VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat for Free
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]567 ]
Subject: Spanking bare bottom - way more effecive?

Author:
Spanking Mom
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 16:06:17 09/22/12 Sat

I'm not an avid fan of spanking, but it has its place. Two things that make me spank are willful disobedience and lying. So you can imagine how annoyed I was with my six year old son today, after I relate this little story.

I got a tin of sweets out of the cupboard for him, and told him he could have two and ONLY two when the phone went. There weren't many left in the tin, I estimated a dozen. Anyway I had a conversation that lasted about twenty minutes and returned to the kitchen and went to put the tin away, when I noticed there were only six sweets left.

I confronted my son who flat out denied taking more than two. I told him to think carefully, as he knows I don't like liars, and be honest with me. I said that if he admits taking more than two he will get a spanking, but if he lies and I find out he will get two - one for disobeying me and one for lying. He said he only took two.

I went to the bin to see if he'd disposed of the wrappers, but there weren't any there. Then I asked him to empty his pockets. He didn't want to, so I emptied them and found seven sweet wrappers (so my estimation was nearly right!).

There and then I led him to the couch, took down his pants (but not his underpants) and gave him about twenty good swats. I told him that was for disobeying me and taking more than two sweets, however I reminded him that he was due another spanking for lying to me, to be given before bed.

As the day war on, I realized how mad I was with him for lying to me. I decided to do something I haven't done before, and spank his bare butt.

So just before bed I reminded him of the spanking, took down his pj bottoms and put him over my knee and gave his little bare butt another twenty swats. It was hours after his first spanking, and his bottom wasn't at all red when I started, but it seemed to have a much greater effect.

The slaps sounded crisper, he started trying to reach back sooner and by the end he was wiggling, kicking and crying more than usual.

I suppose it stands to reason that underwear affords him some protection, but I thought it was negligible. Seems I was wrong.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Spanking bare bottom - way more effecive?

Author:
LurkerUK
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:29:53 09/23/12 Sun

This might seem off-topic at first, but I will get to the point.

Having just read the thread currently at the top of this forum regarding caning, I decided to search for a legal definition. I found the following from the BBC website:

Mild smacking is allowed under a "reasonable chastisement" defence against common assault.

But any punishment which causes visible bruising, grazes, scratches, minor swellings or cuts can face action.

More recently the BBC reported that:

The 2004 Children's Act removed the defence of "reasonable chastisement" for any punishment towards a child that leads to bruising, swelling, cuts, grazes or scratches. Any adult found guilty of breaking the law may face up to five years in jail.

Mild smacking which causes no more than temporary "reddening of the skin" is permitted...

As a mum of three, I would never dream of using an implement. I believe the law as it stands is balanced.

I think that smacking is necessary on occasion. Usually a single slap across the seat of the trousers is all that's required to get their attention and remind them to behave. Sometimes it's necessary to take down their trousers and give them a dozen smacks to teach them a lesson.

Sometimes though, for really overstepping the mark, they need a good, bare-bottom spanking. I rarely have to resort to resort to this, but when I do I make sure it is remembered.

The last time I gave a 'proper spanking' was back in June. My oldest (ten) was part of a gang who set fire to a hedge! In addition to grounding him for a week (the first of the summer holidays) and stopping his pocket money, I gave him a thorough spanking.

Trousers and pants round his ankles, I took him across my lap and spanked for England. There's no doubt that smacking bare skin increases the intensity of the slaps and the effectiveness of the spanking. But I also gave him more spanks, and used the layer-cake method of pausing and reminding him of just what he's done in order to prolong his punishment.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Re: Spanking bare bottom - way more effecive?

Author:
Curious to LurkerUK
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:01:40 09/24/12 Mon

I read your post and was sorry to hear that your l0 yr. old son, along with some friends of his, set fire to a hedge.

Did your son and friends get in trouble with like the law and have to pay for replacing of the hedge? How expensive was that, may I ask and not be too nosey?

For punishment you grounded him for a week and stopped his pocket spending money? Did he protest very much? How long did he go without money, for a week?

You say you gave him a "proper spanking" and you "spanked for England"? Then was this spanking ordered to be given to him by the authorites?

How long had it been since he had last gotten a spanking? Was this somewhat a shock to your son, that he had to get one? Did he protest to this going to have to happen and cooperating? Did he bare his bottom himself and was there any protesting that he would be spanked over you lap?

What did your son think of the "smacking bare skin increases the intensity of the slaps and the effectiveness of spanking" to him? In other words, what was his reaction to him feeling heat increase from his slap on his bottom, and how many slaps did you decide upon that would help pay for his contributing to burning the hedge with his gang members? When the spanking ended, and you allowed your son up, what did your son do then?

Did any of his gang member get into trouble and get spankings, too?

Is it with understand that perhaps your son, maybe, hasn't gotten his last spanking yet of his life?

Author:
PhilD
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:55:46 10/02/12 Tue

I am a 15 year old boy who is spanked. I can confirm that being spanked on the bare bottom is "way more effective". Being smacked on my bottom through jeans and underwear was barely felt. But getting it on the bare by hand is effective, especially once the smacks start to fall on already spanked skin.

Getting it on the bare with a brush is obviously much worse and even more effective and instant.

[> [> [> Subject: Re: Spanking bare bottom - way more effecive?

Author:
Travis to PhilD
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:48:25 10/03/12 Wed

Hi PhilD,

Like you I get bare bottom spankings, both sometimes by hand and with a paddle.

You mentioned you got spankings on your bottom through your jeans and underwear and weren't barely felt by you. Did you let on somehow that those spankings weren't barely felt and the person who was spanking you discovered that and decided to bare your bottom and spank you that way so your spanking would be effective?

Yeah, getting spanked on a bare bottom sure hurts, even getting spanked with a hand! Never had a hairbrush used on me but a paddle sure leaves me with a sore bottom and red all over.

Was the person spanking you not seeing where you were crying enough or reacting with pain when you got the not bare bottom spanking and then had you bare to get another spanking, as you mentioned getting the first hand spanks really hurt on an already spanked bottom?

Will you from now on be getting spanked always bare bottom?

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Spanking bare bottom - way more effecive?

Author:
PhilD to Travis
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:05:37 10/23/12 Tue

Hi Travis

I have only just seen your reply to my message from the beginning of this month.

This happened about 18 months ago when I was 13. I hadn't had any sort of physical punishment since I was 8/9 and then it was just the odd swat on the bottom. I had a big argument with my mum about tidying my room and I was rude to her. She lost her temper and told me lie on the bed and then smacked me about 10 times on my jeans. But she realised it was having no effect on me so gave up. I can only guess she knew that my jeans were giving me protection and it wasnít worth trying anymore.

I felt very guilty for a few days after and decided that the only way to make things right was to talk to her about it and suggest she give me a proper spanking as I felt like I deserved one. Not just for my rudeness but also for other bad behaviour in the past few years.

She had a think about it for a few hours, and then came to my room to explain that she agreed with me and that from now on I would be spanked instead of things like grounding. She then bared my bottom and took me over her knee and gave me a sound spanking with her hand. Straight away I knew getting it on the bare was much more effective.

I then had to stand in the corner while she went out of the room. She came back with a plastic bath brush and took me back over her knee for another spanking. Of course the plastic brush was even more effective than her hand and I bawled my eyes out.

My bottom after that was like yours Ė sore and red all over.

Since then I have been spanked three more times. Each time with a wooden brush that was bought for the purpose.

PhilD

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Spanking bare bottom - way more effecive?

Author:
Travis to PhilD
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:50:46 10/24/12 Wed

Hi PhilD

Boy, you hadn't had a spanking since age 8 or 9 and when your Mom decided that you needed one because of your rude
behavior and not cleabing up your room she decided to give you a spanking by laying down on your bed and then gave you l0 swats to the seat of your jeans?

Jeans can protect a bottom some, and unless your Mom wasn't swatting the seat of your jeans very hard then, I can understand you didn't get a proper spanking or you felt it wasn't a proper spanking and you felt it didn't have much effect on your bottom to produce pain to show evidence that your bottom was hurt some for punsihment and your felt you owed it to your Mom to be spanked proper and you wanted to be spanked proper.

