Thursday, April 10, 2014 – VoyForums News: 'Heartbleed' vulnerability in OpenSSL
VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
FUND FREE MAMMOGRAMS
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3]4 ]
Subject: Re: Thought of spanking an older child bothers me

Author:
Jerry
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 06:42:33 10/10/07 Wed
In reply to: Thomas 's message, "Thought of spanking an older child bothers me" on 19:24:28 04/15/07 Sun

Thomas,

In my opinion, this all depends on how effective you and your wife think the spanking would be. Needless to say, nobody knows her or your relationship with her any better than you do.

I can tell you that if nothing else worked with our daughter, and she rolled her eye at us, as you mentioned, there is no question that she would be spanked very soundly.

A couple of pieces of advice... I would not threaten to spank her unless you are prepared to carry it out. I would also suggest that if you do decide to spank, sit down with her and explain that you know it has been a long time since she has been spanked, but that you know in your heart that it is necessary. Reinforce your love fo her and then pray about. After the spanking, pray with her once again.

I am not sure how you intend on spanking (if you do), however I would say that with all that has taken place, you would have no choice but to make it one that is memorable - meaning that it would need to be a rather sound spanking. She is not taking you seriously at the moment (as demonstrated by rolling her eyes at you), therefore you do need to let her know that this is serious. Only you can decide on how to spank, based upon history and your relationship with your daughter, however I will tell you that in our home, all spankings are given either over the panties or bare bottom. Over jeans or other heavy materials has little inpact in our opinion.

Please let us know that you decide to do.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Thought of spanking an older child bothers meNicola07:18:13 12/29/09 Tue

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Post Password:
Keep password cookie for 24 hours

Message subject (required):

Name (required):

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.