VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
FUND FREE MAMMOGRAMS
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]567 ]
Subject: Re: Spanking bare bottom - way more effecive?

Author:
TT
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 07:59:59 10/23/12 Tue
In reply to: Spanking Mom 's message, "Spanking bare bottom - way more effecive?" on 16:06:17 09/22/12 Sat

A firm spanking is sometimes necessary, to make it most effective without battering the child I think you need to get it right first time. Although I understand why you punished him twice, I do think all punishments should be given together. I last spanked my nine year old son Sam for similar offences, doing something wrong (coming in late after agreed curfew time) and then lying about it. Both offences were enough to earn a spanking and the two combined was a BIG offence for which a long and hard spanking was in order.

I sent him to his room to stew for a short while after he had his evening meal (10 minutes in fact) so that I was calm when it came to the actual punishment. Now calm, I went up to his room, shut the door (spankings are not public events in our house) and gave him short lecture whilst he was still sat on his bed. Then we swapped positions with him standing in front of me as I sat on his bed. Under my system a BIG spanking is differentiated from a normal spanking by Sam having his jeans and underwear taken off. So As he stood in front of me I ordered him to put his hands on his head as I undid his jeans and took them down and off and then slipped his underwear down and made him step out of those too so all he was left with was his socks and teeshirt. All the while, Sam was doing his usual pleading routine but I always order silence. By this time, Sam tends to be a bit sorry for himself, but then I guided him over my lap and settled him down, legs and upper body supported by the bed, his head rested on his crossed arms (this reduces the problem of a stray hand getting in the way). I pushed his teeshirt right up under his arms so his bottom was fully exposed and then gave my final lecture in a quiet voice (no shouting) then ordered him to keep still and quiet during his punishment.

I always rest my right spanking hand on his bottom for a little while to make sure he is settled and then begin to spank him. The first 20 or so spanks are hard to get things going. His bottom, which is quite muscular, starts to pinken and he starts to yelp and squirm after about 15 spanks generally so normally I had to tell him to quiet and still again. After the initial salvo, I keep up the spanking at a slower, more deliberate pace working all over his bottom to make sure that Sam is going to be sore all over his seat, this continues for several minutes then I pause for a mid spanking reaffirmation of offence so he is forced to acknowledge his offences (this is the layer cake approach) and then restart.

Apart from needing a rest myself, the pause enables the sting to sink in and so the spanking continues on Sam's already very tender bottom. The second spanking phase is deliberately harder than the first and continues for a good few minutes, followed by another break whilst a very contrite boy is genuinely contrite. Then I spank for a couple more minutes before Sam is allowed up briefly (rubbing his bottom like crazy) to fetch his paddle then he comes back and goes over my left leg (to enable him to be clamped in position and to make for a more bent over position) for his final spanking with the paddle, 40 swats in this case. After this he is allowed up and I took him into the bathroom to use a wet flannel to ease some of the immediate sting and then he sits on my lap until calm again. I leave him in his room for a little while but fetch him down in just his briefs and tee-shirt (as it was late in the day, this is his sleep attire). He spent the rest of the evening very quietly but was fine in the morning if still a bit sore and with slight case of 'sunburn' on his bottom!

My point is that if firm punishment is required, a bit of drama can make it more effective.

TT

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Re: Spanking bare bottom - way more effecive?

Author:
Lewy & Leslie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:05:32 10/24/12 Wed

Hello,

We are given our painful paddlings with love from mom & dad & never abused & they are very careful not to abuse us or give us too hard or too many swats, but also make each swat really hurt so we learn our reasons why we got the paddling/s. parents make sure they give us our paddlings very safely & are very careful where they give us each & every swat & yet make sure they swat on all very safe areas on our bottoms, sit spot area & upper thighs! Both mom & dad share this responsibility & both make each & every swat & paddling really hurt! We cry starting with the very first swat to very last swat & for awhile after each paddling/s, cause mom & dad make all paddling areas painful & we are red in all paddling areas, especially on our sit spot & thighs are very sore & red. Last half of each & every paddling, each swat lands on our sit spot & thighs! When we are extra naughty we get extra more than just last half of paddling, given swats in these areas! When we are extra extra naughty, all swats are given in these areas.

We are naughty kids at times, times we are very naughty & sometimes extra very naughty too!

