VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat for Free
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]34 ]
Subject: Re: Christian Girls & Bare Bottom Spanking

Author:
Darleen
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 14:20:14 04/17/09 Fri
In reply to: Many Mooms 's message, "Re: Christian Girls & Bare Bottom Spanking" on 12:36:07 03/17/09 Tue

Well I can tell you from my own experiences as a Christian girl, that bare bottom spankings in our house were the rule not the exception. And I agree with some of the other posts, that they are very embarrassing. Looking back I realize what my parents were trying to accomplish in doing so. To make us responsible for our actions. My last bare bottom spanking was when I was 15. Myself and a friend at church were caught stealing money from the coffee and doughnut table after service one Sunday. We denied it at first, but we were caught red handed. My Mother and Father were never so embarrassed and disappointed in what I had done. Needless to say the ride home from Church was not pleasant. I knew I was going to get it, and I also knew I deserved whatever was in store for me. When we arrived home my Mother marched me into my bedroom and informed me that I was going to be punished very severely. Then came the worst part, she told me to take off my Sunday clothes, reached into a one of my drawers, pulled out a t-shirt, and told me to only put this back on. I think I started crying right then as I began to undress and hang up my Sunday clothes. I remember begging her if I could please leave my underwear on. She replied by saying something like, "Im sorry young lady, but this is going to be on the bare bottom". "Take them off now, dont make this worse than it already is". I had just put on the t-shirt when she guided me towards the wall in my room and told me to face the wall with my hands on top of my head to think about what I had done. Once I was facing the wall I asked my Mother again if I could leave my underpants on. She once again informed me that I was to take my panties off now and hand them to her. The tears really began to flow as I removed my panties then handed them to her. She then said that her and my father would be back to give me my punishment. I must have stood there for half an hour before they returned. When they did finally return, I got the biggest lecture about my behavior. It was very embarrassing having to stand there facing the wall all the time knowing my rear was exposed to them. Then I was told that "Dad" was going to use the belt on me. My Mother placed pillows on the edge of my bed and guided me to bend over lying on the pillows. Then my Father gave me 10 licks with his belt. I was crying very loudly by the time he was done. My father then left my room, but I still had more to endure from my Mother, but she did let me regain my composure somewhat. She went on to explain that her and my Father did'nt like to have to punish me, but that I gave them no other choice. She then told me she was going to finish up my punishment with the paddle. I was still lying across the pillows so my rear was a good target for her. Well, I can't remember how many times she swatted me with the paddle but it seemed to go on forever. When she was finally done, my rear was never so red and sore. I was of course crying my eyes out, and when I calmed down my Mother told me I was going to be grounded for a while. She also had me write a letter of apology to our Pastor for what I had done. Now I know to some this type of punishment would seem like abuse, but I assure you it was not. I deserved everything I got that day. My parents were very loving and they were strict. They were trying to so me the right path and for this I am grateful. Years later when my Mother and I were having a heart to heart, I brought up this incident and I thanked her for loving me enough to discipline me when I needed it. She said it was something that her and my Father did not like to do, but they felt as if God had intrusted them with us and that discipline was nesesary sometimes. I then told her that I understood, but that it was embarrassing for me to have to expose my bottom. She said she knew, but she thought that I needed to feel a little humility. After all we will all have to stand before God someday.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Christian Girls & Bare Bottom SpankingKeisha01:20:38 05/25/09 Mon
Re: Christian Girls & Bare Bottom SpankingMany Moons21:24:30 05/27/09 Wed

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Post Password:
Keep password cookie for 24 hours

Message subject (required):

Name (required):

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.