Thursday, April 10, 2014 – VoyForums News: 'Heartbleed' vulnerability in OpenSSL
VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: [1] ]
Subject: spanking my son - to blake

Author:
ron
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 18:48:47 05/04/08 Sun

Blake,
Thanks for your response. My soon moved back in about 4 months ago after losing his job and apartment. He has not lived at home for about 4 years. He was never spanked frequently becuase he was always well behaved. The last time was probably at 17 for lying. He did not like the spanking, of course, but he did not resist a great deal abd it did change his behavior! Since he has returned home, though, he is surly, often surly, disrespectful,lazy, etc.

I feel that he needs a good dpanking and would benefir from him, but I do not know if he is too old to be taken over my knee or what? How do you think you would react if, at 21, your dad decided to spank you? Of all the men I have seen in here, you seem to be the oldest who is still spanked and I thought perhaps you would have some insight into this for me.

Should I spank my son at age 22? How should I administer the spanking? Do you feel that it will be effective? How does your father spank you? Please offer any comments that you think will be helpful.

Also, if there are other men here , either fathers of sons, who have experienced spanking older sons please let me know.
Things are getting worse here and talking to my son does not help at all!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.