Parents tell us the more naughty & extra naughty we are, means we need & deserve extra painful paddling/s for choosing to be extra naughty! We agree, sometimes we push every button & all our parents patience & push being as naughty as we can be to the limit to needing a good deserved painful paddling/s. our parents did same thing even as often as we do & got their needed & deserved painful paddlings too!

We need & agree we need & deserve each & every painful swat & paddling we get & we thank our parents for giving us each swat during each paddling for us still choosing to be naughty after using all warnins & having talks with them!!

We can be regular naughty needing a painful paddling, very naughty, needing a very painful paddling & extra naughty needing extra painful paddling/s & we agree & know we need & deserve each swat during each painful paddling/s!! After we are done crying, we thank our parents for our painful swats & paddling/s since we know we needed & deserved each painful swat & paddling/s!!

We are Very loved by both mom & dad & we love them both very much too!! We always have lots of fun together & tell each other I love you everyday! We are very loved & not abused!!

Parents want us to have fun in life, but remind us we need to behave & when we choose to be naughty, after using our 1-3 Warnings, gotten a taking to from our parents each time & warned of a painful paddling if we still choose to be naughty, we asked for our painful paddling/s! Parents job is to teach us many things in life. We like getting painful paddlings better than non paddling discipline we used to get, we hated restrictions, early bedtimes, no fun for number of days/weeks, extra chores, etc....

Parents want to have us have lots of fun, but behave! Parents tell us we are your parents who love both if you & we need to teach consequences for bad behavior & we don't want spoiled rotten naughty brats!

Our parents buy two kids of lexan paddles over the Internet on computer. The lexan paddle with no holes really make for a very sore paddling on bare skin & especially the lexan paddle with holes in it really makes for an extra painful paddling!! We get the lexan paddlings on our bare bottoms, sit spot area & on our upper tighs just below our sit spot. We only get the lexan paddle with holes in it when we are extra or extra extra naughty or when we get our 2-4 swats as a reminder paddling as we are given our last warning to behave unless we want to still be naughty & get our longer & more painful paddling/s!! Parents use lexan paddle with no holes for regular times when we are naughty & choosing to still be naughty after our parents tell us what we are doing wrong & how we need to change our behavior unless we want a painful paddling. Parents give us 1-3 Warnings with talking to us about our naughty behavior & after last warning, they tell us this is your last warning & if you kids still choose to be naughty, you kids will be getting longer & more painful paddling/s with one or both paddles. Sometimes, they tell us to come over to them & they pull our clothes & undies off & give us 2-4 swats with the lexan paddle with holes as we lay & cry on our mom or dads lap sometimes with pillows under us to raise our bottoms for easier paddling target & also makes for extra painful paddling too & tell us this is a reminder to behave unless we want a longer & more painful paddling with one or both of the paddles & we cry in pain. Each & every swat starting from the very first swat to the last swat, makes our bottoms feel like they are on fire too! We cry as we get each swat on our bare bottoms, sit spot & thughs, we get cause they really hurt!! Sometimes these 2-4 swats parents give us as a reminder to want to behave helps us remember to behave & when we still choose to be naughty, we get our needed longer & painful paddling we need & deserve for choosing to still be naughty!!

We either lay on our parents lap during paddling times, or SAME EXACT POSITION "TT" gives his son, but also laying with paddling pillows on our bed on our parents lap with the paddling pillows under us, on our parents lap as they sit on each of our beds during paddling times or we lay on our beds on top of our paddling pillows only sometimes during needed & deserved paddlings.

Parents have pillows under us to make all paddling targets safer & easier to give a good needed & deserved paddling & it also makes our paddling extra painful too & pillows also adds more paddling for us to lay on while getting our painful paddling/s.

Parents tell us in life, more trouble you are in worse & more painful consequences are, like not facing your consequences, trying to take forever to deal & face your troubles & totally avoid them or get mouthy with those in charge, only makes things more bad & worse! For us, it Means more painful paddling/s!! Includes no way of us talking or pleading your way out of trouble, this just adds to the trouble we are already in! So, for us it means extra painful swats & extra painful paddling/s.! We agree we need each painful swat & paddling/s!!

Good luck!!

Lewy & Leslie

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Author:
Suzie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:39:45 10/24/12 Wed

I think you handled that session very well TT. Sam's transgressions definitely warranted a very firm and thorough spanking. And I also think use of the "layer cake" approach is very valuable in drawing out a session and giving it structure and helping to make it as you say somewhat more dramatic. Repeatedly pausing the spanking and having the boy hop up off the lap to listen to a little more lecturing and then go back over is an excellent technique I think.

