Thursday, April 10, 2014 – VoyForums News: 'Heartbleed' vulnerability in OpenSSL
VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789[10] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 09:12:47 11/27/06 Mon
Author: JanW
Subject: Jericho and Circenn

Sorry guys I guess I didn't make my meaning clear. I didn't mean that JB was Circenn and Lisa's son but could possibly be the son of another Fae and a mortal. I only mentioned the year in reference to the fact that in 1314 no other son had survived to adulthood but one could have been born and survived in the centuries after Lisa and Circenn's adventures in 1314. There is a lot of time between that year and 2006. In fact there could already have been a child born that was not yet an adult or another Fae being jealous of Adam's son could have continued trying to sire a son that would grow to adulthood. Perhaps V'Lane?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Jericho and Cicrenn -- Michelle, 11:36:25 11/27/06 Mon [1]

That is a good possibility about Jericho being V'lane's son. That would explain the connection. I dont think that Jericho is full fae one becuase of his eyes, in IH Gabrielle and Adam both describe the Fae as having iridesant or eyes with gold specks (like Adam) and I believe that Mac describes his eyes as Midnight; two because although Mac does get a tingeling feeling around him, it is not the Panty dropping feeling that she gets around V'lane and because at one point she grabbed a hold of him when he had her and he didnt freeze.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> Think we are on to something maybe... -- Neyva, 17:14:41 11/27/06 Mon [1]

My earlier post about Circenn and Lisa's child was just pure speculation on my part, given the length time that has past ...but we all know that time is sort of random in these stories with Fae around. Just adding fuel to the fire that there are tons of 'special offsprings' out there and probably some we dont even know about yet...I can definately see JB being V'lanes son and like Circenn not wanting a whole lot to do with him.

[ Edit | View ]

[> I'm holding an oar in this boat too. -- Libby, 02:02:59 11/28/06 Tue [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[> Holding an oar in a boat? I'm french,,,does that mean waiting to see? -- CJ, 20:19:37 12/01/06 Fri [1]

Just wondering. Cause to this day I still havent' figured out what this means: biting his nose off in spite of his face????

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> LOL, it means that I'm willing to go with the flow, should it come to that! And I do think it's a very good theory, Ms. Frenchie! -- Libby, 20:50:44 12/01/06 Fri [1]

[ Edit | View ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.