VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Tom Clegg

Author:
Dave W
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 15:48:30 04/30/17 Sun
In reply to: Mr Hitchcock 's message, "Re: Tom Clegg" on 02:32:50 04/30/17 Sun

No need for apologies; I should apologize for directing my frustration with the inaccuracy of sites like Wikipedia at you. I checked on several genealogy sites for Tom/Thomas Clegg and could not find anyone 1915-1996, or 1927-??. Doesn't mean one of those dates isn't correct, but without any citation of source, I can't say it's absolutely correct.

Several times with IMDb I've checked the dates for an actor and found that someone picked the wrong "John Smith" and it turns out the Smith they picked was a North Dakota farmer who probably never left the state. IMDb has no fact checkers, and Wikipedia varies depending on who the editor of a page is.

So please, no apologies, and I apologize for venting my own frustration on you. Your contributions are always welcome and appreciated.

Dave

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.