VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 22:12:28 06/25/16 Sat
Author: frustrated moms!
Subject: My dd is going thru the same thing...,more
In reply to: - 's message, "Ahh the wonders of Facebook/Instagram, at least in my dd's day she didn't know about it until someone let it slip ages afterwards by mistake...more..." on 16:01:59 06/25/16 Sat

Basically, her friend that is going to the same HS as her along with some of her other middle school friends, have not invited her to one thing, and yes she keeps in contact with them. She is doing 2 hrs of enhancement at her new HS prior to school starting, but they act like she is busy til 7 pm every night, yet they post pics on all their social media. Because of this she has stayed close to home and with her good friend from dance, but I know it bothers her.

Luckily, we have kept busy with dance and do a feis here and there, but she has made many new friends at her new HS and the other girl has not done any sports camps, classes, etc, and she knows that come Aug. she will know lots more kids and so that is offering some comfort.

IN the end, I think it bugs me more than her. I have told her I thought this girl was always "wishy washy" about their "friendship" and I think she is starting to see the light!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.