm bent over his knee, and he sure does a good job in this position to give and leave me with a RED, SORE SPANKED BUTT!

This position would be the BEST and easiest for YOU and YOUR SON to use, have him bend over your knee/leg with his butt bare, so give at least one spanking in this position and I'm sure your son will agree that it will leave him with the good, spanked red butt he wants for punishment!

Do you have a paddle to use? If not, a wooden hairbrush would be equal for use and even a thick wooden kitchen spoon would work, too!

While spanking your son, if he suddenly becomes uncooperative DON'T STOP SPANKING, CONTINUE THE SPANKING! Your son needs to know that YOU ARE INCHARGE, and spanking with love to teach him right from wrong!

Hope my suggestions help with others suggestions help!

Let the spanking begin? It's what your son wants and has agreed to!

Author:
Silvona
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:46:40 12/07/12 Fri

>Sorry for all the questions, but for me this is all new.
That’s ok. Take your time. Discipline is an important responsibility.
All responsible and loving parents have to think carefully about disciplining their children in a way that is most beneficial.

>I talked to my son, we want to try it with the spanking.
Good. I hope it does as much benefit to him as it has been to me and to my children.

>Silvona has indeed already told 2 positions, I can use. Which should I use?
The locked diaper position is my preferred position, for several reasons, but not least because I can maintain eye contact with my children while spanking them. It also allows the best access to the child’s bottom. I usually raise the child’s bottom in the air with a pile of pillows in the corner of the bed, or with the arm of a couch. As I mentioned before I use a jock strap protecting the child’s groin, attached in a way that the straps are between the butt cheeks, not covering them. The key to this position is the way the legs and arms lock, completely restricting the movement of both. (see my first reply)

Having said all that, if you are not confident, the second position is simpler. If you know what you are doing, both positions are good for holding a struggling child – even a teen who is stronger that you are. However, the first is much harder to explain without a picture, and although the diaper position is common enough, the locked diaper position is not. I have never seen picture of it. If you understand how the legs and arms lock – fine. Otherwise, why don’t you try the second (over bed+one knee; legs locked and arm held in the small of the back).

Finally, you can always give your son the choice between the two positions.

>Should I spank him with your hand or with a tool?
Spank him with an implement. Unless you intend spanking continuously for 5 solid minutes, an implement is the only way to spank at teen.
Even with an implement, you are going to need a good number of swats.
I stopped hand spanking my kids when they were three or four.
And do not use a poor implement. Something like a fly swatter is too light. A rolling pin is too heavy. You need to get the weight right. I suggest that if you don’t own one you buy a large wooden bathbush with long handle and a smooth flat back. A large wooden hairbrush is also good.
Try to spank rapidly (more than two swats per second).
If you are using a suitable strong implement, you don’t need to use your full force. A good implement should give you control and precision in the spanking.
However don’t mess about with tapping your son’s bottom either. If your son doesn’t react visibly or audibly to show that the swat was painful, and the bottom doesn’t have a clear red mark from the implement, then it wasn’t hard enough.

Spank so the middle of the brush hits the peak of the bottom squarely ie |( not /( or \(
I hope the | for the brush and ( for the bottom cheek made sense
Never hit with the edge of the brush.
Do not hit too high - there should be plenty of flesh between your brush and the pelvic bone.
Never hit anywhere near the kidneys (ie very high)!
Never hit the tailbone or the spine.
You can spank lower down (the sit spot where the bottom meets the legs), and the upper thighs (both back of the thigh and inner thigh) are fine, but be aware that while the thighs are more sensitive, they also bruise more easily.
Do not spank behind the knee or the calves.
Don’t spank between the butt cheeks. (not really possible with a brush, but some parents do so with a cane or switch)
Don’t spank the genitals (I hope this one was obvious)

>What should I do if my son is uncooperative during the spank behaves.
>Should I stop then?
Should you stop the spanking in progress? – NO! Definitely Not!
Spank until you have given the last swat you feel he deserves. You should have a good idea how many swats before you start. Although you need to adjust this if it is clear that you are spanking too hard or too soft, you should not change because your son is struggling. That would just reward him struggling. I suggest you hold him in place from the beginning so that he cannot move out of position when the spanking becomes painful. If he does not find it difficult to stay in position, then you probably haven’t spanked nearly hard enough.

