VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 10:33:32 11/26/16 Sat
Author: :)
Subject: About Hillary's criminality and Trump's problems...
In reply to: :-) 's message, "I like this idea of him not being an ideologue, taking in a variety of ideas, and pushing the best one" on 08:19:43 11/15/16 Tue

It's not really her criminality that is a deal breaker for me on her. I can't imagine any universe in which I'd vote for her, as I don't think she and I have a single issue where we agree.

The real problem with her criminality is that everyone knows that she broke the law in major ways. (although, there seem to be a lot of people who don't think what she did was all that bad...as someone who knows a little something about the classified world, trust me...what she did was really, really, really bad. And I only know a little something. Petraeus let his girlfriend know what was on his schedule and he could have gone to jail over it. There are people sitting in jail right now for inadvertent disclosures of classified information...they turned themselves in for the mistake and didn't lie -repeatedly and unbelievably- to get out of punishment)

She was powerful enough to escape taking any responsibility for that. She is *untouchable* and the FBI/DoJ and her supporters proved that she can do anything she wants. There is no way that anyone would be able to impeach her. That is called absolute power and we should never, ever, ever give that to anyone. Trump likes to think he'll have absolute power, but there are enough people who oppose him that he will have to watch himself if he doesn't want to be impeached.

That's the real reason that Hillary's criminal self is unfit to lead this nation. It's not a matter of just being "criminal". The law doesn't matter where she is concerned and we cannot have that.

Anyone who's been a politician for more than one term has very likely committed criminal acts, so "criminal" really isn't a deal breaker for any of us.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.