Thursday, April 10, 2014 – VoyForums News: 'Heartbleed' vulnerability in OpenSSL
VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
FUND FREE MAMMOGRAMS
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]
Subject: Re: For Keisha: A question about corner time?

Author:
Keisha
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 09:09:15 09/23/09 Wed
In reply to: Jorge 's message, "For Keisha: A question about corner time?" on 13:13:59 09/21/09 Mon

Jorge, you can do it before or after (or both), as you please. You're the boss.

It's time for them to think about their lesson so if you do it after, there should still be the chance that you may continue the spanking. They would get more especially if they don't hold the position you put them in or they don't answer the questions you ask in the right way with the right tone.

The other thing about corner time is it's a chance to show off the fact that they are being punished. If they don't like their cousins knowing about it - that's the part that will matter. The website "focusonthefamily" had the suggestion of going ahead and doing their corner time in public if they act up in public. I tried that and it worked beautifully. There's nothing stopping you from making them stand with their nose to the wall and their hands on their head right at the supermarket. In the case of my girls since they are used to that meaning they're going to get a spanking they feel like it's telling everybody that. As far as most of their friends it IS telling them that.

If I do corner time at home I leave their pants down because that's the sign that the spanking isn't over yet. If there are any issues at all during their corner time they know I'll freshen up their behind so they have something to think about.

There's no need to do it any particular way though, it's just an option for you. You can try kneeling or hands straight out to the sides. If you want to make it more intense have her arms out to the sides and make her hold up a book on each hand. If the book falls she gets more licks. My Aunt had truck floor mats with hard ridges we had to kneel on for corner time. Some people use chick peas or gravel for kneeling. Like I said before, holding a coin to the wall with their nose (or the tip of their tongue) works.

You can also put a bar of soap in their mouth while they're in time out if they're being punished for something about their mouth like bad language or lying. I use Ivory because it doesn't have perfumes or chemicals in case they swallow some. I don't make them swallow it but they aren't allowed to spit either, they basically are allowed to drool while they have it in. Just wash your hands good, lather the bar up and have them open wide. I will spread the soap suds around in their mouth and under their tongue and have them lick the suds off the bar before I put it in their mouth and have them bite and hold it.

All that is probably too strict for what you need and I don't do all that much of it but it just shows you some choices.

Just the threat of having her stand in the corner with her hands on her head back where her cousins can see either before or after the spanking is probably all you need. Just remember - you're the boss and you can do it however you please. She's the one who should be worrying if she's doing it right.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: For Keisha: A question about corner time?joe08:54:25 10/12/09 Mon

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Post Password:
Keep password cookie for 24 hours

Message subject (required):

Name (required):

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.