Should you stop spanking him for future offenses? – Discuss the matter with him, but then you need to decide what is best for him – whether he likes it or not. I would probably keep spanking him BUT I believe that cooperation and approval is in important part of effective discipline of older children and teens. I would be willing to spanking a teen without their cooperation or approval but the spanking will be less effective and on a practical level more difficult. If he changes his mind, and does not want to be spanked, but you feel that it is the best way to discipline him, then do your best to explain why you have decided to keep spanking him. It is important that he understands your love, your motivation and your reasoning (even if he doesn’t agree), if the spanking is to be beneficial for him.

Some parents (including my own) give additional swats or even a second spanking to uncooperative children. I am not opposed to this, but I would add my own caution. Don’t expect a level of self-control that is unreasonably high, and if you add extra swats for struggling or not cooperating, don't be unreasonably strict.

My own method for a lack of cooperation before a spanking is first to talk and talk and talk with them to convince them of their need of a spanking. Then, if that fails, I send the child into the corner. I asked every few minutes if they are ready cooperate fully with their spanking. They know that they have to stay there until they are ready and willing.

I have not had to spank a child without their cooperation for many years now, although I remember one incident in which my son spend two self-imposed hours in the corner before he was ready to take his spanking. I told my children that they take as long as they liked to prepare themselves to receive the spanking they deserved. But my children learned fairly early that it was best to take the spanking right away, rather than add corner time to the punishment.

Once one of my children is in position, I hold them, so there is no possibility of getting out of position. At this point their cooperation doesn’t matter.

I have heard of parents using restrains or tying their children up. I have never done this. Partly I have never had the need. Partly I would not feel comfortable doing this, although I haven’t quite worked out why. I don’t have a problem with spanking naughty children until they howl with pain, but I am squeamish about restraints or rope.

I hope this is helpful advice and that your son benefits from it. I hope he grows up to be a mature, self-controlled and godly adult, and that he enjoys a close and loving relationship with you.

Author:
JP
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:29:26 12/08/12 Sat

My advice would be to use the hand to start out. Maybe 10 minutes or so. Then put him in the corner while you grab a hairbrush or small paddle. Put him back over your knee and really lay into him with your implement. If he fights the spanking then add extras. Make the spanking memorable.

Good luck to both of you!

Author:
Kenny to Andrea
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:39:59 12/14/12 Fri

Did you spank your son yet, if so would you tell us how it went with him.

I talked my Mom into spanking me for punishment but have not been spanked yet. She will be using a paddle. You can see my other posts for details.

Kenny

Author:
Jeff
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:49:29 12/14/12 Fri

In general I don't believe that a teenage boy should be spanked by Mom. If it is possible you should find a trusted male to handle this, an uncle, trusted friend, older sibling. However, I know that isn't always possible and your son did specifically ask you.

I believe in spanking bare, in fact I spank my sons fully undressed, but for the sake of modesty I would suggest you consider allowing your son to either wear very thin underwear, a speedo swimsuit, or at least a jock strap. In fact a jock strap is really the perfect solution.

As for positioning I think the mentioned position of laying with his legs up would be OK although it's very exposing. It does give the advantage of allowing you both to look at each other though. A better one would be to have him lay on his bed on his stomach with his hips propped up by 2 or 3 pillows. Again, for the sake of modesty, I wouldn't recommend Mom put a pubescent teenager over her lap..but it's certainly your choice. I do spank over the lap but that's between Dad and son.

I primarily spank with my hand but will add additional spanks with a wooden spatula if a more severe spanking is needed. I'm in good shape and have large hands so I can deliver quite a spanking even with just my hand! In your case a wooden ruler, a wooden spoon or spatula would all work well. As this is your first time giving a spanking I don't recommend the bath brush as they can be pretty heavy. And I wouldn't recommend a belt at this point either. If you continue to use spanking for discipline, and as you get more used to it and learn how your son's bottom responds, you can switch to these.

Just my opinions. Goo luck to you.

Author:
Peter
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:23:56 12/16/12 Sun

Hi Jeff, When did you last have to give one of your sons a spanking?

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: My son wants me to spank him

Author:
Jeff
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:05:44 12/17/12 Mon

Hello Peter,

My older son turns 18 in January and my younger son will be 15 in March. The last spanking I gave was my younger son and that was in late October. My older son doesn't get them too often anymore, his last was over the summer.

Author:
Peter
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:21:40 12/18/12 Tue

Hi Jeff, What usually happens when you have to give a spanking, are your sons usually punished in their rooms? I think I read in another post that you still spank over your lap?

Author:
Jeff
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:40:23 12/20/12 Thu

They are spanked in our bedroom.