You should be commended PhilD for going to your Mom and having a talk with her to set things right. Not every guy will want to do that to please their Mom to make it right for you knew you hurt her feelings, and you knew your feelings were hurt and your needed to get your bottom hurt or spanked. I'm glad you and your Mom worked things out and that you could get a proper spanking to make you feel better.

I hate getting spanked, and I hate to hear or see friends get spanked but, sometime it's necessary to have it done and like you agree it's away to be forgiven for misbehavior.

PhilD you was last spanked age 8/9 and punishments of grounding and other punishments had been used and you then found out they weren't working as well to make you feel better and your realizing you needed to be punished more severely?

You said when you got spankings up to age 8/9 it was really only one swat on your bottom? Were these one swat spankings bare bottom and did they at the time given make you feel you had been punished effective? Most of the time I've known a few friends to get just a swat to their bottom on their jeans it didn't stop them from misbehaving but, they pretended it did to not get a more severe spanking or their parents thought they had been properly spanked.

When your Mom agreed that you needed a proper spanking at age 13 and you asked to be, then you went to her and insisted that the spanking needed to be given to you on your bare bottom? I know you wanted an "effective" spanking to clear your guilt, but weren't you worried that your Mom would maybe give you a more severe spanking that you had maybe wanted to not get or didn't it matter if that happened?

When you talked with your Mom that you wanted to get spanked, was it discussed at the time how your spanking should be given then? You both agreed then it should be bare bottom and did you both decide that your Mom should spank you with her hand or did you leave it up to her what to use to spank you with?

PhilD you was very brave to want your Mom to spank you. I commend you and praise you for that. When it came time to actually get the spanking and your bottom was being bared, did you have second thoughts maybe you shouldn't get a bare bottom spanking while you was being put over her knee and the first swat came? Your Mom gave you a proper spanking? Then to make the spanking effective for you I except she didn't disappoint you and spanked your bare bottom all over to make it sore and red? You had to stand in a corner after the first spanking. Was you able to go look in a mirror to see how red she had made your bottom or did you get a look see later on after your second spanking?

Was getting spanked with the plastic bath brush part of the agreement to give you an effective proper spanking or did you think just the hand spanking was the proper given spanking and the second spanking with the brush a surprise?

Did you think you had been spanked enough in the first spanking and try to protest not getting the second brush spanking or did you feel you owed it to yourself and YOUR MOM by allowing the second spanking without protest and that you cooperated with that spanking, too?

Each time I get spanked with the paddle it's hard not for be to not reach back and try to block the paddle from smacking my bare butt and sometimes my hand has to be quicklu moved out of the way, did you cooperate good during both spankings then and didn't try to cover and proterct your bottom from no getting spanked or did you leave them out of the way and let Mom spank away?

You've gotten spanked with more times with the brush? What did you do to earn them? I hope not disrespcting your Mom?

Sounds like the bath brush and bare bottom spankings will be apart of life for you now, and you won't have to feel no spanking is not effective now but it will or are if you bottom is red and sore all over.

Sorry your getting spanked PhilD, but like me, you'll learn to behave and it won't happen so much and your bottom won't be sore and red all of the time!

Take care and try to stay spankfree!

Travis

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Spanking bare bottom - way more effecive?

Author:
PhilD to Travis
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:30:06 10/27/12 Sat

Hi Travis

Lots of questions for me to answer!

Yes when I spanked when I was younger it was usually one swat onto my bottom with clothes on to stop me being naughty.

When I asked her I wasn't really sure what I was letting myself in for. I just said I deserved a proper one so thought it would either be on my bare bottom or with a brush or both. We didn't agree what would happen exactly.

I did think to myself once it started how and why have I got myself into this situation.

After the second spanking I did check my bottom in a mirror and it was red all over and sore.

I did suggest a few things she could possibly spank me with, one being the bath brush so it wasn't a total surprise. The others were a slipper and a wooden spoon. Though I thought it was over after the first part I didn't protest. I did co-opperate, but I tried to protect myself during the second part and she held my hand behind my back.

She bought a new wooden brush to spank me with. One spanking was for again being rude about not doing the washing up. Another was for getting a detention at school and the most recent one was for not doing my chores.

Author:
Mark Athlete to PhilD
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:28:46 10/04/12 Thu

Hi PhilD,

I'm one year older then you and still get spanked. It's done on my bare butt at home by my dad using a paddle on me when I've done something I shouldn't have been doing.

The school I attend can spank, too. How about the school you attend, can the principal, teachers or even coaches give spankings with a paddle if you or other earned a paddling be given to you?

At home I always get spanked bare, and it is an effective way to feel the spanking being worse then getting a spanking over pants. I have before at school by principals and some teachers while growing up but, there has been a few times I've been bare when I was paddled by coachews that really hurt!

Are you usually spanked with a brush on your bare butt to make spankings more effective or has other impliments been used to spank you with, too? If so, what are they? Who usually spanks you and what has earned you some bare spankings?

Author:
PhilD to Mark Athlete
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:09:47 10/23/12 Tue

Hi Mark

Since that first spanking described in my other message I have had three more. All with a wooden brush and on the bare bottom. My mum is the one who spanks me. There were for not doing chores and getting into trouble at school.

Spanking is not allowed at all in schools in the UK.

PhilD

Author:
Mark Athlete to PhilD
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:51:49 10/29/12 Mon

Hi PhilD,

Sorry I didn't see your answer to me right away about questions I asked of you earlier this month of October
and you recently responded to.

Sorry to read that you got three more spankings from
you Mum, since you got that first one, and she spanked
you with a wooden brush and on your bare bottom. I hope
they were not too severe, but spankings hurt and are
suppose to hurt or they wouldn't be used for punishment.

Did you get the three spankings close together in time? I hope not and that you got a little recovery time from
getting one spanking, before you got the second one and
then the last of three.

You got spanked for not doing chores and getting in trouble at school? What kind of chores do you usually have to do? I have to do chores at my house, like keep my room clean and mow our yard lawn, etc. Did you get quite severe spankings for this?
I mentioned to you earlier I can get paddled at my school for punishment for breaking school rules & doing other things wrong. What kind of trouble did you get into at school that got you the spanking at home? Did your school call your Mum to tell her what you did? Did they recommend to your Mum that you get punished? How come you didn't get punished at school, even though they are not allowed to spank you or does your school leave some punishing to be done at home of students left to parents to do? Did you get a really severe spanking for this trouble you did?

When your Mum is spanking you with the wooden brush does she like to spank all over your butt to make it sore or does she just spank your lower butt area that you sit on most to make it sore and you not feel like sitting for awhile? When my dad spanks me with the paddle he spanks all over my butt to make it sore all over and uncomfortable. Believe you me, I don't feel like or want to sitdown after my dad get's done spanking me with my butt hurting so bad!

Lucky you, spanking not allowed in UK schools. Are you glad that it's not? I've read that they used to spank boys on their bare butt or seat of their pants with a flexible wooden cane that really stings and leaves red marks for awhile. I bet your glad that your school doesn't spank now!

Hope you don't get anymore spankings from your Mum, PhilD. I know you want to be good but, sometimes things happen if your Mum has to give you a spanking. It does for me, and then my dad has to spank me with the paddle and I'm sorry he has too, including my butt is sorry!

Take care, nice hearing from you. Keep visiting the forum, even when your not getting spanked? Hey, how's the weather over where you live at? Starting to get cold temperatures and leaves falling off trees? We've been getting cold temps here and alot of the trees here are having their leaves blown off daily. Guess winter is just around the corner.

As you know I told you I get spanked with a wooden paddle on my bare bottom by my dad, so I got some kind of an idea what your going through getting spanked with the wooden brush and what it feels like. Is it like a hairbrush that
is being used, like the back of one?

Getting spanked with a wooden brush is going to take longer I bet as your Mum will be spanking each of you butt cheeks separately, instead of like when my dad uses a paddle and it's long to cover across both of my cheeks at one time, and that means my spanking will be over quickly and not take alot of time from start to finish. How much time does it take your Mum to spank you with the small brush? I wished your spanking could be over quick, but it would be a good idea not to do things that would make your
Mum want to spank you.

