VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345[6]78 ]
Subject: Miss World 1993 Asian Queen Sharmane Gutierrez to Face Kidnapping Charges by 2nd Husband Yilmaz Bektaz

Author:
Cristy (tsismosa)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 22:35:04 06/09/07 Sat
Author Host/IP: NoHost/203.84.174.194

Ruffa Gutierrez originally wed Richard Daloia in Vegas in 1999 so when she 'married' Ylmas Bektaz four years later, the latter 'marriage' wasn't legal, according to the Turkish oil billionaire. He is going to sue Ruffa for kidnapping their two American(-born) kids, according to www.GMANews.tv at:

http://www.gmanews.tv/story/45860/Yilmaz-to-Ruffa-Ill-put-you-back-to-the-garbage

From YILMAZ: "Lady Sharmaine Gutierrez, whatever it is you deserve, that will [be given] to you. I find you in the garbage and I put you back in the garbage. But still, I will find. I'm not gonna stop whatever I will gonna said. I'm gonna follow my mind, and your Mom and you, and this...I don't know the name yet, I'm gonna find out. I will tell you, each moment has its consequences. My words are not just for you, for your Mom, and whoever he's hiding himself, he's safe. I'm not gonna speak so much, but I will gonna move and take further actions."

Idinagdag din ni Yilmaz ang mensahe na ipinadala niya diumano kay Ruffa tatlong buwan na ang nakalilipas.

"Ruffa, please listen to me very carefully, end of this game. No winners and there is gonna be two losers."

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
how couold Ruffa deny and lied to the filipino people that she already got married in vegas without telling to her fans, she is not honest and she is getting this bad karma .. Yilmaz is her victim and many others, Ruffa said she is a battered wife of course yilmaz has the right to kick her face because she lied and betryed her husband by not saying she was married before she married Yilmaz.. poor yilmaz he deserves a better girl (NT)himantayon (sec Girl)22:39:40 06/09/07 Sat

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.