We always have a good long talk before the spanking. Sometimes my wife will be in on the conversation, sometimes not depending. AFter we talk the young man getting the spanking is sent to our bedroom to wait for a few minutes. If I intend to use the wooden spatula for a particular spanking I will get it while he is waiting. I do use a strap for my older son sometimes which is kept in our bedroom.

When I get to the room the time for talk is basically over. He removes his clothes while I get situated sitting on the bed. He then lays across my lap and we get him adjusted so we're both comfortable and situated.

I spank with my hand in sets. It really depends on which one is getting spanked and why they are being spanked as to how many sets. Age and reason also dictates how hard the spanks are. The spanks are about 3 to 4 seconds apart and one set lasts a minute half to two minutes. Generally I pause about a minute between. Spanking in sets like this gives both of a us a rest, lol, and gives me the chance to talk with them a little bit. If I am using the spatula then the last one or two sets is given with that. When my older son gets the strap he gets up off my lap and I put two pillows on the corner of the bed and he lays his hips across those and spreads his legs.

After a spanking I always, always stay with them for a few minutes. I talk with them, give them a big hug and let them know it's over and done and won't be talked about again. This is very important I think. Spending that time, letting them know they are loved and the punishment was necessary but it's over and all is well. Clean slate.

That's a big reason why I think spanking is an effective punishment. You explain why, you conduct the punishment, and then it's over and done with.

Author:
Peter
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:57:16 12/31/12 Mon

Hi Jeff, How does the talk usually go, is it understood before even the talk that a spanking is going to be administered or is that decided during the conversation by you? Do you tell them at some point during the talking "you are getting a spanking" or something like that?

Do both your boys start crying when the spanking starts?

Author:
Jeff
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:11:09 12/31/12 Mon

It's pretty well understood before the talk that they are going to get spanked. The talk is never about yelling, it's about us having a conversation about why they are being punished, hoping they understand what they have done wrong, why punishment is in order. And yes, during the talk I will specifically state that they will be getting a spanking. That generally happens toward the end shortly before I send them up to our room to wait for me.

No, they don't start crying right away. My younger son actually is fairly quiet until he starts crying. My older son, however, is quite vocal lol. Lots of yelling and I'm sorries. Both of them are spanked until they are crying real tears though.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Reaction to be told

Author:
Peter
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:18:58 12/31/12 Mon

Hi Jeff, How are they usually told they are going to be spanked, what do you usually say to your boys?

What is their usual reaction to hearing this, some protests or pleading for a second chance or resigned acceptance because they know if dad says I'm getting a spanking then its going to happen?

Author:
Intrigued Dad
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:24:10 12/27/12 Thu

Thanks for sharing, Jeff.

I'm glad to hear it can work that late. As I've posted, before my 11 y/o son gets hand spanked fully undressed and it works well at this age. Being fully bare seems to add to the submission part of discipline even if the sting isn't any more than he'd get from a pants-down session.

He's as cooperative as I could expect. I hope it stays that way as he gets older.

Author:
Joe to Jeff
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:55:01 01/01/13 Tue

My dad felt and I do too that with a teenage boy, it is better that dad or a male give corporal punishment and especially if pants are coming down to shorts or bare.

If your older son is 17 and got a whipping last summer, was it still effective at his age? I remember from experience at 14, the paddle was effective with me but that was in 1960-1970 era but wonder how a boy at 17-18 reacts seeing a belt and told to lower pants for a whipping.

Do you do them ever together or if both earned a spanking, is it individually with you in the bedroom?

Author:
Forum Reader to Kenny
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:10:05 12/14/12 Fri

Hi Kenny,

That shows a lot of maturity to ask that of your mom and to take personal responsibility for your discipline like that.

As an outsider, I think that the plan that your mom came up with is generally good. One thing you might want to suggest to her is that your demerits expire after a certain period of time. Say, every month or whatever you demerit count goes back to zero. Otherwise, I think you are doomed to earning 10 and getting a spanking eventually.

[> [> Subject: Re:Demerits Thread (My son wants me to spank him)

Author:
Silvona
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:42:36 12/16/12 Sun

We considered resetting demerits at one point, but decided this was unfair and unjust. It does mean that our children eventually accumulate 10 demerits and earn a spanking - which is what ought to happen.
Why should a child who does several naughty things over say four weeks be spanked while another, who does the same things over 5 weeks escape a spanking? Or even a child who does them over four weeks, but the demerits are reset in the middle.
Why should the end of the month be an "easy time" where you are permitted a certain amount of naughtiness (at least if your demerit count is low)?
We also considered subtracting a certain number of demerits after a period of time, and rejected this approach also.
This way our children know that every demerit counts, and every offense has its consequences.