Author:
PhilD to Mark the Athlete
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:24:41 10/30/12 Tue

Hi Mark

The three spankings were separated by many months. After that first one in March 2011 I got another one in October 2011, then May and most recently August. They all hurt. Chores like cleaning my room and washing the plates etc. If I donít do them I get naughty points and if I get 3 in a two month period then the punishment is a spanking.

I put a mercury thermometer in a Bunsen burner flame and got a detention. The school phoned my mum and I got spanked later when she got home from work. I donít think they recommended anything to her. I got punished at school by having a detention a few days later. All my spankings are about the same severity.

She spanks my entire bottom and the top part of my thighs too. So sitting down is painful for a day or two.

In a way I am glad that we donít have corporal punishment in schools, but it might improve the studentsí behaviour. From what I have read it depended on local rules but it seems that boys used to get caned on the bottom and girls on their hand. Had I been at school 30 to 50 years ago no doubt I would have been caned a few times. My mum has mentioned getting a cane but as far as I know hasnítÖyet.

It is very autumnal here now and getting colder.

The brush I now get spanked with is a body brush so it has quite a long handle and an oval head like a hairbrush and it is the smooth side that I get spanked with.

Yes she spanks each cheek separately, often left, right, left, etc and sometimes starting at the top of one of them, then going lower and lower to my thigh, then to my other thigh and then up to the top. I usually get spanked for about a minute and a half with about 1 or 2 seconds between each one so about 60 swats or 30 per cheek. I think it is about 5 or 6 to cover each cheek and upper thigh so each bit of skin probably gets smacked 5 or 6 times. It is thorough and painful. I can usually stand the pain for about the first 10, but after that I am saying ow on each one, then crying and finally pleading for it to stop.

PhilD

Author:
Mark Athlete to PhilD
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:27:44 11/02/12 Fri

Hi PhilD,

It was good to hear from you, and thanks for sharing and answering my questions.

I'm sorry you get spanked, and I'm sorry I get spanked,
too! But, I guess you and I do things accidentaly that earn us them, and we have to learn from them to not do what we did so we don't get spanked again for that.

Boy, going from March to October 2011 not getting spanked; and then not getting spanked until May 2012 and most recently August 2012, you did good Phil not to get spanked over those periods of time! Congratulations! I try to do the same, and have been able like you too, to go over a few or several months before I earn myself a spanking.

It's been awhile since I got a spanking for not doing chores, and I was given a few warnings before I slipped and not took the advice to them, but when it came time to get spanked I knew it was my fault and didn't fight it. I tried pleading for it not to happen, and I bet you did too to try to save your butt, but it doesn't work does it, Phil? So I guess it's best you and I do the chores!

You got spanked for not washing plates? Was you suppose to them yourself or was you maybe to do them with your Mum? That would be fun to do, Phil. I always like to have time to talk with my Mom, and if it came down to helping wash plates for her or with, I'd do them! You get spanked on too many monthly "naughty points" if you don't do the plates? Then I'd make sure the plates get clean!

What spanking of the two was the worse you got Phil, for not doing your chores or the plates?

You put a thermometer in a Bunsen burner flame and got a detention? Did you do that to see what would happen or how much damage would be done to the thermometer? Did it get melted or perhaps explode the mercury out? What's it like getting a detention at your school? What do you have to do? Our school can give detentions, too. But there's more spankings I think, then giving detentions. Detention at our school is helf after school for about an hour and one has to study, do homework and not allowed to talk or make contact with another student in detention. Alot of the times if a student is given a choice, they will chose to be paddled. Would you chose paddling if you had a chance to chose? I would, and have before!

That's interesting about your school's past policy. Seems like they favored boys to get cane on the bottom more, then girls getting caned on the hands. Could girls get caned, if they wanted to. I'd hate to see any girl get caned, but I hate to see a boy, too! How many cane strokes would boys have to take, and was it on covered seat of their pants and how many cane strokes for girls?

I hope your Mum doesn't get a cane to use on you, Phil. I was reading in this forum about what a cane can be like, and how painful it can be to get spanked, especially on a bare bottom. There's alot pain given by one, but of course any spanking given gives alot of pain to bottom, either bare or covered!

That body brush your Mum uses to spank you with sounds like it can get the job done, even if it takes awhile because each of your cheeks has to be spanked separately. That means a longer spanking. I bet you wished it could be done quicker, but there wouldn't be any other way with your Mum using the brush! You can stand the pain for the first l0 swats of the brush before saying "ow"? Gosh, you do better then me. After the first or no later then second swat of the paddle I'm "owing" myself, and voicing, "please, don't spank me anymore, dad!"

Your Mum isn't into just spanking your bottom, but likes to include your upper thighs? I bet that area hurts as bad as getting spanked all over your bottom? How'd she come up with that idea to spank that area? Seems like she would be satisfied to just spanking your bottom?

My dad uses a paddle like I mentioned before to spank me with, and he just spanks my butt all over, including sometimes starting at the bottom and working up the middle of the two cheeks and then stopping midway up and then back down, until the spanking of over with. I don't think I'll ask my dad why some parents spank upper thigh areas for an answer, don't want to give him any ideas as I have trouble enough afterwards having just a sore, red butt!

Your Mum spanks for severity? My dad does, too! When he get's done, and I'm allowed up, don't think I don't do a
little dancing from the pain and some rubbing to my sore spanked butt to try to relieve the hurt. Does your Mum's brush spankings make you do the same when she's done with you, you dance a little and then some rubbing? No harm in doing it, and I'm glad my dad doesn't care because I paid getting spanked with the paddle and I'm free to go after I get an after spanking little talk and a hug of love I'm still a good son!

So Phil, if you haven't had a spanking since August, then your doing good. Keep it up. Don't get anymore spankings! Think you can do it, go along stretch of months! I think you can, and your bottom would love to not get spanked if he could tell you to do it! LOL.

How come your Mum decided she needed to use a brush to spank you with? One would think giving a hand spanking to you would still get the same results, a sore, red butt feeling "pain of like it was on fire!" I wished my dad ws still giving hand spankings to me, but the paddle has come into my life and no turning back.

Was great hearing from you Phil, and hey, visit the forum even when you haven't gotten spanked, okay?

How's the weather where your at, starting to get cool, autumn weather? We have here in the USA and temps. been last couple of days in the mid-40s to make it cool days, and we had some rain, too!

Take care and try not to get spanked! Friends,

Mark

Author:
PhilD to Mark the Athlete
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:48:18 11/02/12 Fri

Hi Mark

I have accepted my punishments and only pleaded for them to end. I think my 4 spankings have all been about the same severity. The first was different from the last three as I had a hand spanking to start with. The spanking after not washing the plates was not only down to that. I had been testing her patience for a few weeks and that was the final straw. After that the naughty point system was put in place.

I had not done quite a few chores before she decided that I needed a spanking.

I just wanted to watch the mercury go up and down. A detention is just sitting in a room for an hour either doing lines or homework after school or at lunchtime.

She didn't spank all the way down the back of my thigh, just a little bit past my bottom.

Apart from my last one I have had to do corner time afterwards so wasn't allowed to rub or dance.

She said that using a brush means she can deliver an effective spanking without having the strain herself too much.

This page tells you more about caning that I know. http://www.corpun.com/counuks.htm

Before I found that I had read a book by Roald Dahl (famous children's author) where he describes getting the cane a couple of times at school.

Phil

Author:
Mark Athlete to Spanking Mom
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:40:31 09/23/12 Sun

Hello Spanking Mom,

My name is Mark (Athlete) and I'm one of the regulars who post here, and when I do something wrong that I'm not suppose to do and need to be punished my dad paddles my bare butt, which I will tell you is a VERY EFFECTIVE WAY to give a spanking and teach me right from wrong.

