[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: 02:05:26 01/09/13 Wed
After my long rant about shame and humiliation, I though should say something positive about the diaper position.
1) The diaper position gives you excellent access to the child's bottom, the back of the thighs and both the inner and outer thighs. You can also spank the bottom from all four directions. The position is suitable both for close hand spanks and for using a strap or similar implement requiring space to swing.
2) The skin is stretched, making the spanking more painful, (without causing more damage).
3) You can see your child's face, talk more easily and gain a better assessment of how much pain you are causing your child.
4) Although some diaper positions are difficult to maintain, the "locked diaper position" that I will describe is both easy to for the child to maintain without the parent holding them, and easy for a parent to hold all four of the child's limbs in place, with just one hand.
The only down side of this position is that it is the possibility of accidentally hitting the child's genitals. This can be solved, either by taking greater care, or by making the child wear a groin cup / jock strap.
The Locked Diaper Position
1) Position the child so that they can lie down on their back comfortably, with their bottom raised up, and with good access to their bottom from three sides. For example place pillows on the corner of a bed, and position the child with their bottom hanging just a little over the corner. Or using a sofa (preferably with a very low back, or no back at all), position the child with their bottom raised by the arm of the sofa.
2) Bring the child's legs back, so that their knees touch the child's shoulders, while their ankles interlock just above the child's head. The child legs should form a ring.
3) Bring the child's arms inside the ring made by the child's legs. Their hands should then be brought around their ankles, and interlock fingers on the other side of the ankles.
4) [Optional since in this position, the child will find any movement of arms or legs difficult, and most children should be able to maintain the position, without assistance.] Place a parental hand on the child's interlocked hands. The child's arms, now held by the parent's hand, will keep the legs locked also.
You are now ready to spank.
[ Post a Reply to This Message ]