We have been known to cancel or reduce the number of demerits if they were undeserved.
We work very hard never to spank unjustly. However on the one occasion where we did give an undeserved spanking, when we found out, we gave our son -15 demerits compensation (ie sparing him from 1.5 future spankings).
When he reached 0 demerits, we had a talk as we would when spanking him for reaching ~10 demerits, but we didn't spank, we just reminded him of the spanking he had received unjustly, some weeks before, and reminded him that he had now earned the spanking he had already received.

[> [> [> Subject: Re:Demerits Thread (My son wants me to spank him)

Author:
Ana
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:19:13 12/20/12 Thu

Silvona:
You might have mentioned it previousely - how old are your children and to what age do you recommend corporal punishment?

Author:
Cass
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:50:12 12/16/12 Sun

Do it. I was in your son's shoes when I was a child.... all growing up... I stoped asking at about age nine... then it got so bad that I started begging again at age 15. My parents still refused. I harbor resentment toward them for that to this day. I love them, we have a good relationship, but they could have helped me and they didn't. It doesn't have to be the end of the world. I would be happy to talk to you about this further. Feel free to email me. smidges.sunrise@gmail.com.

[> Subject: Re: My son wants me to spank him/ attn Mark Athlete

Author:
steve
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:19:06 01/03/13 Thu

Hi Mark, just letting you know that Kenny sent you 2 messages just before Xmas & you appeared to miss them. He finally got paddled by his mum!

[> [> Subject: Re: My son wants me to spank him/ attn Mark Athlete

Author:
Mark Athlete to Steve
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:24:40 01/04/13 Fri

Hi Steve,

Thank you for your message. I will answer the two messages Kenny left me before Christmas today.

Last night Thursday was my first time back after Christmas break holiday, and returning back to school this week. I was gone to my grandparents for most of the holiday weeks except returning back home enough as they don't have internet to report before return back to their house about our high school basketball team I play point guard on and our winning our Holiday tournament played Dec. 27 & 28.

When I did check the forum to see if there were any messages from Kenny and others to me I see the forum
moderator was still gone on their much needed Christmas vacation and hadn't cleared Kenny's two messages to me to read before I went for Christmas to my grandparents with my folks but, see now they have been cleared and that Kenny got two good paddlings from his Mom!! He was suppose to be expecting one, if any at all, but I see he slipped on those chores at home and added up so over the lap time for a second paddling! I bet he and his butt were surprised!

Kenny is a great forum buddy, and I'm proud to call him
my friend and support him!

Have you and I talked before, Steve? If not, nice to meet you and I'd like to say Hi to you and be glad to talk with you again! Do you get yourself into situations and find yourself getting paddled? I do but, been lucky enough to not have to be paddled since November!

Nice talking with you! Happy New Year, Steve!

Mark (Athlete)

[> [> [> Subject: Re: My son wants me to spank him/ attn Mark Athlete

Author:
steve
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:54:43 01/06/13 Sun

Thanks for your kind words Mark. It would be a pleasure to talk with you! Happy New Year to you as well. I live in sunny Sydney in Australia! We are in the middle of a very hot summer. On Tuesday we are expecting 43%celsius. That is about 109degrees in your system. There have been some bad bushfires in other states with people losing their homes & even their lives. I will spend a few hours at the pool before going to work. I will be sweating heaps! It will run off me all day! Did you happen to catch any footage of the Fireworks in Sydney on NY's eve? It was spectacular! The fireworks were launched off the Harbour Bridge And some various buildings including Sydney Opera House. I see that Kenny will be getting 20 links each time.His schooling better improve or he will have a SORE BUTT! Also, how does Chad survive 45 licks of the cane?!! Most I ever got was 6 & that was on the hand & not the butt at school! I have never been paddled, not allowed here thank goodness!! They would have to call the ambulance for me with 45 licks!! Have to go now, already sweating thinking about tomorrow. Cheers Mark & keep your butt out of trouble!!!! Steve.

[> [> [> Subject: Re: My son wants me to spank him/ attn Mark Athlete

Author:
Mark Athlete to Steve
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:32:01 01/07/13 Mon

Hi Steve,

Nice to hear from you, and thanks again to point out Kenny's message to me while I was away on school Christmas break and returning back to the forum and threads got moved around and I didn't see Kenny's right away.