I'm sorry your little boy got into trouble, ma'am. I see you said he is age 6? Is this his first real spanking that you described? Reason I ask is I got my first real BIG BOY spanking at age 5 by my dad, and when it happened I had to bare my little butt and then I was put over my dad's lap and he gave me a good hand spanking that not only stung my little butt and made it sore, but he made it red for an effective spanking to teach me a lesson. I was squriming, kicking my little legs and trying to shield myself from my dad's hand while he spanked me.

This was a very effective spanking because my dad could see how red my little butt was getting and could judge when I had enough to teach me a lesson. No way, could he have gotten same results had he allowed me to keep my underwear on and judge if my little butt was sore and red enough to teach me a lesson!

I see you soon found this out by baring your son's little butt to give and spank him for his second spanking. That first spanking you saw you gave didn't leave much or hardly no color at all on his little butt and probably didn't leave much sting on him, but for crying he could have been doing it because he was scared getting that first spanking to produce tears but, when he got the second bare butt spanking those tears were genuine for his punishment and sorry he had done what he did.

So, I guess from now on in the future when your little 6 yrs. old needs to get another spanking, you will now know what is the best way to give him an effective spanking. He won't like it, getting his little bare butt spanked as it will hurt more, but us bigger boys who still get spanked know still that spankings are suppose to hurt for punishment and wish we hadn't done what we did to earn a spanking, too!

You sound like a great, loving Mom there, Spanking Mom. Someday your little boy will thank you for Spanking him With Love!

Best always,

Mark (Athlete)

Author:
Curious to Spanking Mom
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:10:28 09/24/12 Mon

Dear Spanking Mom,

There is nothing more loving then a loving Mother giving her loving little 6yr. old son some loving discipline.

And if that means giving a more effective hand spanking to a little bare bottom to help in some correction of misbehaving, then the Mother did the right thing!

And, I bet that little bottom hasn't seen the last time it won't be bared again for any future spanking or other spankings to come in the future!

Good call there, Spanking Mom!

Author:
Intrigued Dad
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:19:11 09/25/12 Tue

I agree, bare is best. Aside from the increased sting, there is the psychological angle to be considered. For older kids (mine is 11), the act of baring himself and slipping into position is a good part of accepting responsibility for his misbehavior. (He needed more help with that when he was younger, but he can do it fine, if reluctantly, now...)

Author:
Mark Athlete to Intrigued Dad
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:05:16 09/27/12 Thu

Hello Sir,

My name is Mark (Athlete) and I'm a regular here and I get my bare butt paddled by my dad when I do something wrong and need punishing.

I do the baring myself, slip into the position like your talking about, and I know "the sting" very well that your talking about! Infact, for doing all of this, cooperating before my paddling start, I somewhat get rewarded! I know I'm going to be getting a hurtful paddling to make my butt sore and red all over.

My dad gives me a little break, a few less swats for cooperating and usually get at least l0 swats with the paddle and depending on what I did wrong I can get up to l5 or perhaps more.

What do you use to spank your son with, how swats do you usually give him and if he cooperates do you reward him a little not to get as many swats you would give in the first place you had decided on? Also, do you spank his butt all over red or more swats to his sit spot? My dad likes to make sure ALL of my butt gets the message of punishment red!

Author:
Intrigued Dad
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:20:12 09/27/12 Thu

It's pretty normal for him to cooperate (as much as I can expect), so it's just part of the routine. No real bonus or penalty either way. We just get through it.

Typical session might be a dozen hand spanks, more for the rare big screwup. Most of his butt gets red enough, down through the sit spots. (Remember he's only 11... it's not that big of a target...)

Author:
Mark Athlete to Intriguted Dad
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:47:51 09/30/12 Sun

Hello Intriguted Dad,

Sir, thank you for answering my questions so I can compare. That was kind of you.

That's cool that your son cooperates to get his spanking and to get it over with. No real bonus of giving him less spanks for cooperating?

Does your son know before the spanking how many spanks he's he's going to get or don't you announce it before hand? You said he usually gets about a dozen hand spanks? Is that per cheek for a dozen spanks?

I've been told that I can expect at least 10 swats with my dad's paddle and more if I did something really bad that I shouldn't have and then I'll get more, up to maybe l5 swats.

I used to get hand spanked up to age l0 by both my Mom and Dad and then my dad made a wood padde. Thought I needed a little something more to get the message acrossed as I got older so, just my dad spanks/paddles me now on my bare butt.

No matter how many spanks I get, most my butt get's sore and red enough all over, spanked middle on down to the sit spot!

I can remember being ll yrs. old and not having a very big target to be spanked, like you said your son has, but being a few years older and bigger I kind of still have somewhat of a not that big target to spank. Oh, I'm normal size for a guy my age but, my butt cheeks are somewhat small like and don't stick way out. I got a girlfriend, and although she's only seen me wearing jeans, sports shorts and football and basketball and baseball playing pants, she think's I have a "cute, looking little butt".

Does your son do alot of kicking his legs and squirming some, doing his spankings? I do sometimes and my dad tells me that that tells him he is doing a good job spanking me. Do you think when your son get's older you will not hand spank but change to using a paddle or something else with?

Does you and your wife spank your son different? Reason I ask, parents have their own way and routine to spank. Does your son ever protest much to your wife spanking him? Does your son's friends know that he gets spanked? Does the school your son attend spank students? The school I attend does and I've had a few.

Thanks inadvance to answering my questions. Take care and I hope your son doesn't get another spanking for awhile!

Mark

Author:
Intrigued Dad
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:04:09 09/30/12 Sun

Wow, lots of questions. I'll try to cover most of them.
1) It's typically a dozen or so total, not per cheek. We don't count, but he knows what to expect, and if it's going to be a longer one, he knows ahead of time. As for more than a hand when he gets older, we'll see what he needs then.
2) He's pretty cooperative. He doesn't kick or squirm much. It stings pretty good, but I don't sense that it's seriously painful for him.
3) I do all the spanking now. Saves him the embarrassment of being bare in front of his mom.
4) I haven't heard him discuss spanking in a while while friends are around... don't know what he shares.
5) No spanking at school. Occasionally at home for school things, but not often.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Spanking bare bottom - way more effecive?

Author:
Mark Athlete to Intrigued Dad
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:11:23 10/01/12 Mon

Hello Intrigued Dad,

Sir, thank you for answering my questions. I just wanted to compare to see how you spank to compare to how other dad's spank as well, including my dad spanking me when it has to be done.

It sounds like you and your son have a great father/son relationship, like my dad and I have, when a spanking has to be and how cooperation makes the event go smoother.

That's good the dozen of spanks your son gets is not per cheek, but a total to his butt. I didn't know as some parents posting here give a dozen per cheek and that really warms up a butt good for heat and soreness, and it brings up about how cooperations should go and try to have less kicking and squriming to get the spanking over with sooner!

Glad your son cooperates and doesn't kick and squirm alot. I try to do the same myself to get the spanking over with sooner, but sometimes the spanks from the paddle I get really can build up the heat from layer to layer, and it's a natural reaction to kick and squirm. At least I do lots better and hardly ever try to reach back with my hand or block spanking swats. Has your son learned to do this, too?

You tell your son if he's going to get a longer spanking then if he was going to get a dozen? Does he doo good and not protest and not want to say, "please dad, can I get less swats. I won't do it again, please don't spank me longer?" I've done that before, especially when I was your son's age or younger and it didn't do me any good. I still got a spanked, sore butt!

That's cool that you do all the spanking, and he doesn't have to worry about embarrassment if his Mom spanked him. I would like to think all families could do this for sons and daughters when they get older, more mature and the need to have not the opposite sex parent spank them to save them some modesty but, if you read some threads some times in this forum you can see there is disagreement to doing this.

My Mom stopped spanking me at age l0, and let me dad do all of the spanking, and I'm thankful she did this for me out of love. Sometimes I read in the forum both parents say they are both spanking out of love and if a son or daugther try to protest about this issue then they are being told they are being disrespectful, when all they are trying to do is wanting to cooperate for spanking IF they can be spanked by the same sex parent of same sex they are!

Sometimes too, I'm reading some parents are forcing the son or daughter to be bare butt and put into a spanking position that could be embarrassing for them, but the parents don't think so. Glad you, your wifee and son have a good relationship and understanding when it comes to your son being spanked!

