VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
FUND FREE MAMMOGRAMS
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]34567 ]
Subject: Re: Hand Spanking

Author:
Mark Athlete to Coach Benjamin
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 08:17:16 01/11/13 Fri
In reply to: Coach Benjamin to Mark Athlete, Drew, Travis, and other boys 's message, "Hand Spanking" on 03:57:30 01/11/13 Fri

Hi Coach,

Good question to ask, and I guess I'm first to respond!

I got hand spankings to my bare little butt first I can remember around 5 yrs. old at home from my mom and dad and when I reached l0yrs. old my Mom "retired" from spanking me and my dad first introduced the drilled wooden paddle to my bare butt for spankings.

Since then I have always gotten spanked with the paddle bare butt, and my dad hardly ever included a few hand swats besides. If he did, my butt would alreadt be sore, red and hurting from the paddle, and then my dad night give me a few hand SWATS to my ON FIRE butt!

Oh, for non-punishment...I have gotten and still do get today, each year, hand BIRTHDAY SPANKINGS alot from my Mom and Dad, best Drew, Jake and Sean and other sports team mates from football, basketball and baseball teams I play on, and other people!

What would I think of getting hand spankings for punishment, instead of getting the paddle?

I think a hand spanking would HURT LESS then getting the paddle, even if the hand spanking was given to me longer!

Today, I answered the messages left to me by Your Boys! They are really, really COOL and I hope they keep coming to the forum to inform me how their wrestling of other sports playing is going so I can cheer them on!

Nice talking with you Coach! Did I do good, sir, in answering your questions?

Mark Athlete

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Re: Hand Spanking

Author:
Randy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:15:26 01/12/13 Sat

I read somewhere (I cannot find the source any more) that some give a hand spanking to "warm up" and prepare for a paddling. Allegedly this is to make the buttocks more sensitive to the paddling but at the same time prevent longer lasting damage such as bruises which would be more likely when paddling "cold" without such a warm up.

Any first hand experience to confirm this theory?

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> Subject: Re: Hand Spanking-About Randy's Thoughts

Author:
Mark Athlete
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:46:22 01/12/13 Sat

The thoughts and answers Randy read somewhere and listed to why hand spankings are given to "warm up" and prepare for paddling and make the buttocks more sensitive to the paddling to prevent longer lasting damage such as bruises which would be more likely to happen to the buttocks if paddled "cold" without a warm up; make sense!

I for one, however, have never had my butt hand spanked first to "warm up" it to make it feel more sensitive and hurt more before my dad's paddle begins to come on duty and give me a Good Spanking!

From the first whack of the paddle I feel across my butt, my butt sure doesn't feel "cold" and suddenly begins to feel a "Global Warming" coming on and more each time the paddle continues to perform its duty!

The "warm up" the paddle gave me will last for sometime and sure makes me not want to sit down for awhile!

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Hand Spanking-About Randy's Thoughts

Author:
Randy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:35:53 01/13/13 Sun

Mark, would you prefer to get hand-spanked before as a warm-up? Perhaps in exchange for a few swats of the paddle?
Randy

[> [> Subject: Re: Hand Spanking

Author:
Coach Benjamin to Mark Athlete
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:25:41 01/12/13 Sat

Mark,

Yes, you did a fine job answering my questions. I still believe the cane or the belt are the best discipline for a boy, but I am finding that the close contact of hand spankings can be beneficial too when taken with the cane, particularly after the boy has been in the corner a while.

Coach Benjamin

[> [> [> Subject: Re: Hand Spanking

Author:
Mark Athlete to Coach Benjamin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:42:50 01/12/13 Sat

Hello Coach,

My buddies Drew, Jake and Sean came home with me last night after our basketball game for a sleep over and we've left some messages for you and The Boys to read!

After our unexpected 59-50 loss Tuesday night, we got back into the win column last night and SPANK BUTTS good of the opposing team 79-65 for a league win to increase League record to 3-0 and overall record to 10-1.

Glad to hear you liked my answers to your question.

One of my buddies was going to ask you, and I will too, you mentioned in your question about Colin and Kyle responding good to getting hand spanked besides getting spanked with the cane and belt.

What responses were you looking for from them?

If I was one of them, and had been spanked with a cane or belt (glad I'm NOT) and was to get a hand spanking after the spanking, the first WHACK on the hand landing on my already throbbing and on fire butt would really having me screaming and wishing the hand spanking was over with and I wasn't getting one.

Or, if I had been hand spanked first and of course my butt is already going to be hurting and feels like a fire is burning on it, I'm going to wish I wasn't getting the other spanking to come and pray it was over fast! I'd be kicking, squirming all over the place and making a fool of myself!

Are you finding in your close contact spanking, that if a butt has already been spanked GOOD that when your hand spanking begins and your hand lands for the first time on a butt cheek, that your really "feeling" some heat on your hand if you leave it there long enough or am I imagining things when my dad might add a SMACK extra once in awhile to my already paddled butt and he might feel some "heat" on his hand?

I hope you don't think my questions stupid? I'm curious and was just wondering for some answers?

I asked my dad one time when he used to hand spank me if his hand ever got "burnt" from handing spanking my butt and he gave me a straight answer: "My hand felt heat, like the two cheeks of your little butt I had to spank, Mark!"

He was right, I sure did! That was why when he was done with me after spankings (and even when I get the paddle now) that I had to dance sometimes and all the time do some serious rubbing to my spanked butt!

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.