Nice to meet you Steve. That is cool you live in Sydney, Australia. I'm a big country music fan and your country gave us Keith Urban! He is a great singer! Never seen him inconcert before but, have lots of other stars inconcert and many come to your country.

WHOW! l09 degrees for a few days for you? That's too hot! Those are days like I get here in the USA during summer. Right now winter is here and temps. in 30s!

Sorry to hear about the brush fires and people losing homes and lives. Hope now near where you live at! You have a pool to keep cool in?

I missed some of the world coverage this year for New Year's Eve celebrating and fireworks, but saw your last year and others. You put on great celebrations and displays!

Your right, Kenny better be watching himself or he will have another SORE BUTT for bad grades. I'm cheering him on that he doesn't! He told me he is 4 demerits away from not doing chores to earn him a 10 lick bare butt paddling from his Mom if he doesn't watch it, too. So Kenny could be baring soon, but I hope he doesn't. He sounds like a neat kid/guy and wish him the best to NOT GET PADDLINGS!

Keep my butt out of trouble? I sure want to, Steve! I haven't had to get paddled since November! My girlfriend Holly hates to hear that I've gotten spanked. She says my "little butt is too cute, and good-looking to be spanked and to be given pain!" I don't know about being 'cute' but, my butt can always do without any pain at all!

I haven't figured out how Chad can survive 45 licks of the cane, but I'm not doubting him that he can't. I believe him! He says he wrestles at 205lbs. and bodybuilds, weightlifts, tones his body, etc. like the other guys on his wrestling team and that has made their butts hard and solid. Would this help contribute to them being able to take the cane good?

You got caned in school, not on your but, 6 licks on your hand? That had to really hurt. Did that leave any "damage" cuts or just pain and redness? I'm still trying to figure and understand a cane being used for spanking and other punishments. What do you equal the pain given by a cane to?

If spanking/paddling was not allowed in your schools, then is caning of the hands considered a subsitute punishment? Wouldn't that be considered harsh corporal punishment, if spanking/paddling was thought to be?

You said you never been paddled, not allowed in your country? LUCKY YOU! You aren't missing alot, except not having to have a SORE, RED BUTT!! LOL. When was this outlawed and why?

Sometimes in countries where spanking/paddling is not allowed parents go ahead and do it to their children anyway. Are people in your country abiding by the law to your knowledge?

If spanking/paddling was allowed in your country while you were growing up, would you have accepted it, Steve, without complaining to you parents and see it as a way of life to discipline children? Let's say your parents wouldn't have used a cane, but something else for spanking, would you have been okay with that?

Cheers to you, and I'll try to keep my butt out of trouble!

Mark

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: My son wants me to spank him/ attn Mark Athlete

Author:
steve to Mark Athlete
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:18:21 01/10/13 Thu

Hi Mark, Have not forgotten you. Attempted to send a long message last night but I pressed wron button & everything got wiped!! If you were stupid with Randy, this makes me look like a goose!!! Will type another message tomorrow. Busy watching tennis on tv. Hope all is well mate!! Steve. (have not worked out to format a message like you do).

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: My son wants me to spank him/ attn Mark Athlete

Author:
Mark Athlete to Steve
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:36:38 01/11/13 Fri

Hi Steve,

Great hearing from you, dude!

Sorry to hear you had trouble sending a message to me, which when you can I AM REALLY LOOKING FORWRD TO HEARING FROM YOU!

You had trouble, pushed a wrong button and had your message to me wiped out? That can happen, and HAS HAPPENED TO ME MANY TIMES!

Last few days I have been having trouble after typing long messages to having them wiped out, too! But, I didn't push the wrong button. I was having come up on the screen that a "problem internal with computer" had developed, and my message I was trying to send was gone after typing and spending maybe l0-15 mins.

Any thoughts why this would happen?

Get's me mad, 'cause I have to start all over with the message and hope I don't forget something to tell!

All is better with me now, mate!

Last Friday our basketball team was 9-0 for the season with me helping to lead the team to a 82-63 win league win to give us a 2-0 league record besides overall 9-0. I scored 38 points, shot unexpectant TWELVE 3-point baskets and one 2-point baskets. Most I've scored in a game as I usually shoot 15-20, besides what my team mates shoot.

Tuesday, Jan. 8 I got into foul trouble and my best bud Drew did too, and we had to sit the bench alot first half while opposing team raced to score points and had us play catch up basketball before losing 59-50. I scored l5 points that game and Drew had 8.