That's cool your son's school doesn't spank. If they did allow spanking, would you sign papers to permit it? Would you spank him again at home as a rule if he gets a spanking at school? We have the rule at my house and it keeps me on my toes to being really good behaved at school but, sometimes I slip, and then dad and I have to have a "talk" when he gets home.

You spank your son at home for occasional school things happening? Like for what things? Besides going with a bare butt for your son, you still go with a dozen spanks or does a school misbehaving earn him more then a dozen spanks?

Thanks for allowing me to compare again, and hope I wasn't a bother asking questions?

Mark

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Spanking bare bottom - way more effecive?

Author:
Intrigued Dad
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:56:29 10/01/12 Mon

Let't see if I can pull your questions out:

1) He's good about not reaching back. Overall he's pretty passive. Mostly wants to get it over with. No begging (he knows it won't work!)
2) Haven't had to really think about it, but I doubt I'd be in favor of him being spanked at school. For us, it's part of a relationship he wouldn't have with a principal or teacher.
3) He's never done anything at school to warrant a longer session. Mostly just reminders to get work done, that sort of thing.

Author:
Mitch
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:09:02 09/24/12 Mon

Spanking on the bare bottom is best. My wife does it this way with our boys and encourages other moms to do the same.

Author:
Ann
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:03:27 09/25/12 Tue

As someone who has converted from hand spanks over pants, skirts or other outerwear to giving quick proper hairbrush spankings on the bare bottom, there is a huge difference in the reactions.

The effectiveness though probably depends a lot on how much of a cause-effect between the behavior and the consequence the child makes.

Author:
Alfred
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:06:47 09/26/12 Wed

I think Ann is right about effectiveness varying. What is constant, or at least was constant for me, is that the talk of getting it bare was "way more effective." When my mother was trying her best to convince me to desist from a current behavior, she always mentioned the possibility of a bare bottom spanking. Very, very attention getting, for sure.

Author:
Mark Athlete
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:15:45 09/27/12 Thu

Ann is right there is an effectiveness when it comes to giving or getting a bare bottom spanking.

My dad gives me bare bottom spankings with a paddle. Never had given me anything else, even when I was younger and got hand spanked that was always bare bottom, too.

I will say, YES, getting a bare bottom spanking has it's effectiveness of leaving a bottom more sore, red and stinging then if the bottom was not bare and spanked.

Of course, that is what a spanking is all about, to spank the butt for punishment, to teach the owner they should not have done what they did wrong to earn the spanking and getting the spanking is punishment and why let it be less of a punishment and not allow the butt to bare to hurt more and teach a good lesson!

Also, my dad likes to inspect his spanking work and see if he is doing a good job doing it and a bare butt allows that inspection to take place, better then what a covered butt would be!

Author:
Lewy & Leslie (Paddled with lots of love!!!!)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:52:16 09/27/12 Thu

Hello,

We are never abused, never have & never will be either!! Both parents give us paddlings on all safe areas of our bottoms & upper thighs (just below our Owie Sit Spot). Both parents make sure they never give us our paddlings in anger, give us too many swats & make sure to swat only in all very safe areas! Times we are very naughty & need at least one paddling & sometimes Reminder Swats for continued naughty behavior, before we get our very last warning of getting a normal painful paddling or second normal & extra painful paddling is given sometimes, if already gotten a paddling already!! We push our limits often & choose to be naughty at times & need extra extra pain before we learn to behave at times!!

We used get our discipline with either non-spankings, which oth us kids & parents hated & didn't like. Like, we would have so many days or weeks of restrictions, or same thing w/ days/weeks w/ having to go to bed earlier than our normal bedtime on any night, or days/weeks w/ nothing fun is allowed for us to do & have added chores too than normal. Etc....

If we are really naughty, choosing to be naughty after our parents have talked to us about our behavior & why its wrong & why we need to behave & after we still choose to be naughty after 1-3 Warnings of our spanking & we still choose to be naughty, we are given spankings, now called paddlings. We used to make our spankings a game, as we got a bit older, yet we are still young & parents told us that spankings are not a game, but to teach us many important things in life! Parents very slowly came up with ways making our spankings so we would learn from them & not for them to be a game. As they very slowly made our spankings more strict & firm, we still made them a game. Slowly, parents finally got the best way to give us a spanking we no longer make a game of it & we learn from them.

Now, us kids & our parents agree, when we choose to be naughty, after parents tell us what we are doing wrong & why & how we need to change our behavior & behave, after given always our 1-3 Warnings & always told when we have used our last Warning to behave, or we will be given a paddling on our bare bottom & upper thighs (just below our Owie Sit Spot) with one of our Lexan paddles parents get off computer internet. Two paddles we named: Mrs. Red (no holes) & Mr. Red (with holes & only used when we choose to be extra extra naughty).

We tell our parents our paddlings hurt no matter if mom or dad gives us our needed & deserved paddlings, both make each & every swat hurt & we cry real tears of pain from the very first swat to very last swat & both parents make each paddling equally sore! Parents ask us if we understand why our paddlings are so painful & we always tell them we need & deserve each swat & paddling, for choosing to be naughty, even after they explain our naughty behavior & why & what we need to do to behave & after we still choose to be naughty after we get 1-3 Warnings & used our last warning & we still choose to still be naughty. Parents ask us do you hate us for giving us kids these painful paddlings? We tell them NO CAUSE WE KNOW WE ARE GIVEN PAINFUL PADDLINGS WITH LOVE & NOT ANGER N NEVER ABUSED N JUST BEING TAUGHT OUR CONSEQUENCES FOR OUR BEHAVIOR & CHOOSING TO CONTINUE TO BE NAUGHTY!! WE AGREE WITH OUR PARENTS WE NEED & DESERVE EACH & EVERY SWAT & PADDLING WE GET FOR CHOOSING TO BE NAUGHTY!! WE ALSO AFTER WE ARE STILL CHOOSING TO BE NAUGHTY WE NEED EXTRA PAINFUL SWATS N PADDLINGS THE MORE NAUGHTY WE ARE!! Extra PAINFUL PADDLINGS WHEN WE ARE STILL NAUGHTY TOO EVEN AFTER WE GET A NEEDED & deserved paddling ALREADY! WE ARE VERY LOVED!

Parents ask us kids, when you kids are choosing to be naughty, tell us what consequences you kids want. Like, our non-spankings now paddling discipline or our paddlings. We tell them once it's paddling time, we are mad at ourselves for being aughts & in need of a painful paddling for consequences, BUT WE ONLY WANT TO GET OUR PADDLINGS FROM NOW ON & NOT GO BACK TO OUR NON PADDLING WAYS AGAIN!!

Parents & us kids always hug & love each other & we always say I LOVE YOU TO OUR PARENTS & us kids to each other (we are very close to our parents & us kids as brother& sister) & show our love for each other daily!!

Before & After each & every paddling we get, our parents make sure we know & understand why we are or have gotten our needed & deserved paddling/s & they make sure we know we are very loved & cared for & special to them always, but a parents job is to teach us all important things in life, so we will be good people & parents like ours are to us. We always hug & say I Love You to mom & dad & parents tell us we love you both very much before & after each & every paddling! Parents make sure we know parents love us, but not our naughty behavior & naughty behavior has consequences! More naughty we are before during & after paddling time, more painful paddlings we get with extra number of swats & a tiny bit firmer swats too sometimes when we are extra extra naughty!

ALL paddlings are given on all safe areas on our bare or sometimes clothed bottoms, Sit Spot & upper thighs just below our Owie Sit Spot. Last half of every paddling, if not every swat, is given on our Sit Spot only. Sit Spot only paddlings are given when we choose to be extra extra naughty!!

Sometimes, when we are being naughty & really need a paddling, but we are not home & have limited privacy to give us our normal needed & deserved paddling, parents only if we have enough privacy, either give us a firm spanking with their hand or paddle with all our clothes on or sometimes they if enough privacy, give us a spanking with hand/paddle on our underwear.

