VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 03:54:55 06/25/16 Sat
Author: see inside for details
Subject: any experience with this? DD having problems with friends

16 year old DD and 3 friends had been planning for a few weeks now that they would have a fun weekend trip to the beach once the school year was over. According to DD, friends told her they were busy this weekend, but "might" be free the next weekend. DD told me last night that she saw her friends posting pictures of the three of them at the beach together, with captions like "so excited for this weekend with my best friends". She is reasonably upset and asked me if she should confront her friends or just pretend she never saw the pictures. Given that friends told DD they were "busy", it seems to me that they excluded her intentionally. She is very hurt by this. Looking for some advice. What would other parents do if this were your daughter?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.