I was whistled for fouls by a ref who thought I was all over a player guarding me, who in fact was slapping hands all over me, etc. and wasn't being called alot for fouls.
Coach tried to help out to get us in game or complain to ref but did no good.

I did learn to keep my BIG MOUTH shut this time!

Two years ago in 9th grade hoops I got into foul trouble the same way, and I complained and shot my mouth off to disrespect a ref alot and my coach I thought wasn't helping me to get fouls called on player guarding me, but he was. We won the game coming from behind.

Speaking of behinds, after the game I got my butt chewed BIG TIME by coach in front of the team, and then I had to bare my butt and get paddled by coach infront of the team! Then I had to apolgize for what I did to embarrss them, me and my coach and school and parents!

After I got home my dad took my already sore ON FIRE BUTT over his knees, after I had bared it and gave me a continued sound paddling to my already sore and STILL ON FIRE butt!

Man, did I learn a painful lesson, but I've continued to watch my mouth to a certain extend!

Nice brief hearing from you as well mate!

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Who was playing tennis on TV you were watching? Anyone I know, maybe?

Take care...best to you!

Mark

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: To all who have problems sending messages ...

Author:
Randy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:42:35 01/12/13 Sat

I have had the problem too. Sometimes the system is overloaded or unreliable. My solution: Type your message in an external editor such as Wordpad, then you can save it locally. When you're done, mark all (Ctrl-A), copy (Ctrl-C) and under "Type your message here", paste (Ctrl-V). If anything goes wrong, just try again, your message won't be lost.

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: My son wants me to spank him/ attn Mark Athlete

Author:
steve
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:49:40 01/12/13 Sat

Hi Mark,

How's it going dude?? I have a few spare minutes to talk to you. I hear what you are saying about the messages. On Friday night I spent 45mins typing you a long message only for them to give the same message you received-there is an internal problem. I was fuming!!!!! I wanted to go & PADDLE someone real bad!!! Then I wake up Sat. & see your message that the same thing happens to you & now Randy says it happens to him too!!! There should be a long spanking session somewhere in order to fix the gremlins!!

Then on Sat, I was typing you another message & low & behold my cursor moved without me noticing and then the message was wiped. I had hit the clear button & am wondering what else could go wrong!!! So I gave up & went to a movie with my mum to let the frustration out & it worked!! I saw a British comedy 'Quartet' & it was really good. Billy Connolly was hilarious!!

Tomorrow Monday here, the Aust. Open Tennis starts in Melbourne & it is going to be huge!! Do you follow tennis Mark? Do you get coverage on your cable Tv? Our time zones time means we are about 18-20hrs ahead of you. Please figure if you think I am getting days mixed up!! I'm not, it just the difference in time..

My fav is Serena Williams in womens & Andy Murray in mens!! what about you? Last night our Bernard Tomic cracked it for his first ever title!! He won the Sydney Int'l. The week before he beat Novak Jokavic in Perth!! Way to go Bernie. He is only 20yrs of age. the future looks bright.

Sorry about your Basketball lost on Tues. This is old news now! You guys won your Friday game!! good going lads!!! did you spank their Butts good?? I like watching B'ball. You seem to be excelling at this sport mate! Way to go!! So many 3 pointers in last few games. you must be fairly tell mate? I know you say you have a small butt but your height makes up for this hey!!!! LOL!

I have to go now but I will write again & answer your questions about Aussie land. Keep out of trouble with the refs dude! I have been know to abuse the refs in our local national league!! Sometimes the refs need a good paddling!!

Cheers again mate! Behave mate!!

Steve

Author:
James Builder
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:35:57 01/04/13 Fri

i think that you should test it out with your son first. do it bare butt with a hairbrush and give him 20 spanks since its a test. that is plenty for him to decide if he wants to keep doing it. have him over your lap, don't have him legs up that is crazy and unsafe. i am 13 and my dad would never do legs up he says that parents that love their kids would never risk hitting privates like that.

talk with him before and talk with him after and then the next day. remember to hug him and tell him you love him after.

Author:
Andrea
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:18:19 01/04/13 Fri

Hello,
I wish you a happy new year.
Can you possibly tell me if there are books about spanking, where a few pictures in there?

Author:
JP
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:03:11 01/12/13 Sat

If there is, they are prob. really old books.
You are best to google it and try to find it that way.
Have you spanked your son yet, Andrea?

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.