Hand spankings don't hurt for very long, especially if we have any clothes on! Hand spankings hurt on bare bottom way more than on our underwear or any other clothes on. Paddlings hurt with clothes on, way more than just the hand, but paddlings hurt a lot more when we are butt naked!! Parents are careful not to give us too many swats clothed or butt naked, but especially with clothes on because they can't see how red our bottoms are & they don't want to swat too hard & give too many!! Parents give enough swats to make our bottoms hurt, but never abused!!

Times when we need a spanking or paddling & we didn't get our normal bare skin paddling, when we get home, our parents give us our needed & deserved paddling for choosing to continue to be naughty away from home & so naughty we needed a spanking or paddling while being away from home!! Sometimes, these paddlings are extra extra painful too!!

Once we know we are in need of our bare bottom paddling, our bottoms begin to hurt! We cry as our parents tell us okay, now we deserve & need a paddling. Once our parents tell us its time for our paddling, Parents undress us & we cry most times. Parents take our underwear off & we cry more each time. As we lay on our parents lap or on our bed on our paddling pillows & wait for parents to start paddling our bare bottoms, Sit Spot & upper thighs under our Sit Spot we cry. Parents wait for us to stop crying for a moment & ask us if we are ready for our paddling to begin. Parents wait until we say yes normally, before they start paddling us. Paddling begins & we really cry cause our bottoms feel like they are on FIRE!! Each & every swat during each & every paddling, especially on our bare bottoms & thighs, we cry & say Owie & sometimes we just cry!!

Paddlings or spankings on our clothes hurt, but on our bare bottoms & thighs, are very extra painful & we really cry real tears of pain, cause bare bottom & thigh paddlings makes you feel like we are on FIRE!!

Parents spankings or paddlings on clothed bottom hurts less & shorter time to wait before the pain goes away! Mrs. Red paddle makes our bottom hurt more than just parents hand. Mr. Red paddle will really make us feel pain & throbbing through our clothes & undies!

Parents paddlings on bare skin hurts A LOT MORE & TAKES A LOT LONGER BEFORE THE PAIN GOES AWAY!!!! Especially now they use our more painful Mrs. And or Mr. Red paddles!!

We behave better & longer after our normal Bare Paddlings & makes us think twice some times & choose to behave!! Longer our pain lasts reminds us to behave & not want another bare bottom paddling too soon!!

After a paddling on only clothed or underwear bottom only, we tend to choose to be naughty sooner, cause our pain went way sooner!

No matter what kind of spanking or paddling we get, parents tell use better choose to behave, unless we want another spanking or paddling!

If we are having a bad day & choosing to still be naughty & push our parents buttons again, parents remind us to behave unless we want another spanking/paddling again. On second warning, parents tell us to come over to them please. Parents undress us again & take our undies off. Parents tell us to go get Mr. Red paddle. We go get him & cry as we hand him to our mom or dad. Parentsvtell us, you two have already gotten a spanking/paddling & still choosing to be naughty & tells us why & what we need to do to behave. Parents then tell us to lay on our lap, Mr. Red paddle will give us 2-4 swats & remind us to behave & this is our very last warning to behave or we will get our normal paddling if we continue to be naughty. Parents give us our 2-4 swats with Mr. Red. Parents put our underwear & clothes back on & tell us we better behave, next time get real normal paddling. Sometimes this works & we behave for awhile. If not, we get our deserved paddling. We tell our parents, but we just got a spanking or paddling a little while ago, parents ask us, but after you have been warned by talking to you kids, & even gotten your Reminder Swats to behave & last warning, you kids are still being naughty. Parents undress us & take our undies down/off & we get our needed & deserved paddling. After this last paddling, we are very good for rest of day or night!!

When we are very extra naughty & rude or disrespectful or hurtful or intentionally do something naughty, hurtful or rude, like smart mouth or ever cuss our parents or between us kids or have a sibling fight, or naughty at school or care of others, we automatically get a Sit Spot Paddling with Mr. Red!! Our paddling we really feel like we are on fire & pain lasts way longer!!

Oops! We gotta get off computer or we will get cherry red bottoms!! Owie! Owie!!

Author:
Bob to Spanking Mom
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:41:03 09/27/12 Thu

I have a few comments regarding your 9/22 post regarding the lying about the number of sweets your six yea-old pinched, and I also have a question, if I may.

My first comment addresses the time between the offending behavior and the second spanking. It's not clear when you offered the sweets to your son, but the lying was about a half-hour after that. (twenty minutes were spent on the phone, and maybe ten minutes were spent querying him about the number of sweets taken, for a total of thirty minutes.) I assume that you offered the sweets in the PM hours, perhaps after lunch. Assuming a bed-time of seven and a half hours, that might mean a six-hour plus lapse between the lying and the spanking. If you are spanking your son to extinguish the lying behavior, I might want to suggest that for a six year-old child, this is an eternity! And, numerous studies have shown that spanking is most effective when as closely linked to the offending behavior, particularly for a young child! Please bear this in mind in future for your son's benefit. Perhaps you could have administered half your spanking with his underpants on, and then slipped them down, and administered the rest of the spanking. (While of course telling him what was being spanked for each time.)

Secondly, you addressed "how mad you were that he had lied to you. Having fathered a few six year-older boys, I can assure you that this was not the first, and it won't be the last time that he will lie to you!

My third comment regards the effectiveness of the bare bottom spanking. On this particular day, you had administered a spanking earlier in the day, and then, administered the bare bottom spanking at bedtime, "hours later." You state that "his bottom wasn't at all red when I started, but it seemed to have a much greater effect. The slaps sounded crisper, he started trying to reach back sooner and by the end he was wiggling, kicking and crying more than usual." I can assure you that although his butt was not red, the nerves under the skin were still in an irritated state, and as such, it would not take much additional irritation to achieve a full-out response such as you observed with his behavior during the spanking. To be sure, smacks on bare skin will certainly produce a crisper sound, and the psychological effect itself is impressive.

So, my question to you now is, are you so impressed that you will ONLY smack a bare bottom in future?

Author:
Patrick
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:16:53 09/27/12 Thu

It isn't question for my parents. I'm 16 but Mom and Dad never hesistate to spank my bare bottom, the same as behinds of my younger brothers, if want to punished us. I know a few boys my age and younger who are spanked by their folks too and all they get on the bare.

Author:
Mark Athlete to Patrick
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:24:52 09/30/12 Sun

Hi Patrick,

My name is Mark, I'm 16 yrs. old and I play high school sports for teams for my school and sometimes there are other Mark's who post here so I added Athlete after my name so people can tell us apart.

I read where you get spankings from your Mom or Dad and they never hesitate to spank you bare, besides your younger brothers?

I guess I and you and your brothers all get spanked the same way, bare butt, but how are you and your brothers spanked and what with?

After I've bare my butt I either go over my dad's knees or bend over and grab my ankles to get my butt spanked with a paddle that my dad made, that has drilled holes in it to make it hurt more. I get at least l0 swats and depending on what I did I can get up beyond l0 swats.

How about you, Patrick? When it comes for you to get spanked, what happens, how are you positioned for spanking, what are you spanked with, how many spanks you usually get?

How old are your younger brothers? Have you and them been spanked together or had to watch each other get spanked, etc.?

So, what's it like to get a spanking at your house? Your Mom spanks you bare butt, too? My Mom stopped spanking me when I was 10 and leaves it to be done by my dad, but before that she and my dad hand spanked me, now I get the paddle alone from my dad. Luky me, huh?

I don't have any brothers or even sisters, so I get spanked alone, unless I've done something wrong with my best buddies Drew, Jake and Sean we've grown up together and have been spanked together at our homes or at school.

Do you play high school sports, Patrick? I do with my buddies for our high school and we play football, basketball and baseball for our school. Right now we play on our football team and have a 6-0 overall record so far this season. I play wide receiver, Drew is our quarterback, Jake plays fullback and Sean is our team Kicker for fieldgoals and PAT.

