VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]
Subject: Re: For Keisha

Author:
Keisha
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 10:21:22 09/28/09 Mon
In reply to: Jorge 's message, "For Keisha" on 11:41:53 09/27/09 Sun

Thanks Jorge. That sounds like a plan. You can just try the threat first. You have a lot of levels you can use. Just announcing in front of the others she's getting spanked instead of being private about it all. Cornertime in front of the cousins. Spanking her in front of them. Pants down, over her panties. Panties down too. She'll get the point that you always can take it up a notch if she wants to play games.

My 14 y.o. is the same way in looking grown. I appreciate that you don't want to spank her bare butt in front of her male cousins, but she doesn't have to know that.

When I was that age I didn't get any special pass on getting my bare butt whupped in front of my male cousins. They'd just say if you're embarrassed you better try harder to not earn a whuppin, because it's not the seat of your pants that was bad and that's not whats getting whupped.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Post Password:
Keep password cookie for 24 hours

Message subject (required):

Name (required):

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.