VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: I wanted to keep you informed that 2 actors from "Dawn Of The Dead" (1978) have died.

Author:
Alex Feltch
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 22:58:14 02/04/17 Sat

Hello my name is Alex Feltch. My friends also call me Sonic AL.
I wanted to keep you informed that 2 actors from "Dawn Of The Dead" (1978) have died.

Vic Kleman who played Charlie Parker, The WGON-TV Typist (Fran's ex-husband handing notes). He was born on a Covington, Kentucky farm on Aug. 28, 1932 & he died in July 1, 2016 in West Mifflin, Pennsylvania after a five-year battle with bladder cancer & a recent bout with congestive heart failure. Want his picture as his character?

Also Jay Stover who played the Lead Zombie (with M-16 Rifle) died this past January 6, in Chicago. But I have no clue about his date of birth yet.

Would you not mind adding their dates of death here on Aveleyman please? I'd appreciate it a lot. It's important that fans of George Romero's "Night Of The Living Dead" (1967) Trilogy found out about these actors/actresses, singers/musicians & filmmakers who were involved with those movies have died.

Please email me whenever you have the chance.

Sincerely,
Alex Feltch
a.k.a.
Sonic AL

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: I wanted to keep you informed that 2 actors from "Dawn Of The Dead" (1978) have died.Dave W01:58:07 02/05/17 Sun

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.