Would love to hear from you. Best to you,

Mark (Athlete)

Author:
Connor (Patrick's father) to Mark
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:47:25 10/03/12 Wed

Kid, Patrick had no to write about family matters without my permission. He did it it was punished. Additionally, I don't allow him to write here but he can read if he wants.
I sure wet-nose teenagers have no to discuss right or wrong act their parents. We are growing up 3 boys (Pat is oldest) and strict discipline in family with indisputable father's authority is basis for them. I didn't get good education but all my three will be well-educated persons and strict discipline for boys in teen age is necessity. My friends who had sons too are agree with me.
Sometimes Pat thinks he is too old for obedience but rules and laws our family are obligatory for him too. If he violates it, he gets on the bare bottom the same as younger brothers. No exceptions. Discipline is discipline.
I never saw this site earlier and found it when checked Pat's computer activity. I'l read it and perhaps will give my commentaries about some topics. As I understand, I'm almost expert, because raising 3 boys in age now 16, 14, 12 give big dad's experience.

Author:
TT
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:59:59 10/23/12 Tue

A firm spanking is sometimes necessary, to make it most effective without battering the child I think you need to get it right first time. Although I understand why you punished him twice, I do think all punishments should be given together. I last spanked my nine year old son Sam for similar offences, doing something wrong (coming in late after agreed curfew time) and then lying about it. Both offences were enough to earn a spanking and the two combined was a BIG offence for which a long and hard spanking was in order.

I sent him to his room to stew for a short while after he had his evening meal (10 minutes in fact) so that I was calm when it came to the actual punishment. Now calm, I went up to his room, shut the door (spankings are not public events in our house) and gave him short lecture whilst he was still sat on his bed. Then we swapped positions with him standing in front of me as I sat on his bed. Under my system a BIG spanking is differentiated from a normal spanking by Sam having his jeans and underwear taken off. So As he stood in front of me I ordered him to put his hands on his head as I undid his jeans and took them down and off and then slipped his underwear down and made him step out of those too so all he was left with was his socks and teeshirt. All the while, Sam was doing his usual pleading routine but I always order silence. By this time, Sam tends to be a bit sorry for himself, but then I guided him over my lap and settled him down, legs and upper body supported by the bed, his head rested on his crossed arms (this reduces the problem of a stray hand getting in the way). I pushed his teeshirt right up under his arms so his bottom was fully exposed and then gave my final lecture in a quiet voice (no shouting) then ordered him to keep still and quiet during his punishment.

I always rest my right spanking hand on his bottom for a little while to make sure he is settled and then begin to spank him. The first 20 or so spanks are hard to get things going. His bottom, which is quite muscular, starts to pinken and he starts to yelp and squirm after about 15 spanks generally so normally I had to tell him to quiet and still again. After the initial salvo, I keep up the spanking at a slower, more deliberate pace working all over his bottom to make sure that Sam is going to be sore all over his seat, this continues for several minutes then I pause for a mid spanking reaffirmation of offence so he is forced to acknowledge his offences (this is the layer cake approach) and then restart.

Apart from needing a rest myself, the pause enables the sting to sink in and so the spanking continues on Sam's already very tender bottom. The second spanking phase is deliberately harder than the first and continues for a good few minutes, followed by another break whilst a very contrite boy is genuinely contrite. Then I spank for a couple more minutes before Sam is allowed up briefly (rubbing his bottom like crazy) to fetch his paddle then he comes back and goes over my left leg (to enable him to be clamped in position and to make for a more bent over position) for his final spanking with the paddle, 40 swats in this case. After this he is allowed up and I took him into the bathroom to use a wet flannel to ease some of the immediate sting and then he sits on my lap until calm again. I leave him in his room for a little while but fetch him down in just his briefs and tee-shirt (as it was late in the day, this is his sleep attire). He spent the rest of the evening very quietly but was fine in the morning if still a bit sore and with slight case of 'sunburn' on his bottom!

My point is that if firm punishment is required, a bit of drama can make it more effective.

TT

Author:
Lewy & Leslie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:05:32 10/24/12 Wed

Hello,

We are given our painful paddlings with love from mom & dad & never abused & they are very careful not to abuse us or give us too hard or too many swats, but also make each swat really hurt so we learn our reasons why we got the paddling/s. parents make sure they give us our paddlings very safely & are very careful where they give us each & every swat & yet make sure they swat on all very safe areas on our bottoms, sit spot area & upper thighs! Both mom & dad share this responsibility & both make each & every swat & paddling really hurt! We cry starting with the very first swat to very last swat & for awhile after each paddling/s, cause mom & dad make all paddling areas painful & we are red in all paddling areas, especially on our sit spot & thighs are very sore & red. Last half of each & every paddling, each swat lands on our sit spot & thighs! When we are extra naughty we get extra more than just last half of paddling, given swats in these areas! When we are extra extra naughty, all swats are given in these areas.

We are naughty kids at times, times we are very naughty & sometimes extra very naughty too!

Parents tell us the more naughty & extra naughty we are, means we need & deserve extra painful paddling/s for choosing to be extra naughty! We agree, sometimes we push every button & all our parents patience & push being as naughty as we can be to the limit to needing a good deserved painful paddling/s. our parents did same thing even as often as we do & got their needed & deserved painful paddlings too!

We need & agree we need & deserve each & every painful swat & paddling we get & we thank our parents for giving us each swat during each paddling for us still choosing to be naughty after using all warnins & having talks with them!!

We can be regular naughty needing a painful paddling, very naughty, needing a very painful paddling & extra naughty needing extra painful paddling/s & we agree & know we need & deserve each swat during each painful paddling/s!! After we are done crying, we thank our parents for our painful swats & paddling/s since we know we needed & deserved each painful swat & paddling/s!!

We are Very loved by both mom & dad & we love them both very much too!! We always have lots of fun together & tell each other I love you everyday! We are very loved & not abused!!

Parents want us to have fun in life, but remind us we need to behave & when we choose to be naughty, after using our 1-3 Warnings, gotten a taking to from our parents each time & warned of a painful paddling if we still choose to be naughty, we asked for our painful paddling/s! Parents job is to teach us many things in life. We like getting painful paddlings better than non paddling discipline we used to get, we hated restrictions, early bedtimes, no fun for number of days/weeks, extra chores, etc....

Parents want to have us have lots of fun, but behave! Parents tell us we are your parents who love both if you & we need to teach consequences for bad behavior & we don't want spoiled rotten naughty brats!

Our parents buy two kids of lexan paddles over the Internet on computer. The lexan paddle with no holes really make for a very sore paddling on bare skin & especially the lexan paddle with holes in it really makes for an extra painful paddling!! We get the lexan paddlings on our bare bottoms, sit spot area & on our upper tighs just below our sit spot. We only get the lexan paddle with holes in it when we are extra or extra extra naughty or when we get our 2-4 swats as a reminder paddling as we are given our last warning to behave unless we want to still be naughty & get our longer & more painful paddling/s!! Parents use lexan paddle with no holes for regular times when we are naughty & choosing to still be naughty after our parents tell us what we are doing wrong & how we need to change our behavior unless we want a painful paddling. Parents give us 1-3 Warnings with talking to us about our naughty behavior & after last warning, they tell us this is your last warning & if you kids still choose to be naughty, you kids will be getting longer & more painful paddling/s with one or both paddles. Sometimes, they tell us to come over to them & they pull our clothes & undies off & give us 2-4 swats with the lexan paddle with holes as we lay & cry on our mom or dads lap sometimes with pillows under us to raise our bottoms for easier paddling target & also makes for extra painful paddling too & tell us this is a reminder to behave unless we want a longer & more painful paddling with one or both of the paddles & we cry in pain. Each & every swat starting from the very first swat to the last swat, makes our bottoms feel like they are on fire too! We cry as we get each swat on our bare bottoms, sit spot & thughs, we get cause they really hurt!! Sometimes these 2-4 swats parents give us as a reminder to want to behave helps us remember to behave & when we still choose to be naughty, we get our needed longer & painful paddling we need & deserve for choosing to still be naughty!!

We either lay on our parents lap during paddling times, or SAME EXACT POSITION "TT" gives his son, but also laying with paddling pillows on our bed on our parents lap with the paddling pillows under us, on our parents lap as they sit on each of our beds during paddling times or we lay on our beds on top of our paddling pillows only sometimes during needed & deserved paddlings.