Hugs,
Suzie

Author:
Intrigued Dad
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:38:43 10/24/12 Wed

We haven't had occasion to spank nearly as hard as Sam got, but I agree that the extra baring (more than just "down") and the discussion attached to the spanking seem to help a lot.

Author:
Mark Athlete to TT
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:27:34 10/29/12 Mon

Dear Mr. TT,

Sir, my name is Mark and I'm older then your 9 year old son, Sam, whom you told about coming home later then an agreed set curfew time and he lied to you about it and that you gave him two spankings because of this, one a hand spanking and a second spanking using a paddle on him, spanking both times on his bare bottom.

When I need a spanking at home my dad usually gives me the spanking on my bare butt using a paddle. He used to give me hand spankings, but I suspect he changed to using a paddle to save his hand from hurting because I have a muscular size butt, resulting because I play school sports and have to condition, exercise and weightlift in off-season. When I'm spanked with the paddle I get for starters l0 swats, and depending on what I did wrong my dad will add more swats to how many he feels I need to get for my punishment to make sure my butt gets really sore and red all over for punishment. When he's done with me I'm dancing, rubbing and don't feel like sitting for awhile!

I'm not criticizing you for how and giving your son the two spankings because he deserved to be spanked for the two things he did wrong. I was wondering, however, if I might ask a few questions about how and why you gave him the spankings the way you did?

You mentioned that Sam has a muscular bottom? And the first spanking you gave him on his bare bottom was a hand spanking and it took several minutes, or you wanted to make sure it took that long, to make sure his bottom was pink, sore all over his seat and that it would become very tender? With Sam having a muscular bottom didn't you think your hand would hurt more hand spanking him, especially with the spanking to be lasting several minutes to get the results you wanted to?

You mentioned that you spanked Sam's seat area of his bottom? Do you prefer to spank just his "sitdown spot" area, and not upper bottom areas for any reason, even while hand spanking? My dad will spank with the paddle all over area's of my butt, and man, does he not only make those area's sore, but red all over and hot to the touch!

You mentioned when Sam's hand spanking was over with, and he was allowed briefly up before he got the paddle spanking, that he was rubbing his bottom like crazy before you put him over your leg to be spanked again? That was kind of you to allow Sam to do that. Some parents frown against that and think no-rubbing will allow more of the spanking pain-sting to set in. How come you allow Sam to rub? My dad doesn't care if I rub after my spanking is over with, too, and I'm glad he doesn't!

Instead of giving Sam a second spanking with the paddle, which you said lasted longer then the hand spanking you gave him, why didn't you just use the paddle to give Sam a long spanking that would equal time to giving him two spankings instead?

Also, you mentioned about after the paddle spanking was over with that you took Sam into the bathroom to use and apply a wet flannel to his sore bottom ease some of the immediate sting from the spanking he just got? Wasn't that spanking suppose to be given for punishment? So why the need to ease the sting from that paddle spanking? Also, how did you find out about using wet flannel to ease sting on a fresh spanked bottom? Are you using cold water to wet the flannel, how long do you apply and leave it on, and how big of a piece of flannel are you using?

Wonder if I should be using wet flannel on my bottom, after I get paddled?

Thanks for answering my questions, sharing, and I hope Sam doesn't need alot of spankings. You sound like a loving dad, just like I have.

[> [> [> Subject: Re: Spanking bare bottom - way more effecive?

Author:
TT
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:09:38 11/05/12 Mon

Mark,

Goodness a lot of questions, let me try and answer them!

Every child is different is the first thing I would say. Like most parents, when I first spanked Sam they were mild spankings and he always acted like they had never happened. I learnt very quickly that Sam needs a prolonged and firm spanking to make him 'rueful' I think is the response I want, the 'I won't do that again'. I guess he is quite resistant to the sting as he is muscular (a very active boy).

I used the paddle on this and other occasions only after deciding that he needed a good dose. Often I don't use it but sometimes it is necessary.

I use a wet flannel afterwards partly as a bonding thing between parent and child punished and also for the more practical reason, it lessens the immediate redness and long lasting redness. In this day and age, I would prefer most of the redness gone by morning after even a firm punishment. In Sam's case, his bottom is still pink and tender but no bruising (I never spank to bruise). That is a good state for it to be in, he is reminded of his spanking but his rear is not lit up like a beacon the next day.

Hope this answers your queries.

TT

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.