VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat for Free
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234[5]67 ]
Subject: Re: Spanking bare bottom - way more effecive?

Author:
Mark Athlete to Intrigued Dad
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 09:05:16 09/27/12 Thu
In reply to: Intrigued Dad 's message, "Re: Spanking bare bottom - way more effecive?" on 14:19:11 09/25/12 Tue

Hello Sir,

My name is Mark (Athlete) and I'm a regular here and I get my bare butt paddled by my dad when I do something wrong and need punishing.

I do the baring myself, slip into the position like your talking about, and I know "the sting" very well that your talking about! Infact, for doing all of this, cooperating before my paddling start, I somewhat get rewarded! I know I'm going to be getting a hurtful paddling to make my butt sore and red all over.

My dad gives me a little break, a few less swats for cooperating and usually get at least l0 swats with the paddle and depending on what I did wrong I can get up to l5 or perhaps more.

What do you use to spank your son with, how swats do you usually give him and if he cooperates do you reward him a little not to get as many swats you would give in the first place you had decided on? Also, do you spank his butt all over red or more swats to his sit spot? My dad likes to make sure ALL of my butt gets the message of punishment red!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Spanking bare bottom - way more effecive?

Author:
Intrigued Dad
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:20:12 09/27/12 Thu

It's pretty normal for him to cooperate (as much as I can expect), so it's just part of the routine. No real bonus or penalty either way. We just get through it.

Typical session might be a dozen hand spanks, more for the rare big screwup. Most of his butt gets red enough, down through the sit spots. (Remember he's only 11... it's not that big of a target...)

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Spanking bare bottom - way more effecive?

Author:
Mark Athlete to Intriguted Dad
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:47:51 09/30/12 Sun

Hello Intriguted Dad,

Sir, thank you for answering my questions so I can compare. That was kind of you.

That's cool that your son cooperates to get his spanking and to get it over with. No real bonus of giving him less spanks for cooperating?

Does your son know before the spanking how many spanks he's he's going to get or don't you announce it before hand? You said he usually gets about a dozen hand spanks? Is that per cheek for a dozen spanks?

I've been told that I can expect at least 10 swats with my dad's paddle and more if I did something really bad that I shouldn't have and then I'll get more, up to maybe l5 swats.

I used to get hand spanked up to age l0 by both my Mom and Dad and then my dad made a wood padde. Thought I needed a little something more to get the message acrossed as I got older so, just my dad spanks/paddles me now on my bare butt.

No matter how many spanks I get, most my butt get's sore and red enough all over, spanked middle on down to the sit spot!

I can remember being ll yrs. old and not having a very big target to be spanked, like you said your son has, but being a few years older and bigger I kind of still have somewhat of a not that big target to spank. Oh, I'm normal size for a guy my age but, my butt cheeks are somewhat small like and don't stick way out. I got a girlfriend, and although she's only seen me wearing jeans, sports shorts and football and basketball and baseball playing pants, she think's I have a "cute, looking little butt".

Does your son do alot of kicking his legs and squirming some, doing his spankings? I do sometimes and my dad tells me that that tells him he is doing a good job spanking me. Do you think when your son get's older you will not hand spank but change to using a paddle or something else with?

Does you and your wife spank your son different? Reason I ask, parents have their own way and routine to spank. Does your son ever protest much to your wife spanking him? Does your son's friends know that he gets spanked? Does the school your son attend spank students? The school I attend does and I've had a few.

Thanks inadvance to answering my questions. Take care and I hope your son doesn't get another spanking for awhile!

Mark

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Spanking bare bottom - way more effecive?

Author:
Intrigued Dad
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:04:09 09/30/12 Sun

Wow, lots of questions. I'll try to cover most of them.
1) It's typically a dozen or so total, not per cheek. We don't count, but he knows what to expect, and if it's going to be a longer one, he knows ahead of time. As for more than a hand when he gets older, we'll see what he needs then.
2) He's pretty cooperative. He doesn't kick or squirm much. It stings pretty good, but I don't sense that it's seriously painful for him.
3) I do all the spanking now. Saves him the embarrassment of being bare in front of his mom.
4) I haven't heard him discuss spanking in a while while friends are around... don't know what he shares.
5) No spanking at school. Occasionally at home for school things, but not often.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Spanking bare bottom - way more effecive?

Author:
Mark Athlete to Intrigued Dad
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:11:23 10/01/12 Mon

Hello Intrigued Dad,

Sir, thank you for answering my questions. I just wanted to compare to see how you spank to compare to how other dad's spank as well, including my dad spanking me when it has to be done.

It sounds like you and your son have a great father/son relationship, like my dad and I have, when a spanking has to be and how cooperation makes the event go smoother.

That's good the dozen of spanks your son gets is not per cheek, but a total to his butt. I didn't know as some parents posting here give a dozen per cheek and that really warms up a butt good for heat and soreness, and it brings up about how cooperations should go and try to have less kicking and squriming to get the spanking over with sooner!

Glad your son cooperates and doesn't kick and squirm alot. I try to do the same myself to get the spanking over with sooner, but sometimes the spanks from the paddle I get really can build up the heat from layer to layer, and it's a natural reaction to kick and squirm. At least I do lots better and hardly ever try to reach back with my hand or block spanking swats. Has your son learned to do this, too?

You tell your son if he's going to get a longer spanking then if he was going to get a dozen? Does he doo good and not protest and not want to say, "please dad, can I get less swats. I won't do it again, please don't spank me longer?" I've done that before, especially when I was your son's age or younger and it didn't do me any good. I still got a spanked, sore butt!

That's cool that you do all the spanking, and he doesn't have to worry about embarrassment if his Mom spanked him. I would like to think all families could do this for sons and daughters when they get older, more mature and the need to have not the opposite sex parent spank them to save them some modesty but, if you read some threads some times in this forum you can see there is disagreement to doing this.

My Mom stopped spanking me at age l0, and let me dad do all of the spanking, and I'm thankful she did this for me out of love. Sometimes I read in the forum both parents say they are both spanking out of love and if a son or daugther try to protest about this issue then they are being told they are being disrespectful, when all they are trying to do is wanting to cooperate for spanking IF they can be spanked by the same sex parent of same sex they are!

Sometimes too, I'm reading some parents are forcing the son or daughter to be bare butt and put into a spanking position that could be embarrassing for them, but the parents don't think so. Glad you, your wifee and son have a good relationship and understanding when it comes to your son being spanked!

That's cool your son's school doesn't spank. If they did allow spanking, would you sign papers to permit it? Would you spank him again at home as a rule if he gets a spanking at school? We have the rule at my house and it keeps me on my toes to being really good behaved at school but, sometimes I slip, and then dad and I have to have a "talk" when he gets home.

You spank your son at home for occasional school things happening? Like for what things? Besides going with a bare butt for your son, you still go with a dozen spanks or does a school misbehaving earn him more then a dozen spanks?

Thanks for allowing me to compare again, and hope I wasn't a bother asking questions?

Mark

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Spanking bare bottom - way more effecive?

Author:
Intrigued Dad
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:56:29 10/01/12 Mon

Let't see if I can pull your questions out:

1) He's good about not reaching back. Overall he's pretty passive. Mostly wants to get it over with. No begging (he knows it won't work!)
2) Haven't had to really think about it, but I doubt I'd be in favor of him being spanked at school. For us, it's part of a relationship he wouldn't have with a principal or teacher.
3) He's never done anything at school to warrant a longer session. Mostly just reminders to get work done, that sort of thing.

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.