Parents have pillows under us to make all paddling targets safer & easier to give a good needed & deserved paddling & it also makes our paddling extra painful too & pillows also adds more paddling for us to lay on while getting our painful paddling/s.

Parents tell us in life, more trouble you are in worse & more painful consequences are, like not facing your consequences, trying to take forever to deal & face your troubles & totally avoid them or get mouthy with those in charge, only makes things more bad & worse! For us, it Means more painful paddling/s!! Includes no way of us talking or pleading your way out of trouble, this just adds to the trouble we are already in! So, for us it means extra painful swats & extra painful paddling/s.! We agree we need each painful swat & paddling/s!!

Good luck!!

Lewy & Leslie

Author:
Suzie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:39:45 10/24/12 Wed

I think you handled that session very well TT. Sam's transgressions definitely warranted a very firm and thorough spanking. And I also think use of the "layer cake" approach is very valuable in drawing out a session and giving it structure and helping to make it as you say somewhat more dramatic. Repeatedly pausing the spanking and having the boy hop up off the lap to listen to a little more lecturing and then go back over is an excellent technique I think.

Hugs,
Suzie

Author:
Intrigued Dad
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:38:43 10/24/12 Wed

We haven't had occasion to spank nearly as hard as Sam got, but I agree that the extra baring (more than just "down") and the discussion attached to the spanking seem to help a lot.

Author:
Mark Athlete to TT
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:27:34 10/29/12 Mon

Dear Mr. TT,

Sir, my name is Mark and I'm older then your 9 year old son, Sam, whom you told about coming home later then an agreed set curfew time and he lied to you about it and that you gave him two spankings because of this, one a hand spanking and a second spanking using a paddle on him, spanking both times on his bare bottom.

When I need a spanking at home my dad usually gives me the spanking on my bare butt using a paddle. He used to give me hand spankings, but I suspect he changed to using a paddle to save his hand from hurting because I have a muscular size butt, resulting because I play school sports and have to condition, exercise and weightlift in off-season. When I'm spanked with the paddle I get for starters l0 swats, and depending on what I did wrong my dad will add more swats to how many he feels I need to get for my punishment to make sure my butt gets really sore and red all over for punishment. When he's done with me I'm dancing, rubbing and don't feel like sitting for awhile!

I'm not criticizing you for how and giving your son the two spankings because he deserved to be spanked for the two things he did wrong. I was wondering, however, if I might ask a few questions about how and why you gave him the spankings the way you did?

You mentioned that Sam has a muscular bottom? And the first spanking you gave him on his bare bottom was a hand spanking and it took several minutes, or you wanted to make sure it took that long, to make sure his bottom was pink, sore all over his seat and that it would become very tender? With Sam having a muscular bottom didn't you think your hand would hurt more hand spanking him, especially with the spanking to be lasting several minutes to get the results you wanted to?

You mentioned that you spanked Sam's seat area of his bottom? Do you prefer to spank just his "sitdown spot" area, and not upper bottom areas for any reason, even while hand spanking? My dad will spank with the paddle all over area's of my butt, and man, does he not only make those area's sore, but red all over and hot to the touch!

You mentioned when Sam's hand spanking was over with, and he was allowed briefly up before he got the paddle spanking, that he was rubbing his bottom like crazy before you put him over your leg to be spanked again? That was kind of you to allow Sam to do that. Some parents frown against that and think no-rubbing will allow more of the spanking pain-sting to set in. How come you allow Sam to rub? My dad doesn't care if I rub after my spanking is over with, too, and I'm glad he doesn't!

Instead of giving Sam a second spanking with the paddle, which you said lasted longer then the hand spanking you gave him, why didn't you just use the paddle to give Sam a long spanking that would equal time to giving him two spankings instead?

Also, you mentioned about after the paddle spanking was over with that you took Sam into the bathroom to use and apply a wet flannel to his sore bottom ease some of the immediate sting from the spanking he just got? Wasn't that spanking suppose to be given for punishment? So why the need to ease the sting from that paddle spanking? Also, how did you find out about using wet flannel to ease sting on a fresh spanked bottom? Are you using cold water to wet the flannel, how long do you apply and leave it on, and how big of a piece of flannel are you using?

Wonder if I should be using wet flannel on my bottom, after I get paddled?

Thanks for answering my questions, sharing, and I hope Sam doesn't need alot of spankings. You sound like a loving dad, just like I have.

Author:
TT
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:09:38 11/05/12 Mon

Mark,

Goodness a lot of questions, let me try and answer them!

Every child is different is the first thing I would say. Like most parents, when I first spanked Sam they were mild spankings and he always acted like they had never happened. I learnt very quickly that Sam needs a prolonged and firm spanking to make him 'rueful' I think is the response I want, the 'I won't do that again'. I guess he is quite resistant to the sting as he is muscular (a very active boy).

I used the paddle on this and other occasions only after deciding that he needed a good dose. Often I don't use it but sometimes it is necessary.

I use a wet flannel afterwards partly as a bonding thing between parent and child punished and also for the more practical reason, it lessens the immediate redness and long lasting redness. In this day and age, I would prefer most of the redness gone by morning after even a firm punishment. In Sam's case, his bottom is still pink and tender but no bruising (I never spank to bruise). That is a good state for it to be in, he is reminded of his spanking but his rear is not lit up like a beacon the next day.

Hope this answers your queries.

TT

Author:
TT
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:54:15 10/28/12 Sun

The other suggestion I would make to differentiate a BOG spanking from a regular spanking is to change position, in my case I normally go from lying over both my knees (OTL) to over my left thigh and my legs clamped around his (OTK). Sam has also been punished bending over, hands on knees for the paddle as holding position is important discipline as well. I do not support the diaper position as I think it is demeaning.

TT

Author:
Julie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:20:45 12/26/12 Wed

It is way more effective, and my parents certainly understood that. In our house a first offense was a normal spanking with the hand over your clothes (not much of a spanking). 2nd offense was a spanking with the paddle over your underwear (ouch). 3rd offense was a whipping with the belt on your bare bottom (major ouch). 4th and subsequent offenses meant a bare naked whipping with the whip (the worst ever). Being seen bare or naked by your siblings was always a good way to get us to behave.

Author:
Rebecca
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:57:20 01/10/13 Thu

Maybe I am a little odd here, but I disagree just a little with the notion that bare bottom is more effective. Bare bottom spankings (we call them paddlings, since that is what we use) have been rare, but do happen.

Instead of being more effective, I think they are certainly better attention-getters than on the pants. Also, when you paddle the seat of the pants, it "stings" plenty, though I agree when you paddle on the bare bottom it surely stings more, though I am not sure that it makes much difference. I think the benefit of paddling or spanking on the bare bottom though it that it psychologically shows the child you can take even their most dreaded punishment to another level if needed. So, if a paddling or spanking is soething to avoid, one on the bare bottom is just more to consider. At least for older kids there may also be a little bit of an embarassment.

I think the utility of paddling a bare bottom is that leaves a little bit of more doubt in the kids heads if they think about the risk of misbehavior before they do it, though most times, it seems they don't think too long or hard before the misbehavior, even if it could earn them the paddle.

Author:
Alfred (for Rebecca)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:18:05 01/11/13 Fri

Very thoughtful points, Rebecca. I think that there is a lot of lip service paid to giving or getting it bare bottom. On my block no one admitted to it although many admitted to having a red bottom and to squirming around when trying to sit.

Your last point about deterrence and the memory of a bare bottom one is interesting. The scientific study of painful experiences suggests that what is remembered is the most intense moment and how the experience ends. As far as remembered pains go, to get a spanking to be the most memorable, science has "proven" that one should make the maximum pain the most intense and make the ending very intense. The in-between spanks don't matter much as far as memory goes and humane and ethical considerations would suggest making them relatively light. So, it is the peak and the ending that make one memorable. I am not sure of the implications of this for whether to spank bare or not. Bare would not affect the ending but I suppose it might affect the peak moments a bit.

When my mother wanted to emphasize how much I didn't want a spanking, she would mention that it would be on my bare bottom with special emphasis on the word "bare."

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.